6 minutes ago, tuzicr said:

okay, i see. thank you @nyota

do we have any update on ZZ in regards to his departure from china? 

@olgakim70 heard, that he left his hotel early this morning but I don't know which morning that is :lol: Since then, there have been no pictures of him. 

@tuzicr

Spoiler

Please check your pm :) 

• Like 3

sorry for not putting in spoiler, but look guys at the online poll current status.

zz's margin on daniel is getting smaller, but look also what is happening at the top. thailand is fighting back!:blink:

6fsdyVs.png

i am going to do some spamming voting on instagram as have some time on my hands right now :P

• Like 5

3 hours ago, tuzicr said:

sorry for not putting in spoiler, but look guys at the online poll current status.

zz's margin on daniel is getting smaller, but look also what is happening at the top. thailand is fighting back!:blink:

6fsdyVs.png

i am going to do some spamming voting on instagram as have some time on my hands right now :P

Aah this is not good. I was so caught up with planning on how to actually meet our Asian heartthrob that I neglected sharing on Facebook. I’ll continue now. Fighting! 

• Like 4

Man, today was a crazy day, i'll let the others post about what happened lol. But i finally got a chance to watch some of the fan cams and stuff today. 

Here's an interview of JY by ifeng, like a lot of ppl have said JY looks like he's been in a super good mood in Paris, we can all guess why. :lol::lol: A certain someone is in the city too. :D:D JY has not looked so happy and relaxed for a while, good to see it! 

Cr. 11301020

• Like 5

6 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

Here's an interview of JY by ifeng, like a lot of ppl have said JY looks like he's been in a super good mood in Paris, we can all guess why. :lol::lol: A certain someone is in the city too. :D:D JY has not looked so happy and relaxed for a while, good to see it!

oooh, he is so adorable there. I think apart from JY looking happy, he is very playful there, that is kinda rare to see. :wub:

here comes ZZ poll recap, one more day to go i think (screenshots done by me)

Online poll, we are only like 4k ahead of Daniel right now.

Spoiler

rIJa20L.png

Instagram poll, 2358 likes, not much increase, but we keep adding the comments, so lets hope for the best :rolleyes:

Spoiler

vigZqdH.jpg

Facebook poll, for comparison included both ZZ and Daniel. ZZ got less likes, but way more shares :rolleyes: ,thanks goes to our forefront fighter @nyota

Spoiler

w3U5Gl4.jpg

enu20iF.jpg

please keep voting everybody! :D

• Like 4

LONG POST AHEAD, NOT PUTTING IN SPOILER

Hi everybody, let me share on behalf of Art Elea Kayne (@artemis73), the Story of The One and Only French CPF Who Managed to Track Down and Meet Mr. Xu Weizhou in Paris on 23-June 2018.

The whole mission would not have been possible without great teamwork and support provided by @nyota, @crystalclear18, and my humble self, aka the “War Council” :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

The war council concluded that ZZ will be taking a plane on 23-June from Shanghai Pudong to Paris Charles de Gaulle (the said council debated this for a very long time, as we had no confirmation about ZZ’s whereabouts, the last place he was spotted was Suzhou on 22-June). There were in total 5 different flight options for ZZ to take. :w00t:

On the morning of 23-June (China time), reports of ZZ leaving his hotel started to flood internet (as expected, they didn’t specify which hotel or which time, but at least it confirmed ZZ is in Shanghai) saying ZZ is going to the airport. Which eliminated some of the flights and we were down to two potential flights, departing at 10:10am and 12:50pm respectively (China time).

The second round of weibo reports brought ZZ’s impromptu photoshoot (location unspecified, of course), already dressed up in Dunhill goods, followed by shots and videos of ZZ at the Pudong airport. By that time, the Chinese ground team (me) and American ground team (@crystalclear18) were on the highest alert, trying to figure out the answer to the most basic question: “where the hack is ZZ right now?” :crazy:

Even close inspection of photos from Pudong airport (searching for any time displaying devices, including ZZ’s hand watch) has not yielded any definite results.

After Europe ground team joined our war council (@nyota, @artemis73), a solid plan was put into action.

@artemis73 agreed to go to the Charles de Gaulle airport to catch the first flight arriving 4:30pm in Paris and if ZZ was not there, would wait for the next flight scheduled to arrive at 7:15pm.

In the meantime, all the teams kept closely monitoring the situation and checking all kind of information sources as ZZ’s location was still not 100% confirmed. What a mystery to solve! After both planes took off from Shanghai, the conclusion was that we are 99% sure that ZZ is in the air. Fortunately, the flight time from Shanghai to Paris is approximately 12 hours, which gave us enough time to put our plan in action.

@artemis73 made all the necessary preparations:

Letter for ZZ? Check!

Photo in spoiler, cr. Art Elea Kayne (there are two letters, one for ZZ, one for JY)

Spoiler

oxGDZ2L.jpg

IOMtoBo.jpg

z4YoCCq.jpg

0UT0Wpw.jpg

Rose for ZZ? Check!

Photo in spoiler cr. Art Elea Kayne

Spoiler

oefgYX4.jpg

Dress to welcome his highness ZZ in appropriate attire? Check!

Photo in spoiler cr. Art Elea Kayne

Spoiler

IdLa6sM.jpg

Side note: there was a long discussion among war council members about the footwear.  Some were arguing for function and safety, some for aesthetics and taste. In the end, there were running shoes for speed and comfort to be worn on the way to the airport and the pretty pumps to impress, yet still solid enough to kick the competition out of the way.

Photo in spoiler, cr. Art Elea Kayne

Spoiler

SLD6DyE.jpg

TVAvXB2.jpg

The official mission execution started at 2:20pm Paris time. What nobody expected was that there was a strike on the French railway! Many trains cancelled, fortunately trains to the airports were operating, but it still did cause us not only a small series of heart attacks, but delays on the ETA. On the other hand, ZZ’s (supposed) plane was delayed as well. It was a neck-to-neck race!

With a common sign of relief over three continents Artemis arrived at the Charles de Gaulle airport in unharmed and determined and proceeded to Terminal 2E. :rolleyes:

Photos in spoiler cr. Art Elea Kayne

Spoiler

ZRdTfjX.jpg

ijHbutQ.jpg

DGajKeW.jpg

At that moment, we still were not sure if ZZ is on the flight about to land or not. It was nerve wrecking! Teams were unfortunately busy with non-YZ stuff in parallel, some were on family birthday parties sneaking out to keep in touch (@nyota) B), some in the middle of the streets of China, furiously typing on two phones simultaniously while hoping wouldnt hit a pole or fall into a hole in a ground (me):blink:, some were dragged early from bed, no sleeping or breakfast allowed either (@crystal) :P

Plane expected to land, cr. Art Elea Kayne, edited by me

Spoiler

zpwo5Kp.jpg

The emotions were running high when the plane landed, but there was still no sign of ZZ! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Plane landed, cr. Art Elea Kayne, edited by me

Spoiler

S6CVisO.jpg

Fortunately photos were published reporting ZZ was stuck at the baggage carousel, waiting for his luggage! Stuck or not, finally we got confirmation ZZ is in Paris and that after two days of hassle @artemis is at the right place in the right time! Rejoice everybody! :lol::lol:

The atmosphere at the war council was feverish at that point and we had to distract ourselves by sharing ZZ’s and JY’s photos and gifs while waiting on @artemis to report back to the headquarters. :unsure:

Everybody can imagine our reactions when @artemis announced, and I quote: “I saw him”. :w00t::w00t:

Please see the video in spoiler with all the the juicy details!

We present you Mr. Xu Weizhou in all his glory! :wub::wub:

Spoiler

By sheer stubbornness, bravery and perseverance, @artemis successfully handed over her letter. People, I repeat ZZ’s manager accepted her letter!! :D

The mission was successfully completed at 6:04pm Paris time.  War council congratulated themselves and dissolved all teams after few more hours of follow-up discussions.:P

End of the story

PS. If I make any mistakes grammar or factual, I apologize, please let me know I will correct it.

PPS. Sorry, tagging doesnt work, but i think its clear as it is.

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 4

Thank you for all @tuzicr@nyota et @crystalclear18.  Without you, I could never have done it.

Nyota helped me for translating my two long letters and for chooing my dress. I wanted to be as pretty as possible. :wub:
I even put my glasses in order to recognize ZZ. :P
At the airport, when I saw some camera flashes, I knew that ZZ was here and was going to appear anytime soon.
I was so excited and my heart was pounding. :D
I nearly cried many times. I cried when I missed JY.
Thank you for giving me strength.
Maybe it will be the only time that you will hear about me because I am a silent (quiet) french CPF.
But I support all of you and thank you everyday for your posts. :kiss_wink:

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, gadients said:

forced myself to register in this forum just to congratulates you guys! literally teamwork GOALS!

Thank you! :) YZ brought us all together :lol: It’s the CPF spirit ;)

And welcome to the forum!

• Like 6

Thanks @tuzicr for your awesome reporting! :):) You did it justice, beyond justice lol. 

I just have to interrupt our scheduled programming to share this live stream link on facebook with you guys, ZZ is going to the dunhill fashion show right now, it should start pretty soon.

https://www.facebook.com/AlfredDunhill/videos/10156631225420409/

• Like 6

I'm the only one who thinks that it's so strabge that this two guys are going to France on the same day? 

Im reading all the information right now. U guys are a really good team!

Im so near Paris. I feel really bad, but wasnt abke to go to Paris this weekend :(

I will read patiently all the information better later.

THANKS THANKS! 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, blastilonic said:

I'm the only one who thinks that it's so strabge that this two guys are going to France on the same day? 

Im reading all the information right now. U guys are a really good team!

Im so near Paris. I feel really bad, but wasnt abke to go to Paris this weekend :(

I will read patiently all the information better later.

THANKS THANKS! 

No you are not the only one, there's definitely a lot of excitement over this development. :D Although technically they didn't arrive on the same day or go to a fashion show on the same day. It's too bad you didn't get the chance to go, hopefully you'll have more chances in the future along with @artemis73, @nyota and @tuzicr (who will have plenty of opportunities in china :D:D). I have some stuff i heard that i will share with you guys, but they're from different places on weibo and it's hard to get it all together. My brain is overloaded lol. 

Anyways, still have to congratulate and thank @artemis73 officially for dedicating so much time, effort and determination to see them. It is not easy, such a hard thing to do with few of us ever having attempted it. :) 

Good job!! :heart::heart:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Holy shiyt the voting is about to end so I made a breakthrough of more than 100 shares in fb for the past few minutes. Come on guys let's power push through this!

Lmao I shared so much that FB is making me go through a captcha (sorry if it's wrong spelling) every time I share and it slowed me down so much. 

Come on guys at least top 3 after finals! Jiayou!!!    ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, lucy372839 said:

Holy shiyt the voting is about to end so I made a breakthrough of more than 100 shares in fb for the past few minutes. Come on guys let's power push through this!

Lmao I shared so much that FB is making me go through a captcha (sorry if it's wrong spelling) every time I share and it slowed me down so much. 

Come on guys at least top 3 after finals! Jiayou!!!    ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

It says voting is closed now?

isnt it too early? :angry:

edit: i can still comment on instagram, but online poll looks closed...

Edited by tuzicr
updated
  • Like 3

39 minutes ago, tuzicr said:

It says voting is closed now?

isnt it too early? :angry:

edit: i can still comment on instagram, but online poll looks closed...

Yea online poll is closed now but FB, IG, and Twitter polls are still open. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lucy372839 said:

Yea online poll is closed now but FB, IG, and Twitter polls are still open. 

How long are the votes on social media going to be open? 

Can’t do much at work right now :unsure:

Except from posting on soompi obviously :sweatingbullets::lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

13 minutes ago, nyota said:

How long are the votes on social media going to be open? 

Can’t do much at work right now :unsure:

Except from posting on soompi obviously :sweatingbullets::lol:

the official webpage said "All polls will be closed at 11:59AM of June 25, 2018". thats why i panicked when online poll was closed.

I dont know which time zone the time refers to :wacko:

they also started another poll for asian sweethearts and apparently it crashed their webpage, cos in the morning it asked me to use alternate site...

i keep working on instagram till as long as it lets me...:rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Looks like its over?!

http://www.starmometer.com/2018/06/25/kim-taehyung-of-bts-named-ultimate-asian-heartthrob-of-2018/

"Early leader Timmy Xu (star of the hit series “Addicted”) of China settled for third place with 400,566 votes. Completing the Top 5 finalists are Daniel Padilla (star of “Crazy Beautiful You” and “La Luna Sangre”) of the Philippines and Mark Tuan (member of the K-pop group GOT7) of Taiwan in fourth and fifth, respectively. "

Added:

Youtube link in spoiler for the final results video

Spoiler

Edited by tuzicr
youtube video added
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1