7 hours ago, pureblade said:

I totally agree with you. So many were saying that the second season of LS was better but (I'm not sure what exactly happened) the leads got more self conscious in the second season and it became more awkward than anything else. However I still appreciated the two actors and enjoyed watching especially Captain's growth throughout LS. Heroin though: older actors, better acting :lol: I'm hooked!

I am too! LS is way better than S2 .. the story was shifted away to the main leads and it became crappy

I hope so too! I am looking forward to have a movie version of these. I hope CJD can make one, please. A movie version which can narrate the story better. Since webseries only have limited amount of airtime. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Beach Down The Lane said:

When I was into Love Sick, I actually wrote fan fics about EarnPete and OhmMick. I feel pretty bad for leaving the readers hanging but I just can't find anymore inspiration from the series. The acting was horrible, the way the plot flowed was even more horrible, etc. Even the other fan fics have a better dialogue than the TV series itself. :/ I felt cheated on since I was expecting so much after Season 1. Hopefully, I won't be cheated on by Addicted.

That awkward moment when you're still making PetEarn Fanfic even till now and am not finished but still have a decent reader/fan base. Have to agree on the acting. Oh, White. I get a lot of flack because people love him but..... I could never get into him. I agree about the Kristen Stewart part. Faves/Biases were of course Ngern and August because they can actually act and when they were on screen together, chemistry was immeasurable. They basically outshined the main couple, that's how good they were. Season 1 was an extremely good season. It was compared to be in competition with Hormones. Then season 2 came around. That was a train wreck. I mean a flash back in every episode? Do we have amnesia? There was even a freaking FLASHBACK WITHIN A FLASHBACK. That's when all my hope for it being a good series ended. Finished the season for the sake of finishing it.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, pureblade said:

I totally agree with you. So many were saying that the second season of LS was better but (I'm not sure what exactly happened) the leads got more self conscious in the second season and it became more awkward than anything else. However I still appreciated the two actors and enjoyed watching especially Captain's growth throughout LS. Heroin though: older actors, better acting :lol: I'm hooked!

Me too..Love sick s1 is better and not boring...S2 is too much draging....i finished watching by forwardng others interaction and focusing on main couple bits...

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Andrew Beltran said:

I am too! LS is way better than S2 .. the story was shifted away to the main leads and it became crappy

I hope so too! I am looking forward to have a movie version of these. I hope CJD can make one, please. A movie version which can narrate the story better. Since webseries only have limited amount of airtime. 

I know right! I hope we can get an uncut version of this series and hopefully someone is kind enough to translate it for us :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Japanese Seven Days is BL movie.The story about seryu is handsome guy who dates anyone who proposes him on monday and breaksup with them by sunday..his senior jokingly asks him to date him and starts the journey of 2 boys love.

.for manga click here ...Manga

..It has 2 parts and adapted from novel..The movie is exact copy of novel even with dialogues..Even though the action of leads sucks at parts but its good movie.i enjoyed watching it ...give it a try...

• Like 2

Episode 11 is coming up in less than 24 hours! And here's what the novel writes about the kidnap incident. Enjoy~

P.s. It's so painful to translate this because of Gu Hai's aggression, remorse, confession, and Gu Hai's reaction to Bai LuoYin's reply. Gosh. Gu Hai acted so much like a psychopath here. Also, I wish that the novel wrote more of the incident from Bai LuoYin's perspective.

Kidnap incident (related to Episode 11)

GH = Gu Hai, BLY = Bai LuoYin

Source: Are you addicted, Vol. 1, Ch. 83 & 84. Credits to author Chai Jidan.

2nd half of Chapter 83: A hurricane swept through the sea in his heart

Spoiler

The door got pushed open. BLY was dropped onto the bed. That guy started to carefully untie the ropes on BLY's body. But, he didn't remove BLY's blindfold, nor did he unlock his handcuff. Instead, he locked the other ring to the pole at the head of the bed.

BLY wanted to use his other free hand to remove the blindfold, but it was grabbed by someone's hand.

This contact felt very familiar.

BLY's heart was completely wrenched. He totally couldn't accept his guess.

His other hand got locked to the head of the bed too.

Then, BLY's blindfold got taken off.

GH's face appeared clearly in front of him and carried a feeling of evil and madness, an extreme that comes after hopelessness, a perverted excitement and an all-out desperation...

With his last ray of hope diminished, BLY clenched his teeth and glared at GH.

"What do you want?"

"You are asking what I want?" GH's hand caressed BLY's cheeks  lustfully. It was as though he was touching a baby, except that it had less of the usual affection and more of a silent sense of domination.

"Didn't you want to leave me? Didn't you want to cut ties with me? I can't get things back to where they were before, right? So, I'll just cage you here. Even if you want to leave, you can't! You are heartless. You don't care. So, I'm forcing you to care and forcing the 'heart' out of you!"

BLY almost died of anger from his words. He didn't want to say a word. He felt that he made a extremely dumb decision last night.

"Why are you not talking?" GH asked.

BLY closed his eyes, refusing to look at GH.

You don't want to look at me? If you don't want to look, I'll find ways to make you open your eyes!

GH leaned his head over. Without any kind of preparation, he kissed BLY's lips directly.

BLY's body froze at once and opened his eyes in shock.

GH's eyes were still closed. He was very focused and deeply affectionate. With his experienced kissing method and an awkward feeling, BLY felt GH's hands, which were placed on his waist, shaking slightly.

A hurricane swept through the sea in his heart!

Chapter 84: The offensive of a crazy confession!

Note: I broke this up into 3 pieces for easy reading. This is the entire chapter without any cuts.

Spoiler

"You..."

An obscure voice came out from BLY's throat. But, that was overwhelmed by GH's sucking noise. GH had gone mad completely. His tongue touched BLY's gums. The wet sensation sent an electric shock through his body in an instant. Never having such a huge fluctuation in his emotions before, a blazing fire in GH's chest is about to burn him up.

More, more. He still wanted to get more.

To prevent BLY's teeth from attacking, GH used his hands to clamp onto both of BLY's cheeks and forced his tongue through. At the instant when both tongues met, a strong electric current gushed through every part of his body. GH wrecked BLY's mouth with agitation and greed, and caught BLY's dodging tongue. He bit, licked and sucked it so much as though he wanted to swallow it down to his stomach.

This and the kiss between a man and a woman is different. It does not have an excessive amount of foreplay and the sickening tricks. This is completely an intense passion from the bottom of the heart overloading what the body can handle, which unleashes a huge explosive force out to devour. Carrying a destructive force like a tsunami,  rage and madness bring the feelings of two people into a torn state.

GH's lips left BLY's lips. His hands were still on both of BLY's cheeks. He pushed BLY's hair to the back of his head, revealing his charming face in full. It was this face that charmed him, hooked his soul away and consumed all of his will.

"Baby..." GH gazed at BLY, feeling light-headed, "Actually, you knew about my intentions long ago right? You knew long ago that my feelings towards you is different right? You didn't feel surprised that you and me kissed right?"

BLY's face is very good-looking, but his expression changes every second.

"Gu Hai! You..."

"Don't scold first!" GH covered BLY's mouth, "Listen to me first. After listening, you can scold altogether in one shot. My image in your heart is not noble anyway. I'll let that collapse completely now. You better hate me. Hating me is better than you being indifferent like this. BLY, listen carefully. I, Gu Hai, have never seen you as a brother. I treat you well because I like you. I serve you like my dear. I want to sleep with you on one bed because I want to screw you. I even want to hear you moan in my dreams..."

BLY, "..."

"You are thinking that I'm very indecent and perverted right? I'll tell you this. You can't blame anyone. You only have yourself to blame! Who told you to be so charming? Who let you be so flirtish? Who gave you a smile that kept driving me crazy? BLY, don't pretend to be innocent. You must have seen through my dirty thoughts. You seduced me on purpose!"

"Bai LuoYin, I'll tell you this. I won't regret a single bit for the things that I am saying now. You want to scold me right? Scold me all you want! The more you scold, the more I'm excited. Every time that you scold me, I'll want to screw you hard! You know that your current look of anger, constant tolerance and embarrassment is so mesmerising right? If not for my righteous trait, I would have stripped your pants now! ... I'm done. Scold me. I want to hear how you intend to scold me!"

BLY felt that fate has played a big joke on himself.

He withstood it. In GH's constant bombardments of crude insults, he actually withstood them all!

"I won't scold you." BLY seemed unusually calm.

GH's judging eyes hovered on BLY's face for a split second and he finally gave a broken smile.

"You must have given up right? You are regretting knowing someone like me right? You want me to get lost from your world right? I'll tell you this. No way! You've toyed with me for good and you are still thinking of leaving? Not a chance!"

If BLY had a brick in a floor tile in his hand, he would surely hit GH's mouth with it.

Spoiler

"GH, you will pay for what you said."

"I don't care!" An aggressive feeling shines through GH's eyes and said, "As long as I can see you everyday, I'm willing to pay any price."

"Alright then. Listen carefully. I came here today, planning to apologise to you! Last night, I talked to my dad through the night. He didn't care about your identity one bit and he wanted me to persuade you to come back home. I agreed to do so! In the end, I got kidnapped early in the morning, tied up elaborately, brought here and got insulted by a crazy guy. You tell me. What should I do?"

GH, "..."

"Let me go!" BLY screamed angrily.

This time, it's GH's face that changes every minute.

"You are... saying the truth?" GH said it with a little secret joy and a little worry.

"Duh!!"

GH looked cautious and said, "If you are purposely dooming me, won't I be tricked again?"

Seeking a sense of assurance, GH picked up his phone and dialled Bai Han Qi's number.

"Uncle..."

"Da Hai, why haven't you been coming to our house lately? Uncle misses you already. Your grandma has been talking about you everyday."

"Uncle, Yin zi has told you everything?" He said it while taking a few glance at BLY secretly.

"Yes, Da Hai. Yin Zi was immature. I sent him to get you. He should there by now right?"

"Oh..." GH replied with a short breath and said, "He might be reaching soon. I'll go to the door and take a look. So, uncle, bye..."

The situation changed again.

BLY looked nonchalant. His eyes were like blades, carving up GH's face.

Spoiler

"Let me go!"

GH shamelessly went over. His expression changed from an overbearing dominance to one with much gentleness.

"What if you were to run off after I let you go?"

"I assure that I will not run off!"

GH unlocked the handcuff.

BLY was like a fierce beast, pulling GH's arm and kicking him forcefully, from the head to the end of the bed, on and off the bed. Even kicking wasn't enough for him to let off steam. He whipped GH with the cold and hard handcuff in his hand until the foul violence in his slave completely vanished, leaving behind only good-tempered pleasing words.

"Baby, cool down please."

"Who did you say that you want to screw?"

GH covered his head and showed an evil smirk.

"A husband who doesn't want to screw his wife is not a good husband."

"You..." BLY chased GH all over the house.

Feeling all tired, BLY sat on the bed and took a few huge breaths without an expression on his face. Then, he stood up and walked towards the doors.

"Where are you going?" GH blocked the doorway.

BLY looked at him fiercely and said, "I go wherever I want!"

"No," GH looked like he wanted justice and said, "We are not done talking yet and you want to leave?"

"What's there left to talk between us?"

A few billions of BLY's brain cells, which he accumulated over ten years and more, were killed by getting angry at GH in one day.

"I confessed with quite a lot of passion. You must reply me something no matter what!"

"What reply do I need to give you?" BLY breathlessly said, "You should be thankful that I didn't beat you to death."

"What kind of reply is that?" GH sat at the door frame with an evil look and a smirk, and said, "I've already said that I like you. Why won't you even reply me something?"

BLY's ears turned so red that they became purple.

"GH, can you stop acting crazy?"

"Who's acting crazy?" GH stood up and said, with an unwavering posture and a look of integrity , "Everything I said came from the bottom of my heart!"

After some silence, BLY finally spit out a few words.

"Both of us are guys."

"So what if we are guys?" GH said with a firm stance, "You forgot. The other day when we were walking our dog, we even saw a dog and a cat dating."

"How is that the same?" BLY wanted to hit his head against the wall and die so badly.

GH still looked persistent and said, "Regardless of male or female, male cat or female dog, you tell me, do you like me or not?"

BLY's adam's apple moved a little, and after a long time, he finally said, "Don't like".

GH froze.

BLY pushed GH and said, "Move aside. I'm going home!"

GH didn't move an inch.

BLY became annoyed and said, "What else do you want?"

"You don't like me right? That makes it easy to handle! I'll continue to cage you here. When you like me, I'll let you go!"

"Gu Hai!!!"

GH turned around. His well-built body wrapped up BLY, who is of the same height as him, tightly for good. His lips pressed against BLY again. No matter how violently BLY kicked, he sucked his tongue in repeatedly. A sense of bloodlust slowly spread through his mouth. GH's energy spiked again as though a million horses were running madly inside him. His heart was about to beat out of its place.

"Yin zi!" Looking at BLY, GH said with a tint of compromise in his tone, "I sincerely like you. I know you already felt it. You can disregard my nonsensical words, but you must believe these words. I won't force you to confirm a status on our relationship. I only want to know what's in your heart. You don't have to give me an answer immediately. I can wait. I can chase you. I can use a whole of love to crush you. I don't believe I can't move you!"

"..."

Edit: The lines (highlighted in red) are so lovely!! :w00t::w00t: By the way, they will appear again some time later, at the start ShiHui saga. These words were carved on two nail clippers in Bai LuoYin's room.

• Like 20

On 18/02/2016 at 10:36 AM, alvinboi said:

Seeing that Episode 11 is coming up in less than 24 hours, here's what the novel writes about the kidnap incident! Enjoy~

P.s. It's so painful to translate this because of Gu Hai's aggression, remorse, confession, and Gu Hai's reaction to Bai LuoYin's reply. Gosh. Gu Hai acted so much like a psychopath here. Also, I wish that the novel wrote more of the incident from Bai LuoYin's perspective.

kidnap incident (related to Episode 11)

Hide contents

The door got pushed open. BLY was dropped onto the bed. That guy started to carefully untie the ropes on BLY's body. But, he didn't remove BLY's blindfold, nor did he unlock his handcuff. Instead, he locked the other ring to the pole at the head of the bed.

BLY wanted to use his other free hand to remove the blindfold, but it was grabbed by someone's hand.

This contact felt very familiar.

BLY's heart was completely wrenched. He totally couldn't accept his guess.

His other hand got locked to the head of the bed too.

Then, BLY's blindfold got taken off.

GH's face appeared clearly in front of him and carried a feeling of evil and madness, an extreme that comes after hopelessness, a perverted excitement and an all-out desperation...

With his last ray of hope diminished, BLY clenched his teeth and glared at GH.

"What do you want?"

"You are asking what I want?" GH's hand caressed BLY's cheeks  lustfully. It was as though he was touching a baby, except that it had less of the usual affection and more of a silent sense of domination.

"Didn't you want to leave me? Didn't you want to cut ties with me? I can't get things back to where they were before, right? So, I'll just cage you here. Even if you want to leave, you can't! You are heartless. You don't care. So, I'm forcing you to care and forcing the 'heart' out of you!"

BLY almost died of anger from his words. He didn't want to say a word. He felt that he made a extremely dumb decision last night.

"Why are you not talking?" GH asked.

BLY closed his eyes, refusing to look at GH.

You don't want to look at me? If you don't want to look, I'll find ways to make you open your eyes!

GH leaned his head over. Without any kind of preparation, he kissed BLY's lips directly.

BLY's body froze at once and opened his eyes in shock.

GH's eyes were still closed. He was very focused and deeply affectionate. With his experienced kissing method and an awkward feeling, BLY felt GH's hands, which were placed on his waist, shaking slightly.

A hurricane swept through the sea in his heart!

Note: I broke this up into 3 pieces for easy reading. This is the entire chapter without any cuts.

Hide contents

"You..."

An obscure voice came out from BLY's throat. But, that was overwhelmed by GH's sucking noise. GH had gone mad completely. His tongue touched BLY's gums. The wet sensation sent an electric shock through his body in an instant. Never having such a huge fluctuation in his emotions before, a blazing fire in GH's chest is about to burn him up.

More, more. He still wanted to get more.

To prevent BLY's teeth from attacking, GH used his hands to clamp onto both of BLY's cheeks and forced his tongue through. At the instant when both tongues met, a strong electric current gushed through every part of his body. GH wrecked BLY's mouth with agitation and greed, and caught BLY's dodging tongue. He bit, licked and sucked it so much as though he wanted to swallow it down to his stomach.

This and the kiss between a man and a woman is different. It does not have an excessive amount of foreplay and the sickening tricks. This is completely an intense passion from the bottom of the heart overloading what the body can handle, which unleashes a huge explosive force out to devour. Carrying a destructive force like a tsunami,  rage and madness bring the feelings of two people into a torn state.

GH's lips left BLY's lips. His hands were still on both of BLY's cheeks. He pushed BLY's hair to the back of his head, revealing his charming face in full. It was this face that charmed him, hooked his soul away and consumed all of his will.

"Baby..." GH gazed at BLY, feeling light-headed, "Actually, you knew about my intentions long ago right? You knew long ago that my feelings towards you is different right? You didn't feel surprised that you and me kissed right?"

BLY's face is very good-looking, but his expression changes every second.

"Gu Hai! You..."

"Don't scold first!" GH covered BLY's mouth, "Listen to me first. After listening, you can scold altogether in one shot. My image in your heart is not noble anyway. I'll let that collapse completely now. You better hate me. Hating me is better than you being indifferent like this. BLY, listen carefully. I, Gu Hai, have never seen you as a brother. I treat you well because I like you. I serve you like my dear. I want to sleep with you on one bed because I want to screw you. I even want to hear you moan in my dreams..."

BLY, "..."

"You are thinking that I'm very indecent and perverted right? I'll tell you this. You can't blame anyone. You only have yourself to blame! Who told you to be so charming? Who let you be so flirtish? Who gave you a smile that kept driving me crazy? BLY, don't pretend to be innocent. You must have seen through my dirty thoughts. You seduced me on purpose!"

"Bai LuoYin, I'll tell you this. I won't regret a single bit for the things that I am saying now. You want to scold me right? Scold me all you want! The more you scold, the more I'm excited. Every time that you scold me, I'll want to screw you hard! You know that your current look of anger, constant tolerance and embarrassment is so mesmerising right? If not for my righteous trait, I would have stripped your pants now! ... I'm done. Scold me. I want to hear how you intend to scold me!"

BLY felt that fate has played a big joke on himself.

He withstood it. In GH's constant bombardments of crude insults, he actually withstood them all!

"I won't scold you." BLY seemed unusually calm.

GH's judging eyes hovered on BLY's face for a split second and he finally gave a broken smile.

"You must have given up right? You are regretting knowing someone like me right? You want me to get lost from your world right? I'll tell you this. No way! You've toyed with me for good and you are still thinking of leaving? Not a chance!"

If BLY had a brick in a floor tile in his hand, he would surely hit GH's mouth with it.

Hide contents

"GH, you will pay for what you said."

"I don't care!" An aggressive feeling shines through GH's eyes and said, "As long as I can see you everyday, I'm willing to pay any price."

"Alright then. Listen carefully. I came here today, planning to apologise to you! Last night, I talked to my dad through the night. He didn't care about your identity one bit and he wanted me to persuade you to come back home. I agreed to do so! In the end, I got kidnapped early in the morning, tied up elaborately, brought here and got insulted by a crazy guy. You tell me. What should I do?"

GH, "..."

"Let me go!" BLY screamed angrily.

This time, it's GH's face that changes every minute.

"You are... saying the truth?" GH said it with a little secret joy and a little worry.

"Duh!!"

GH looked cautious and said, "If you are purposely dooming me, won't I be tricked again?"

Seeking a sense of assurance, GH picked up his phone and dialled Bai Han Qi's number.

"Uncle..."

"Da Hai, why haven't you been coming to our house lately? Uncle misses you already. Your grandma has been talking about you everyday."

"Uncle, Yin zi has told you everything?" He said it while taking a few glance at BLY secretly.

"Yes, Da Hai. Yin Zi was immature. I sent him to get you. He should there by now right?"

"Oh..." GH replied with a short breath and said, "He might be reaching soon. I'll go to the door and take a look. So, uncle, bye..."

The situation changed again.

BLY looked nonchalant. His eyes were like blades, carving up GH's face.

Hide contents

"Let me go!"

GH shamelessly went over. His expression changed from an overbearing dominance to one with much gentleness.

"What if you were to run off after I let you go?"

"I assure that I will not run off!"

GH unlocked the handcuff.

BLY was like a fierce beast, pulling GH's arm and kicking him forcefully, from the head to the end of the bed, on and off the bed. Even kicking wasn't enough for him to let off steam. He whipped GH with the cold and hard handcuff in his hand until the foul violence in his slave completely vanished, leaving behind only good-tempered pleasing words.

"Baby, cool down please."

"Who did you say that you want to screw?"

GH covered his head and showed an evil smirk.

"A husband who doesn't want to screw his wife is not a good husband."

"You..." BLY chased GH all over the house.

Feeling all tired, BLY sat on the bed and took a few huge breaths without an expression on his face. Then, he stood up and walked towards the doors.

"Where are you going?" GH blocked the doorway.

BLY looked at him fiercely and said, "I go wherever I want!"

"No," GH looked like he wanted justice and said, "We are not done talking yet and you want to leave?"

"What's there left to talk between us?"

A few billions of BLY's brain cells, which he accumulated over ten years and more, were killed by getting angry at GH in one day.

"I confessed with quite a lot of passion. You must reply me something no matter what!"

"What reply do I need to give you?" BLY breathlessly said, "I didn't beat you to death and so you are good."

"What kind of reply is that?" GH sat at the door frame with an evil look and a smirk, and said, "I've already said that I like you. Why won't you even reply me something?"

BLY's ears turned so red that they became purple.

"GH, can you stop acting crazy?"

"Who's acting crazy?" GH stood up and said, with an unwavering posture and a look of integrity , "Everything I said came from the bottom of my heart!"

After some silence, BLY finally spit out a few words.

"Both of us are guys."

"So what if we are guys?" GH said with a firm stance, "You forgot. The other day when we were walking our dog, we even saw a dog and a cat dating."

"How is that the same?" BLY wanted to hit his head against the wall and die so badly.

GH still looked persistent and said, "Regardless of male or female, male cat or female dog, you tell me, do you like me or not?"

BLY's adam's apple moved a little, and after a long time, he finally said, "Don't like".

GH froze.

BLY pushed GH and said, "Move aside. I'm going home!"

GH didn't move an inch.

BLY became annoyed and said, "What else do you want?"

"You don't like me right? That makes it easy to handle! I'll continue to cage you here. When you like me, I'll let you go!"

"Gu Hai!!!"

GH turned around. His well-built body wrapped up BLY, who is of the same height as him, tightly for good. His lips pressed against BLY again. No matter how violently BLY kicked, he sucked his tongue in repeatedly. A sense of bloodlust slowly spread through his mouth. GH's energy spiked again as though a million horses were running madly inside him. His heart was about to beat out of its place.

"Yin zi!" Looking at BLY, GH said with a tint of compromise in his tone, "I sincerely like you. I know you already felt it. You can disregard my nonsensical words, but you must believe these words. I won't force you to confirm a status on our relationship. I only want to know what's in your heart. You don't have to give me an answer immediately. I can wait. I can chase you. I can use a whole of love to crush you. I don't believe I can't move you!"

"...

can you tell me what happens when they meet after separation of 8 years...they have other people..??

GH: You please come back. Is it this kind of attitude you can give me now? 
BLY: What kind of attitude you would like me to show you?
GH: BaiLuoYin, except on the day that my mom passed away, Me, GuHai, did not cried for anyone before

• Like 7

Hi fellow addicts, like some of you here I joined this forum just to discuss the show ;)

I used to be able to read mandarin much better, but after many years of not practicing it and the fact that mainland mandarin is quite different, I can only get the general feelings of the text and words.

With that said, I have started reading the book. I find that with the edited show, things can be quite random (e.g. When GH, from out of the blue, asked BLY if he likes dogs whereas in the book, they walked past a dog that prompted GH to ask that). In the book, both of them also much more touchy feely than in the show and BLY shows a little more loving feelings towards GH.

i still enjoy the show (although having to wait days to watch 20 minutes of it is making me insane :P), hopefully they do release the unedited version on dvd. :wub:

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Episode 11 is coming up in less than 24 hours! And here's what the novel writes about the kidnap incident. Enjoy~

SWWEEETTT HEAVEENN...

OMG.. I wish the episode can portray this part as beautiful as written in the novel (credit to CJD). Only even read from @alvinboi translation I found myself drown in mixture of feelings. 

Thanks @alvinboi!! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, alvinboi said:

First kidnap incident (related to Episode 11)

Edit: The lines (highlighted in red) are so lovely!! :w00t::w00t: By the way, they will appear again some time later, at the start ShiHui saga. These words were carved on two nail clippers.

So..... GH is insane, and BLY has developed Stockholm Syndrome/Abused Partner Syndrome. Why does this feel like a retelling of Beauty and the Beast? Thanks for the novel comparison/translation. Ummmm, Yeah, GH is kinda cocoo for cocoapuffs. BLY, you seem reasonable and smart but...... IDK, this level of abusiveness is more worrisome for me than sweet. Even if the love of my life told me those kinds of things and officially kidnapped me and confessed if I didn't like them back, they'd basically hold me as a slave, those are giant red flags right there. :S
Not sure how to react but thank you none the less for the insight in the upcoming episode.

• Like 8

50 minutes ago, jijiyoyoleo said:

@Beach Down The Lane haahahah.. I'm team OhmMick 'cause the main couple look  so boring with their acting #sorry for their fans.

@Evil Blea thanks for the post. 

Now, I can't imagine when GH and LY separated. How devastated he is. 

Team OhmMick here as well! I would have preferred season 2 be mostly about them.

• Like 1