Guest skeletonworks

MUST SEE BTS!!! Zhouzhou all shy when Johnny tried to kiss him! HAHAHAHAHA. The joy it brings to me whenever Johnny teases Zhouzhou!!!! Hahahahaha.

Zhouzhou at the airport. So cute >_< Don't know what the fan asked him but he replied :-D

15 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

@alvinboi You know I love you so much, don't you?!!

Ch 57 & 58: So Luoyin is angry at Guhai not because he thought Guhai didn't care that he hurts but it's because Guhai said nasty things to Yangmeng?! Actually even after watching the sub, I still don't understand why Guhai acted that way. In the series, didn't Yangmeng told him to go beat that person who pushed Luoyin? So why would Guhai get mad at him?

>> Ah... I got it now. Guhai was jealous of Yang Meng. He got mad at Luoyin because Luoyin defended Yang Meng when he made a joke out of Yang Meng, calling him a girl, but Luoyin didn't say a thing when Yang Meng criticised the team captain for Luoyin's injuries. (Well, Yang Meng made the criticism without knowing Gu Hai is the team captain, in front of Gu Hai.) It is a case of anger due to jealousy. As for the series, I also didn't quite get what was going on. I think too many cuts were made.

Ch 62: Erm... These boys... They're too violent with each other!!! Their love is a bit messed up...

>> There just happened to have a wrestling session going on among the students. Guhai didn't plan for this to happen though.

Ch 64: This one should have been filmed for the series T____T

Ch 67: Oh poor Lulu... @alvinboi What do you mean when you said you're relief to know the reason behind their rift? I thought it's clear cut that Guhai had a change of heart? I mean they fought a lot before but this time it's different. And it's different because of Bai Luoyin, isn't it?

>> Yup yup. I totally agree with you. I just thought if Lulu did demand for an explanation for Guhai's recent change of behavior there and then, that would be the reason Guhai would say.

Ch 69: Yeah if only this scene is in the series! It'd be such a blast! I like watching Guhai teased Luoyin and Luoyin trying to hide his embarrassment with annoyance!

>> Ikr! :D

Ch 70: Exactly!!! I mean I'd feel uncomfortable if I used an iPhone given by a friend's dad who is POOR while the dad uses some cheap phone.. They should've shown this scene...

Ch 71: Hello... Why didn't we have this scene??!!!! Gosh... 

>> Yeap!!! Gosh...

By the way, guys, lemme know if there are any errors in/ questions about the things I say regarding the novel. :)

@skeletonworks Omg... The novel is a heaven of smuts?!!! xD I thought there will be a few here and there. That just makes me love the novel even more! xD xD

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Lukasz D said:

Well thats what the internet time converters tell me o.o

And you know the saying "saw it on the internet so it must be true" xD Anyway....

just realized something....if there are really 15 episodes aired ....that means 2 weeks and then what? Q.Q wait 3 months for the rest? I WILL LITERALLY DIE not knowing what goes on next for so long.....

Its not fair!!! :tears:

I'm really disappointed from the series...there should be more kissing scene and more minutes in every episode:cold_sweat:

D'ont forget that its 3 monthes until the shoting and there is no translation to the novel...

i tihnk we should die togther, you no the saying "togther, togther, togther everyone" (high school musical);)

5 hours ago, Lukasz D said:

Well when i calculate it good (help me with this cause i am a real noob at this >_>) it comes out 17/02/2016 chinese midnight.

Converting that to CET timezone its 16/02/2016 @ 5 PM o.o

I just realize... it means that in my area the timezone is 4pm:wub:

12 hours ago, jia_k said:

@Beach Down The Lane For now it's just an infatuation, not love...I really hope that will change later on in the story, because it would be sad if Guhai remains as he is right now, that's not ideal for anyone...he needs to mature and be selfless with Luoyin so they can both be happy.

I know where you're coming from and yeah, Gu Hai would look like a dog if he always acted like that. But I can't help it, its so cute and bubbly like WHY DO I NOT HAVE A LOVE LIFE LIKE THAT WHAT DID I DO WRONG?! CURSE YOU, UNIVERSE!

@adamyul I have watched this so many times and just saw when I watched your video. Did you notice that while they were teasing each other JY bit his lip while looking at WZ? I think there is a lil something there :wub: lol something is stirring lol.When I saw it I had to sign up and post!

@leo456 first posted about it here. It contains the identity revelation during the grand opening of Aunty Zou's stall, which will probably be shown in Episode 10. Please do read it first to get a better understanding of what led to this.

Part of Chapter 79

Gu Hai = GH, Bai LuoYin = BLY

Source: Are you addicted. Credits to author Chai Jidan.

Spoiler

BLY ran off. BLY realised that GH's family was the one that he hated the most and GH was part of that family. And the novel writes:

"Bai LuoYin!" GH shouted from behind.

BLY continued walking ahead without turning back.

GH caught up with a few big steps and held BLY's arm in one grab.

"Didn't you hear me shouting for you?"

Two guys stood on the empty street, looking at each other with those eyes for the first time.

"I heard you."

"Then, why did you ignore me?"

BLY felt speechless, turned around, wanted to leave but got stopped by GH forcefully.

"Get lost!" BLY shouted.

This "Get lost" and the one scolded before in countless occasions before did not feel the same. GH felt twisted on the inside by those words.

"You want me to go? Based on what reason do you want me to go?" GH shook BLY's shoulder.

BLY grabbed GH by his collar very tightly and said, "You this liar!"

"What did I lie to you about?" GH was furious beyond his control and said, "I only knew it today. Didn't you hear Jiang Yuan's tone? I totally didn't know she was your mum. What did I lie to you about?"

You cheated my feelings...

GH took big breaths in anger and stared at BLY with his red eyes. There was only one place inside him that is perfect without any ruins and that belongs solely to BLY. But now it is waiting to be crushed into pieces very soon.

BLY left again.

GH chased him relentlessly and both of them came to the doorstep of the house eventually.

BLY opened the doors and was about to shut them. GH kicked open the doors and the loud noise shook the nearby trees.

"Bai LuoYin, what do you want?"

GH pinned BLY to a wall in the yard with one push. GH clenched his teeth and said every word as clear as he could, "Have I not been treating you well? Do you think you are the only one with unjust grievances? Let me tell you this. Your mum and my dad had an affair for so many years and my mum died with an unknown cause! The one who should be mad is me. I should be the one saying 'Get lost'!"

BLY felt the nerve at the back of his head pulsing non-stop. The part of his neck that was pressed by GH began to turn into a painful dark red colour.

"Yes... Everything you said is right. Then, why are you not leaving? You go and both of us will feel so good!"

"You are asking why I am not leaving?" GH shouted with all of his strength and said,"If I can bear to leave you, would I not have done so? No matter how enormous my hatred for your mum is, it can never reach a thousandth of the amount of my feelings towards you! Bai LuoYin, I won't stop you for hating my dad, but why did you link that to me? Don't you think you are very cruel doing so?"

BLY grabbed GH's hand and moved it away from his body little by little.

"Gu Hai, I don't have hatred towards you. Nor do I have hatred towards your family. It's just that I can't accept you and your family. Because I also have a family and your family is a pain in my family, which we can't go past and avoid. Your dad can very well ignore my mum's past because he wasn't hurt, but my dad can't..."

Bit by bit, GH's heart fell into the abyss.

"You mean that I have to go no matter what?"

BLY turned around and said, "I'll go and help you pack."

"Bai LuoYin, you really want to be so cruel?"

Never before has BLY felt that the road from the door to his house is so long.

GH's voice calmed down and it became so nerve-wreckingly silent.

"Stop packing. I don't want them. Later on, help me pass a message to Aunty Zou, congratulating her to have a prosperous business ahead!"

The sound of footsteps at the doors drifted away gradually. BLY felt as if half of his life has been torn away in front of him.

GH walked along this familiar road, seeing the memories carved within the tracks left by the wheels. He felt so hurtful as if his heart was being minced by blades. Yesterday, he broke up with Jin Lulu and he didn't have this kind of feeling that he is having now. A naked pain began to lacerate and spread from his heart to every part of his body, even to the ends of his hair...

So much feels for this one. :tears::tears::tears:

By the way, a line (in brown) here was used in the lyrics of the opening theme song for the series. :tears:

Edit: Speaking of songs, the Teresa Teng's song/ the song, which Johnny & Weizhou sang together on stage (lyrics: here and full video: here), was used in the chapter where Gu Hai and Bai LuoYin were sleeping on two beds. Gu Hai was singing that to annoy Bai LuoYin who just wanted to sleep.

• Like 13

10 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

@leo456 first posted about it here. It contains the identity revelation during the grand opening of Aunty Zou's stall, which will probably be shown in Episode 10. Please do read it first to get a better understanding of what led to this.

Part of Chapter 79

Gu Hai = GH, Bai LuoYin = BLY

Source: Are you addicted. Credit to Chai Jidan.

Hide contents

BLY ran off. BLY realised that GH's family was the one that he hated the most and GH was part of that family. And the novel writes:

"Bai LuoYin!" GH shouted from behind.

BLY continued walking ahead without turning back.

GH caught up with a few big steps and held BLY's arm in one grab.

"Didn't you hear me shouting for you?"

Two guys stood on the empty street, looking at each other with those eyes for the first time.

"I heard you."

"Then why did you ignore me?"

BLY felt speechless, turned around, wanted to leave but got stopped by GH forcefully.

"Get lost!" BLY shouted.

This "Get lost" and the one scolded before in countless occasions before did not feel the same. GH felt twisted on the inside by those words.

"You want me to go? Based on what reason do you want me to go?" GH shook BLY's shoulder.

BLY grabbed GH by his collar very tightly and said, "You this liar!"

"What did I lie to you about?" GH was furious beyond his control and said, "I only knew it today. Didn't you hear Jiang Yuan's tone? I totally didn't know she was your mum. What did I lie to you about?"

You cheated my feelings...

GH took big breaths in anger and stared at BLY with his red eyes. There was only one place inside him that is perfect without any ruins and that belongs solely to BLY. But now it is waiting to be crushed into pieces very soon.

BLY left again.

GH chased him relentlessly and both of them came to the doorstep of the house eventually.

BLY opened the doors and was about to shut them. GH kicked open the doors and the loud noise shook the nearby trees.

"Bai LuoYin, what do you want?"

GH pinned BLY to a wall in the yard with one push. GH clenched his teeth and said every word as clear as he could, "Have I not been treating you well? Do you think you are the only one with unjust grievances? Let me tell you this. Your mum and my dad had an affair for so many years and my mum died with an unknown cause! The one who should be mad is me. I should be the one saying 'Get lost'!"

BLY felt the nerve at the back of his head pulsing non-stop. The part of his neck that was pressed by GH began to turn a painful dark red.

"Yes... Everything you said is right. Then, why are you not leaving? You go and both of us will feel so good!"

"You are asking why I am not leaving?" GH shouted without having an ounce of strength left and said,"If I can bear to leave you, would I not have done so? No matter how enormous my hatred for your mum is, it can never reach a thousandth of the amount of my feelings towards you! Bai LuoYin, I won't stop you for hating my dad, but why did you roll it over onto me? Don't you think you are very cruel doing so?"

BLY grabbed GH's hand and moved it away from his body little by little.

"Gu Hai, I don't have hatred towards you. Nor do I have hatred towards your family. It's just that I can't accept you and your family. Because I also have a family and your family is a pain in my family, which we can't take a bend and avoid. Your dad can very well ignore my mum's past because he wasn't hurt, but my dad can't..."

Bit by bit, GH's heart fell into the abyss.

"You mean that I have to go no matter what?"

BLY turned around and said, "I'll go and help you pack."

"Bai LuoYin, you really want to be so cruel?"

Never before has BLY felt that the road from the door to his house is so long.

GH's voice calmed down and it became so nerve-wreckingly silent.

"Stop packing. I don't want them. Later on, help me pass a message to Aunty Zou, congratulating her to have a prosperous business ahead!"

The sound of footsteps at the doors drifted away gradually. BLY felt as if half of his life has been torn away in front of him.

GH walked along this familiar road, seeing the memories carved within the tracks left by the wheels. He felt so hurtful as if his heart was being minced by blades. Yesterday, he broke up with Jin Lulu and he didn't have this kind of feeling that he is having now. A naked pain began to lacerate and spread from his heart to every part of his body, even to the ends of his hair...

:( .. huhu, its really painful for both of them .. i feel like crying reading this .. its melting my heart ..

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Beach Down The Lane said:

I'm just gonna bless this forum with this.

MOD EDIT: Please do not quote images, gifs, and videos

watching this I noticed that for all the teasing he does in the bts Johnny never goes for the mouth when kissing weizhou unlike Zhouzhou :phew:

maybe this is the reason why i find that kiss in the car so hot..when Johnny kisses weizhou.. and him leaning towards. .they both seem pretty into it haha (acting or not lol)

anyway can't wait for some trama development in ep 10 even if it'll mean a little bit of sadness as anticipated by alvinboys. .i hope they won't cut important scenes like those translated tho

• Like 1

Hello everyone. I'm a new fan of "Heroin" series;). I'm quite sceptical when my friend introduced this series to me, but now I totally addicted to this series. Their acting is surprisingly good and Johnny and Zhou is very handsome too haha.They're just so perfect for their roles. I love that their relationship is not instalove too. Their love feel realistic.

Plus BLY is not usual stereotypes uke we can find in BL series. Even though LY is generally uke, I see many seme characteristics in him:P

I  wish i could read the original novel too ...but sadly I can't read chinese. I'm so grateful for all the spoilers , videos and pics. Thanks a lot.

p/s: sorry for my bad english. I am from non-English-speaking country

• Like 4

Hi this is my first post.

BTW, I read this in youtube

Mel Rios posted 3 hours ago
Hi everybody! I just got the news via sms from my friend in China: Addicted aka Heroin aka ShangYin Web Series is going to have 3 seasons, each with 18 Episodes... so there is still a looooong way to go before the end. I hope my friend got this information right, but until now I never had a reason not to believe him. Thank you so much Juan, in China...!!

I hope this is true, then we can have more episodes to come. =)

Edited by t0uya
  • Like 7

My source just upload another part of novel. I will translate it for you guys tonight. Now, Im gonna play badminton first. Hahaha

Just for a little spoild (wanna let you guy hungry)

LY>GH: At home, you can do what you want. At school, can you just less pay attention to me in front of classmates.

GH>LY: Really!!! I can do what I want at home!!!!

See you soon

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, leo456 said:

My source just upload another part of novel. I will translate it for you guys tonight. Now, Im gonna play badminton first. Hahaha

Just for a little spoild (wanna let you guy hungry)

LY>GH: At home, you can do what you want. At school, can you just less pay attention to me in front of classmates.

GH>LY: Really!!! I can do what I want at home!!!!

See you soon

OK its just me or all that "sources" sounds like drug diller? LOL:sweatingbullets:

can't wait!!! THANK YOU:lol:

• Like 1

Hello! So, it has been weeks since the airing of the first episode and I am happy that many people got hooked to it. This post is rather my reflection/observation, more of a mixed-up emotional rant (LOL) from the first episode up to Ep. 7, so if you have more important to look unto this forum, you can skip it :) otherwise, feel free to read.

On the book adaptation/series:

First of all, I thank all those persons who translated it (novel and webseries) in English, so we could understand the story. But, I encourage everyone to study Mandarin, so we could read the novel in its original language. I was taught that each local language has certain words/terms that have no exact counterparts and that you have to learn their culture to understand how that “word” formed and also to know its context and use in the community.

A literary piece deals with emotions and feelings and it is sad that some might be lost in translation with no fault from the translators.

Since it is an adaptation, I do not expect that it would be comprehensive (but still substantive) as the novel, considering the length of the story and that the medium is in the form of webseries. C’mon, if you are a producer you have to think about the budget and stuff. Cuts from the stories are expected; censorship is another matter. Nonetheless, I noticed in this forum that there are good-hearted persons willing to fill-in the gaps of the storyline and point out the discrepancies from the book. Thank you!!!

Due to this language gap, expect possible misunderstanding between us (LOL), kidding aside, please bear with our pestering for the translation. On the other hand, please do not harass the translators to give the eng sub immediately. It takes effort guys. We could ask nicely and politely for it. :)

On BaiLouYin and WeiZhou

WeiZhou is good-looking (but goddamn hot in the photoshoot! Hahaha!). GH is attracted (or might be) to his appearance, but for me, this is not the reason for GH’s addiction. There must be something in BLY that GH is so obsessed about. Sadly, these past few episodes failed to reveal it. Aside from the maternal issues they have in common, I do not know of anything else that triggered GH, making him so sexual about BLY. This kind of plot --- “obsession” is what got hooked my interest unto this series and I need to know the cause of it. On the positive note, I can see it as part of the ‘mystery’ of the series to keep me wanting for more.

To aggravate the ‘mystery’, have you noticed that BLY’s emotions in the series are somewhat limited. I never saw him genuinely happy. Yes, he smiles, sobers most of the time. But never saw that deep-rooted happiness or a joyful laughter causing a tear in your eye. Maybe, BLY is really a reserved person as portrayed in the story. Am I right?

His serious looks are attractive by the way. His seriousness or melancholy is a yin to GH’s yang – childish and immature. Also, his “Watata!!” on Ep. 7 is a killer! :))))))

On Johnny and GuHai

I see GuHai as childish and immature, for example, the way he “jogs” when he walks. It seems he walks straight only when he holds a bike (LOL!). His “eh-eh-eh” expressions got into my system.  There were three instances of his “eh-eh-eh” that I could remember: 1) when he catches up to BLY in the morning right after the latter got drunk, revealing thereafter the ‘shameless’ acts, 2) when he butts in during the math question (jealousy), 3) when he asks BLY to “turn around” (shaw-la-she” does it sound like that?)

Despite his height and huge body frame, he can bend to look like a kid backriding in a bicycle, with his eyes looking unto the skies and the hands touching somewhere else ;). I love him! -- his deep voice uttering “it is time (to masturbate)” as he slid his hands down to BLY’s crotch and the way he cleverly breaks the “great wall” of quilt of BLY and just gasps when he finally gets to hug BLY --- like coming from a climax --- “ahhh... Yan Zhi.” He is perverted, but not disrespectful.  He is very persistent. I just love him! SeriousIy, I need some Gu Hai to spice up my life.

I noticed GuHai is very physical with BLY (touching and spanking – who in the right mind would spank someone sleeping??? LOL!!!). This is might be a precursor or foreshadowing of his rough nature to the point of “forced sex.”

On onscreen and offscreen tandem

These two has a chemistry, a perfect balance. I notice that in behind the scenes their attitudes somehow switch – WeiZhou being playful and all (damn his smile is sooo cute!) and Johnny being serious and manly.

Question: Did they previously portray gay roles?

On the forced sex issue/rape

Hold your horses! Let us see the story, before we can judge it as rape. I believe in due process, than a hasty judgment.

I want to see it for myself or rather “experience the emotions of the character” that lead to that incident. Before we judge GuHai, let us see or know how it will be portrayed. I am not in anyway in approval of forced sex. But, guys before we throw curses at anyone, it is just fair to watch the story that must be told. How did after all the pain they have suffered (inflicted by another and even each other), they end up happily?

Question: Does China allow same-sex marriage?

On censorship

Just questions, is it true that there is a new law banning this kind of episodes? To what extent will this law affect “Heroin”?

Final note:

Could someone spoil me the epilogue? I am more interested what happened after their marriage like were they able to raise a child or continue bickering. For me, good endings do not stop in marriage, but what lies thereafter.

• Like 8