10 hours ago, samscheetah said:

SINA interview * same day with weekend interview*

TRANSLATORS, WE NEED YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Sorry to break your happy time guys but, in this interview, Johnny says he is straight and more attracted to hot and sexy women over cute type of women. Just read the translation in another forum.

BRACE YOURSELVES!! I just saw a short vid - ZhouZhou freaking dressed like gentleman and playing with puppies ohmygawd (_ _") I'm dead!! haven't seen Johnny yet but both gonna be on Gentleman Esquire Magazine TTvTT it's dem hot already >.<

• Like 7

So here is the English version of Walk Slowly by Zhou Zhou. I rearranged it a little. Feel free to correct me if there are better words that should fit in.

I: As I woke up from a deep slumber, Your face shined brighter

No clue how to deal with this, sudden change in my life.

I want break free, from these hands that are not mine,

but you hold me so tight, cared all the time.

II: Lifted me while daydreaming, Dragging our heels on your own

I listened to you with a smile, As this mist got blurred my sight.

You took my hand, That once filled with doubts

Walk slowly, Walk slowly...

Chorus: Don't say that I don't know, or say that I'm not hurt

With this gliding breeze, I can feel your lips and your kiss.

Please don't say that you'll be staying, I said nothing, I am speechless.

You hold me close, I'm asking you now. 

Don't go...

that's it. :) Still need to find the right chords though. it's nowhere online nor in youtube.

• Like 8

22 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

Sorry to break your happy time guys but, in this interview, Johnny says he is straight and more attracted to hot and sexy women over cute type of women. Just read the translation in another forum.

OK, Johnny n WZ might be straight but it doesn't mean they can be together, right...right...

they'd be gay for each other :wub:

#indenial #hopeless #help

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, ariafoxx said:

OK, Johnny n WZ might be straight but it doesn't mean they can be together, right...right...

they'd be gay for each other :wub:

#indenial #hopeless #help

Such kind of relationships are always doomed. That is the saddest part. I don't even want to board the ship if I have to abandon it eventually.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

Such kind of relationships are always doomed. That is the saddest part. I don't even want to board the ship if I have to abandon it eventually.

YUP! Absolutely same. That is why I've somewhat distanced myself from that idea. Although I have to say they really do an amazing job showing their chemistry and playing their respective role on-screen :)

Is anyone working on translating the Easy magazine interview? I just started to but I figured I'd ask first so that we don't end up with two copies here. (I also have some other translation work to do D:)

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, kakelet said:

Is anyone working on translating the Easy magazine interview? I just started to but I figured I'd ask first so that we don't end up with two copies here. (I also have some other translation work to do D:)

Go do it! ^^ I'm kinda lazy to translate that cos the interview segment is so lightning fast. I had to pause the video so many times. >_<

• Like 1

On March 10, 2016 at 10:29 AM, swong2330 said:

Let me do what I do best and that is to soothe fans' hearts with my imagination ^_^

fanfiction removed

I'm trash...just adding fuel to the fire HAHAHA. (This isn't part of any piece of work, just random.)

• Like 13

2 hours ago, BLFANS said:

MC: between ohhhhh wan qi to recover hai has quips about what?
FS: because date hai, like, that wall, and I would like to go to, watch that, too.
Jy: I don't like him, but I love him, he is the only thing that I love on this world, and you dare to fight me for him, you're looking, right?

SO SWEET :wub:

Hidden Content

Saw that part in interview and thought "chill Johnny they were just discussing BLY relationship with YQ & YM" he understand GH thoughts so well that's why he can portray GH very well

oh gentleman photos shoot Jhonny has such strong facial features, very charismatic. WZ features are more soft side 

6 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Go do it! ^^ I'm kinda lazy to translate that cos the interview segment is so lightning fast. I had to pause the video so many times. >_<

Oh I meant from the actual magazine! There's some good quality scans on weibo ^^ (I'm not waiting for my copy to arrive... it'll take too long haha)

• Like 4

1 minute ago, guhai said:

Let me do what I do best and that is to soothe fans' hearts with my imagination ^_^

I'm trash...just adding fuel to the fire HAHAHA. (This isn't part of any piece of work, just random.)

Hahahaaha...i love this scenario much, much better

Hmmm...a lot of "straight" celebrities before they come out loved hot and sexy women too...example Wentworth Miller, Matt Bomer, Ricky Martin, Anderson Cooper to name just a few.

But let's just accept and respect whatever they say NOW and continue sailing our ship as we saw fit hahahaha!

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Tram Dinh said:

BRACE YOURSELVES!! I just saw a short vid - ZhouZhou freaking dressed like gentleman and playing with puppies ohmygawd (_ _") I'm dead!! haven't seen Johnny yet but both gonna be on Gentleman Esquire Magazine TTvTT it's dem hot already >.<

12805708_1715658811987349_48006913796463

Y'all I'm dead :confounded:

• Like 9