HE MET THIS BOY WHO WAS JUST SITTING BESIDE HIM

12813954_452531148276375_827778372597613

LIKE A LITTLE KITTEN

12819061_753873811416070_551873676_n.jpg

LOOKING AT HIM WITH HEART EYES...

AS HIS MOODBOOSTER :wub:

OKAY! BYE!!! :astonished:

8 hours ago, lightyears said:

but it's also kinda sad that more and more people will know about them like they're not "ours" anymore, you get what I mean? :cry: and them parting ways is really inevitable

nevertheless, I'm so proud of them both and they'll definitely go places I'm sure of it. #YuZhouFighting

I know what you mean... I can feel what you feel :bawling:

In one side, I really wish they would be success, they would be popular, their talent would be recognized by many people. But the other side, when it truly happened, like right now, I feel I lost something for myself (forgive my ego) Didn't mean I regret though. I still always wish them the best for their life choices.

2 hours ago, shuwei said:

@skeletonworks i was thinking how johnny wears "gu hai's clothes" so much its hard for me not see him and think "its gu hai!!" other than the school uniforms, its probably all their own clothes, talk about a budgeted production haha

You think it's Gu Hai?

He really IS Gu Hai himself in real life LOL.

Seeing him using those wardrobe from the series, makes me feel desperate and missing Shangyin. And keep asking "where is the uncut DVD?" "where is the full english translated novel?" "where is the season 2?" "where is my upcoming new ship (YM-YQ)?" "where are my Gu hai and Bai luoyin?" keep circulating in my mind.

• Like 18

@hellolive IKR!!! Call me a conspirator or something (yeah!) but it if we follow Johnny carefully, we can see the really startling development as clear as the day.

Thursday and before - Johnny looked grumpy, stressed out and super tired. --> this was the lowest point for YuZhou ship. The ship could sunk at any given time!

Friday - Zhouzhou mysteriously went to Shanghai at afternoon and back to Beijing again in night time. --> a sudden storm in the ocean.

Saturday - Johnny and Zhouzhou went to Franco-Sino award party. Johnny was still reserved, not even smiling during interview. Until... we saw pictures of him smiling and talking with Zhouzhou. --> the storm's intensity was decreasing and bright sky was spotted ahead.

Sunday - they took steamy, sexy photo shot. --> we saw rainbow island with unicorns at the horizon!!!

Monday - Johnny smiling happily, back to his charming self; totally different than his condition before! --> a breeze blew the YuZhou ship, gently but reassuringly move it forward.

So, unless there is an unexplained X variable which caused the sudden transformation, my scientific enquiry reasoned that the cause of J's brightened mood is the ZZ variable. Yeah, this is #YuZhouConspiracy alright! :wub:

@lightyears I feel the same way too! In one hand, I am hoping them to stay the same Johnny-Zhouzhou who are known (mainly) as actors who play GH-BLY. But on the other, I want them to grow, to be acknowledged as talented young men. And yet, I was afraid that I will lose them, both as actors that I love and as GH-BLY (without season 2, there won't be GH-BLY).

Mainly, I was afraid that they'll lose themselves, especially seeing Johnny's haggard face a couple of days ago. Thankfully, that phase is over and they apparently can handle themselves now (well, at least per today. Don't know what surprise tomorrow will bring! LOL)

Darn, why am I feeling attached to them this bad? :bawling:

• Like 22

11 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

@hellolive IKR!!! Call me a conspirator or something (yeah!) but it if we follow Johnny carefully, we can see the really startling development as clear as the day.

Thursday and before - Johnny looked grumpy, stressed out and super tired. --> this was the lowest point for YuZhou ship. The ship could sunk at any given time!

Friday - Zhouzhou mysteriously went to Shanghai at afternoon and back to Beijing again in night time. --> a sudden storm in the ocean.

Saturday - Johnny and Zhouzhou went to Franco-Sino award party. Johnny was still reserved, not even smiling during interview. Until... we saw pictures of him smiling and talking with Zhouzhou. --> the storm's intensity was decreasing and bright sky was spotted ahead.

Sunday - they took steamy, sexy photo shot. --> we saw rainbow island with unicorns at the horizon!!!

Monday - Johnny smiling happily, back to his charming self; totally different than his condition before! --> a breeze blew the YuZhou ship, gently but reassuringly move it forward.

So, unless there is an unexplained X variable which caused the sudden transformation, my scientific enquiry reasoned that the cause of J's brightened mood is the ZZ variable. Yeah, this is #YuZhouConspiracy alright! :wub:

@lightyears I feel the same way too! In one hand, I am hoping them to stay the same Johnny-Zhouzhou who are known (mainly) as actors who play GH-BLY. But on the other, I want them to grow, to be acknowledged as talented young men. And yet, I was afraid that I will lose them, both as actors that I love and as GH-BLY (without season 2, there won't be GH-BLY).

Mainly, I was afraid that they'll lose themselves, especially seeing Johnny's haggard face a couple of days ago. Thankfully, that phase is over and they apparently can handle themselves now (well, at least per today. Don't know what surprise tomorrow will bring! LOL)

@gayyoxx If you ever take up an interest in politics I'll be worried for your safety. Multiple governments will be after you for your ability to conspiracy theorize :lol:

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

@gayyoxx this is FANTASTERRIFIC :D!! banzai for #YuZhou team!! *\(^.^)/*

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

@hellolive

You're not the only one.  I know that I'll be following their career closely even if they never get to finish S2.  I think the majority of us were here before they became famous, so we felt like we were active participants in their making.  There's one thing I do want to say though, and that's the fact that Johnny and Timmy's fanbases are very closely tied together.  I've never seen such a cohesive fanbase between two people, and I hope that they realize that and how much power they have when they do projects together.   

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Lester Gordula said:

Does anyone know if there are already some MERCHANDISE from Heroin web series? I'm dying to get a coat of them. The school uniform to be precise. hehehehe

No, any merchandise relating to this series is prohibited in China, including the DVD. And there's been no word about the creation of merchandise other than the DVD, so we probably we won't get any. I think someone on this forum made a site for selling Addicted merchandise, thought it may not be legit you might find something you like on there.

As for the school uniform I'm guessing you're talking about the white/blue jacket/sweatpant combo, I'm not sure if that's actually a school's sport uniform or if they got it from a whole seller. It does have a school logo or something on the front though. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Jonathan Oon said:

Hi. Just like the eng subbing for Addicted, you have to admit that there are people who are working on the episodes at different pace. Not that I am ungrateful for what justblthings is doing... I am grateful, but I notice that the work has stopped at Chapter 4 for quite some time. I know this is a free work and they are not obligated to rush for us, but I fear by the time all chapters are translated, I will already be 6 feet under, and the only way I am able to read all the chapters is if someone burns a physical copy for me during Ching Ming. 

If there is anyone who could translate at a faster speed, the international fans will be grateful.

Updating - they just posted chapter 5-7 today. And yes, they might need more hands on this project. Translating from Chinese to Vietnamese might be easier comparing to translating to English; knowing little Chinese, we can still translate the book with quite steady pace and there're 30 more chapters to go for this 300+ chapter book.. Idk how long it'd take for them to finish this project but I do feel bad for my friends who want to read the novel in English :'(

• Like 3

On 3/6/2016 at 11:59 PM, Jonathan Oon said:

I am not sure what the other group is, but you have just brought a good news to me. I do hope you guys would carry out the translation to English. I am dying to get a copy.

Hi there,

http://justblthings.weebly.com/are-you-addicted.html

you can read the novel in English here, just 7 translated chapters. Enjoy!

Or you might have to wait till they finish 300+ chapters, if you don't wanna hurt yourself waiting for the translation >'<

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, leemicho said:

No, any merchandise relating to this series is prohibited in China, including the DVD. And there's been no word about the creation of merchandise other than the DVD, so we probably we won't get any. I think someone on this forum made a site for selling Addicted merchandise, thought it may not be legit you might find something you like on there.

As for the school uniform I'm guessing you're talking about the white/blue jacket/sweatpant combo, I'm not sure if that's actually a school's sport uniform or if they got it from a whole seller. It does have a school logo or something on the front though. 

I see. Hopefully someone we'll be able to sell some merchandise from Addicted. As for now I think all we can do is pray. Yeah I was referring to the blue white jackets. I think it's not a real school logo though. Thanks anyways.

2 hours ago, tea4two said:

You're not the only one.  I know that I'll be following their career closely even if they never get to finish S2.  I think the majority of us were here before they became famous, so we felt like we were active participants in their making.  There's one thing I do want to say though, and that's the fact that Johnny and Timmy's fanbases are very closely tied together.  I've never seen such a cohesive fanbase between two people, and I hope that they realize that and how much power they have when they do projects together.   

I think all of the people who are in this forum got attached to Huang Jungyin and Xu Weizhou. Honestly, I'm repeating the series over and over again. If I am counting I think I am at the 30th time already. (Just exagerrating)nyeehehehe. 

2 hours ago, clon_105 said:

hahahahahaha Yang Meng's eye XDDD

I always laugh at Yang Meng, not intentionally but because the character is funny. Can't wait to see his love story with You Qi. nyehehehe

11 hours ago, yureino said:

Its okay if you like CA more. You can always enjoy which series relates to you more. 

Now excuse us, let us go back to fangirling and fanboying over Heroin which got us addicted. :wub:

Dayum johnny looks so good at that Super Big premier! Cant say how much i miss guhai and byl moment together. :bawling: i hope with their new found fame they will still gonna continue with Addicted season 2. Actually i'd prefer if they can skip to season 3 where shihui and guyang are gone! Muahhahaha. 

Ok sorry gals to talk about ca in hers 

Wish you all enjoy this drama 

Back to this drama i am just not very clear why johnny role like zhou role as the reason is because zhou has no mum like him? But this reason is abit insufficient to like a person same sex as johnny was straight even though his gf not pretty but what make him like zhou from the beginning. Even sympathy ll not turn into like ba just my thinking. Not very sure about this .

As there must be a reason for johnny to love zhou 

But handsome or sympathy is not efficient to turn a straight guy to gay ba

For ca is very clear cut 

But in here i still dont understand why guys are attracted to zhou roles as he is smart and manly and gorgeous where by most guys ll envy or jealous of him but why get attracted to him this i dont get it.

Even he is stubborm or what  but most buddies between guys  are like that too dont want to lose to one another 

So this is the biggest reason why johnny role will suddenly like zhou role which make me have biggest question mark on my head

As there must be big impact for johnny to like zhou ba in order for him to like a guy

But in the whole drama johnny is like no struggle at all for him to like zhou and there s no much reason for him to turn gay. 

So this part is not very clear

Dont tell me love has no reason this is only drama has 

If no reason to love special one then u can love anyone y that person 

So when ppl say no reason just like that person is not realistic ba as there must be a reason y u re only atrracted to the only person look or 

• Like 1