6 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

First episode is here!!!!!

Ok, who knows what's the song at around 16 mins..??? An English song,,

The acting of the four casts are great especially Fengsong although Chenwen is a bit not up to par as the rest!!!! 

Yeah!!! So excited! Thanks skeletonworks!!!

20 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

First episode is here!!!!!

http://v.qq.com/cover/f/f7fpxzrosrvu2b9.html?vid=t0182n6irpv&ptag=v

Ok, who knows what's the song at around 16 mins..??? An English song,,

The acting of the four casts are great especially Fengsong although Chenwen is a bit not up to par as the rest!!!! 

Thanks !! And the song is...

• Like 3

Guest skeletonworks

English subbed (Episode 2):

It's so interesting to see how these two will fall for each other when they keep on pranking each other especially Luoyin. I mean I can tell that Guhai seems interested in Luoyin but Luoyin totally hates him... However, Guhai seems like he has a girlfriend while Luoyin seems hung up over his ex-gf. So I reckon both are straight? Cliche but still I like it ;)

EDIT: I asked someone and she confirmed that Guhai has a gf and will break up once he realises that he likes Luoyin while Luoyin already broke up with his gf but she still doesn't want to let him go...

Guest skeletonworks

English subbed (Episode 3):

I find some scenes quite doesn't make sense. Like how Luoyin sews Guhai's jacket during PE. Did he bring needle & thread during PE? That's dangerous! LOL.

I can't wait to see them get closer together!

Apparently this season only got 10 episodes... =_= Can Chai Jidan find a publisher that can translate her novel in English so that I can buy and read it already?!

Omg my new must-watch series!!! <3

Let's start with Episode 1. When You Qi (actor Feng Song) first appeared, I thought he looks a little odd in the sense that he should be more charming. And Feng Song indeed is more charming in real life! I think Feng Song has the looks to be a main lead. Also, that teacher has some self-confidence issue; she is so sensitive about being bullied that she didn't notice the page was torn out of the book?

The thing between Hai and Luo Yin is very cute.

For instance, in Episode 2, Hai traced Luo Yin's handwriting, got Luo Yin new underwear and even snipped small holes out of Luo Yin's jacket. I wonder how the other students didn't notice Hai's mischief at all. Loll. (The class is full of good students huh.) 

Clearly, this is the start of a budding relationship between Hai and Luo Yin. And this continued into Episode 3. I was rooting for Luo Yin to succeed in his revenge against Hai!

• Like 3

13 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

English subbed (Episode 3):

I find some scenes quite doesn't make sense. Like how Luoyin sews Guhai's jacket during PE. Did he bring needle & thread during PE? That's dangerous! LOL.

I can't wait to see them get closer together!

Apparently this season only got 10 episodes... =_= Can Chai Jidan find a publisher that can translate her novel in English so that I can buy and read it already?!

Luo Yin thought it all out. He played it big really.

Spoiler

He brought a sewing kit to 'seal' Hai's jacket. He also foresaw the teacher sending Hai out of the classroom and modified both door knobs in advance.

He is kinda scary, isn't he? Hahahaha. ;) 

• Like 3

Guest skeletonworks

@alvinboi Actually I think Luoyin put some black ink on Guhai's desk so when his arm was stained when it was rubbed against it. And he asked permission from the teacher to go and wash it. Luoyin is one sneaky calculative bast*rd lol. Yeah I totally love all the sweet things that Guhai did for Luoyin. So freaking cute! It's funny how all the students just minding their own business. I mean it's so obvious who tore the page from Luoyin's exercise book!

I freaking love Fengsong!!!!! He's so handsome and he's nailing his character! I agree with you. I also think he can be the main lead :-D

Okay so I'm halfway through episode 1 of the series and I know I can just watch the rest of the episodes and get a hang of who all the characters are, but I want to go into this show knowing the premise of most of the characters.

I know that this thread was created to focus clearly on the BL storyline, then I heard that the two loverboys weren't the main characters, but part of an ensemble cast. So can I ask who the other characters are or what their story plots are?? Like I said I just want to get an idea of what to look forward to.

Hi guys, Rae Lee from Just BL Things here, first of all, I just saw this page right now xD So uhh, I'll give you guys a short rundown on both the series and the novel from our team.

This is the translation of the official synopsis:

Ever since he was young, Bai Luo Yin has been living with his careless father, Bai Han Qi and his grandmother. When he turned 16 years old, his biological mother Jiang Yuan is re-marrying, and her partner is the party’s high ranking official Gu Wei Ting. Because of his mother’s death, Gu Wei Ting’s son, Gu Hai, has been harboring a deep grudge towards his father. Due to the random hand of fate, the 2 brothers with wildly conflicting emotional backgrounds have been placed in the same class. With time, they slowly developed a different kind of feeling. Bai Luo Yin’s classmates, You Qi and Fa Xiao Yang Meng, have been instrumental in the relationship.

--

I have allocated one of my Chinese translators to focus on working on the novel, so please do look forward to that, for now, I just let my translator work on something in between translating the novel, and she told me she is busy with her studies, but I will release the chapters she translates as soon as she sends them to me ^^ You can read the novel here.

--

For the series, my team and Addicted Web Series 上瘾网络剧 Facebook are currently subbing it. We are doing our best to be able to sub the episodes as soon as possible, and as meticulously as possible. A couple of days ago as well, Chi from the Addicted page has been hospitalized due to overwork (for both her studies and updating the page), so I hope that you may understand our current situation. It depends on you guys if you'd like to follow our releases or not, but we are very thankful for all the support we've received so far.

You may watch our subs of Episode 1 here:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3pzqv4_justblthings-aws-addicted-web-series-episode-1-eng-sub_tv

• Like 8

Guest skeletonworks
On 2/2/2016 at 5:08 PM, QueenAlysanne said:

Okay so I'm halfway through episode 1 of the series and I know I can just watch the rest of the episodes and get a hang of who all the characters are, but I want to go into this show knowing the premise of most of the characters.

I know that this thread was created to focus clearly on the BL storyline, then I heard that the two loverboys weren't the main characters, but part of an ensemble cast. So can I ask who the other characters are or what their story plots are?? Like I said I just want to get an idea of what to look forward to.

Which lover boys? You mean Youqi & Yangmeng? Yeah they're 2nd couple..

@Juraimi Jamil They all have weibo accounts.

Johnny's: http://www.weibo.com/u/1989519725?from=hissimilar_home&refer_flag=1005050003_&is_hot=1

Weizhou's: http://www.weibo.com/u/1797270765?from=hissimilar_home&refer_flag=1005050003_&is_hot=1

Chenwen's: http://www.weibo.com/WENROMES?from=hissimilar_home&refer_flag=1005050003_&is_hot=1

Can someone share me Fengsong's weibo pls? Cheers!

@Rae Lee Thanks for translating the novel and subbing the series! I agree your sub is very high quality *thumbs up* I think some fans just want to watch it with subs fast and don't care much about the quality of the subs as long as they understand. I feel like getting hospitalised over this is a bit too much. I understand your passion about this series but health is much more important than subbing this etc. If she gets hospitalised because of overwork, then I think she should think again whether she should be continuing this. It's bizarre really...

On 1/24/2016 at 9:26 AM, skeletonworks said:

MOD EDIT: Please do not quote images, gifs, and videos

A little FengSong at the Beijing Airport. He's one of my favourite :wub:

For some reason he reminds me of one Thai friend. 

:)

• Like 2

Guest skeletonworks

@alvinboi Thank you for sharing this!!! I was looking forward to this!!!! This is what I want from this forum. We share things like this for benefit of everyone (members of this forum as well as external).

So my Chinese friend (I got her into this hahaha) is still reading the novel (it's very long) and she said Guhai is so nice to Luoyin. Guhai would spent a lot of time at Luoyin's house and buy a lot of stuffs for Luoyin. He even slept together with him. At first, there were two separate single beds then he will join the two beds together :wub::wub: Later on he will confess to Luoyin :w00t: My friend told me that Luoyin could sense that Guhai has a feeling for him but when Guhai confessed to him, he also felt the same but it's hard for him to admit it...

I just watched eng sub of episode 4 kyaaaaaa~~~~ 

Luoyin: You're sick!

Guhai: I am sick!

Luoyin: Then take a medicine!

Guhai: You're my medicine...

And why the F did the guy (who got punched by Guhai) suddenly picked on Luoyin? Did Luoyin do something to him or anything? Luoyin seems the type of guy who didn't mess around with other people and just minding his own business..

Guest skeletonworks

Episode 5 part 1:

Episode 5 part 2:

I just love how Guhai would do anything for Luoyin <3 Of course how could Luoyin not fall for Guhai awwwww :wub: