4 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

@shuwei In one of the interview (the first one, iirc) the boys told how they got the role and apparently it all began with Chen Wen. CJD saw FS and CW in a photo together and casted them as YQ and YW. She also saw ZZ and CW, and asked CW to contact ZZ and introduce him to CJD. As we know, ZZ initially was casted for Gu Hai but when they met, CJD changed her mind. JY and CW have mutual friend and it was through this friend that JY and CW met, and CW introduced JY  to CJD. Cmiiw, all.

wow that is really interesting. technically its also just a circle of acquantainces, except the leading couple. thanks for the info

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, aili81 said:

I have watched this but not really like this drana even though all the actors are handsome esp johnny and acting not bad too but somehow i dont feel the two couples so compatible like in counterAttack web series i am not sure why even this series seem better in actors looking and smoother storyline but still find the main couple lack of chemistry unlike counterattack i really feel more lovely to see wang qing and feng jian yu than this couple bts or in shows this addicted couple doesnt show much chemistry or lovely moves so abit waste as both  guys are handsome but dont feel anything for them when they are tgr but for counter attack couple i really feel they are so lovely together.

And in term of storyline i also like counter attack more as more surprises funny and lively.  More down to earth as the casts look ok  but  very lively

Addicted is too common as many other dramas have same story but it is just thia time is bl school love. Abit like tw idols dramas stories so nothing special

But i can say that john is really good actor as his acting never bored me but the rest are ok. Too bad if he can act with fengjianyu maybe will be a great match as both acting really  good esp fengjianyu he has a kind of charistma which is very feminine yet manly

But i still like wang qing and feng jian yu pairing .

Recommend counterattack webseries by cai ji dan too if you  all have time to see

But i like counter attack because it is very different from other idols dramas which everyone and everything is so  beautiful n perfect in term of look or whole drama background. But addicted is good too but maybe the main couple can be more lovely

I absolutely agree. Johnny and Zhou do share a chemistry and are good in their characters and everything. But, Wang Qing and Jian Yu had a way better chemistry as a couple, which came from their real life chemistry. QingYu were always so comfortable touching eaching other. Unfortunately, none of their scenes was shot as explicitly as in Addicted. But, QingYu's real love always came through, and no one can deny it is more than bromance. But, Johnny and Zhou look outside their sex scenes can't emote that love and possessiveness of a true relationship, cuz I feel they are just good bros, not wanting to pour water on anyone's expectations.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, mchansk07 said:

hi, i just finished the continuation of last summary (you can find it in page 164)

so here is the kamasutra incident :) (ps: this is just a rough summary, not a complete translation. so please bear with it since i used my own words to describe the story)

SPOILER!! continuation from the last summary

Hidden Content

You know what?! I was always wondering, "did CJD ever write the detail about showering together on the novel?" I desperately wanted to know how they were doing while having steamy shower scene. And now I got the answer. Thank you @mchansk07 this is amazing summary :wub:And I couldn't believe I could imagine Johnny and Timmy doing those scenes LOL :P What such a filthy mind I have :sweatingbullets:

1 hour ago, samscheetah said:

And more of it, the connection between cw and zz is Chunvision, a photovrapher that gave them photoshoots, and he's responsible *actually I'm not quite  sure* for taking pics of Addicted. So CJD saw zz shirtless photos and thought this guy should be Gh. But poor him, the last boy came to cast and she rethought it, hahahahahahahaha

Imagine that Timmy still got cast as GH.. then maybe Johnny would be BLY in the end. But, I CAN'T :astonished:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mchansk07 said:

hi, i just finished the continuation of last summary (you can find it in page 164)

so here is the kamasutra incident :) (ps: this is just a rough summary, not a complete translation. so please bear with it since i used my own words to describe the story)

Hidden Content

Holy smokes! Reading this had my heart racing xD

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aili81 said:

I have watched this but not really like this drana even though all the actors are handsome esp johnny and acting not bad too but somehow i dont feel the two couples so compatible like in counterAttack web series i am not sure why even this series seem better in actors looking and smoother storyline but still find the main couple lack of chemistry unlike counterattack i really feel more lovely to see wang qing and feng jian yu than this couple bts or in shows this addicted couple doesnt show much chemistry or lovely moves so abit waste as both  guys are handsome but dont feel anything for them when they are tgr but for counter attack couple i really feel they are so lovely together.

And in term of storyline i also like counter attack more as more surprises funny and lively.  More down to earth as the casts look ok  but  very lively

Addicted is too common as many other dramas have same story but it is just thia time is bl school love. Abit like tw idols dramas stories so nothing special

But i can say that john is really good actor as his acting never bored me but the rest are ok. Too bad if he can act with fengjianyu maybe will be a great match as both acting really  good esp fengjianyu he has a kind of charistma which is very feminine yet manly

But i still like wang qing and feng jian yu pairing .

Recommend counterattack webseries by cai ji dan too if you  all have time to see

But i like counter attack because it is very different from other idols dramas which everyone and everything is so  beautiful n perfect in term of look or whole drama background. But addicted is good too but maybe the main couple can be more lovely

I partially agree with ya ^_^ the story line is pretty cookie cutter compared to the plot for CounterAttack . In my opinion though the directing of Counterattack was not as good as this one. I lean more to this drama because there is somewhat a leveling of the characters. Out of this you do not get the typical uke x seme depiction (qingyu it is clearly cut the seme clearly sets out to make the uke his and the uke does not resist as much as the uke in Addicted) and and in many ways there is a different atmosphere given off by main leads of the plot. I do like the 'rough and tumble' playful vibe that this drama gives off compared to the 'predator x prey' vibe of counterattack. If I were to compare this with Love Sick (since they are both school dramas) this one has more tug-of-war of the heart appeal. :rolleyes: I do not know how else to explain. Additionally don't you think Quingyu gives more fanservice? I don't know... YuZhou has a more natural feel. I must say though I also like QingYu they are cute and their friendship accounts for alot that chemistry! YuZhou's chemistry is there though but its a different kind of chemistry.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, pureblade said:

I partially agree with ya ^_^ the story line is pretty cookie cutter compared to the plot for CounterAttack . In my opinion though the directing of Counterattack was not as good as this one. I lean more to this drama because there is somewhat a leveling of the characters. Out of this you do not get the typical uke x seme depiction (qingyu it is clearly cut the seme clearly sets out to make the uke his and the uke does not resist as much as the uke in Addicted) and and in many ways there is a different atmosphere given off by main leads of the plot. I do like the 'rough and tumble' playful vibe that this drama gives off compared to the 'predator x prey' vibe of counterattack. If I were to compare this with Love Sick (since they are both school dramas) this one has more tug-of-war of the heart appeal. :rolleyes: I do not know how else to explain. Additionally don't you think Quingyu gives more fanservice? I don't know... YuZhou has a more natural feel. I must say though I also like QingYu they are cute and their friendship accounts for alot that chemistry! YuZhou's chemistry is there though but its a different kind of chemistry.

I think what you are calling fanservice is QingYu's natural chemistry. Theirs was the first web drama and their BTS was the first. Some stuff in their BTS is so intimate and natural and it was before all this web drama fan craziness. In fact, my gif is one BTS and suddenly Qing kisses Dayu out of nowhere. They have their whole history behind them. Johnny and Zhou act more like two guys who share a bromantic bond. and they look like they want to do fanservice but are caught in awkwardness. But, QingYu don't care if it is fanservice or not. They are so comfortable and always looking out for each other. Aaaaah, the QingYu feels. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

I think what you are calling fanservice is QingYu's natural chemistry. Theirs was the first web drama and their BTS was the first. Some stuff in their BTS is so intimate and natural and it was before all this web drama fan craziness. In fact, my gif is one BTS and suddenly Qing kisses Dayu out of nowhere. They have their whole history behind them. Johnny and Zhou act more like two guys who share a bromantic bond. and they look like they want to do fanservice but are caught in awkwardness. But, QingYu don't care if it is fanservice or not. They are so comfortable and always looking out for each other. Aaaaah, the QingYu feels. 

Yes it is attributed to the friendship they have; I think its 3 or 4 years they've known each other? They are a cute pairing :D! YuZhou Met last Novemeber it hasn't been long but what makes it special is the chemistry that they have in such a short time. I mean looking at Phun and Captain of love sick they also just met leading up to the filming and you don't get that special chemistry coming out of them. It this reason I can conspire many possibilities for YuZhou since the chemistry that blossomed has a lot of potential ^_^!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, mchansk07 said:

Hidden Content

Deymn...I died...thanks for translating this part!!!

1 hour ago, Ariodante said:

If anybody's interested, I found Eng subbed Doushitemo Furetakunai:

This is quite nice...a bit dry but since BL movies are not that plentiful it's still very much appreciated^_^

• Like 1

Guest skeletonworks
4 hours ago, mchansk07 said:

Hidden Content

Thank you so much for these goodies :wub: This particular chapter reminds me of Zhouzhou's famous phrase "joyful but painful" or as LT phrased it "guilty pleasure" :D

I thought at first it was doggy style.. Or did they switch to missionary style later?

Just curious. lol.

Did Luoyin ever topped Guhai after this? My friend said that Guhai topped 90% most of the time. I wonder if Guhai ever let Luoyin top him again after that "uneventful" incident lol.

And it's so amusing seeing Guhai trying hard to be patient and restraint himself from rushing since he's naturally a very impatient person...

Throwing out a question to everyone out there: Does anyone know if Johnny went to university and if so what was his major?

I know Zhouzhou is currently studying as well as the others CW and S but I don't think I ever heard of JY's background. other than modeling.

Please and Thanks :blush: !

5 minutes ago, pureblade said:

Throwing out a question to everyone out there: Does anyone know if Johnny went to university and if so what was his major?

I know Zhouzhou is currently studying as well as the others CW and S but I don't think I ever heard of JY's background. other than modeling.

12661824_441769052685918_218433656824282

Not sure how accurate this is but here it said he went to University (Eastern Liaoning University)

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, pureblade said:

No, Johnny finished his secondary educarion (6->9 or 10 I don'r know in China), then he started to work. He didn't go to university, he did model jobs, waiters, selling shoes,....

• Like 1