i am a newbie to this chat forum and aso only few days back someone recommended me to this show "Addicted" and i was really addicted to it.. Viewing their Timelag on youtube everyday and hoping they are really still discreetly being together! Hope to see them more of them being together be it on variety show or some movie!

• Like 3

@tuzicr omg you are so lucky to have met ZZ-Timmy^^!!!! I am so jealous!!! Seeing you met him also makes me happy too^^!!! Thanks for the update on our boys^^. I finished the novel, and I missed them so much!!! I really wish we can have season 2!!!!

Seeing ZZ in his blue and white attire reminds me of his days as BLY^^!!!

Random but, when I was in Taiwan---I saw some school students wearing familiar colors and their uniform, it reminds me of those in Addicted^^. Also, when I was at the hot spring---I heard the famous Teresa Teng's song, "I Only Care About You"^^!!! It makes me so happy lol!! I was hoping to hear it, and I did---The universe works in mysterious way.

@max001 welcome^^!!!! That would be nice to see them start in a movie, or drama again^^.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Nice to read you guys again!

I have been working in Chengdu (China) this year. ZZ visit the city while I was there!!! haha 

This TV show made me addicted of chinese stuff, that's why I didn't stop until I found a job there. 

Also I finish to read the 1t book of Are you addicted on my ebook. And i can't wait to find the second book, if you guys know where to download the second book to read in an ebook please let me know!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

Good for you Blastilonic....so cool that you followed your impulses and chased your dream all the way to Chengdu!  And to think...ZZ was sooo close by, wow!  That's inspiring for sure.  Please stay safe as you travel in and out of the region. I don't know how to access the second book, but hopefully someone else does and they'll say something.  Did you see ZZ's recent coverage in Norway for National Geographics?  Wasn't it crazy beautiful!  Meow is doing all the right things, and I love how his playful personality shines through all the time.  It makes all of us fans feel so close to him, like we really know him and he knows us. That's why we're all so loyal, just can't get enough of our Prince!  Take care!! Snowlight

• Like 1

Hello everybody!

Hope everybody is doing well. Things are troublesome here in China, lets hope it gets better again soon :heart:

Spoiler

As you have probably heard already, ZZ has been out of country for the spring holidays and as far as i know still havent managed to come back as there are no flights. JY drama "Dear Uniform" has stopped filming but seems the crew is on stand-by as their official weibo account posted on Valentine's day a video how the crew is doing in Changzhou after the filming was put on hold. I guess they get back to work as soon as they are permitted.

JY has appeared in a video in support of Wuhan where he says he is in Jiangsu province, so he either stayed in Changzhou as well, or some cpfs were saying he might have gone to nearby Wuxi. He also posted the 90kg gym photo, so it looks like he could be staying in a hotel, which is not such a bad thing. There are way less ppl as nobody is traveling really and hotel has all the amenities like food and gym.

JY Wild Grass premiere has been postponed as all cinemas have been closed for the time being. There has been no official info about Alice movie, which is supposed to be released on 6th of March, but i guess its a waiting game for now.

JY had the small cameo in "Lost in Russia" movie, which was scheduled to premiere on the Chinese New Year. So instead the movie was temporarily made available to watch for free on the same day on Tiktok and few other platforms. I have started watching right after midnight and fortunately JY part was around 7min in, because its a long movie and i couldnt stay awake till the very end:wacko:

(two screenshots from Tiktok by me in the spoiler)

Spoiler

2CdO9RJ.jpg

5ODxQaW.jpg

JY part is a driver and i have to say its cool its indirectly connected to his previous role in Pegasus movie, nice touch :rolleyes: Also Shen Teng (main actor from Pegasus) had a funny cameo there :lol: The movie came with eng subs, so i guess some form of international release has been planned for. JY himself kept mum about his involvement in the movie, but fans always sniff out everything :lol:

JY "Lucky to Meet You" drama weibo posted couple of photos for the Valentine's day and I was just wondering since when is leek romantic? :lol:

see spoiler, cr. Lucky to meet you weibo. sorry about cutting off Ms.Wang Likun, but i needed JY focus :phew:)

Spoiler

2OZ5rkf.jpg

ZZ has been very sweet  towards his fans, as pretty much every day he, his studio or his fanclub have been posting something, be it some new photos, unseen BTS from photoshoots/filming, those quirky videos on tiktok about losing weight etc. its something really nice to look forward to every day :wub:

ZZ also showed up on the LED screen that is on the self-storage-pickup "cabinets" that are placed everywhere. I was just walking one early morning and there he was :w00t:  (the photo doesnt look like much, but it was still dark outside :ph34r:)

i havent pinpointed ZZ but i am sure even with the face mask, everybody can find him :P

Spoiler

NDrvJ4j.jpg

There have also been a big excitement about JY and ZZ new magazines to be released in February. JY got Trendshealth, ZZ got the National Geographic Traveler and Men's Health B)

just two pics in spoiler aka the lounging duo :D (cr. NGT and Trendshealth weibo)

Spoiler

vJYsGar.jpg?1

PG2LbfC.jpg

Just before the majority of shops closed, i have checked one ECCO store i am very happy to report that Ms.Tamia (no offense meant) was pretty much edged out by JY:phew: I saw one small photo of her in the ladies' shoes section, the rest was all JY! including the LED screens playing promo videos :rolleyes:

two photos in spoiler by me (i am actually not sure if its allowed to take photos or not, i always take them secretly just in case :ph34r:^_^)

Spoiler

mPTiILo.jpg

NSpEcvV.jpg

And lets finish with an historical-costume-drama (whatever is the proper English term) photo of yuzhou , which was 100% bound to happen the moment ZZ posted those long hair pics :D (there are quite a few different versions as there is is lots of ps-ing going on these days, as many cpfs have lots of time on their hands while they stay home)

no spoiler, cr. on the pic

yow9KLN.jpg

Stay safe everybody :wub:

Edited by tuzicr
fixed few typos
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

On 1/23/2020 at 12:57 PM, snowlight351 said:

Thanks again for your thoughtful, intelligent, and entertaining coverage of Yuzhou. I admit I am an Instagram junkie, but the comments there are so shallow, and even the most popular postings are from finger wagging mother in laws who act like they know the boys and what's best for them.  It hard to read sometimes.  So I (and I am certain many, many others) would love to hear from you more.  Maybe others -- new voices -- have access to info on the boys and can start posting here again, too.  Would be great to work our way back to a healthy and enjoyable Soompi oasis of joy -- oh well, we can dream.

hello @snowlight351 and Happy New Year to you as well :wub:

I can totally relate to your thoughts on insta, i also sometimes have hard time to get through it. I guess thats part of the reason why i still dont want to give up on Soompi. I do wish more ppl can join here.

4 hours ago, snowlight351 said:

ZZ's recent coverage in Norway for National Geographics

My favourite is definitely ZZ in white running across the snow...

Spoiler

OREjuxG.jpg

cr. NGT

also it somehow reminds me of Luke Skywalker on the ice planet. Not sure its a good thing of bad thing :sweatingbullets:

Oh dear! I just checked wiki (planet was called Hoth) and it says they filmed it Norway!!! Now i need to go back and compare ZZ and the Star wars filming location:lol:

On 1/25/2020 at 5:52 PM, lovehaiyin said:

Wishing you all a very happy, healthy, peaceful new year and all my love and dearest wishes to our two precious beloved boys too

Happy New Year to you as well @lovehaiyin :wub:

18 hours ago, blastilonic said:

I have been working in Chengdu (China) this year. ZZ visit the city while I was there!!! haha 

haha, what a coincidence. only can happen in Yuzhou world B)

sorry, I dont know about the addicted books.

On 2/5/2020 at 7:37 PM, max001 said:

i am a newbie to this chat forum and aso only few days back someone recommended me to this show "Addicted" and i was really addicted to it

welcome @max001 here :wub:

I just watched the Addicted again and the more yuzhou stuff i watch, their separate works, the more fond i am of the addicted as the kinda the golden classics of yuzhou :rolleyes:

On 2/5/2020 at 8:04 PM, rosierosie said:

Random but, when I was in Taiwan---I saw some school students wearing familiar colors and their uniform, it reminds me of those in Addicted^^. Also, when I was at the hot spring---I heard the famous Teresa Teng's song, "I Only Care About You"^^!!! It makes me so happy lol!! I was hoping to hear it, and I did---The universe works in mysterious way.

I always enjoy the Yuzhou-related happenstances. Anything with number 26 has become a good-luck thing for me :D

But to be honest, re the uniforms, most of the high school uniforms in China are blue and white. I saw some myself and I also asked around. i also asked my Chinese friend if its normal to sleep during the lessons and he said as long as you dont get caught its okay :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, tuzicr said:

hello @snowlight351 and Happy New Year to you as well :wub:

I can totally relate to your thoughts on insta, i also sometimes have hard time to get through it. I guess thats part of the reason why i still dont want to give up on Soompi. I do wish more ppl can join here.

My favourite is definitely ZZ in white running across the snow...

Reveal hidden contents

OREjuxG.jpg

cr. NGT

also it somehow reminds me of Luke Skywalker on the ice planet. Not sure its a good thing of bad thing :sweatingbullets:

Oh dear! I just checked wiki (planet was called Hoth) and it says they filmed it Norway!!! Now i need to go back and compare ZZ and the Star wars filming location:lol:

Happy New Year to you as well @lovehaiyin :wub:

haha, what a coincidence. only can happen in Yuzhou world B)

sorry, I dont know about the addicted books.

welcome @max001 here :wub:

I just watched the Addicted again and the more yuzhou stuff i watch, their separate works, the more fond i am of the addicted as the kinda the golden classics of yuzhou :rolleyes:

I always enjoy the Yuzhou-related happenstances. Anything with number 26 has become a good-luck thing for me :D

But to be honest, re the uniforms, most of the high school uniforms in China are blue and white. I saw some myself and I also asked around. i also asked my Chinese friend if its normal to sleep during the lessons and he said as long as you dont get caught its okay :lol:

hehe, still miss them. I wish we can have season 2!! I forgot, what is number 26 reference to?^^ 

• Like 1

So good to read your review Tuzicr, just love it. And so interesting to read your comments Rosie and Lovehaiyin (hey, long time no see/read!) I too can't wait to see JY's Wild Grass and Lucky to Meet You.  I used to think he was moving too quickly going from role to role without taking time to develop his craft.  But now I think it worked well for him to immerse himself in the industry even if it meant losing himself in his work at times.  I think he's now finding his rhythm as an actor and is more grounded as a young public figure.  He has a very respectable body of work that shows some range, and I know we're all so proud of him.  Now is it me or does ZZ look noticeably more attractive iin his his last two magazine shoots?  The Ping Pong promotion was very compelling -- God he owns RED so beautifully - and, what a perfect face and physique. I always thought he had that extra special gift as a model -- I've always said "he doesn't wear the clothes, the clothes are wearing him."  

Three cheers for Soompi.....let's see if we can keep up our cadence and momentum!  Snow :-)

• Like 3

On 2/17/2020 at 5:11 PM, blastilonic said:

Nice to read you guys again!

This TV show made me addicted of chinese stuff, that's why I didn't stop until I found a job there. 

Also I finish to read the 1t book of Are you addicted on my ebook. And i can't wait to find the second book, if you guys know where to download the second book to read in an ebook please let me know!

Hey @blastilonic, you can read Addicted Book 1 and 2 or the complete Addicted book on 'haikushilan.wordpress.com'.  Happy reading! :D:D

On 2/20/2020 at 12:24 AM, rosierosie said:

We need more ZZ and Jimmy love!!! I agreed @snowlight351 Jimmy is getting into his rhythm as an actor^^. I hope we can see more of ZZ and Jimmy drama, and see them in historical or modern dramas^^!!! Any dramas you guys recommend?

Sorry, did you mean ZZ and Johnny love?!:lol::lol: ZZhou's English name is Timmy and JYu's is Johnny :D:D Welcome to Soompi and the YuZhou world! @rosierosie 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys!

Popping up here to share some highlights from ZZ Happy Camp that broadcasted last Saturday.

Hunan TV has already uploaded the episode on their Youtube channel, so please go and give it a like and leave a nice comment for ZZ. Most of the comments right now are for the other participants :tears:

Thank you!:wub:

(YT link in the spoiler)

Spoiler

I had time to watch just once, so I might have misunderstood some, so if i made any mistakes, sorry about that. I also focus on ZZ part mostly and its still in a rather brief way, but I hope it helps everybody to watch the episode and enjoy ZZ better.

1. ZZ intro: come to Happy Camp to promote his new song "Rebirth". Its a rock style and hope everybody will enjoy it.

2. Game 1: guess two characters word that starts phonetically with certain letters. Split into teams by two, one is acting out the words, the other has to guess the words.

First round the letters are "SJ". when ZZ manages to get his turn, he is acting out what seems to be "kill chicken" "sha ji", but its no "s" and "j" but "sh" and "j", so its not accepted :lol: They got one more chance, this time Wu Xin is acting out. She also makes it wrong (most of ppl had "sh" instead of "s"), finally gets a point for "song ji" - send/give chicken, but her original words were different still :D Well, a point given is a point scored :P

Screenshot from YT in spoiler -> ZZ working hard on solving the chicken puzzle Wu Xin is presenting :D

Spoiler

0BoDUpr.jpg

Second round, letters are "HZ". ZZ nailed this one with "hu zi" -> beard

(see spoiler for screenshot, where ZZ is shaving his imaginary beard)

Spoiler

1wB6ciD.jpg

3. Game 2: there are 5 of the male guests including ZZ. they are showing different videos of each of them and the two opposing teams need to guess which video belongs to whom.

Spoiler -> The 5 stars lineup (pun intended :lol:)

Spoiler

roMyris.jpg

ZZ showed all his Pikachu related items in his home plus few others.

Each video is labelled according to the main "theme". ZZ's is described as "cute".

See spoiler -> ZZ watching himself ;)

Spoiler

YvyOieB.jpg

The opposing A and B team could ask some questions when deciding on which video belongs to whom, so for ZZ video, they asked different guys to say "wan an" (good night) as zz says it in his video (his voice is distorted there) to see if it matches the video :ph34r:

Xie Na (the main female host) says later she thought it was ZZ's cos of the guitars that are shown in his video.

ZZ said he liked pikachu since he was a kid, that he finds pikachu very cute.

In the end, both teams guessed correctly all 5 stars.

4. Game 3: balloon bouncing. Each participant needs to get as many bounces as possible within the allocated time limit of 20 seconds. Two teams by two are competing. Again, ZZ gets to talk about his "strong" neck (this is the  second most popular story of ZZ's after the shiny shoes he got for the Latin dance when he was a kid :lol:) and he can show off his rock moves B) They say ZZ should have the advantage for this game thanks to his neck :D

See spoiler for ZZ bouncing with all his might!

Spoiler

8EsjevS.jpg

After ZZ finished, the host asks him how it was. ZZ says his lips/mouth are numb. That the most strain is not on the neck but on the mouth.  Xie Na says that zz lips after the game really got puffy.

See spoiler for evidence :P

Spoiler

cUv29Zc.jpg

ZZ managed 80 bounces. The second dude got 59, the third dude 78. The fourth is zz teammate and cos he made 79, their team won:wub:

5. Game 4 (no ZZ in this game):  goal is to get through/out of the swimming ring without using hands in the shortest time possible. The third guy is bit more chubby compared to the others, therefore they gave him a bigger ring cos he would get stuck in the first which was smaller:sweatingbullets:

6. Game 5 (no ZZ in this game): kinda "swimming" game. had to "swim"  from one side to the other and back while on the back in the shortest time possible.

7. Game 6: "Just Beat It" segment, game is called (literal translation) "Cha-cha Hammer" (cha-cha as the dance).  Two teams competing against each other, one part of the team are calling out the words, second part of the team is on the "attack" position with the hammer. they are calling out the words in turn one by one from each team, meanwhile the platform the attack ppl are sitting on is moving left and right, depending who is waiting to call out the word. when they dont have any more correct words, the opposing attack team can get close enough to knock them them down using the hammers. Obviously, if they got knocked down, they lose the round. (the game description is bit sloppy, but when you see it, it does make sense :sweatingbullets:)

See spoiler for the game "set-up".

Spoiler

jTijzlb.jpg

The words they have to call out are all about different radicals. Radicals are part of Chinese characters that carry certain meaning and are common in many words. In each round they have to call a word consisting of two characters and both characters contain the particular radical in question.

Round 1: in this round, they should say two characters word that both contain 口 radical ("kou" means "mouth" in Chinese). [e.g. 哈 "ha" is the word used as "hahaha" laugh interjection. the left part of the character use kou radical].

ZZ is calling out the answers and unfortunately, the first round ZZ team lost.

Spoiler -> ZZ thinking hard about the next word-_-

Spoiler

MRBaZyf.jpg

Round 2: ZZ moves to the attack position. This time they need to say two characters word that both contain female radical 女. ZZ team lost again :huh:

Spoiler -> ZZ ready with his hammer. Looks bit like a baby Thor :D

Spoiler

lX48Lfn.jpg

Round 3: no ZZ in this round. The key radical is 月 "yue" which means moon.

One of the guys said 肥臀 fei tun which literally means "fat a$$" :joy:

Round 4 (the last round): 3 people to call out the words. Radical is "water" 氵shui. ZZ team lost once again. ZZ had the right word at the end but nobody heard him and when they did it was too late and ZZ was already knocked out by the hammer :w00t:

Spoiler -> ZZ trying hard to call out the correct word...

Spoiler

ngAcJPC.jpg

...holding on the opponent's hammer...

Spoiler

6ZE7W3M.jpg

....and faaaaaalling :sweat_smile:

Spoiler

KHrPi8R.jpg

That was the last game, remaining is the next week preview (with JY :wub:)

Spoiler -> one JY pic posted by Happy Camp weibo

Spoiler

9tDNO8q.jpg

and then ZZ singing "Rebirth" song. Its a short version but Happy Camp weibo posted the full performance.

Final photo (no spoiler), ZZ and JY in same Happy Camp outfits :blush: As good as it gets ;)

(cr. on the pic)

X4aFb15.jpg

Happy Happy Camp streaming everybody! :D

Edited by tuzicr
errors fixed
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, tuzicr said:

Hi guys!

Popping up here to share some highlights from ZZ Happy Camp that broadcasted last Saturday.

Hunan TV has already uploaded the episode on their Youtube channel, so please go and give it a like and leave a nice comment for ZZ. Most of the comments right now are for the other participants :tears:

Thank you!:wub:

(YT link in the spoiler)

Reveal hidden contents

I had time to watch just once, so I might have misunderstood some, so if i made any mistakes, sorry about that. I also focus on ZZ part mostly and its still in a rather brief way, but I hope it helps everybody to watch the episode and enjoy ZZ better.

1. ZZ intro: come to Happy Camp to promote his new song "Rebirth". Its a rock style and hope everybody will enjoy it.

2. Game 1: guess two characters word that starts phonetically with certain letters. Split into teams by two, one is acting out the words, the other has to guess the words.

First round the letters are "SJ". when ZZ manages to get his turn, he is acting out what seems to be "kill chicken" "sha ji", but its no "s" and "j" but "sh" and "j", so its not accepted :lol: They got one more chance, this time Wu Xin is acting out. She also makes it wrong (most of ppl had "sh" instead of "s"), finally gets a point for "song ji" - send/give chicken, but her original words were different still :D Well, a point given is a point scored :P

Screenshot from YT in spoiler -> ZZ working hard on solving the chicken puzzle Wu Xin is presenting :D

Reveal hidden contents

0BoDUpr.jpg

Second round, letters are "HZ". ZZ nailed this one with "hu zi" -> beard

(see spoiler for screenshot, where ZZ is shaving his imaginary beard)

Reveal hidden contents

1wB6ciD.jpg

3. Game 2: there are 5 of the male guests including ZZ. they are showing different videos of each of them and the two opposing teams need to guess which video belongs to whom.

Spoiler -> The 5 stars lineup (pun intended :lol:)

Reveal hidden contents

roMyris.jpg

ZZ showed all his Pikachu related items in his home plus few others.

Each video is labelled according to the main "theme". ZZ's is described as "cute".

See spoiler -> ZZ watching himself ;)

Reveal hidden contents

YvyOieB.jpg

The opposing A and B team could ask some questions when deciding on which video belongs to whom, so for ZZ video, they asked different guys to say "wan an" (good night) as zz says it in his video (his voice is distorted there) to see if it matches the video :ph34r:

Xie Na (the main female host) says later she thought it was ZZ's cos of the guitars that are shown in his video.

ZZ said he liked pikachu since he was a kid, that he finds pikachu very cute.

In the end, both teams guessed correctly all 5 stars.

4. Game 3: balloon bouncing. Each participant needs to get as many bounces as possible within the allocated time limit of 20 seconds. Two teams by two are competing. Again, ZZ gets to talk about his "strong" neck (this is the  second most popular story of ZZ's after the shiny shoes he got for the Latin dance when he was a kid :lol:) and he can show off his rock moves B) They say ZZ should have the advantage for this game thanks to his neck :D

See spoiler for ZZ bouncing with all his might!

Reveal hidden contents

8EsjevS.jpg

After ZZ finished, the host asks him how it was. ZZ says his lips/mouth are numb. That the most strain is not on the neck but on the mouth.  Xie Na says that zz lips after the game really got puffy.

See spoiler for evidence :P

Reveal hidden contents

cUv29Zc.jpg

ZZ managed 80 bounces. The second dude got 59, the third dude 78. The fourth is zz teammate and cos he made 79, their team won:wub:

5. Game 4 (no ZZ in this game):  goal is to get through/out of the swimming ring without using hands in the shortest time possible. The third guy is bit more chubby compared to the others, therefore they gave him a bigger ring cos he would get stuck in the first which was smaller:sweatingbullets:

6. Game 5 (no ZZ in this game): kinda "swimming" game. had to "swim"  from one side to the other and back while on the back in the shortest time possible.

7. Game 6: "Just Beat It" segment, game is called (literal translation) "Cha-cha Hammer" (cha-cha as the dance).  Two teams competing against each other, one part of the team are calling out the words, second part of the team is on the "attack" position with the hammer. they are calling out the words in turn one by one from each team, meanwhile the platform the attack ppl are sitting on is moving left and right, depending who is waiting to call out the word. when they dont have any more correct words, the opposing attack team can get close enough to knock them them down using the hammers. Obviously, if they got knocked down, they lose the round. (the game description is bit sloppy, but when you see it, it does make sense :sweatingbullets:)

See spoiler for the game "set-up".

Reveal hidden contents

jTijzlb.jpg

The words they have to call out are all about different radicals. Radicals are part of Chinese characters that carry certain meaning and are common in many words. In each round they have to call a word consisting of two characters and both characters contain the particular radical in question.

Round 1: in this round, they should say two characters word that both contain 口 radical ("kou" means "mouth" in Chinese). [e.g. 哈 "ha" is the word used as "hahaha" laugh interjection. the left part of the character use kou radical].

ZZ is calling out the answers and unfortunately, the first round ZZ team lost.

Spoiler -> ZZ thinking hard about the next word-_-

Reveal hidden contents

MRBaZyf.jpg

Round 2: ZZ moves to the attack position. This time they need to say two characters word that both contain female radical 女. ZZ team lost again :huh:

Spoiler -> ZZ ready with his hammer. Looks bit like a baby Thor :D

Reveal hidden contents

lX48Lfn.jpg

Round 3: no ZZ in this round. The key radical is 月 "yue" which means moon.

One of the guys said 肥臀 fei tun which literally means "fat a$$" :joy:

Round 4 (the last round): 3 people to call out the words. Radical is "water" 氵shui. ZZ team lost once again. ZZ had the right word at the end but nobody heard him and when they did it was too late and ZZ was already knocked out by the hammer :w00t:

Spoiler -> ZZ trying hard to call out the correct word...

Reveal hidden contents

ngAcJPC.jpg

...holding on the opponent's hammer...

Reveal hidden contents

6ZE7W3M.jpg

....and faaaaaalling :sweat_smile:

Reveal hidden contents

KHrPi8R.jpg

That was the last game, remaining is the next week preview (with JY :wub:)

Spoiler -> one JY pic posted by Happy Camp weibo

Reveal hidden contents

9tDNO8q.jpg

and then ZZ singing "Rebirth" song. Its a short version but Happy Camp weibo posted the full performance.

Final photo (no spoiler), ZZ and JY in same Happy Camp outfits :blush: As good as it gets ;)

(cr. on the pic)

X4aFb15.jpg

Happy Happy Camp streaming everybody! :D

Awww ZZ is still so cute and handsome. He looks a little mature----But still adorable. JY looks slimmer, but still very handsome!!!! AHHHHH Gu Hai and BLY!!!!! They're together again!!!! They look so cute together, and in that outfit too^^. Where can I watch JY and ZZ episode when it air???  Miss them sooo much!!!!

• Like 2

On 3/14/2020 at 3:57 PM, rosierosie said:

Awww ZZ is still so cute and handsome. He looks a little mature----But still adorable. JY looks slimmer, but still very handsome!!!! AHHHHH Gu Hai and BLY!!!!! They're together again!!!! They look so cute together, and in that outfit too^^. Where can I watch JY and ZZ episode when it air???  Miss them sooo much!!!!

This is fan manip photo. They happen to have the same outfits because in their respective episodes both have common game segment.

I assumed it was implied its not a real photo but photoshopped, but i will make it clear next time.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys

Hope everybody is doing well under the circumstances :heart:

@artemis73 told me that Happy Camp added Eng subs on the Hunan TV Youtube channel, so the latest ZZ and JY episodes are both loaded up:thumbsup:

ZZ Happy Camp ENG SUB YT link:

Spoiler

JY Happy Camp ENG SUB YT link:

Spoiler

Here in China, things are more and more back to normal. Now the schools have started opening, but still events and activities where many people would gather are not allowed, that means cinemas are closed, no concerts, no sport events. However, filming of shows, dramas and movies is back on and not only those that had stopped cos of the outbreak,  now since end of March also completely new drama crews have been allowed to start filming. There are still certain conditions and safety measures that needs to be followed.

JY has been filming "Dear Uniform" drama in Changzhou (Jiangsu province, close to Shanghai) and I have found some interesting pics on Changzhou city weibo :D (I looked at their weibo posts and whole March was basically just traffic accidents, flats on fire, more accidents and then Dear Uniform drama coming to town and filming :lol:)

See spoiler for photos, cr. 常州新发现 weibo (i have picked photos which in my opinion shouldnt be considered as leak of any substantial details concerning the plot or characters of the drama itself, but if anybody thinks its not right to post, let me know and I will delete)

1. The filming crew brought tons (literally) of equipment

Spoiler

z8h9Os8.jpg

2. "Fire in the hole!" :w00t:

Spoiler

m5AAJB4.jpg

3. What a blast :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

5X2shiC.jpg

4. While JY was kinda hanging there...

Spoiler

P8BkhNx.jpg

5. ....his co-workers were having a break :ph34r::P

Spoiler

GlQuRnX.jpg

6. Yesterday the filming was in a bookstore, but "bookstore" doesnt do the shop its justice :phew:

Spoiler

eHZzSpN.jpg

7. One detail from filming on the bookstore terrace. This photo is from a passerby, not JY fan  (cr. on the pic).

I took the liberty to mosaic out JY top in case that could be a "secret weapon" of the drama ;) Left the jeans as-is, they look common enough :D Looks like JY is sanitizing himself there. Good work boss. Safety first :wub:

Spoiler

CHtQwCy.jpg

There have been rumors that JY is in process of negotiating a movie as his next project, now in hislatest interview published JY himself is saying he is looking into a movie. So i hope it will work out because watching JY or ZZ on the big screen with cinema full of cpfs is so much better than watching the drama at home by myself :P

Saying that, I CANT WAIT to watch JY and ZZ new dramas all by myself at home (including some beverage of choice and snacks :D) but its still a waiting game :sweatingbullets:

ZZ has officially announced he is back to work in April. His schedule posted by his studio said "filming variety show(s)". I have seen rumors about three different shows (so far) where ZZ name was mentioned. One is the program with PengPeng, but here the guests name keep jumping from ZZ to JY to ZZ...like a ping pong, so no idea.

Second show is about showing how celebrities live, which is my favourite cos that would mean peeking into ZZ "behind the scenes" life, however, at the same time i feel bit guilty cos it would mean snooping in ZZ private life, but than I tell myself ZZ would be paid for that, so it should be fine :rolleyes::phew:

Third rumored show is some singing reality show where ZZ is supposed to be a mentor.

Whatever ZZ is going for in reality (and here i am bit greedy and hope he would do two shows not just one:phew:), all above mentioned broadcast in May, which is the best part :wub:

For JY, latest info still the same, nothing officially confirmed, ppl say first should go out Lucky With You and I really hope April will be the month! Jiayou!

Okay, i keep it short and sweet this time.

Stay safe everybody:mask: and drop a word here if you feel like it.

• Like 2
  • Love 3