1 hour ago, alvinboi said:

Here's my full translation of Chapter 200, first shared by @shuwei on Page 200. What a nice matching number. xD

Reveal hidden contents

Chapter 200: Gu Hai's naughty interest

*****Warning: Restricted content. This is not suitable for the young.*****

*here*

Hahahahahahaahahaha this is so hilarious!!!!!!!!!!! I can't stop laughing hahahahahahahahaha! Thank you again, alvin. Hahahahahhahhhhaahahaha!

• Like 4

17 hours ago, swong2330 said:

Guys, as much as I love the boys, I really hope they are safe from all the risks of this industry including drugs. I have a very bad feeling of Johnny's recent appearance in the show where he is not only smiling but laughing like a maniac in some videos. In another video, he seems too (over) excited. These are not good signs at all. The first thing that came to my mind when I saw the video was drugs. That could also explain Johnny's recent haggard look. I am not implicating anything. I am just worried and hope everything is okay and I am worried for no reason. BTW, here is the video where Johnny looks overexcited ...

Hi, new to the site and just registered. I have been following the forums anonymously and the various stalker fan videos and pics that various people have uploaded. Quite scary actually the sudden explosion of fame. Apologies for the slightly academic treatise below.

Whilst nobody can really be sure if both or either of them are taking or not taking drugs, I think that it's quite obvious from their personalities that JY is having trouble handling fame and the rabid fans as compared to WZ. JY, as can be inferred from the selected media uploaded seems to only open up with people he knows or in more intimate surroundings ie. less big audiences, or in situations that he doesn't get caught by surprise. Like the variety show for example. He surely has had some time to prepare and psych himself up to promote himself and for some fan servicing, hence him looking 'overly' happy. It doesn't seem as natural as compared to the interactions that he has with the other cast members and especially WZ in photoshoots and interviews, but you can see him trying to make an effort to interact and exploit his newfound popularity. In other scenarios, he seems aloof, distant and cold, quite consistent with his preference for freedom. I can totally empathise because I am like that, I have a resting richard simmons face not because I don't like to smile, but because being social takes a lot of mental energy out of me. WZ on the other hand is quite charismatic and seems better experienced to deal with fame despite JY being in modelling/industry before WZ. Maybe stage and theatre experience has helped WZ learn how to deal and interact with audience/fandom participation. And from the shared interviews, you can see that he actively tries to drag JY out of his insular private world to pamper the fans. I would say that it is pretty obvious that JY relies on WZ like a younger brother relying on an older brother for you know a friendly nudge in a reluctant direction despite JY being the older in age and technically more mature since he left school early and started working in odd jobs/modelling etc.

Judging by the way they dress and interact, there might be a possibility that the perception we get is part of their managed intended image. Because JY is considered the alpha dominant male, he tries to look mysterious, brooding and taciturn. But I seriously doubt so. He is distinctly uncomfortable in settings that catches him off guard, and overly happy maybe to the point of forced for some situations. Don't think we should insinuate that anybody is on drugs. A lot of people who are on drugs can be high functioning and may not display a loss of composure that easily like JY. Of course we never know, his hotel room interview did display a lot of medication but I believe the drugs we talk about here aren't usually in foils or containers. But I think that it's a bit too early in the fame game for them to be on drugs, they may be popular but the popularity hasn't actually translated into riches or drugs yet. They still take the subway/car ( cheap mass market non-sports car types ) to work etc.

That being said, JY and WZ seem reversed in real life. WZ is obviously more GH in real life and JY more BLY. and I think that JY may not be as well off as WZ just judging by the appearance ie. clothes/style/car etc, but then again, clothes and appearances in china can be deceiving ie. fake. Their chemistry is definitely there, even more than counter attack. I honestly suspect they both might be bi/bromance and possibly in the closet. You can observe the looks from JY to WZ are more than normal. but WZ is more inscrutable with regards to his affection for JY but it's definitely there but way subtler. And there are many instances of overgrown adolescent homoerotic sexual play that you can see amongst the both of them, which for 2 bros who don't know each other as long as CW and FS seems unusual. But in any case all these are speculation, and if there is something happening, we should wish them all the best.

Luck seems to have bestowed them this great opportunity, but WZ is way more talented. He can dance, sing and act. He is an acting major but the series theme and ending songs are seriously good. I prefer the ending though. A partial bias of mine, but if I didn't know he composed them, I wouldn't have thought that the songs were from China, as the mainland Chinese pop music songs usually don't sound like that. You can watch The Voice of China or I am a Singer or the multitude of Mandarin singing competition variety shows to familiarise yourself. There are usually HK and TW stars inside and their song choices and delivery are rather different compared to the Mainland ones. WZ's songs are more in line with taiwanese or HK pop. JY has a bigger fanbase, partially i believe stems from his character GH. GH is written in such an obsessive romance novel utopian male lover image that it will definitely appeal to females. But JY feels slightly one-track, maybe he has to take up some acting lessons to expand his choice of roles beyond being idol fodder. WZ on the other hand has definite flexibility with various roles. You can imagine WZ being a believable GH. but I cannot picture JY being BLY. 

Lastly, I hope that we not insinuate they are on drugs. Lately with societal rules changing in China courtesy of the suddenly prudish government, I do worry if their careers will be affected and the narcotic police's suspicion falls on them based on hearsay and rumour. I don't know if I will follow Addicted should the cast change, and I hope not, but since I have read the entire web novel  know the whole story, but it's difficult for me to translate as I am not good with northern chinese slang. But I will definitely follow both their careers with interest. I do think they will have difficulty filming the next 1/2 seasons because of the plot. It is way more smutty, less realistic and illogical and it has a lot of military stuff etc and typical nepotism/collusion/corruption within the military. In fact, GH being a successful CEO is entirely due to military contracts obtained because he is the son of a high ranking General, not exactly an acceptable plot of fiction in these anticorruption drive days. It's not easy to do this with a small budget and with government scrutiny. But will definitely get the DVD if it comes out. cheers to the fandom!

*Edit* tidied up some grammatical errors and clarified some points. 

Edited by linfernal
grammatical mistakes and spelling errors.
  • Like 24

3 hours ago, alvinboi said:

Here's my full translation of Chapter 200, first shared by @shuwei on Page 200. What a nice matching number. xD

Reveal hidden contents

Chapter 200: Gu Hai's naughty interest

*****Warning: Restricted content. This is not suitable for the young.*****

*here*

Thank you so much my stomach hurt from laughing then it get very hot. 

I wish I can read the novel thank you so much for translating, I love how CJD write their intimate scene they are not all about just smexy. they are heart felt and a mix of trial and failure of teenagers. I don't think they will shoot smoke play but it was hot but please let us see GY surprise face seeing BLY in pink blouse lol

• Like 3

In a way I relate in this web series. Not just me being gay, but BLY's relationship with his parents specially towards his Dad. That's why everytime I re-watched episode 13 to 14 I can't help but cry. TT__TT Anyways,

Is this legit? 

New Regulations for Chinese Dramas : GAY (LES, TRANS,BI) will be BANNED !!!
- And many other genres will be BANNED with it such as : SUPERSTITION; UNDERWORLD; PROSTITUTION; SM; UNDER-AGE LOVE....

Just saw it on a youtube channel.

5 hours ago, Tin Le said:

I cannot understand a single Chinese word but I just saw the latest post from a Chinese Heroin page. It looks like a DVD is ready to go soon.

Hidden Content

i literally gasped, pls be real pls be real!!!

• Like 5

9 hours ago, mctmy8 said:

You guys are thinking too much about Johnny's taking a drug. Of course he is taking a drug and that drug is Yin. #YuZhouForReal <3 Hahahahaha!

"Your love, your love, your love is my drug." - J to Z

• Like 4

3 hours ago, linfernal said:

Hi, new to the site and just registered. I have been following the forums anonymously and the various stalker fan videos and pics that various people have uploaded. Quite scary actually the sudden explosion of fame. Apologies for the slightly academic treatise below.

Whilst nobody can really be sure if both of them or either or are on or not on drugs, I think that it's quite obvious from their personalities that JY is having trouble handling fame and the rabid fans as compared to WZ. JY from the selected media uploaded seems to only open up with people he knows or in more intimate surroundings ie. less big audiences, or at least things that he doesn't get caught by surprise. Like the variety show for example. He surely has had some time to prepare and psych himself up to promote himself and for some fan service hence him looking 'overly' happy. It doesn't seem as natural as compared to the interactions that he has with the other casts in photoshoots and interviews, but you can see him trying to make an effort to interact. In other scenarios, he seems aloof, distant and cold, quite consistent with his preference for freedom. WZ on the other hand is quite charismatic and seems better experienced to deal with fame despite JY being in modelling before WZ. Maybe stage and theatre experience has helped WZ learn how to deal and interact with audience/fandom participation. And from the shared interviews, you can see that he actively tries to drag JY out of his insular private world to pamper the fans. I would say that it is pretty obvious that JY relies on WZ like a younger brother relying on an older brother for you know a friendly nudge in a reluctant direction.

Judging by the way they dress and interact, there might be a possibility that the perception we get is part of their managed intended image. Because JY is considered the alpha dominant male, he tries to look mysterious, brooding and taciturn. But I seriously doubt so. He is distinctly uncomfortable in settings that catches him off guard, and overly happy maybe to the point of forced for some situations. Don't think we should insinuate that anybody is on drugs. A lot of people who are on drugs can be high functioning and may not display a loss of composure that easily like JY. Of course we never know, his hotel room interview did display a lot of medication. But I think that it's a bit too early in the fame game for them to be on drugs, they may be popular but the popularity hasn't actually translated into riches or drugs yet. They still take the subway/car ( cheap mass market type ) to work etc.

That being said, JY and WZ seem reversed in real life. WZ is obviously more GH in real life and JY more BLY. and I think that JY may not be as well off as WZ just judging by the appearance ie. clothes/style/car etc, but then again, clothes and appearances in china can be deceiving. Their chemistry is definitely there, even more than counter attack. I honestly suspect they both might be bi/bromance maybe in the closet. You can observe the looks from JY to WZ are more than normal. but WZ is more inscrutable with regards to his affection for JY but it's definitely there but way subtler. And there are many instances of overgrown adolescent homoerotic sexual play that you can see amongst the both of them, which for 2 bros who don't know each other as long as CW and FS seems unusual. But in any case all these are speculation, and if there is something happening, we should wish them all the best.

Luck seems to have bestowed them this great opportunity, but WZ is way more talented. He can dance, sing and act. He is an acting major but the series theme and ending songs are seriously good. I prefer the ending though. A partial bias of mine, but if I didn't know he composed them, I wouldn't have thought that the songs were from China, as the mainland chinese pop music songs usually don't sound like that. You can watch The Voice of China or I am a Singer or the multitude of Mandarin singing competition variety shows to familiarise yourself. There are usually HK and TW stars inside and their song choices and delivery are rather different compared to the Mainland ones. WZ's songs are more in line with taiwanese or HK pop. JY has a bigger fanbase, partially i feel from his character GH. GH is written in such an obsessive romance novel utopian male lover image that it will definitely appeal to females. But JY feels slightly one-track, maybe he has to take up some acting lessons to expand his choice of roles beyond being idol fodder. WZ on the other hand has definite flexibility with various roles. You can imagine WZ being a believable GH. but I cannot imagine JY being an imaginable BLY. 

Lastly, I hope that we not insinuate they are on drugs. Lately with societal rules changing in China courtesy of the suddenly prudish government, I do worry if their careers will be affected and the narcotic police's suspicion falls on them based on hearsay and rumour. I don't know I will follow Addicted should the cast change, since I have read the entire web novel already I know the whole story, but it's difficult for me to translate as I am not good with northern chinese slang. But I will definitely follow both their careers with interest. I do think they will have difficulty filming the next 1/2 seasons because of the plot. It is way more smutty, less realistic and illogical and it has a lot of military stuff etc. It's not easy to do this with a small budget and with government scrutiny. But will definitely get the DVD if it comes out. cheers to the fandom!

You are right. BTW, I really did not mean to insinuate anything, I just pray that they are happy in whatever they are doing. But, one thing I disagree with you. WZ may be multi-talented but so far as acting and emoting is concerned, Johnny is more natural at it and seems to have that dramatic effect that is needed for the big screen. I will not be surprised if he is offered movie roles soon. He is too good for a web series. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, alvinboi said:

I think I love you! Thanks! I'd read what had been posted on page 200 and had to read this even though I was at work. I read it again during my lunch hour. It was awesome. I'd been wanting to read some of these role playing scenes that had been mentioned before. GH is really into it I guess.

Keep voting on http://yanyuan.vdfly.com/ everyone! It's hard to keep up the enthusiasm since I feel this has been going on forever. I vote whenever I think about it. Cool thing I found out today, you can vote again if you use a different browser. So I'm voting in Chrome and Internet Explorer. Timmy/WZ's been #1 all day! He's like 12,000 votes ahead of the next guy. I wonder if this is because his album is coming out? Remember you can also vote for them both one after the other, you don't have to choose one every 30 minutes.

Edit: Side note, the guys from Like Love are on here too, on page 3 of actors. Counterattack actors aren't on here though.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, BLFANS said:

When i see this photo i :tears: . . and i love this scene, you can see GH so caring 

This scene always makes my eyes water. It's so wonderfully beautiful :tears:

(it wouldn't let me quote the image but yeah, GH so caring)

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, megkf said:

I think I love you! Thanks! I'd read what had been posted on page 200 and had to read this even though I was at work. I read it again during my lunch hour. It was awesome. I'd been wanting to read some of these role playing scenes that had been mentioned before. GH is really into it I guess.

Keep voting on http://yanyuan.vdfly.com/ everyone! It's hard to keep up the enthusiasm since I feel this has been going on forever. I vote whenever I think about it. Cool thing I found out today, you can vote again if you use a different browser. So I'm voting in Chrome and Internet Explorer. Timmy/WZ's been #1 all day! He's like 12,000 votes ahead of the next guy. I wonder if this is because his album is coming out? Remember you can also vote for them both one after the other, you don't have to choose one every 30 minutes.

How did Johnny fall so far behind Zhou Zhou?

6 hours ago, joycemay said:

"zhou role" you don't even know his role name in the series!:sweatingbullets:. Its BLY. Did you watch this series? If yes, you should know his "role" name.

Oh ya happpy 200 pages guys :). And @alvinboi thanks a lot for the translations. Love chapter 200 so much haha

I did watch but cant  rmb the character name only

At the end his gf went to school to find him and no more.

I never got really into this drama so never rmb their character names

I did watch the zhou and johnny s parts mostly as they are main roles

• Like 1

23 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

And caaaaaan you feeeeel the looooooove toniiiiiiiight..

MOD EDIT: Please do not quote images, gifs, and videos

Ahhhh... I have to agree. Seeing they two mixing like this jovial really lightens the day.

And thanks @skeletonworks for creating this thread. And thanks to many active contributors. I am finding loads of updates and info from you all. Thank you, thank you.

Neko has released his Chapter 5 to 7 translation to English... So nice to read about things not in the web series. :-)

• Like 7

56 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

Yep, the FB post seems to be the DVD. Read through the facebook post and translated comments. They are releasing the DVD soon. Yay. Congo guys. 

OMG! It's actually coming out? I was beginning to think this was a pipe dream. This feels like something that has been going on for months and months, not a few weeks. Please please please have English subtitles and be easy to purchase!

• Like 3

Guest skeletonworks
10 minutes ago, andrewth said:

To date, one of my favorite pictures of the duo :D 

Ikr!!! Mine too and the Men's Uno of course :P Do you think it's staged?? Or Johnny did it subconsciously??? This is not photoshopped right?? I'm not seeing things right? It's his hand on Zhouzhou's hips right?? Sometimes I tried not to be delulu too much.... It's a hard life....