Ep 10 trailer:

Aunt>customers: Table No.5, your ‘wonton’ dumplings.
Aunt>customers: Table No.7, come here, steamed dumplings are ready.
GH>Aunt: Aunty, where is Yinzi?
Aunt>GH: I thought Yinzi was here just now... oh, seems like someone is finding him, he went out.
GH>Aunt: I will go out and find him.
Aunt>GH: You just go to find him and see what happen.
BLY>BLY's mom: Because we are not the same kind of people.
GH>BLY’s mom: Why are you coming here?
GH>BLY: What are you talking about with her? Let’s go.
BLY>GH: You know her?
GH>BLY: She is my dad’s new wife, I had mentioned to you before right? She is unable to persuades me, and came to find you to asking for help, don’t bother her. Let’s go.
BLY’s mom>GH: Eh, wait for a moment, you both are knowing to each other? That’s really good, so good! You can’t figure it out what it is yet? He is the one that I always telling you, he is my son.

(translation cr.)

Edited by jia_k
  • Like 12

1 hour ago, jia_k said:

Ep 10 trailer:

Aunt>customers: Table No.5, your ‘wonton’ dumplings.
Aunt>customers: Table No.7, come here, steamed dumplings are ready.
GH>Aunt: Aunty, where is Yinzi?
Aunt>GH: I thought Yinzi was here just now... oh, seems like someone is finding him, he went out.
GH>Aunt: I will go out and find him.
Aunt>GH: You just go to find him and see what happen.
BLY>BLY's mom: Because we are not the same kind of people.
GH>BLY’s mom: Why are you coming here?
GH>BLY: What are you talking about with her? Let’s go.
BLY>GH: You know her?
GH>BLY: She is my dad’s new wife, I had mentioned to you before right? She is unable to persuades me, and came to find you to asking for help, don’t bother her. Let’s go.
BLY’s mom>GH: Eh, wait for a moment, you both are knowing to each other? That’s really good, so good! You can’t figure it out what it is yet? He is the one that I always telling you, he is my son.

(translation cr.)

Thanks for the trailer and translation.

Jiang Yuan's realised that Gu Hai & Bai LuoYin know each other and became so happy as if she could use Gu Hai to convince Bai LuoYin to move in with her. Gosh, I'm so disgusted by her overly-excited reaction. Urgh. :angry::angry::angry:

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, radi770 said:

It's coming out in 17.2

in my country its in 2 days:(

Well when i calculate it good (help me with this cause i am a real noob at this >_>) it comes out 17/02/2016 chinese midnight.

Converting that to CET timezone its 16/02/2016 @ 5 PM o.o

• Like 1

According to the novel, I guess this part would be shown in EP10.
Credit to the writer: Chai Jidan
Credit to the translator: @maewmira (Twitter)
Many thanks to @JTanis for sharing the link
-----------------------------------------------------------

Let's begin...>>

In the grand opening day of aunt Zhou's restaurant, LY and GH go to help her to take care of guests. GH see LY leans against the door and doze. GH steps toward LY and push him. LY rush forward without any resist. GH suddenly comes in front of LY to catch him. LY gets into his arms smoothly. Then, GH tell LY to take a nap on the second floor but he refuses. LY runs out of the restaurant to escape GH's force. GH comes after him.

At the moment, there is a car come in and park in front of the restaurant. A lady comes out of the car. LY calls "mom" without any voice and GH just come and says "what are you doing here?". LY is confused why he asked her like that. GH thought his step mom came to ruin the event. He tell LY that she is the woman who is gonna marry to his father. Moreover, he asks LY to ignore her and catch LY's arm to go inside. Jiang Yuan tells GH that LY is her son whom she wants him to be closed. GH and LY are shocked like thunder strike at their heads. LY immediately flaps his arm to release himself from GH and runs away from both of them. In LY's head, he keeps asking himself why GH is the son of the family, why, why. LY cannot accept the true because they are the family that he don't wanna get involve the most.

GH follows to LY. LY says "get away from me". He also abuses that GH deceives him and play with his feeling.   While they are running, GH try so hard to explain but LY don't listen to him. LY runs and GH follow him till to LY's home. GH is now get mad at LY. GH shout out "didn't I take a good care of you?, didn't I help you a lot without any asking some rewards? LY is in silent. GH continuously says "think about it, my dad had flirted with another woman for long time and my mom died weirdly". GH also asks "do you think should I hurt or not? Are you the one who gets hurt?". GH angrily says "I am the one who would say GET AWAY". LY instantly shouts back that why don't you go?  GH replies that it is you because I cannot let you go. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoy my first translation job. Hahaha

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, Lukasz D said:

Well when i calculate it good (help me with this cause i am a real noob at this >_>) it comes out 17/02/2016 chinese midnight.

Converting that to CET timezone its 16/02/2016 @ 5 PM o.o

Really?

not good...I'm seriously eddicted...I can see myself waking up for the episode XD

• Like 1

Guest skeletonworks

@alvinboi You know I love you so much, don't you?!!

Ch 57 & 58: So Luoyin is angry at Guhai not because he thought Guhai didn't care that he hurts but it's because Guhai said nasty things to Yangmeng?! Actually even after watching the sub, I still don't understand why Guhai acted that way. In the series, didn't Yangmeng told him to go beat that person who pushed Luoyin? So why would Guhai get mad at him?

Ch 62: Erm... These boys... They're too violent with each other!!! Their love is a bit messed up...

Ch 64: This one should have been filmed for the series T____T

Ch 67: Oh poor Lulu... @alvinboi What do you mean when you said you're relief to know the reason behind their rift? I thought it's clear cut that Guhai had a change of heart? I mean they fought a lot before but this time it's different. And it's different because of Bai Luoyin, isn't it?

Ch 69: Yeah if only this scene is in the series! It'd be such a blast! I like watching Guhai teased Luoyin and Luoyin trying to hide his embarrassment with annoyance!

Ch 70: Exactly!!! I mean I'd feel uncomfortable if I used an iPhone given by a friend's dad who is POOR while the dad uses some cheap phone.. They should've shown this scene...

Ch 71: Hello... Why didn't we have this scene??!!!! Gosh... 

@jia_k I don't think it's infatuation at all to be honest... Of course different people analyse the character differently. To each his own...

3 minutes ago, radi770 said:

Really?

not good...I'm seriously eddicted...I can see myself waking up for the episode XD

Well thats what the internet time converters tell me o.o

And you know the saying "saw it on the internet so it must be true" xD Anyway....

just realized something....if there are really 15 episodes aired ....that means 2 weeks and then what? Q.Q wait 3 months for the rest? I WILL LITERALLY DIE not knowing what goes on next for so long.....

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, leo456 said:

According to the novel, I guess this part would be shown in EP10.
Credit to the writer: Chai Jidan
Credit to the translator: @maewmira (Twitter)
Many thanks to @JTanis for sharing the link
-----------------------------------------------------------

Let's begin...>>

In the grand opening day of aunt Zhou's restaurant, LY and GH go to help her to take care of guests. GH see LY leans against the door and doze. GH steps toward LY and push him. LY rush forward without any resist. GH suddenly comes in front of LY to catch him. LY gets into his arms smoothly. Then, GH tell LY to take a nap on the second floor but he refuses. LY runs out of the restaurant to escape GH's force. GH comes after him.

At the moment, there is a car come in and park in front of the restaurant. A lady comes out of the car. LY calls "mom" without any voice and GH just come and says "what are you doing here?". LY is confused why he asked her like that. GH thought his step mom came to ruin the event. He tell LY that she is the woman who is gonna marry to his father. Moreover, he asks LY to ignore her and catch LY's arm to go inside. Jiang Yuan tells GH that LY is her son whom she wants him to be closed. GH and LY are shocked like thunder strike at their heads. LY immediately flaps his arm to release himself from GH and runs away from both of them. In LY's head, he keeps asking himself why GH is the son of the family, why, why. LY cannot accept the true because they are the family that he don't wanna get involve the most.

GH follows to LY. LY says "get away from me". He also abuses that GH deceives him and play with his feeling.   While they are running, GH try so hard to explain but LY don't listen to him. LY runs and GH follow him till to LY's home. GH is now get mad at LY. GH shout out "didn't I take a good care of you?, didn't I help you a lot without any asking some rewards? LY is in silent. GH continuously says "think about it, my dad had flirted with another woman for long time and my mom died weirdly". GH also asks "do you think should I hurt or not? Are you the one who gets hurt?". GH angrily says "I am the one who would say GET AWAY". LY instantly shouts back that why don't you go?  GH replies that it is you because I cannot let you go. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoy my first translation job. Hahaha

Thank you for sharing this chapter and for your translation. Reading this at night makes me wanna cry. It hurts to see Bai LuoYin wanting Gu Hai to go even though he said that in a moment of anger.

By the way, may I also do a translation for the last paragraph, @leo456?

• Like 3

Guest skeletonworks

@leo456 Thanks for the awesome translation! You beat me to it! I was gonna post a summary of it, which my friend told me at work ;)

So err.. I'll give a different spoiler then.. Short one.. But err smut (everyone: not again?!) lol. I know I'm all about the pervy stuffs... Imagine I talked about this during lunch with my friend. Hahahahahaha. We always talk about Heroin, just the usual stuffs.. but somehow we always end up talking about smuts... hahaha.

Remember I wrote a spoiler about Guhai's cousin who's trying to kill Luoyin? My friend told me that Guhai's cousin actually likes Luoyin but he cares more about Guhai, that's why he wanted him dead. And it started because of a phone call. LOL. Guhai used his cousin's phone to have a phone sex with Luoyin :w00t: and somehow their "convo" is recorded and that cousin listened to this recording... Afterwards, he started having a weird feeling towards Luoyin. My friend said it wasn't stated per se that Guhai's cousin likes Luoyin but the novel describes the way he looks at Luoyin, thoughts etc, readers can tell that he likes Luoyin. 

The thoughts of Guhai's cousin lusting over Luoyin made me squeal... because err.. Luoyin must have sounded so hot during the phone sex that made even Guhai's cousin turned on... Sorry I know I'm disgusting... I can't help it. If only can read the original novel.. My friend said the novel is so full of smuts... It's like heaven of smuts hahaha

You guys also know that Johnny (aka Guhai) is a champion at Jiujitsu right? My friend read one comment on the forum saying Guhai can use his Jiujitsu technique during their sex. LOLOLOLOLOL. She said the comments on the forum are mostly dirty talks. LOL. See? I'm not the only one dirty talk here.. lol..

..... I hope there's no one here who is less than 18 years old >_>

p/s: I don't think they will make Guhai's cousin likes Luoyin in the series though.....

@dokiedokie After Luoyin's dad married Auntie Zhou, Luoyin will live together with Guhai in Guhai's house to give some space to the new couple. Yeahhhh!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Thank you for sharing this chapter and for your translation. Reading this at night makes me wanna cry. It hurts to see Bai LuoYin wanting Gu Hai to go even though he said that in a moment of anger. May I also do a translation for the last paragraph, @leo456?

@alvinboi Yes, please ;)

• Like 2

Guest skeletonworks

Evidence they're sleeping together :w00t: Subbed by the lovely LT :)

More evidence kekeke. Together with a clip of Fengsong and Yangmeng sleeping on the same bed that's not shared yet here... Johnny seems like he's about to take off his shirt justttttt right before the video ends... kekekeke..