Guest skeletonworks

@leo456 Thanks again for spoiling us with these candies!!!! I was chuckling the whole way. Why is he so horny.... Always wanting to harass and molest Luoyin! I can totally imagine Guhai's disappointed face when the student head told Luoyin that he was mistaken. I wonder if the health examination scene would be in the series but seems like fat chance... But the scene about Luoyin got off from the shower and Guhai saw Luoyin's naked body must have been from this scene:

I8k4Lle.gif

I think he almost choked on his drink hahaha

By the way @leo456 can you put the restricted part in the spoiler please? Cheers ^^

@alvinboi As always you're a star for translating the chapters!

Guhai is really a bit mental there... He's so crazy because of his love and obsession for Luoyin... I don't know what Chai Jidan was thinking when she wrote "I screw you harder when you curse me more"... She totally nails it (for me). Hahahaha. Caging you, handcuff etc... If you keep on comparing what Chai Jidan wrote to reality, I guess you won't be able to enjoy this hot love story... because this is not reality. This is a story set in a place where only rainbow and unicorns (and me) live. In lala land...

And the husband-wife part... Man, Guhai is totally shameless.. He just doesn't care anymore hahaha.

Last but not least, welcome to our new Heroin addicts!!!! I'm so overwhelmed at the rate of the page turns! I hope to read all of your posts in details on weekends! It's so exciting discussing about Heroin with all of you!

I think it's airing now. Episode 11 XD

20 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Guhai is really a bit mental there... He's so crazy because of his love and obsession for Luoyin... I don't know what Chai Jidan was thinking when she wrote "I screw you harder when you curse me more"... She totally nails it (for me). Hahahaha. Caging you, handcuff etc... If you keep on comparing what Chai Jidan wrote to reality, I guess you won't be able to enjoy this hot love story... because this is not reality. This is a story set in a place where only rainbow and unicorns (and me) live. In lala land...

And the husband-wife part... Man, Guhai is totally shameless.. He just doesn't care anymore hahaha.

Last but not least, welcome to our new Heroin addicts!!!! I'm so overwhelmed at the rate of the page turns! I hope to read all of your posts in details on weekends! It's so exciting discussing about Heroin with all of you!

Yea I totally agree that part of the story like the kidnap-psychotic-reconcile will only happen in a fantasy world. I mean it is really hard to believe that a person like BLY, who tolerates and forgives GH for his boundary-crossing behaviors, exists.

Also, I'm so spoiled and melted into a puddle when you said that BLY still has GH's jacket after 8 years. T^T

P.s. Guys, I am starting to feel a little lethargic with translations. I'll try to adjust the way I do the novel comparisons or give chapter translations. Perhaps I'll have to divide the work into smaller pieces instead of finishing it at one shot. Anyway, I guess I'll slow down the pace a little. Please understand.

Guest skeletonworks

Watched episode 11...

• The girl who always flirted with Guhai gave his book to Luoyin since he's not around. The book is filled with Guhai's handwriting practising to write Luoyin's name.... So freaking sweet!! Luoyin seems surprise. Yeah he loves you that much boy!
  • Guhai's "OBEY" sweatshirt.... LOL.. Like "Obey me!"... Just match his personality...
  • THEY CUT THE KISSING SCENE...... *flips table*

3 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Watched episode 11...

• The girl who always flirted with Guhai gave his book to Luoyin since he's not around. The book is filled with Guhai's handwriting practising to write Luoyin's name.... So freaking sweet!! Luoyin seems surprise. Yeah he loves you that much boy!
  • Guhai's "OBEY" sweatshirt.... LOL.. Like "Obey me!"... Just match his personality...
  • THEY CUT THE KISSING SCENE...... *flips table*

*burns studio* (Just kidding. I never do such things.)

Wth!!! What's the point of showing the kidnap incident then??? Lollll.

• Like 3

On 2/18/2016 at 11:04 AM, skeletonworks said:

@leo456 Thanks again for spoiling us with these candies!!!! I was chuckling the whole way. Why is he so horny.... Always wanting to harass and molest Luoyin! I can totally imagine Guhai's disappointed face when the student head told Luoyin that he was mistaken. I wonder if the health examination scene would be in the series but seems like fat chance... But the scene about Luoyin got off from the shower and Guhai saw Luoyin's naked body must have been from this scene:

MOD EDIT: Please do not quote images, gifs, and videos

I think he almost choked on his drink hahaha

By the way @leo456 can you put the restricted part in the spoiler please? Cheers ^^

To be honest, it is limited function on mobile so what shout I do to restrick my post? How?

Thanks

SPOILER for Episode! Close your eyes to this if you have not watched.

........ Okay so this episode sucked. They cut out the critical parts of the story like how can you cut out a confession??? Seriously? I just need to vent. The Like Love movies although there was a cut of sex scenes it was not as bad as this. Like what the hell? All my anticipation just went splat!

• Like 3

Guest skeletonworks
Just now, alvinboi said:

*burns studio* (Just kidding. I never do such things.)

Wth!!! What's the point of showing the kidnap incident then??? Lollll.

Exactly!!! What's the point!? If we weren't spoiled, we probably don't know what's going on.. I don't think there'll ever be any kissing scenes. Have to wait for the DVD. Hope they will release quickly. I'm itching to buy it.... 

If they also cut the kissing scenes in the DVD, I'd seriously burn the studio(?). You with me? LOLOLOLOLOL.

1 minute ago, skeletonworks said:

Exactly!!! What's the point!? If we weren't spoiled, we probably don't know what's going on.. I don't think there'll ever be any kissing scenes. Have to wait for the DVD. Hope they will release quickly. I'm itching to buy it.... 

If they also cut the kissing scenes in the DVD, I'd seriously burn the studio(?). You with me? LOLOLOLOLOL.

How about steal the tapes first then burn the studio? Lollllll

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Yea I totally agree that part of the story like the kidnap-psychotic-reconcile will only happen in a fantasy world. I mean it is really hard to believe that a person like BLY, who tolerates and forgives GH for his boundary-crossing behaviors, exists.

Also, I'm so spoiled and melted into a puddle when you said that BLY still has GH's jacket after 8 years. T^T

P.s. Guys, I am starting to feel a little lethargic with translations. I'll try to adjust the way I do the novel comparisons or give chapter translations. Perhaps I'll have to divide the work into smaller pieces instead of finishing it at one shot. Anyway, I guess I'll slow down the pace a little. Please understand.

This novel is complete fiction...like peoples desires for impossible dreams turned into novel which can not be happen in real life.....

• Like 1

Guest skeletonworks
3 minutes ago, leo456 said:

To be honest, it is limited function on mobile so what shout I do to restrick my post? How?

Thanks

@leo456 You just type [<spoiler>] <content> [</spoiler>] When you're writing, just omit the "<" and ">"

Guest skeletonworks
4 minutes ago, pureblade said:

SPOILER for Episode! Close your eyes to this if you have not watched.

........ Okay so this episode sucked. They cut out the critical parts of the story like how can you cut out a confession??? Seriously? I just need to vent. The Like Love movies although there was a cut of sex scenes it was not as bad as this. Like what the hell? All my anticipation just went splat!

It's because China is imposing a new law to ban series that have this kind of "content". If Heroin showed this kind of content, there's a possibility that there won't be a 2nd season... The only way is to buy the DVD ^^