CHAI JI DAN RESPONSE:

86632d42jw1f1qm5hjpqcj20ff0argni.jpg

1. Rumors don't have proves. We are not couple.

2. Staying to gether is because of work.

3. The home in the pic is not my home, it's an apartment near the company, any artist stays there, JY has stayed, too.

4. Our relationship is friend, work partner, and that's all, there's no more step up.

5. Old pics are cut one, using words and letters and phrase to make things up.

6. I will give you evidences.

My reaction:

missny-eyerollchamp.gif

SLAY 'EM HARD SISTAA

OK! video:

http://v.qq.com/page/t/3/q/t0187etaz3q.html

*look at Johnny's sitting pose

Sorry, team #ZhouYu now haha

Spoiler

86632d42jw1f1qojqr6cpg209n05cnpe.gif

• Like 22

lol yeah considering the fact that cjd filmed, edited, and captioned all of those shippy bts videos, she'd be throwing away all her hardwork if she gets involved with any of lead actors in her dramas

• Like 8

1 hour ago, adi wijaya said:

watch closely to DiCaprio's finger :D

meaning richard simmons (screw) the rumour :lol:

OMG!! I laughed so hard right now and just realized what richard simmons mean :w00t:

SAME REACTION WHEN I SAW THE PHOTO ON HIS WEIBO AND USED GOOGLE TO TRANSLATE WHAT HE WROTE DOWN...HAHAHAHA I ADORE ZHOUZHOU'S KIND OF HUMOR...SASSYBEAYATCH!WEIZHOU IS LURVE!!!

• Like 7

7 hours ago, samscheetah said:

CHAI JI DAN RESPONSE:

MOD EDIT: Please do not quote images, gifs, and videos

My reaction:

SLAY 'EM HARD SISTAA

OK! video:

Hide contents

Deymn CJD is spitting mad...hahahaha...and I can't blame her.this is her life's blood being threatened by nasty rumors...I don't know what the fangirls/fanboys who went ballistic at the news were actually thinking. Addicted and Counterattack are CJD's babies...especially Addicted. She loves this particular work of hers so much...I do not think that she will intentionally do anything that would jeopardize her children and in extension the people who gave life to her children (WeiZhou and Jingyu to name just a few). If we're sooo protective of HaiYin and in turn YuZhou or ZhouYu and we're just fans...just imagine how she feels as their creator.

Besides during CA there were unfounded rumors about her and Wang Yu too if I remember correctly. So I think this just go with the territory.

The yarakashi equivalent in China should stop pissing off our author and producer coz if she pulls the plug on everything we're all left with nothing.Just sayin'....

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, yaoimazter78 said:

Deymn CJD is spitting mad...hahahaha...and I can't blame her.this is her life's blood being threatened by nasty rumors...I don't know what the fangirls/fanboys who went ballistic at the news were actually thinking. Addicted and Counterattack are CJD's babies...especially Addicted. She loves this particular work of hers so much...I do not think that she will intentionally do anything that would jeopardize her children and in extension the people who gave life to her children (WeiZhou and Jingyu to name just a few). If we're sooo protective of HaiYin and in turn YuZhou or ZhouYu and we're just fans...just imagine how she feels as their creator.

Besides during CA there were unfounded rumors about her and Wang Yu too if I remember correctly. So I think this just go with the territory.

The yarakashi equivalent in China should stop pissing off our author and producer coz if she pulls the plug on everything we're all left with nothing.Just sayin'....

One more thing

If she gets mad, no more dramas series  for us 

#muhahahahhahaha

• Like 7

40 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

CHAI JI DAN RESPONSE:

1. Rumors don't have proves. We are not couple.

2. Staying to gether is because of work.

3. The home in the pic is not my home, it's an apartment near the company, any artist stays there, JY has stayed, too.

4. Our relationship is friend, work partner, and that's all, there's no more step up.

5. Old pics are cut one, using words and letters and phrase to make things up.

6. I will give you evidences.

Okay :)

1. I know. People just keep speculating without real proves, just like letting down all the cast and crew of her popular work.

2. I know. Of course it was just for work, moreover ZZ is work behind her management.

3. Yep, an apartment is a quite big buildings, and you think it was just these TWO people inside it? And why mention "JY" hahahah, I'm speechless. Do you mean he's been staying with ZZ everyday all these times without people knowing that? NICE.

4. Yep. We know.

5. Yep. It's the same rumors stuff that had outed in the same day when the written rumors spreading. And people (haters maybe) keep talking the dirt about it, even though some sources said they were/are just rumors. Don't believe all you just read and hear. Believe what you see.. see the pics? NO ROMANCE ATMOSPHERE on there, and that's the proves you want.

6. Sure, you'll do, CJD.

OK! video:

Reveal hidden contents

That day was a day days before barely smile didn't even smile. And look how happy he was on that interview?! :blush: (just significantly-changed personality after once meeting his moodbooster)

Why he looks clingy at ZZ? JY, you don't need to get that close and why keep leaning on ZZ arm like that? We all know, you just "like him since the first you met him". We know :wub:

37 minutes ago, Lester Gordula said:

Ever wondered?? why zhou zhou got more hairlegs than jungyin??? hahahaha

This is why there was discussion team YuZhou and team ZhouYu.. because in real life, there are very-manly-with-heavy-hairlegs ZZ and very-femininely-sitting-with-crossed-legs JY.

And I'm proud being 50% YuZhou and 50% ZhouYu :glasses: (It was 60% and 40% LOL)

• Like 12

On March 8, 2016 at 1:47 AM, alvinboi said:

Here's my full translation of Chapter 200, first shared by @shuwei on Page 200. What a nice matching number. xD

Reveal hidden contents

Chapter 200: Gu Hai's naughty interest

*****Warning: Restricted content. This is not suitable for the young.*****

*here*

I took this translation by the amazing @alvinboi and with @alvinboi's permission, I rewrote the s*x scene from Chapter 200 of 'Addicted' with (extremely graphic) extra details based on my imagination as I read it ;) The rewrite also incorporates lines from the actual novel, indicated by * and italicized. It starts at "After one crazy round of..."

You can find the explicit rewrite here: link removed

rk6utia.png

Excerpt: (age-restricted 18+)

Spoiler

fanfiction removed

This scene in the actual novel was written as:
"GH lit a cigarette stick, and watched BLY's motion in delight as he smoked. BLY bent down, took in a puff from GH's mouth..."

Also, no offense is intended by me adding to CJD's work. I love her work as it is, but figured it would be fun to add the details that were popping into my head as I was reading it. I repeat, no offense was intended. ^_^

• Like 13

@hellolive. Lol actually that interview was right before the franco sino festival, at the hotel. So after the festival maybe in weekend interview he wondered why people said that he was tensed, he just tried to look cool and thought it made him more handsome, he was just a little bit uncomfortable. 

<but jingyu, everybody knows you are super tired>

48 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

@hellolive. Lol actually that interview was right before the franco sino festival, at the hotel. So after the festival maybe in weekend interview he wondered why people said that he was tensed, he just tried to look cool and thought it made him more handsome, he was just a little bit uncomfortable. 

<but jingyu, everybody knows you are super tired>

Yep I know. Isn't that interview on the same day with Franco Sino event, innit?

He indeed looked tired days before. And he also didn't smile when the red carpet, even in that video ZZ recorded when they (JY and ZZ) getting ready for the party. But at least he was papped smiling while talking to ZZ inside the event. And after they finally finshed with the show, he did widely smiled while saying goodbye to fans as the same time when ZZ grabbed JY's souverir bag and gave it to him, right before they left the party. He looked so happy after that.

Some changes I found there, and it was like "before-after". And it's nice actually, having a friend that could change (repair) your mood in a good and a simple way.

• Like 8

55 minutes ago, hellolive said:

This is why there was discussion team YuZhou and team ZhouYu.. because in real life, there are very-manly-with-heavy-hairlegs ZZ and very-femininely-sitting-with-crossed-legs JY.

And I'm proud being 50% YuZhou and 50% ZhouYu :glasses: (It was 60% and 40% LOL)

well i am 70% YuZhou and 30% ZhouYu coy i find Jungyin more masculine than Zhou Zhou hehehe.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, hellolive said:

Yep I know. Isn't that interview on the same day with Franco Sino event, innit?

He indeed looked tired days before. And he also didn't smile when the red carpet, even in that video ZZ recorded when they (JY and ZZ) getting ready for the party. But al least he was papped smiling while talking to ZZ inside the events. And after they finally finshed with the show, he did widely smiled while saying goodbye to fans as the same time when ZZ grabbed JY's souverir bag and gave it to him, right before they left the party. He looked so happy after that.

Some changes I found there, and it was like "before-after". And it's nice actually, having a friend that could change (repair) your mood in a good and a simple way.

OMG did he get

Spoiler

in Addicted Status?

LOLLL jk

Maybe he changed his style when fans don't want to see him serious mood like that 

a fan uploaded Johnny leaving work yesterday and that fan said that he was very tired but his expression was soft and also told fans to go home early 

Edited by samscheetah
Lol i got messed when writing did he was
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, hellolive said:

Yes, I noticed this too and came to the same conclusion. Again, despite I ship them so hard, but if in real life they have become friends close enough to support and cheer each other up like that, I'm happy for them.

• Like 10

19 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

OMG did he was

Hide contents

in Addicted Status?

Maybe... yes. Or maybe... true. I think he has been addicted, to something on ZZ. We never know, since he (or they) don't spit anything special on their relationship. But I still think, those moments when the touched, it was accidentally and not really meant to be fan-cervice-stuffs.

I'm being serious though. It's good if they're good friends (or sweet partners), inside and outside work.

Maybe he changed his style when fans don't want to see him serious mood like that.

A fan uploaded Johnny leaving work yesterday and that fan said that he was very tired but his expression was soft and also told fans to go home early

There was a day (or some days) too, (after the Demon Girl shooting, before the Franco Sino) he was chased by fans (in airport? or when walking some place? with his manager and bodyguards) fans captured he barely smile on those time they met him. Then remember, the Weekend Date, he was asked why he barely smile at some events, and he just answer he has pointy fangs that might frighten fans when he smile (pretty not logic alibi, I think). And why he didn't say "just feel tired" like he said just on recent times. Sometime I just feel confused then found the odd things about it.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, shuwei said:

the book definitely have better flow. it has 300+ chapters and was written in an omnipresent 3rd person pov so every thing is explained. if cjd doesnt have a transition scene, then she would just move to a new chapter and start the paragraph with a sentence indicating how much time has passed. which is typical to do in novels, but you have no one narrating in the drama...

one instant that made me think cjd made dramas as a novel montage is the bruise on bly's foot in ep 13. in the novel, the chapter describe in detail who caused this bruise, why did he do it, and bly's immediate reaction to it. so you would think if they didnt want to film the part when bly got the bruise, they should have ommitted the bruise all together. so i half suspect cjd just wanted a live-action scene of gh kissing bly's foot. so i think its hard to say if she's gonna let anyone else make screenplay changes to the story 

This is exactly where a good screen writer come in. The person in charge of the story (in this case cjd) can indicate which parts they prefer to leave in and then the screen writer tries to make that happen. If bits get left as orphans like the foot kissing they either omit it, change the reason, or add back enough of the omitted material for it to make sense. The point of view can be changed or the method of presenting it can. There was a decent amount of GH's internal monologue but not as much of BLY's. A narrator can even be incorporated into the story or added on top. Time shifts can be done with titles and/or transition scenes. 

While I thought the flow was bad I have to say after reading the translations provided by @alvinboi I am glad she cut out much of the sex scenes. I would be curious to see what they filmed but my bet is that it is not much more than topless kissing. Queer as Folk only showed what it could on tv but it made it entirely clear what was going on without actually showing it. I doubt cjd went that far. My reason for thinking this was a good choice as I don't think she could have pulled it off in a realistic manner. And I think that where the show was really good was making us believe in their attraction, sexual explorations and growing love. unrealistic sex scenes would have detracted from that.

• Like 5

I took this translation by the amazing @alvinboi and with @alvinboi's permission, I reimagined and then rewrote the s*x scene from Chapter 200 of 'Addicted' with (extremely graphic) extra details ;) The rewrite also incorporates lines from the actual novel, indicated with * and italicized. It starts at "After one crazy round of..."

You can find the explicit rewrite here: link removed

Excerpt: (age-restricted 18+)

Spoiler

fanfiction removed

This scene in the actual novel was written as:
"GH lit a cigarette stick, and watched BLY's motion in delight as he smoked. BLY bent down, took in a puff from GH's mouth..."

Also, no offense is intended by me adding to CJD's work. I love her work as it is, but figured it would be fun to add the details that were popping into my head as I was reading it. I repeat, no offense was intended.

I'm so sorry! I just realized the chapter was under the "Hide Chapter" option D: If you click it now, it should be available.

link removed

:astonished:

• Like 6