3 minutes ago, leo456 said:

Just finish the EP10 without Engsub. Anyone can make the dialog of EP10 in English? 

Please Please help me :)

Thanks a lot in advanve :):):) 

Usually the translation comes out later beacuse the different time zone:expressionless:

Ok, on EP10.

What an episode!!! This was awesome.

We had our second taste of censorship anyway. Last time it was a scene cut two seconds, now it was a whole shot. It's sad because even if we saw the actual shot on the teasers we didn't see it on the actual episode.-

1 minute ago, radi770 said:

Please tell me that im not the only one who saw that BLY was with underwear and then in the morning with pants?!?

GH is a genius...to glue the beds togther LOL

I saw that too :D  About the changing, I guess maybe there's explanation in the novel, I don't know.

25 minutes ago, evedear said:

Ok, on EP10.

What an episode!!! This was awesome.

We had our second taste of censorship anyway. Last time it was a scene cut two seconds, now it was a whole shot. It's sad because even if we saw the actual shot on the teasers we didn't see it on the actual episode.-

Which scene in the novel that they cut?

32 minutes ago, Jefri Pramana said:

I saw that too :D  About the changing, I guess maybe there's explanation in the novel, I don't know.

I know that he is supposed to be with the underwear but...maybe its not legal 0.0 or appropiate0.0

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Andrew Beltran said:

@skeletonworks I think LY was looking for him .. since its alr midnight(i guess), he cant prolly sleep too and also he prolly told GH that he miss him. My guess

@skeletonworks Andrew's guess is right. Luoyin asked, "Are you still coming back or not?"

And that's exactly how it is in the novel. Luoyin's words swept Guhai's gloom away.

Also, earlier you talked about the part on "You cheated my feelings..." The novel writes it just like that without quotations, following that chain of events. Yea, that's what Luoyin thought at that moment- his honest feeling. But he ultimately didn't convey it to Guhai, leaving him again without saying a word.

• Like 1

I started watching this series yesterday and my attention has been on refreshing youtube and this forum. Totally in love with both of them! Watched the ep 10 regardless of my inability to understand Chinese language. ❤️

• Like 1

Hello,

Just want to point out something about the novel in "mandarin"... It's in chinese simplified, while cantonese and some other use the traditional one. People can read the same thing while have trouble to talk with each other, even through mandarin is the official chinese's language.

And to put some background about most asians from way ago. Asians tend to be reserve to express their feeling publicly or shy, there's always the outstanding one of course. So the way LuoYin react is rather normal. In ep.9, there's something about how if he care about someone, he'll take care of them discreetly or if he worry about you, he will refute if ask. You can see some of that in some bts when the always smiling Wei Zhou suddenly shy away about something too personal.

In this drama, Gu Hai see past the cold exterior of YinZi and learn to read him little by little -he's rude but a kind soul- Hai just have to be attach until he falls hard. On another's note, Hai is the only persistent enough to befriend and care for YinZi. Eventually, how can we reject someone like that?

As for JingYu he's the serious guy and the result is great building up his emotional state for the drama, i'm impress since it's like day and night between him and his annoying but endearing character.

I've just read something interesting about the song "Because of the Sea" the character of Hai/Sea/ and Yin/Because/ are use and the meaning if change...

And i've notice GuHai "Care of Sea" is just addicted to" white he.roin" Bai LuoYin or maybe Yin care for Hai...

• Like 3

8 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

@alvinboi

@DanA Lovely introduction! As for Guhai's obsession on Luoyin.. I also asked my friend who read the novel.. Why Guhai fell in love with Luoyin? Why why? But she also couldn't answer me although she did say there's no reason for his love for Luoyin because that's how true love is. Sometimes when you watch dramas, when someone ask the guy why you like the girl and he'd reply "no reason". It's true that he started to be interested in him because they both don't have a mum. Then he finds it fascinating that Luoyin always slept in the class but can answer question or very smart.. There's a lot actually.. But I also think that the series fails to portray this built up most probably because of not enough time..

And that watatatatata hahahaha I kept playing that part repeatedly. It's so hilarious! Their acting are very natural.

I also want a boyfriend like Guhai but then I kept thinking, can I handle his obsessive and possessive nature? True he's very caring when he's in love but when he's mad, he's the type to do anything, which is kinda scary if he exists in real life...

Exactly!!!!! They seem to be playing characters the opposite of them. From their interview, photos, Johnny seems more innocent, more gentle, more reserved while Zhouzhou is more outgoing, rowdy etc. Oh the innocent part.. I still cannot forget Johnny's disbelief face when he found out that two boys can do each other and not just one way. LOL...

About the forced sex.. If it's not mutual, then it's rape in a nutshell... unless the series trying to make a new scene in replace. But in the novel, it's rape... I think it's in vain to circumvent this fact. How they can still end up together again? Love is the answer. Both of them are in love with each other. It's just that their first time is not mutual and out of jealousy and misunderstanding. This is just my opinion so I hope I don't get attack again. It's immoral but I comforted myself by reminding myself that at least they love each other (romantically)... and it's fiction. It's not some kind of forced sex with someone you don't love. That's downright nasty... Of course it still hurts, traumatic and Luoyin even fainted.. -_- 

Hi, we've meet again after LS, if I'm not wrong :-) how are you?

Totally agree with your opinion. Maybe it is due the time so the director can't give clearer explanation why GH like/love LY. Isn't hard to switch from straight to  gay, eventhough LY is handsome? That's just my 2 cents.

Well, sometimes what good in fiction only good in fiction, LOL. I don't want to have obsessive possesif bf like GH.  That rape thingy scared me also. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jijiyoyoleo said:

Hi, we've meet again after LS, if I'm not wrong :-) how are you?

Totally agree with your opinion. Maybe it is due the time so the director can't give clearer explanation why GH like/love LY. Isn't hard to switch from straight to  gay, eventhough LY is handsome? That's just my 2 cents.

Well, sometimes what good in fiction only good in fiction, LO I don't want to have obsessive possesif bf like GH.  That rape thingy scared me also. 

Yes, it is very hard. I have one before and it's just too much to handle. It is sweet at first but later on it will drive you crazy.