8 hours ago, swong2330 said:

Sorry to break your happy time guys but, in this interview, Johnny says he is straight and more attracted to hot and sexy women over cute type of women. Just read the translation in another forum.

of course he is! so does GH & BLY! both are straight! they just fell in love to one certain man :D

@nedaaa thank you very much for all pics, really appreciate them :wub:

• Like 13

You know what, I want to see a movie where Johnny and Zhouzhou are the main actors but play as enemies. Like one of them is a police detective and the other is a serial killer. Or hero/villain. Put some Foe Yay (romance/attraction between enemies) and end the movie tragically. That would break the fans into pieces haha! *evil laugh*

• Like 21

40 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

You know what, I want to see a movie where Johnny and Zhouzhou are the main actors but play as enemies. Like one of them is a police detective and the other is a serial killer. Or hero/villain. Put some Foe Yay (romance/attraction between enemies) and end the movie tragically. That would break the fans into pieces haha! *evil laugh*

That should be alternate dimension of GH and BLY after the rape where BLY swore for vengeance and become the villain 

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

I would love to spend even just 5 minutes in your head to see where the spiderweb synapse connect :lol:

There's your next story. Picture J and ZZ, and 'go with the flow.'

• Like 5

5 hours ago, toastedfracas said:

so..... Johnny just posted this pic on his weibo:

"161221: Johnny Weibo Update

不想结束

I don’t want to end it"

I'm 80% sure that the other guy in this pic is Timmy :wub: i might be wrong tho =))))

I can't help but think that this is related to Season 2. :( The pic is behind the scene pic from the rooftop scene, right? The rooftop scene is somehow always associated with bad news related to Addicted (Oh I remember that news when Addicted is banned. They use the pic from the rooftop scene as well!). Johnny probably knows some bad news that Addicted may end just like this (PLEASE NO!!).

Gosh I'm scared that Addicted won't be continued to second season. :cry:

(Yes, I'm sensitive and paranoid when it comes to Season 2 & DVD.)

• Like 2

Or...

@gayyoxx if they hit really big in POPULARITY.. 

Be cast as Wiccan and Hulkling in a future MARVEL Movie (Asian version... because Diversity)

EHy0OOs.jpg

Marvel's very own BL series.. ((seems farfetched i know,  but one can dream yaknow)) 

Dunno the whole story between the two, but on their free time they also:kQuNVoG.jpg

• Like 16

4 hours ago, samscheetah said:

http://card.weibo.com/article/h5/s#cid=1001603951461221416812&vid=5160022269&extparam=&from=&wm=0&ip=66.249.82.88

CJD sensei and Tensen interview

Including addicted season 2 news

PLEASE TRANSLATE THAT PARTTTT

YOHogirl magazine is postponed for release day. 

Awwwwww i really want to buy this magazine

In the interview, CJD clarified the rumors of her being seen going out with WZ and coming out from her apartment. She said that that building they came out from is not her apartment. It is a condominium for actors. She and WZ stayed in different blocks. She went out with WZ because she was bringing him to an audition for a historical Chinese theme drama. She said that she is and has always been single.

On her weibo post about her having slept with WZ, she said that it was a hack by a competitor. Court proceeding is underway and so she cannot say more.

On Addicted Season 2, she said that Season 2 is definitely in this year's plan. On the cast for Season 2, she would want the same cast to stay as much as possible. Having the same cast or not would depend on the actors themselves, since they still have many shows and activities to attend to, and they have been approached by other productions.

When asked if she liked WZ more out of all 4 actors, she said that she likes people who are more dependable and serious. (She also said she is a 受控 Shou Kong, which means she likes bottoms very much? I'm not sure if I got the meaning right.) When asked about her preference on the 4 characters, she said that she likes Gu Hai more.

P.s. I tried to delete the instagram picture link, but failed. I couldn't remove it using my mobile phone.

2 hours ago, ryokise said:

Zhouzhou:*Handsomely waving to fans* Everyone go home early,Bye bye

*Enters his car and accidentally hits his head *
Zhouzhou: OWWW!

Oooww... Poor WZ. The car roof was a bit too low for him...

• Like 16

21 minutes ago, liesl said:

I can't help but think that this is related to Season 2. :( The pic is behind the scene pic from the rooftop scene, right? The rooftop scene is somehow always associated with bad news related to Addicted (Oh I remember that news when Addicted is banned. They use the pic from the rooftop scene as well!). Johnny probably knows some bad news that Addicted may end just like this (PLEASE NO!!).

Let's not give up hope :) Someone has just shared here a new interview with CJD and she is certainty wants to film S2 this year... it is true that she mentions that the guys became popular and their schedule is tight, but still she wants to keep them. Also, if it is really how Johnny feels than I am sure he won't hesitate to take the role again. I am trying not to arrive to a conclusion until the official news comes out. Also, since ZZ is under CJD's company, I wonder if he would just that easily walking out and let the crew down. I think if it does happen there will be a different and more complicated reason. 

• Like 5

@thoron That. Would. Be. PERFECT!!!

Now, shall we petition Marvel to cast them boys? Or maybe someone could gently leak this idea to the fan communities all over the world!? ;) 

on the second season, I think that as long as CJD could produce it, the boys would join the production unless they have a very strong reason not to. Just like the risk of producing season 2 with different casts, the boys deliberately opting out from season 2 is also risky for them. The reason for their fame is because of Addicted. If they decline it for another project, their fan base might not take it well.

If for some reason the ideal condition is not achieved, whether because of no fund or the boys could not/do not want to do it, I think the best is not doing season 2 at all.

If that's happening, I guess CJD will leave the news on season 2 hanging on the air and at the same time feeding us fans with the boys' other projects. Three or four months in the future, we might take the bad news of "no season 2" better than now because at that time, there would be plenty of Johnny/Zhouzhou goodies; both solo and duet. Maybe at that time, we'll have Marvel announce them as then next Hulkling and Wiccan? ;):D 

• Like 11

38 minutes ago, liesl said:

This pic and weibo are not recent. It's from 2015/12/21, just before the end of shooting s1. So nothing to worry about.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, sonicwave said:

This pic and weibo are not recent. It's from 2015/12/21, just before the end of shooting s1. So nothing to worry about.

Pfuii.. thanks for the clarification. Then Johnny probably was just sad that the filming for Season 1 is coming to an end. ^_^

5 minutes ago, sonicwave said:

:D Seriously, we are our own worst enemy... everybody started having heart and panic attacks just few posts ago. I love this forum, better than a romance drama movie sometimes :w00t:

• Like 10