Im so addicted then whenever its break time, i would check this forum first before i grab my food. Every post will put a smile on my face and i will try hard not to have a fangirl moment in public. When i have a bad day, you guys and the boys just make it better.  #yuzhou :wub: #haiyin

• Like 8

fancam cr: 春夕雨落落

At 0.57,

Fan: Why did you comment that on Zhouzhou's weibo yesterday?

JY:  I watched his interview and almost died laughing. It's too funny

( Also, # Huang have someone* and Xu Metal pipe # is trending as hot topic (no.5) on weibo hashtags topic(?)

a80d7200jw1f1zug77recj20ga032wep.jpg

*"Have someone" is in reference to Johnny saying that he of course have someone in his heart.)

• Like 20

2 hours ago, tea4two said:

Flight for Johnny got updated, he's returning to Beijing on March 23rd.  Rumor is, he'll be attending the March 28th recording of Happy Camp with ZZ (ZZ's officially confirmed, still no confirmation from Johnny).  

Yaaay! 23 March, a week of separation to spice up their love life! Thank you!

Geez, this one week will be hard for me, no daily dose of YuZhou :(:(:( 

I am sad that Zhouzhou did not send Johnny to the airport but oh well :( Where is Zhouzhou today, anyway?

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, ryokise said:

At 0.57,

( Also, *Huang have someone* and *Xu Metal pipe* is trending as hot topic (no.5) on weibo

a80d7200jw1f1zug77recj20ga032wep.jpg

*"Have someone" is in reference to Johnny saying that he of course have someone in his heart.)

What makes a person laugh when a "friend" says something

Spoiler

Some laugh when their friends lie. HAHAHA

• Like 13

I was multi-tasking again and going thru YT during my break time and I came across this short clip containing a very interesting picture of Zhouzhou so I snapped and uploaded it on my pinterest.

Any idea if this pic of zhou2 is for real or a manip?

Credit: original uploader in YT for zhou2 pic; soompi forum for jingyu's

If it's real...then we have two very nice pics from our ship

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, ryokise said:

At 0.57,

he even watched the interview? this is just too great lmao. poor zhouzhou is just asking to be bullied and teased with his word choices

• Like 7

13 hours ago, hellolive said:

Believe what you can see with your real eyes, better than believing of what you've heard or what is written.
Eyes can differentiate real lie, real truth, what is sincerely done, what is just being fake shown.

Right now, just believe that they're okay with everything.
Just wishing them the best
:wub:

BTW, I got this looooooong fanart with story. Credit to my fave fan-artist 顧海的小奶音
Here it is... (put it in spoiler, because too big) >>>

Hide contents

006h9I6Cjw1f1xvu1nxzvj30rsmbznpl.jpg

Could someone who mastering chinese kindly translate it? Maybe just a little bit part of it?
If you don't mind, hehehe :D Thanks a big lot.

So, anyone proficient in Chinese could please translate the important part of the comic/manhwa in the spoiler? :) 

to mod: sorry for quoting picture; it is needed to get translation.

• Like 4

On 2/28/2016 at 8:12 PM, alvinboi said:

GH squeezed his butt, wanting BLY to call him hubby in exchange for putting him down. BLY refused and didn't let out a scream, knowing that every call he makes will only be joy to GH's ears.

This is the other scene in the series that I so so crave a lot. Hubby is such harsh to wifey uh~ :wub:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, leemicho said:

I think the casting choice was all done by CJD, I'm pretty sure CJD sacked the original BLY because WZ is under CJD's company meaning she would obviously choose someone within the company rather than some stranger, whereas maybe she saw WZ being a better fit for BLY than the first one, who knows? 

You mean there was an original BLY? I wonder who was initially cast as BLY. 

I think Zhang Yi San must be kicking himself for not taking up the role of GH. JY's popularity has soared beyond the Milky Way! But then again, even Zhang Yi San took the role, he might not have done as well as our JY. 

• Like 11

3 hours ago, delishowz said:

On a side note, is there an official OST of Addicted and if the answer is yes, may I know where to order it ? I saw a post with a DL link of lots of songs a few days back and I was just wondering if those are official content :grin:

There is no official OST album, not even digitally. But in WZ's upcoming album the intro and outro of the series will be included if I remember correctly. 

1 hour ago, nouveaux said:

I think Zhang Yi San must be kicking himself for not taking up the role of GH. JY's popularity has soared beyond the Milky Way! But then again, even Zhang Yi San took the role, he might not have done as well as our JY. 

Well there no one knows for sure, but I don't think there was, because CW & FS were casted early on as YM & YQ. I think they might have been the first since CW was the one that had all the connections. They were still doing casting calls (maybe for smaller roles?) or for the role of BLY, since we don't even know if there was BLY version 0.5. In any case I think that the only role that they needed to be filled was BLY, but when CJD saw Johnny she was like "Sorry WZ, this is GH, you're BLY now!" And it fits, Johnny does say that he is very alike to GH. :P

• Like 6

1 hour ago, nouveaux said:

Who is Zhang Yi San? I can't seems to locate any pictures of this actor at the moment. Does anyone have a picture of him?

@gayyoxx @hellolive and everyone

Here's the tranlsation for the manhua posted by hellolive here (Credit: 顾海的小奶音):

Zhou, this scene is the most critical one among BLY's emotional-outburst-scenes. Do you remember the things that I told you earlier? // When you are ready, we will begin!
No problem, director! I remember them all. I'll prepare the emotions well later!
Okay! All cameras, get ready! 129th scene, begin!!
This scene is about me taking the initiative and choosing to leave GH. Oh no, it's BLY taking the initiative and choosing to leave GH. My love, oh no, BLY's love is kept deeply in himself, it is no less than GH's. 
I shout loudly on the bridge because of the lack of an outlet to release the overwhelming pain. I, oh no, BLY was the one who chose to separate, and so the pain endured was surely greater than GH's.
Okay, hurry and recall the novel story:
***Spoiler of story below*** 
Sweat dripped from GH's forehead. BLY shook his head, "Why?" "A man explained to his subordinate in this way: I'll listen to you and wear it everyday. But, I found out that I can't pee while wearing it. So, I cut a hole at the tip." BLY laughed out loud. Meanwhile, someone dashed onto the road. The car in front of them pulled its brake suddenly. GH tried to steer the wheel but it was too late. "What's the difference in hearing your joke while having my eyes closed or opened?" BLY was about to open his eyes. Suddenly, he felt a strong force crashing into his direction. In an instant, everything was toppled and flipped. His eardrums were ringing and his body was clamped under some heavy object, causing him to be unable to breathe normally. When he opened his eyes again, GH's face was right in front of his eyes. Together with the dripping traces of blood, his face was magnified in his sight clearly...
Think of GH's face
GH, GH, GH, GH,
GH, GH's face
//
Okay! The emotions should be okay!
To see the confession and so refuse to remove his makeup...
(blank look)
The level of emotions nurtured
Pa (The sound of dropping the bag)
HUANG JINGYU!!
//
I LOVE YOU! HUANG JINGYU!!
//
I LOVE YOU, love you, you, you, you~~~~
I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU
(a little blushed -> blushed -> dots -> look away -> shocked look of JingYu)
Xu Wei Zhou!! I also love you!!
//
ZHOUZHOU, I ALSO LOVE YOU!!
//
XU WEIZHOU, I ALSO LOVE YOU, LOVE YOU, also love you, love you, you, you
Let's get married
What + is that // So blinding-
What a + idiot // Okay, we can end the shoot.
@顾海的小奶音

Note: + is vulgarity.

Spoiler

006h9I6Cjw1f1xvu1nxzvj30rsmbznpl.jpg

• Like 23

Just through his Weibo, maybe could find conspiracy material again, NOPE! and got this.

7695a96djw1f1zuwmmbgwj21rz1rze81.jpg

tumblr_o46cwoMBlC1vn1ba7o1_1280.jpg

TRANSLATE: Are the girls who fell over okay? I had no chance to help you, I was very worried and very helpless. Later, I waited for you and you slowly took pictures. Safety is the most important thing. I'm afraid you guys get hurt. I'm also afraid afterwards the airport won’t let me go through the regular channel to see you. =( I cherish every meeting. This is the first time I post a long Weibo, I hope it will get your attention.

Is that the right translation? I don't exactly know. tehee~~
Just tried with some translator, add this and that.
He's very sweet on that

@alvinboi Thank you so much, muaaacch :heart:

• Like 18

34 minutes ago, hellolive said:

Just through his Weibo, maybe could find conspiracy material again, NOPE! and got this.

TRANSLATE: Are the girls who fell over okay? I had no chance to help you, I was very worried and very helpless. Later, I waited for you and you slowly took pictures. Safety is the most important thing. I'm afraid you guys get hurt. I'm also afraid afterwards the airport won’t let me go through the regular channel to see you. =( I cherish every meeting. This is the first time I post a long Weibo, I hope it will get your attention.

Is that the right translation? I don't exactly know. tehee~~
Just tried with some translator, add this and that.
He's very sweet on that

@alvinboi Thank you so much, muaaacch :heart:

Omg what happened? Were the girls being pushed to the ground or something? Hopefully they are not injured...
One note. Instead of 'later' / 'afterwards', JY meant 'next time' / 'in the future' respectively.
Why can't JY stop and help though? Any more details of what happened? It's so unfortunate that this happened. 
:tears:

• Like 1