To quote sonebody's google answer: a mermaid is trapped in a limited body. A mermaid can't go on land; a gay can't really do what he or she pleases in many circumstances, due to internal or external factors. Maybe #YuZhou (or#ZhouYu) are still somewhat coy about their relationship...

• Like 1

Guest skeletonworks
18 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

That link is for Leon Limited edition

About Men's Uno * I really like their limited edition*, it also is sold in some shops, too , but the official seller one is not on Taobao or Tmall, it's here http://weidian.com/?userid=772870530

So take a risk if you want to order Men's uno in tmall

ok my friend said this site doesn't ship internationally..only in China.. :bawling: I really need to get my hands on this Men's Uno hahahaha

Has anyone posted this video? They were practicing the dance for fan meeting. Well, Johnny looked awkward, as always XD

Watching everything pre-ban is (quoting Zhouzhou) painful pleasure for me. They were so young, fresh and carefree. Not as well known as now, for sure, but less pressure and I imagine they were... better? (Not sure that they were objectively better, of course, just from my perspective, they were).

In an alternate dimension, where the Chinese government never place the ban... *cries*

• Like 12

So hard to be a fan oversea...How do you guys handle it?

I'm a Korean and never had a chance to look Chinese actor / actress before...This web series is getting super viral in Korea. Never happened before.

I know the books are available in China, but do they have any plan to release it in other languages....such as KOREAN?!?!? ok, I'm not gonna be greedy, how about in English?

So tired of waiting for sub.

These days, I'm thinking I should have listened to my mom. When she told me to study Chinese when I was little, I should have just shut up and done it. Sorry mom, you were right.

Just want to say there are a huge number of fans in Korea. Who are dying for a DVD release. 

Edited by nameless1103
  • Like 15

Guest skeletonworks

I asked Anis about the Heroin FM in Thailand. She gave me this link:

http://pingbook.com/news/view.php?id=22509

Apparently the ticket is priced at 5000, 4000, 3500, 2500 and 1500 bahts... Any Thai here that want to explain more..

@nameless1103 welcome!!! wah a Korean fan!!! Also addicted to Heroin XD The popularity of this series is outstanding...

@nameless1103 i'm surprised the novel was not translated into korean by fans!! i actually saw korean subs first for the episodes (i studied korean a bit in school so i could read it). and i always see a lot korean fans on twitter. tbh its harder to be an oversea fan of c-entertainment when you only speak english, when you are bilingual (especially with thai or vietnamese, the fandoms are very strong at translating) things are a lot easier

• Like 6

1 hour ago, skeletonworks said:

ok my friend said this site doesn't ship internationally..only in China.. :bawling: I really need to get my hands on this Men's Uno hahahaha

You can try to find company to help u ship. Try to find the one with buyer service so they can buy it for u and ship it. It'll cost more tough.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, shuwei said:

@nameless1103 i'm surprised the novel was not translated into korean by fans!! i actually saw korean subs first for the episodes (i studied korean a bit in school so i could read it). and i always see a lot korean fans on twitter. tbh its harder to be an oversea fan of c-entertainment when you only speak english, when you are bilingual (especially with thai or vietnamese, the fandoms are very strong at translating) things are a lot easier

We find partial novel pages here and there, but no fully translated version..... Trust me, we tried EVERYTHING. I understand this show got popular all the sudden. People are building database(?) little by little. There is a Korean community website that covers foreign TV drama - from Sherlock to Q10.... everything! since end of Feb, 상은 (Sang Eun, 上癮 in Korea) literally bombed whole entire forum. every post hits over 1000 view in few hours. People stared taking language classes, booking plane tickets to Beijing...... I'm just so happy to be part of it.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:

Has anyone posted this video? They were practicing the dance for fan meeting. Well, Johnny looked awkward, as always XD

Watching everything pre-ban is (quoting Zhouzhou) painful pleasure for me. They were so young, fresh and carefree. Not as well known as now, for sure, but less pressure and I imagine they were... better? (Not sure that they were objectively better, of course, just from my perspective, they were).

In an alternate dimension, where the Chinese government never place the ban... *cries*

I can't dance, but I'm handsome. Problem babe?

d85377edgw1f1u3vh1354j21z31z3hdw.jpg

LOLL jk

• Like 9

1 hour ago, nameless1103 said:

So hard to be a fan oversea...How do you guys handle it?

I'm a Korean and never had a chance to look Chinese actor / actress before...This web series is getting super viral in Korea. Never happened before.

I know the books are available in China, but do they have any plan to release it in other languages....such as KOREAN?!?!? ok, I'm not gonna be greedy, how about in English?

So tired of waiting for sub.

These days, I'm thinking I should have listened to my mom. When she told me to study Chinese when I was little, I should have just shut up and done it. Sorry mom, you were right.

Just want to say there are a huge number of fans in Korea. Who are dying for a DVD release. 

I understand that feeling, last time when i was so in love w jaejoong (korean band)..i relied on subs. But this time, i fall deeper into ZZ and JY  as i can listen to them and understand directly from their own mouth. 

I hope all fans who have the capability and capacity to continue translate as closer meaning as possible to all international fans. This will help the boys gain more popularity and help their career.

Again thanks to all fans who did that. Thank you so much. Salute you all!!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

I can't dance, but I'm handsome. Problem babe?

LOLL jk

You look more pretty than handsome lately, Johnny :P preparing for ZhouYu ship? XD

btw, have anyone noticed this? #YuZhouConspiracy #ZhouYuConspiracy ;) 

---

oh yeah, I read from instagram about that bug in weibo which make fans can not search for his name and mess up with his songs? Have the bug been solved? Curious why the bug affects Zhouzhou, of all people. Something smells fishy :angry:

• Like 7

@gayyoxx yesterday I posted It, but after a while that news on weibo was deleted :v

I read and got translated *not sure* that because of his searching number rose up too fast including his songs so that the system mistakenly identified that hashtag or keyword as spams and thus, made the searching system into faulty giving fault results that not related to him and his identity 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

VIDEO NEED ALERT

I FORGOT THIS PHOTOSHOOTS VIDEO

Hide contents

006g0ttsjw1f1u97nk08uj30xz0isgnj.jpg

006g0ttsjw1f1u97nmw9ij30y00ivtas.jpg

006g0ttsjw1f1u97m42ttj30ye0irq4s.jpg

um holy cow, if only all of their photoshoots had this much sexual tension...whoever directed this one really gets it!!

• Like 6

I'm realizing more and more that the problem with being one of the only fanfic writers for this fandom is that when I go into withdrawals, I have no imaginary story/sm*t to read to soothe me :tears: Forever grateful to @alvinboi and @mchansk07 for doing full translations/summaries so that I have at least something :tears: (I've reread your efforts way too many times at this point.)

@skeletonworks I was just in Bangkok about a month ago and 5,000 baht is rather expensive. I got into BIGBANG's first Seoul concert after their 3-year hiatus with floor tickets for cheaper and the demand for those tickets was insane :astonished: Then again, if their venue is small, it's likely they need to charge more per person to make up for travel/planning costs.

@nameless1103 어서오세요! (eng: welcome!) Will be moving back to Seoul in less than 2 weeks so it's sorta' nice to know there's fans there? Haha.

14 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

You look more pretty than handsome lately, Johnny :P preparing for ZhouYu ship? XD

(I've been waiting on board ^_^)

• Like 12

4 hours ago, dahai said:

Anyone from Thailand here?? Hellow...... Please please translate this...

Where in Thailand the fansmeet is gonna be held? :wub:   I think it's time for me to have a vacation now...

Unfortunately this turned out to be fake :( They cancelled the event, that's what the official admin of the facebook page said. I am not sure about the the reason (I read on another forum that It is still under discussion with Johnny). But I think they still want to hold it, but there is no new date for the event so far. 

• Like 8

36 minutes ago, nameless1103 said:

We find partial novel pages here and there, but no fully translated version..... Trust me, we tried EVERYTHING. I understand this show got popular all the sudden. People are building database(?) little by little. There is a Korean community website that covers foreign TV drama - from Sherlock to Q10.... everything! since end of Feb, 상은 (Sang Eun, 上癮 in Korea) literally bombed whole entire forum. every post hits over 1000 view in few hours. People stared taking language classes, booking plane tickets to Beijing...... I'm just so happy to be part of it.

i guess thats like how this thread is on fire in soompi lol. i also only found out about the series at the end of feb too. it was just a popular series with chinese netizens but after the ban it literally blew up everywhere lol. now there could be (?) international fanmeets. good to hear its making rounds in korean fandom too. despite of all the obstacles, i'm really excited for the creator and the cast

• Like 3

Guest skeletonworks
11 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

Unfortunately this turned out to be fake :( They cancelled the event, that's what the official admin of the facebook page said. I am not sure about the the reason (I read on another forum that It is still under discussion with Johnny). But I think they still want to hold it, but there is no new date for the event so far. 

So it's fake??? I got excited for nothing?! :cold_sweat: