26 minutes ago, BLFANS said:

send me to

Good news. The admin of the official fb page just double checked the date with CJD and it will be indeed held on the 17th April. (CJD changed it to that date, probably because of the busy schedule of the guys... sorry about the confusion, every info changes in every damn minute)

• Like 5

1 hour ago, porcelainwhite said:

I think this topic is slowly turning the innocent me into a proper pervert...what was the word again, fujoshi? ahahaha (I keep getting curious about certain things that I never thought of before such as the tent scene oopsie)

I hope that there is a reason behind Johnny's actions and that it isn't what we fear it is :( it would be quite sad (for all of us) if he was to leave Addicted as a thing of the past...I cannot imagine another actor playing Gu Hai, especially if the rest of the cast remain the same. I really hope there is a logical explanation to all of this, but why would he delete his pics with ZZ that were unrelated to the series? Kinda suspicious hmm...

Or maybe he is like Sehun and he deletes some things every once in a while cause they don't fit his aesthetic...

I just thought the exact same thing and de-lurk to comment. Johny deleting instagram pics remind me of Sehun as well. In some interview it was commented that Johny's instagram is one of an artistic young man. I guess/hope he tries to give his instagram a certain feel/theme/mood or something, so he deletes random photos that don't fit. 

Btw, hello everybody. I de-lurked quite a while but then I became a silent reader again. But I can't change the fact that I'm addicted to the series and the actors themselves. Following their activities everyday is my happiness. It's as if I'm walking with them on the road to stardom. I'm so lucky to fall in love with them when they are in the early stage of fame, so there's a feeling that they belong to me in some ways. 

I'm also amazed at the dedication of active users here. I'm from Vietnam and while the news translation and video subbing here is quick, sometimes Soompi is even quicker. So I follow both Vietnamese fan pages and Soompi threads to satisfy my hunger for anything Addicted and Yuzhou-related. Thank you for all the work! 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, ayasdai said:

Unfortunately this turned out to be fake :( They cancelled the event, that's what the official admin of the facebook page said. I am not sure about the the reason (I read on another forum that It is still under discussion with Johnny). But I think they still want to hold it, but there is no new date for the event so far. 

Noooooo. 

no no no no

i almost got tickets! I was looking at places to stay at Airbnb! 

I was ... practicing what I would say to ZhouZhou and Jingyu while i was in the shower *shy face* 

please don't be true. :tears:

10 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

Good news. The admin of the official fb page just double checked the date with CJD and it will be indeed held on the 17th April. (CJD changed it to that date, probably because of the busy schedule of the guys... sorry about the confusion, every info changes in damn minute)

I think i should start plan my vacation.:w00t:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BLFANS said:

ZZ seems to be so sweet as before, and getting mature than before. However, I must say that he is a very smart person. I can't really see through what he think. Maybe somethings have changed in his mind, but he just not let it appearance before camera.

Actually I was more of a Johnny fan, but recently I started to like ZZ more. I am just attracted to those guys who has a very bright aura and personality and when you see them or you are around them they lift your mood and you can't help to smile even on your worst days. He seems this kind of guy, someone who doesn't get easily upset and can ignore the negatives.

(Please spare my life Johnny fans but I don't find his narcissistic side funny anymore... even in the most recent selfi-video he finishes like 'how can I be so handsome, I can't get enough of myself' or something like that. Damn, man. We all know you are handsome and among many things we love you for that... but being a bit more modest doesn't hurt at all, you know :w00t:)

• Like 11

2 hours ago, ayasdai said:

Apparently Johnny is deleting posts off related Addicted and ZZ on his weibo. What the richard simmons hell is going on? #YuZhouShipIsSinking. 

2 hours ago, ayasdai said:

You can check which posts were deleted on the other forum (see you there quite often too :D). Well, I don't know about the private set up, but Chinese fans noticed that in the last few weeks many Addicted posts disappeared from his weibo. Even the one where ZZ is backing a cake to her mom's birthday and he shared/commented on it. Why the hell would he delete that? It's not like it has anything to do with Addicted or the ban... so I really don't know. It doesn't look good... 

Yet another (possibly) heartbreaking news today. 

I do recall JY admitting in an earlier interview when they asked him why did he take on the role of Guhai, and he answered it was a job opportunity, in a nonchalant way -- as though to indicate it's just another day of work. Maybe he's not happy that his friendship with ZZ in real life is being pushed into the BLY-GH box. 

P.S. I admit I opened a Weibo account just to stalk ZZ and JY hahaha, though I have no idea how to navigate my way through the app. :phew: and yeah I notice there hasn't been much Addicted posts today on JY's weibo compared to say one week ago.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, ryansparks1982 said:

I do recall JY admitting in an earlier interview when they asked him why did he take on the role of Guhai, and he answered it was a job opportunity, in a nonchalant way -- as though to indicate it's just another day of work. Maybe he's not happy that his friendship with ZZ in real life is being pushed into the BLY-GH box. 

P.S. I admit I opened a Weibo account just to stalk ZZ and JY hahaha, though I have no idea how to navigate my way through the app. :phew: and yeah I notice there hasn't been much Addicted posts today compared to say one week ago.

It just makes me sad if he really thinks like that. Addicted became much bigger then they expected, he should cherish his fans. To be honest this whole fame thing for them is still in the making, a slippery floor... they are not Angelina Jolie or Leonardo DiCaprio with many years behind their back and their fanbase is solely the Addicted fans. A wrong step can have a bad effect on their carriers. I can accept if they decline S2 because of the government regulations and they are afraid to put on a black list, but I'd be quite disappointed if they decide to abandon the show on their own. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, ryansparks1982 said:

P.S. I admit I opened a Weibo account just to stalk ZZ and JY hahaha, though I have no idea how to navigate my way through the app. :phew: and yeah I notice there hasn't been much Addicted posts today on JY's weibo compared to say one week ago.

it's only my opinion guys,, don't take it too seriouslly, but what if he is tired of getting asked like whether he's straight or bi or gay? is it possible? maybe he gets annoyed

• Like 3

I don't know what is really happening, why Johnny deleted things related to Addicted/Zhouzhou etc but from few occasions on this week, I think that Johnny and Zhouzhou are still in good relations.

During the Franco-Sino party, a lady chatted with them and observed that Johnny had become more relaxed when Zhouzhou was with him. That's exactly one week ago, right?

During the interview for Men's UNO, I can see that they are comfortable around each other. That's Sunday.

During photo shot for Esquire, they still talk and joke between work. And this was, Thusday?

Let us give him benefits of good faith or at least doubts. :) Who knows, a month from now, at Thailand fan meeting, we'll see YuZhou in their warm, happy and breathtaking relationship again? ;) 

• Like 16

Guest skeletonworks

He's teaching self defense from the looks of it... I wished it was Zhouzhou instead of Borfang... :expressionless:

4 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

About deleting on Johnny's personal site

I don't know which pics deleted?

Since I could still see there are some pics related to Addicted and ZZ:

http://weibo.com/1989519725/D7vLPiub5

http://weibo.com/1989519725/D33WInnDO

http://weibo.com/1989519725/DfRXcqVBR

and more...

hope they ok :(

Guest skeletonworks
4 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

About deleting on Johnny's personal site

I don't know which pics deleted?

Since I could still see there are some pics related to Addicted and ZZ:

http://weibo.com/1989519725/D7vLPiub5

http://weibo.com/1989519725/D33WInnDO

http://weibo.com/1989519725/DfRXcqVBR

and more...

I guess he deleted some like this.. a photo of Zhouzhou in dinosaur onesie in their love nest love shack temporary bedroom.

tumblr_o3etthmGSo1vn1ba7o1_500.jpg

A surprise for the week end!

I decided to write a fanfic story, depicting Johnny and Zhouzhou's experience filming Addicted and growing their relationship. Consider this as the prequel for The Colors of Life. Not only Star Wars deserves prequel! LOL.

Please read and enjoy Love that Bloom #1: A Stranger for Me.

https://www.wattpad.com/229387742-love-that-bloom-a-stranger-for-me

I was wondering, what kind of actor that she deemed fit to play Gu Hai? I was very curious considering that this actor would be my co-star. Also because at first, I thought I would play as Gu Hai. Only when I met Chai Jidan jie, she changed her mind and gave me the role of Bai Luoyin instead.

I entered the office and greeted the staff at front desk. She accompanied me to the meeting room, where Chai Jidan jie had waited for me.

And, he was there too.

• Like 14

1 hour ago, skeletonworks said:

He's teaching self defense from the looks of it... I wished it was Zhouzhou instead of Borfang... :expressionless:

Hey, it's actually a really nice tip to defense yourself. :D It's quite enjoyable for me since I'm also learning self defense right now.

In this particular vid, I'm kinda glad that he's with Borfang because if he were to be with Zhouzhou, I wouldn't then be able to concentrate on the self defense tricks and tipps. Instead I would probably just squeal the entire time. :lol:

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

I guess he deleted some like this.. a photo of Zhouzhou in dinosaur onesie in their love nest love shack temporary bedroom.

Is there any more pics? Cauz if he really wants to delete something for purpose, he may delete ALL. Or it's just the other idea... 

On 3/11/2016 at 5:11 PM, skeletonworks said:

tumblr_o3etthmGSo1vn1ba7o1_500.jpg

WHY JOHNNY?!??!! WHY?!?!?! I squealed at this particular post of his a lot (and that birthday post which he also DELETED)!!

WHY!?!??!?!??! (Sorry mod, allow me to quote that pic above. My sadness and disappoinment are expressed more fully with that pic)

Johnny, you'd better not delete that post where you make a half heart with your hand to complete Zhou's...

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

I don't know what is really happening, why Johnny deleted things related to Addicted/Zhouzhou etc but from few occasions on this week, I think that Johnny and Zhouzhou are still in good relations.

During the Franco-Sino party, a lady chatted with them and observed that Johnny had become more relaxed when Zhouzhou was with him. That's exactly one week ago, right?

During the interview for Men's UNO, I can see that they are comfortable around each other. That's Sunday.

During photo shot for Esquire, they still talk and joke between work. And this was, Thusday?

Let us give him benefits of good faith or at least doubts. :) Who knows, a month from now, at Thailand fan meeting, we'll see YuZhou in their warm, happy and breathtaking relationship again? ;) 

You're right! Shippers, hold your positions! :wub:

Just rewatch this over and over til your broken hearts are mended. 

PS. That last ten seconds KILLED me. :w00t:

• Like 5