38 minutes ago, crystalclear18 said:

Don't feel too, too sorry for him, i think he is beating ZZ by a margin on ig...... X____X;; ZZ has the least number of likes out of the 5 stars on ig and each like counts for 3 votes lol.. 

phew, just saw danny boy's ig poll post :w00t:

not feeling sorry any more, thank you for curing me @crystalclear18 . also ZZ's photo on ig (well, i say photo, but you know what i actually mean :phew:) is way prettier :rolleyes:

40 minutes ago, crystalclear18 said:

But ig is relatively easy to vote, just leave a random comment whenever. I usually just comment with an emoticon lol, as many comments as possible. 

actually, first i was embarrassed to leave some "useless" comment there, then i was like "heck, its not like anybody is gonna read it anyway", so found a page with copy&paste emojis and now im just pasting it in like a pro :D

anywho, waiting for @nyota to attack the FB once that voting is open! :wub:

45 minutes ago, crystalclear18 said:

You guys really should start a Team Europe YZ LOL. Reminds me of a biking championship or something lol. :lol: We can do international chapters lol, Team YZ North America, Team YZ South America, Team YZ Africa and it goes on and on lol.

that would be cool. some small projects to keep us our spirits high.

updaate re my projects here in china.

1. i went to the local superdry store (quite big, 2 floors), but havent found any mention of ZZ. very disappointed. anybody knows why is that? not even a single picture/poster? :tears:

2. accidentally passed by a gentle monster store here, so went inside to check it out (i think everybody knows the stories of YZ and gentle monster glasses, right?)

Spoiler

this is photo i took from the second floor, the whole store has this apocalyptic vibe, pretty cool.

BUT those glasses are so damn uncomfortable! like i get the design, but where is the function? :crazy:

BYQOBwI.jpg

56 minutes ago, crystalclear18 said:

Even though it kind of makes me want to facepalm from the lack of online security (sometimes there's posts on the YZ topic about when ppl's birthdays are lol..), it's effective and then i ended up doing the same thing and revealing the city i live in. Double facepalm lol.

haha, @crystalclear18 you can always move i guess :ph34r:

41 minutes ago, crystalclear18 said:

But i wonder if maybe JY's role in this show is to be the one who can't deal with kids lol. Yeah it is pretty obvious they wanted to see him fail lol. I think maybe JY could be a tiny, little bit better with kids than this? Although i feel like he's pretty real in the show, so his struggle seems pretty legit lol. 

i think its very possible that he has no or very limited kids experience, in my opinion its 50:50 chance. as well as it could be why he had been chosen to participate in the show in first place. In my view, Dongdong is being kinda mother/father figure, Jackson kinda big brother (can be tough, but also likes to play with the kids) that leaves JY the "disaster" position, but i think its workable :wink: lets see what they make JY do in Amsterdam :D (still dont get it why they dragged them that far away, especially the kids. have budgets to burn, mr. director?)

45 minutes ago, crystalclear18 said:

Yeah i really hope JY goes to paris too.. This is not anything even close to a legit news source, could be all false for all i know, but a CPF claimed that she found out her brother was going to interview JY for something and apparently the interview will be in paris. Don't know if this is just a not so benign CPF making up rumours though. Nothing has been said yet, but sometimes the lack of information is kind of a good thing for them. 

haha, that story is so funny. its all up in the air, i know. but as long as there is no definite rejection, i keep channeling the positive energy :lol:

48 minutes ago, crystalclear18 said:

There was a time where i was worried about how often JY and ZZ flew all over the place in china and the safety of the flights, just as a statistical issue..

There's all these events occurring in all these different provinces.. Right now flying in china i think they mostly got used to, but longer flights are even more draining.  Yeah i think JY really needs some time to rest, but i guess it's like a period they want to take advantage of after ORS.. 

actually i think the flight situation in china is quite okay now, i mean safety and process wise. its just so terribly tiring for the boys. its like being on the run.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, crystalclear18 said:
19 hours ago, tuzicr said:

so he/she is not chinese? i met so many foreigners with really weird notions about china.

well, whatever she is...

Spoiler

she is plain $tupid. sorry, i normally dont call people names, but this is just beyond anybody's level of tolerance.

i think there are areas/topics that reasonable people just dont speculate about like that.and her asking you if you have been to a funeral?! immature, rude and none of her business!

i think with china being china (there are many things people dont openly discuss face to face), the online discussion has become an outlet that anybody can practically say anything (of course, there are still limits, but again, that is getting into political issues and i stay out of those as a principal). so to me, it feels like some people tend to overcompensate and just comment on everything, anything, all the time while feeling like having no responsibility for what they say. considering the sheer number of people in china, the statistical chance of encountering such is pretty high :wacko:

i heard once (i cant remember who it was, my best guess is Conan O'Brien actually :lol:) that people should ask themselves three questions before commenting/posting on the internet. I cant quote 100%, but in essence: 1. Does it have to be said? 2. Does it have to be said by me? 3. Does it have to be said by me now? (might got it in wrong order, but you get the point). I am actually trying to follow it and believe or not, few times i followed the advise, didnt post anything and was happy about it in the end :)

like you said, just give up and move on.

i think you do know what to do and what is the best for you, but sometimes its just hard to make ourselves stop, right?

56 minutes ago, crystalclear18 said:

They were accusing CPF of bashing VS?

i think youtube was quite mild, there were some fishy comments, but nobody made a big deal out of it, so i think it kinda died by itself, drowned by the sea of "where are eng sub?", "please eng sub" comments :lol:, without causing any serious damage.

however, i think @wilis shared some article/review of love knot (i read it, but cant remember specifically what it was) and those comments under the article were way worse. there i think you @crystalclear18 can release some of the angel-of-justice inner self :wink:

1 hour ago, crystalclear18 said:

Hahaha, everyone is both a cynic and a hypocrite, to admit it means you're relatively innocent lol.

i take it as being forgiven then :D:wub:

1 hour ago, nyota said:

Let’s start our second legendary FB attack! That’s our domain! :lol:

haha, thats what i was talking about! and we are back in the game people! :lol:

• Like 4

6 hours ago, tuzicr said:

Je suis tellement réconfortant pour vous et ZZ et JY pour y arriver!

J'espère que ce ne sera pas trop stressant pour vous, j'espère que vous pourrez en profiter aussi :wub:

Je commence à stresser et à avoir peur de les rater. Rien que d'y penser, j'ai les larmes qui arrivent. :bawling: Alors je me redonne plein de force et je suis bientôt prête. Il me reste à acheter ma rose et écrire ma lettre pour chacun d'eux. :)

D'ailleurs, @crystalclear18croyez-vous qu'il serait possible de la leur donner si je ne les vois pas, par l’intermédiaire d'un CPF proche ou autre ? :wub: J'ai besoin d'un plan B.

6 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

Ouais j'espère vraiment que JY ira à Paris aussi .. Ce n'est pas quelque chose qui ressemble à une source d'information légitime, qui pourrait être faux pour tout ce que je sais, mais un CPF prétend qu'elle a découvert que son frère allait interviewer JY pour quelque chose et apparemment l'interview sera à Paris. Je ne sais pas si c'est juste un CPF pas si bénin qui fait des rumeurs. Rien n'a encore été dit, mais parfois le manque d'information est une bonne chose pour eux.  

J'espère que c'est vrai et que cette CPF pourra savoir à quel endroit JY sera exactement pour que je puisse m'y rendre. :ph34r:
À Paris, les lieux de la fashion week sont tenus secrets alors je ne sais pas où aller pour voir Dior (JY) et Dunhill (ZZ). 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, tuzicr said:

i am so cheering up for you and ZZ and JY to make it happen!

I hope it wont be too stressful for you, i hope you can enjoy it as well :wub:

I am beginning to fell anxious and to be afraid of not be able to see them. Just thinking about it, I get tears off my eyes.
 So I restore full of strength (bravery). I am ready soon. I have to buy my single rose and write a letter for each of them.

Moreover, @crystalclear18do you believe it is possible to give it to them if I don’t see them through a close CPF or anyone else ? I need a plan B.

7 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

Yeah i really hope JY goes to paris too.. This is not anything even close to a legit news source, could be all false for all i know, but a CPF claimed that she found out her brother was going to interview JY for something and apparently the interview will be in paris. Don't know if this is just a not so benign CPF making up rumours though. Nothing has been said yet, but sometimes the lack of information is kind of a good thing for them.  

I hope that is true and that this CPF will be able to know where JY will be exactly so that I could go there .
In Paris, The fashion week’s places are kept secret then I don’t know where to go to see Dior (JY) and Dunhill (ZZ). 

Someone can tell me how I can delete my previous post in french ?

• Like 4

Dior Weibo Update 180621

#DIOR Dior's 2016 Summer Menswear Collection Show # brand will invite Dior Fragrance Family Ambassador @ Johnny Huang Jingyu to open this season's release show. By then, Huang Jingyu will take over the brand Weibo and set off on a modern journey to Dior Menswear. They will lead you to explore the exciting moments of the show, so stay tuned!

Trans. cr. Google Translate

DgNpDMQV4AEyXcB.jpg

Spoiler

DgNpDMPVQAAHgGh.jpg

Huang Jingyu Studio Update 180621

# Dior fragrance family, Ambassador Huang Jingyu # Boss @Johnny Huang Jingyu about to leave for Paris, stay tuned, this fashion and romance ... # # Huang Jingyu Paris roaming mind

Trans. cr. Google Translate

DgN2JXTUwAEiJVN.jpg

Spoiler

DgN2JXTVMAAiwrK.jpg

The show will be held on June 23rd @ 17:00 [CET] or 23:00 [CST]

【#Star Internet Influence Index Ranking】 Chinese Actor Top 10 164th Period June 11th ~ 17th 2018

#3 HuangJingyu [黃景瑜]

cr. Star Power List

005wimYDly1fshxzywiqaj30uk18g1kx.jpg

Jingyu, XueDong, kiddo Jackson, HaoHao, n Halin (?) in photoshoot session (?)  @ Amsterdam - still filming Let Go of My Baby

cr. 好菇凉ove

XueDong's outfit is really beautiful, as for Jingyu, I think he's already given up all his cool pose that we usually see from his photoshoots:lol:

Spoiler

DgL9aasUwAEY276.jpg

DgL9aarUwAAg4-f.jpg

DgL9aauU8AABxlW.jpg

DgL9aasUEAAC-0t.jpg

• Like 5

4 hours ago, wilis said:

Huang Jingyu Studio Update 180621

# Dior fragrance family, Ambassador Huang Jingyu # Boss @Johnny Huang Jingyu about to leave for Paris, stay tuned, this fashion and romance ... # # Huang Jingyu Paris roaming mind

Trans. cr. Google Translate

Hide contents

The show will be held on June 23rd @ 17:00 [CET] or 23:00 [CST]

Omg I just saw it too! It's confirmed!! JY is really coming to Paris! I'm so so so excited! I was reading the post in the metro and people started looking at me because I was smiling like crazy :lol: Our dreams have come true :wub::wub:

@artemis73 I'm so happy for you! You get to see both our boys :):)

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, nyota said:

Omg Je viens de le voir aussi! C'est confirmé!! JY arrive vraiment à Paris! Je suis tellement tellement tellement excité! Je lisais la poste dans le métro et les gens ont commencé à me regarder parce que je souriais comme un fou : lol: Nos rêves sont devenus réalité : wub:: wub:

@ artemis73  Je suis tellement heureux pour vous! Vous arrivez à voir nos deux garçons :):)

I don't want to miss him. :wub:

• Like 2

18 hours ago, tuzicr said:

i think Asia is not that strong with unions and the actors/singers associations as compared to US/Europe.  I read some articles about the "slave contracts" in Korean entertainment industry and sometimes it makes it for really sad reading. Some more of my own thoughts in spoiler for those interested.

Hide contents

read some comments where people were saying that the Korean actors/singers know its gonna be tough and blablabla, but common, many of them are really young kids (as young as 15yo), can you expect them to be able to make sound business decisions at that age? really?

Now there should be a new Chinese boy band debuting this autumn, called "Boy Story" (The band was formed by JYP China and Tencent.) and the little guys are aged between 11 to 14yo! i am sorry, but that is child labor to me. 

Yes, that's actually the case for most Kpop bands, isn't it? Like most of them start when they're still underage. The entertainment companies know they can take advantage of their lack of experience. Their perspective on music is purely economic and they wan't to make as much money as possible with those kids. I once read that some singers even get into debt before debuting because they have to pay for their vocal and dance training themselves. During that training they are made to fit into roles that have been decided for them beforehand. And those roles are what the mainstreams audience yearns for and what is popular at the moment. I think this can really kill someones creativity and passion for music. 

I think the part about trying to give the audience what it wants also applies to ZZ to some extent. With his songs he is covering a lot of different genres. I like that about him because it shows how talented he is. But given the fact that before he started his career as a singer he was mostly into rock/metal music I've been wondering if he's not also trying to kind of deliver what is expected of him and to please a lot of people because rock/metal music is generally not as popular as pop music. I don't want to say that this is a bad thing and reflects bad on his character (not at all) or that he doesn't like pop music etc. But I sometimes get the impression that his real passion lies with metal and growling :lol: I also like his rock songs the most :lol: What do you think? (also you as a plural if anyone wants to join the discussion :))

I don't know if there can be any positive point in it but I like that most Asian actors and singers seem to be more humble about their work. They don't develop extravagant attitudes and don't think too highly of themselves.

Being the cynical me, i think thats just another way of Korean industry trying to reap the big Chinese market. Due to the previous political situation with Korea and how it impacted the Korean entertainment industry, i think even now they are still not at the stage where they used to be, so they might be coming up with a different approach to conquer the market from within.

What do you mean by that? I don't get it again :lol: Thank you in advance for explaining!

haha, I opened twitter for kpop and instagram for YZ, so pretty much fan-business-only accounts for me :D:D

Haha, now I don't feel bad for doing the same :lol: I just can't let my friends find out about it or otherwise they'll know about my obsession hahaha

thank you for including me :wub: I can put it on my "fake" instagram account  "Team Europe YZ since 2018" :lol::lol:

:)) Yes, it's like a badge B)

sorryyyyyy, i am always late to the party :sweatingbullets: i always watch the episodes when everybody else have already watched and discussed. i will try to improve myself (but cant promise much, watching some (especially love knot) needed lots of mental preparation beforehand) :phew:

Don't worry! I still have to catch up on the latest ep of Let Go Of My Baby as well. Not to mention Knotted love. I actually stopped/paused watching it after Ep 04 (please don't exclude me from this forum! :lol:). I mean I liked the story in the beginning and I wanna support JY but VS was like aaaah I dunno. And then you all said that the plot gets worse and JY has less and less screen time in the end. So I ended up watching BTS from Addicted again instead (never get enough of THAT) :lol::lol:

(sorry for quoting pic) to me that looks like JY has injured his foot/ankle and Jackson is helping him walking to the doctor :phew::D

poor JY, need to stoop down as Jackson's height is not as accommodating as somebody else's :)

(to any Jackson's fan, i am just kidding (poorly) around :rolleyes:)

17 hours ago, artemis73 said:

I thought the same thing. 
Even with a splint , JY, come to France this week end !!! :):wub:

Yes! But please don't let Jackson carry you! I mean yeah, ZZ had some problems carrying you bridal style to the bed but that's no reason to rely on someone else instead! (just kidding!) ;)

15 hours ago, tuzicr said:
17 hours ago, nyota said:

Let’s start our second legendary FB attack! That’s our domain! :lol:

haha, thats what i was talking about! and we are back in the game people! :lol:

Got blocked again :wacko: I think the Zuckerbergs are really getting suspicious... :lol: (fun fact: Zuckerberg means sugar mountain in German)

• Like 2

15 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

You guys really should start a Team Europe YZ LOL. Reminds me of a biking championship or something lol. :lol: We can do international chapters lol, Team YZ North America, Team YZ South America, Team YZ Africa and it goes on and on lol. 

I hereby want to nominate @crystalclear18 as chairperson (don't wanna assume your gender, that's a slippery road nowadays ;)) for Team YZ North America! Any votes against my proposal? No? Then @crystalclear18, will you accept the vote and fill this honorable position? :lol::lol:

14 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

This is really late, cause i missed replying to so many things.. I think ZZ is still in suzhou filming that gf i can't date/fall in love with drama. 

Don't worry :) Now everything's confirmed. @artemis73 and me will be checking the flights arriving from Shanghai because that's probably the airport ZZ's flying from? Amsterdam is more difficult since there are a lot of flights each day from Amsterdam to Paris. Any idea on how we can proceed? Just ask ZZ when JY is going to arrive? :lol:

• Like 3

9 hours ago, olgakim70 said:

Hey, I'm from Germania. but i don't know anyone around, who is interested on YZ. and did not find any information in the German language

Our fourth musketeer! :) I'm from Germany as well! I thought you were from Russia because your first post was in Russian :)

I don't know any CPF/bz/hjt here either. I guess it's also because Asian dramas aren't that popular in Germany (yet). At least I don't know anyone who's into them besides me :lol: I once binge watched Addicted with my bf and he really liked it but it didn't make a CPF out of him (not sure if I want him to be one either lol).

But more the reason for us to start Team YZ Europe! ^_^

• Like 3

Guys! i saw it! both ZZ and JY officially confirmed for Paris fashion week! :heart: that shows the power of positive thinking! :D

@artemis73 your mission is on! ;) ✌ ✌ ✌

Dont have much time now, just wanted to share the current status on ZZ voting.

Finally we are over 2k likes on instagram, those 1900 something were haunting me yesterday :blink:

(cannot see the number of comments displayed though, anybody knows? i know really little about instagram)

Spoiler

qJdff6p.png

Online poll, the gaps are still roughly the same between ZZ and Daniel

Spoiler

hMDdxci.png

Have a good day everybody!

• Like 5

7 hours ago, tuzicr said:

Les gars! je l'ai vu! ZZ et JY ont officiellement confirmé leur présence à la Fashion Week de Paris! :cœur:cela montre le pouvoir de la pensée positive!:RÉ

@ artemis73 votre mission est lancée! ;)✌ ✌ ✌

As soon as someone tells me the name of the airport and the the arrival time, I will put my shoes and I will run through Paris.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, artemis73 said:

As soon as someone tells me the name of the airport and the the arrival time, I will put my shoes and I will run through Paris.

@artemis73 @nyota I was looking at flights, see screenshot from google below.

If ZZ flying from Shanghai (as he did the shooting in Suzhou, which is very close to Shanghai, lets assume his departure airport is Shanghai.

Based on the information all the flights arrive at Charles de Gaulle.

But i have no clue which flight ZZ would choose! if he wants to "entertain" fans in Pudong, he probably wouldnt opt for the midnight flights. On the other hand, taking the later flights will get him quite late arrival to France and if JY is coming, ZZ probably would like to be there early :rolleyes:

jWLfQYL.png

this is prinstcreen from CDG airport official webpage, arrivals 23-June. Looks like all the flights shared among the airlines.

1EIoOUl.png

anybody got any more info?

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, tuzicr said:

@artemis73 @nyota I was looking at flights, see screenshot from google below.

If ZZ flying from Shanghai (as he did the shooting in Suzhou, which is very close to Shanghai, lets assume his departure airport is Shanghai.

Based on the information all the flights arrive at Charles de Gaulle.

But i have no clue which flight ZZ would choose! if he wants to "entertain" fans in Pudong, he probably wouldnt opt for the midnight flights. On the other hand, taking the later flights will get him quite late arrival to France and if JY is coming, ZZ probably would like to be there early :rolleyes:

this is prinstcreen from CDG airport official webpage, arrivals 23-June. Looks like all the flights shared among the airlines.

anybody got any more info?

I did the same but came to no conclusion either :/ But your reasoning is plausible. So as you said and in accordance with the screenshots he will either arrive early in the morning or in the afternoon/evening. If we don't get any further information I think the decision lies with @artemis73Waiting for three hours at the airport sucks but this way you could cover the flights at 16:30 and 19:15. Being at the airport at 5:40am is another thing.

Maybe it's easier to find out at what time he's departing from Shanghai? Does this work with the time difference? I'm not good at calculating this, I need your help @tuzicr :) There are probably Chinese fans who'll wait for him at the airport. We have to keep an eye open on weibo/ig/tumblr/twitter etc. My guess is that he'll be leaving in the morning but that might be to some part be wishful thinking as a CPF :D 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, nyota said:

I did the same but came to no conclusion either :/ But your reasoning is plausible. So as you said and in accordance with the screenshots he will either arrive early in the morning or in the afternoon/evening. If we don't get any further information I think the decision lies with @artemis73Waiting for three hours at the airport sucks but this way you could cover the flights at 16:30 and 19:15. Being at the airport at 5:40am is another thing.

Maybe it's easier to find out at what time he's departing from Shanghai? Does this work with the time difference? I'm not good at calculating this, I need your help @tuzicr :) There are probably Chinese fans who'll wait for him at the airport. We have to keep an eye open on weibo/ig/tumblr/twitter etc. My guess is that he'll be leaving in the morning but that might be to some part be wishful thinking as a CPF :D 

i was just thinking that theoretically the departure gives us the advantage. the flight times are local. right now its 21:30 in china, 15:30 in paris. sooo, if the flight is around midnight, that would be 6pm in paris.

i have never flew via paris, so i have no idea about the airport itself.

in general it can easily be up to an hour after the plane touchdown to get to the arriving area where fans can wait. with "normal" chinese, the customs officials like to check the paperwork thoroughly, might ask questions. with celebrities, i have no clue. also flying first/business class get priorities - fast track lines.

now, i start stressing out! :lol:

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, tuzicr said:

i was just thinking that theoretically the departure gives us the advantage. the flight times are local. right now its 21:30 in china, 15:30 in paris. sooo, if the flight is around midnight, that would be 6pm in paris.

After our first paper in social sciences (I think we could classify it as one) we're now turning over to logic and mathematics :lol: This fandom really is tough on heart and brain! hahaha

i have never flew via paris, so i have no idea about the airport itself.

Me neither but maybe @artemis73 is more familiar with it?

in general it can easily be up to an hour after the plane touchdown to get to the arriving area where fans can wait. with "normal" chinese, the customs officials like to check the paperwork thoroughly, might ask questions. with celebrities, i have no clue. also flying first/business class get priorities - fast track lines.

But this doesn't affect us this much, does it? It'd be bad if he uses some kind of VIP exit. Even if the planes in the afternoon arrive at different terminals it's still possible to make it in time I think. Of course it's really nerve-stretching if everything is unsure and you have to wait :( 

now, i start stressing out! :lol:

Don't stress yourself, we can do this! :) Team YZ Europe's first mission! :D

P.S.: I don't know how much longer I can be online on soompi. I've only limited WiFi access atm (soompi doesn't work with mobile data for me, don't know why).

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, nyota said:

But this doesn't affect us this much, does it? It'd be bad if he uses some kind of VIP exit. Even if the planes in the afternoon arrive at different terminals it's still possible to make it in time I think. Of course it's really nerve-stretching if everything is unsure and you have to wait :( 

just extra waiting time, but on the other hand good if any last minute changes of position required, it give us extra breathing space :)

i really hope there will be some group of fans, so its easy to spot and recognize them, yet not too many to have a chance to get within a reasonable distance. :unsure:

38 minutes ago, nyota said:

Don't stress yourself, we can do this! :) Team YZ Europe's first mission! :D

haha, thats true :lol: soon, our team will be better than Mission Impossible crew. right now, @artemis73 is tom cruise/ethan hunt and we are simon pegg/benji dunn  :D

41 minutes ago, nyota said:

P.S.: I don't know how much longer I can be online on soompi. I've only limited WiFi access atm (soompi doesn't work with mobile data for me, don't know why).

i will try my best not to fall asleep here :ph34r::D

• Like 4

2 hours ago, tuzicr said:

@ artemis73 @nyota Je regardais les vols, voir capture d'écran de google ci-dessous.

Si ZZ s'envole de Shanghai (comme il l'a fait à Suzhou, qui est très proche de Shanghai, supposons que son aéroport de départ soit Shanghai.

Sur la base des informations, tous les vols arrivent à Charles de Gaulle.

Mais je n'ai aucune idée du choix du vol ZZ! S'il veut "divertir" les fans de Pudong, il ne choisira probablement pas les vols de minuit. D'un autre côté, prendre les vols suivants lui permettra d'arriver assez tard en France et si JY arrive, ZZ voudra probablement être là tôt:rouler des yeux:

jWLfQYL.png

ceci est prinstcreen de la page Web officielle de l'aéroport de CDG, arrivées 23-Juin. On dirait que tous les vols partagés entre les compagnies aériennes.

1EIoOUl.png

Quelqu'un a-t-il plus d'infos?

12 hours of flight. This give me a safety margin. I have the time to go to the airport

Have you an idea when JY will be here ?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, tuzicr said:

i really hope there will be some group of fans, so its easy to spot and recognize them, yet not too many to have a chance to get within a reasonable distance. :unsure:

2 hours ago, nyota said:

I hope so too. Afterwards we can directly recruit them for our team :D

1 hour ago, tuzicr said:

haha, thats true :lol: soon, our team will be better than Mission Impossible crew. right now, @artemis73 is tom cruise/ethan hunt and we are simon pegg/benji dunn  :D

hahaha right. But we won't steal ZZ (maybe) ;)

1 hour ago, tuzicr said:

i will try my best not to fall asleep here :ph34r::D

It's fine, save your strength :) We'll continue to work out a plan :) 

• Like 5