On 17/06/2018 at 6:32 AM, nyota said:

This is so funny. When I started to get into Chinese tv/drama/celebrities etc. I thought it was so strange how much advertising they're doing. In Europe it's like "Wow, he has to do advertising now? Isn't that beneath him?" You get what I mean. In China it's totally different :lol: And it's probably more effective as well. I wouldn't buy Nespresso capsules even if George Clooney was selling them to me personally. 

Yeah i think there's a lot less of that with western celebrities, but i think i'm too used to the asian entertainment industry to be surprised by the difference. I think a lot of asian stars, especially idols, make very little money during the time they sign on to their companies. Maybe this is only in hong kong, but many stars basically sign their lives away for like 10 years until they finish their contracts and start making some real money by doing advertisements. So when i see JY or ZZ advertising for those big brands, i'm like yess, that's the real money maker lol. :lol::lol:

On 18/06/2018 at 11:59 AM, nyota said:

Plus most of the people don’t really look as if they’re fans of JY unless his audience suddenly changed to 40+ :lol:

Boarding now, see you later :) 

Yeah that doesn't sound like JY's demographic. :lol::lol: 

On 18/06/2018 at 11:59 AM, nyota said:

Goodness, I’m not even wearing any make up! And a shirt that says I love ramen in Japanese. I’m not ready yet! :lol:

Hahaha, good fortune is striking too suddenly! It's ok any outfit is a good outfit if you're able to meet JY in it LOL.

On 18/06/2018 at 1:09 PM, wilis said:

Vid of Jingyu @ Amsterdam 

cr. 芳华如梦fang

p.s she even able to pass gifts (cherry dumpling n Belgian handmade chocolate) for Jingyu

https://weibo.com/tv/v/Gm048gdaT?fid=1034:7aef966c523134442ed6555a85969eff

I don't think there is a problem with posting this here, but just to let everyone know, this person is probably a hjt. Hopefully not a poison. Only saying this to prevent any hapless YZ fans from too much activity around this person on weibo, may get burned.

On 18/06/2018 at 3:25 PM, nyota said:

@tuzicr FB actually "blocked" the sharing function for me temporarily because I was using it too often :lol::lol: It was saying "We're sorry. There seems to be an error. Can you tell us if there has been a problem?" And I was like nooooo, there's no problem, I gotta support ZZ! hahaha

Hahaha, woww i am impressed. You're the YZ fan that we all strive to be lol. Omg, i hope facebook wasn't suspecting you of being a bot, a ZZ bott! :lol:

• Like 6

21 hours ago, tuzicr said:

@crystalclear18Glad you feel better, its okay to have a bad day once in a while.

I just find some quiet time today to watch Let Go of My Baby episode 2 and 3 with subs (so grateful for the jackson's subbers :wub:) and just have to share some screenshots i took while watching, cos it was too hilarious :lol:

It went better than i expected, i even finished the day early haha. :) Good on those fan subbers lol, i kind of thought that the official channel on youtube would sub them with with knotted love, but i guess they didn't?

21 hours ago, tuzicr said:

I am sure that JY's crying was genuine. the cynical part in me was contemplating that him crying might get him extra points from viewers. As it was shot during the official filming, I dont think he can ask not to be included in the actual episode footage. The reality shows in general thrives on this kind of drama, right?. JY also probably has no say in how the episodes are edited and probably wont see the final version until its officially out.

I wouldn't be surprised if some of it was less genuine than we thought, even if his crying was natural. It did turn out that way with JY's game show after. Yeah that scene definitely got him a lot of views, overall this show is really going to bring JY a lot of fans too. 

20 hours ago, tuzicr said:

btw, we are not really looking good at the online poll at the moment. hope twitter, fb and instagram will get better overall score for ZZ :wacko:

screenshot taken by me just now in the spoiler.

Oh man.. Ok let's try our best to get him up to that silver place lol. Not to take any attention away from this one, but i think there is another very important poll that ZZ is part of right now. Everyone is trying to get ZZ first place in the "most popular male singer" category. It's the next step up from the most popular new star awards he's been getting so there's a lot of focus on this one, it's not an international contest, but i think it's not too difficult to navigate if you already have weibo or a wechat account.

http://www.cloudvt.com.cn/radio/template/pcMusicList.php?wb=2

ZZ's album is the 4th option on the page, 3 votes a day for each weibo or wechat account. :) It will ask you to sign in once you select ZZ's album  and click the little button on the right side. It really works best for me on the computer, i don't know about anyone else. Also lagged a lot previously, but now it seems to be fine. 

• Like 5

12 hours ago, artemis73 said:

Yes, I have different names but it is too difficult to explain and my life is not interesting.
I wondered why it was such (so) difficult to find people living in France. I only found a ZZ fan. I'm thinking they must exist but they are not active, like me before. Basically I am a woman who is not brave and a little shy. And now... an in-between (?)

I think its hard because maybe there isn't one platform/site that ppl are using to talk about YZ internationally. I thought there might have been a couple of fans in france on ig? Most true international fans are CPF, so i hope you will be able to find some there. I think there must be CPF abroad in france, but it's not easy to find them because they might not even be using weibo. Sorry i didn't really get back to you before, i just added you on weibo actually. :lol::lol: 

I also messaged lion sis for you.............. Not sure if she will reply to me..... Lol.. My chinese isn't really that good either, hopefully i didn't seem rude or anything. :lol: If she doesn't respond, i'll post on the YZ supertopic and see if there is anyone with more info.. 

• Like 3

22 hours ago, tuzicr said:

re the black clothes, i am assuming it refers to people in mourning wearing black? please note it is not a traditional way for chinese to wear black in such case (some chinese might, but its not a common habit). what i have seen, people wear a strip of fabric attached to their sleeve instead.

Yeah.. I was thinking of this too, but the person who brought it up should be a CPF living in china.. ==_____==;;;; Let's just say this person isn't very logical. I mean i was thinking traditionally ppl kind of wear white to funerals.. So i don't know why this person was so sensitive to the fact JY was wearing all black, when he's worn all black so many times in the past. Just because of his post lol..........

I'm kind of tired of certain fans, let's just say.. Cause only they're allowed to jump the gun with big things like this, if other ppl just talk about JY or ZZ's mood based on a pic, better watch for this person lol. 

Edit: This person is insisting even now.. Saying that if something did happen JY would only write a post like that and not say anything else. Um, if something big like that did happen i think JY would not necessarily be against showing a reaction or letting ppl know. 

Other celebrities have done the same, it's not anything to be ashamed about. It might be to

the opposite, a way to honour their memory by posting about it and letting ppl know how important they were to them. Like this fan just tried to pin down a date and a particular grandparent. Seriously.......... Sometimes i don't know what ppl are thinking. Why think towards the most negative and most extreme scenario? When JY seems fine???

I am kind of reluctant to refer ppl to the international YZ chat on weibo now, because there are ppl like this there.. Most ppl just silently watch it for the info, can't really expect much discussion there. 

Edit2: Yep, i seriously do not recommend anyone joining that chat lol. I have just been kicked out for my views on how JY's grandfather is probably NOT dead and pointing out the rampant hypocrisy of ppl who will jump to these conclusions.

Spoiler

The ppl in this chat sometimes make me want to throttle someone.. 

My question is.. Why is it always the ppl who will translate that are a little kooky??? I am so annoyed that I want to name these ppl.. Just barely holding myself back here.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

13 hours ago, nyota said:

Yeah it doesn't get any better :( Does anyone know how to retweet something more than once on Twitter? I tried everything I could think of but it didn't work

guys, have you tried Instagram voting now?

extra points for comment, looks like we can add as many comments as we want? (instagram link for ZZ in spoiler)

Spoiler

13 hours ago, nyota said:

Maybe we should build a Team Europe YZ and try to gather CPFs in Europe :lol: That would make it easier to organize stuff like this and to share information on where they are. Anyone else from Europe here

haha, i just moved out from europe and you guys want to start Team Europe YZ? :D do i still qualify? at least as an honorary member?:blink:

@nyota

Spoiler

soompi only allows links, cannot upload any pics directly on soompi. I am using imgur.com for uploading pics (was recommended by some people on this forum actually). then once the pic is uploaded on imgur, there is "direct link" that i just paste here and it will show as embedded picture. let me know if that works for you.2d7Ec12.png

Edited by tuzicr
tagging was not working
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

Good on those fan subbers lol, i kind of thought that the official channel on youtube would sub them with with knotted love, but i guess they didn't?

honestly, i have not looked at youtube at all, following the dailymotion links provided via jiar sub on twitter.

eah that scene definitely got him a lot of views, overall this show is really going to bring JY a lot of fans too. 

i like JY's attitute in the show a lot. he is cautious and trying to find his own way how to approach and handle the kids. from all three "babysitters" he can also show the biggest development, the other two are pretty experienced to start with. So more points for JY, yay! :tongue: And sometimes the way he looks puzzled and perplexed, seems very real to me! :lol:

but the production team definitely left him on purpose alone with all the kids when jackson and dongdong went shopping. I mean it was waaaaay to obvious that they are trying to create some chaos and drama! I dont usually watch this kind of shows, so i cannot judge how much is scripted and how much is for real. anybody has some ideas/inputs?

man.. Ok let's try our best to get him up to that silver place lol.

actually, i am pretty satisfied with getting ZZ to the finals. I keep voting, but honestly what I wish most is that both boys will go to Paris! even if its just for one fricking day! please universe, make it happen :wub::wub:

JY is working on so many projects in parallel, flying all over China, that i am worried he is stretching himself very thin. Considering he is based in Shanghai and flying to Chongqing, Guangzhou and Beijing, that is the same as if he were based in Vienna and flying to Stockholm, London and Paris respectively (distance-wise).

3 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

Yeah.. I was thinking of this too, but the person who brought it up should be a CPF living in china.. ==_____==;;;; Let's just say this person isn't very logical. I mean i was thinking traditionally ppl kind of wear white to funerals.. So i don't know why this person was so sensitive to the fact JY was wearing all black, when he's worn all black so many times in the past. Just because of his post lol..........

so he/she is not chinese? i met so many foreigners with really weird notions about china. thats why i prefer to associate with chinese people in china :lol::lol:

Edit: This person is insisting even now.. Saying that if something did happen JY would only write a post like that and not say anything else. Um, if something big like that did happen i think JY would not necessarily be against showing a reaction or letting ppl know. 

some people just dont want a discussion, even they pretend like its a discussion. they just want to tell the others they opinion and want everybody to say: "yes, you are right. how great of you!" or just seeking attention and really want to get into the fight.  Lemme tell you, i had hard time reading comments under Love knot youtube videos. Man, i was that close to leaving replies!!! :lol:

Spoiler

what almost tipped me over was comment saying in essence that its first "hot" scene for VS ever and JY should be honored that she is doing her first such scene with him! :crazy:

but in the end i only give thumbups to comments i like or agree with, because initiating any "discussion" with such people is futile. they will never look at things from other perspective. they are fixed in their opinions and they dont want to change them. in the end, it would do more harm than good, so i gritted my teeth and let it go. the anonymity of digital world gives too much power to people like this.

I am afraid you cannot win your "battle" either. I am sure your heart is in the right place, but those people have nothing to lose and their mouths are bigger than their brains :tongue:

Edit2: Yep, i seriously do not recommend anyone joining that chat lol. I have just been kicked out for my views on how JY's grandfather is probably NOT dead and pointing out the rampant hypocrisy of ppl who will jump to these conclusions.

please dont let them get the better out of you. at the end of the day, they will feel happy and you will feel bad. thats why i purposely stay out of weibo :tongue: however still appreciate you are bringing the new from over there, so i guess on top of being cynical, that makes me hypocrite as well. hope you can forgive me :wub: (lol)

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Hi, I wanna ask, this song:

黄景瑜 一路风景 瑜你同行

This song produce by 黄景瑜全国粉丝后援会 (HuangJingYu National Fan Club)

作词:郭晶 陈柯宇

作曲:陈柯宇

is HuangJingYu National Fan Club the same w HJT

or

it was older powder (CPF)?

i'm curious cs I hardly heard this song in any recent vids of Jingyu made by Chinese fans these days....

• Like 3

腾讯视频放开我北鼻 Weibo Update 20180620

"# Let go of my 4th week of the North Nose # 4! Congratulations to the whale brother @Johnny Huang Jingyu. Once again, they won the championship. Tencent Video App opens the screen + Exclusive Page Card Paping ! Please continue to look forward and adorable baby brothers who leave the story to play out of Beibi family friends"

Trans. cr. Google Translate

20180620 Congratulations to #JingYu gege again for being voted no 1 for the fourth week consecutively "Fresh & Cute Beibee (baby)" poll

cr. Baby_LoveYZ2626

DgHEcD_V4AELVwp.jpg

Spoiler

DgHEcD-U0AAAcvs.jpg

DgHEcD-VMAEl9Y6.jpg

DgHGzMiX0AAEL8g.jpg

Jingyu, Zhennan, n Jerry Yan been spotted filming @ the street in Amsterdam

cr. pochu52

Spoiler

DgG0eTHU0AA7r4i.jpg

DgG0eTIUcAAhZd0.jpg

DgG0eTHVQAICwN4.jpg

cr. 喊出我的名字K

180620 #结爱·千岁大人的初恋's Weibo Update:

#MoonshineAndValentine You have to believe that there must be a person in this world, that each encounter is destined to be, so that every time you reunion is full of emotions. Pipi #VictoriaSong & Helan #JohnnyHuang at 20:00 at #Tencentvideo

cr. victoria02_O2

DgIuCkMVMAElgb6.jpg

Today, Moonshine and Valentine's drama officially ended

Youtube Link for Moonshine and Valentine E25

P.S. Dramafever already released the Eng Sub vid of E25

https://www.dramafever.com/drama/5190/25/

• Like 6

14 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

Yeah i think there's a lot less of that with western celebrities, but i think i'm too used to the asian entertainment industry to be surprised by the difference. I think a lot of asian stars, especially idols, make very little money during the time they sign on to their companies. Maybe this is only in hong kong, but many stars basically sign their lives away for like 10 years until they finish their contracts and start making some real money by doing advertisements. So when i see JY or ZZ advertising for those big brands, i'm like yess, that's the real money maker lol. :lol::lol:

When watching BTS (not only from Addicted because they didn't have a lot of money anyways but from other Asian movies as well) I was surprised by how simple their lodging is and how hard and how many hours a day they have to work. I mean it don't really know that much about how it is done in Western movies (not the ones with cowboys) either but I think when actors/actresses have gained some popularity they can make certain demands on that. 

Hahaha, woww i am impressed. You're the YZ fan that we all strive to be lol. Omg, i hope facebook wasn't suspecting you of being a bot, a ZZ bott! :lol:

Haha, that's too much praise I still got a long way to go! :) It would be great if I had the skills to create such a bot :lol: ZZ botT? Freudian slip? :tongue:

Oh man.. Ok let's try our best to get him up to that silver place lol. Not to take any attention away from this one, but i think there is another very important poll that ZZ is part of right now. Everyone is trying to get ZZ first place in the "most popular male singer" category. It's the next step up from the most popular new star awards he's been getting so there's a lot of focus on this one, it's not an international contest, but i think it's not too difficult to navigate if you already have weibo or a wechat account.

http://www.cloudvt.com.cn/radio/template/pcMusicList.php?wb=2

ZZ's album is the 4th option on the page, 3 votes a day for each weibo or wechat account. :) It will ask you to sign in once you select ZZ's album  and click the little button on the right side. It really works best for me on the computer, i don't know about anyone else. Also lagged a lot previously, but now it seems to be fine. 

Did I do it correctly if this 投票失败,已投3票 appears in the end? I think it showed up when I already voted three times :huh: (and there's a 3 in it, the only sign I can actually recognize :lol:)

13 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

Hide contents

The ppl in this chat sometimes make me want to throttle someone.. 

My question is.. Why is it always the ppl who will translate that are a little kooky??? I am so annoyed that I want to name these ppl.. Just barely holding myself back here.

How dare you to think positive when JY IS CRYING??!! :lol::lol: Try to not let yourself get to worked up over it. Just stay with us, there's only love here :heart:

• Like 5

8 hours ago, tuzicr said:

extra points for comment, looks like we can add as many comments as we want? (instagram link for ZZ in spoiler)

Actually, I don't have instagram :ph34r: I never got this whole self-portrayal thing. I rarely use FB either. But maybe now would be the right time to create an account because without any followers I wouldn't spam anyone :lol:

haha, i just moved out from europe and you guys want to start Team Europe YZ? :D do i still qualify? at least as an honorary member?:blink:

Suuuuure!! :) You'll be our agent on site! And a founding member of course B)

Thank you for explaining how to upload pics :)

i like JY's attitute in the show a lot. he is cautious and trying to find his own way how to approach and handle the kids. from all three "babysitters" he can also show the biggest development, the other two are pretty experienced to start with. So more points for JY, yay! :tongue: And sometimes the way he looks puzzled and perplexed, seems very real to me! :lol:

I so agree with you! That's actually what I wanted to express in my last rant on JY in Let Go Of My Baby :)

Spoiler

what almost tipped me over was comment saying in essence that its first "hot" scene for VS ever and JY should be honored that she is doing her first such scene with him! :crazy:

omg :lol: But I'm probably not any better because I was just thinking concerning this being honored part it should be the other way round hahaha

• Like 5

5 hours ago, wilis said:

cr. 喊出我的名字K

Haha I saw these on Weibo too! With a focus on this part:

Cr 宇宙的kikyo 

006Be0mzly1fshmmutep9j306z0cet9e.jpg

Since we didn't have that much romance lately a little bromance is fine I guess. But don't get your hopes up Jackson! This man is taken! :tongue::lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

9 hours ago, nyota said:

When watching BTS (not only from Addicted because they didn't have a lot of money anyways but from other Asian movies as well) I was surprised by how simple their lodging is and how hard and how many hours a day they have to work. I mean it don't really know that much about how it is done in Western movies (not the ones with cowboys) either but I think when actors/actresses have gained some popularity they can make certain demands on that. 

i think Asia is not that strong with unions and the actors/singers associations as compared to US/Europe.  I read some articles about the "slave contracts" in Korean entertainment industry and sometimes it makes it for really sad reading. Some more of my own thoughts in spoiler for those interested.

Spoiler

read some comments where people were saying that the Korean actors/singers know its gonna be tough and blablabla, but common, many of them are really young kids (as young as 15yo), can you expect them to be able to make sound business decisions at that age? really?

Now there should be a new Chinese boy band debuting this autumn, called "Boy Story" (The band was formed by JYP China and Tencent.) and the little guys are aged between 11 to 14yo! i am sorry, but that is child labor to me.  Being the cynical me, i think thats just another way of Korean industry trying to reap the big Chinese market. Due to the previous political situation with Korea and how it impacted the Korean entertainment industry, i think even now they are still not at the stage where they used to be, so they might be coming up with a different approach to conquer the market from within.

8 hours ago, nyota said:

Actually, I don't have instagram :ph34r: I never got this whole self-portrayal thing. I rarely use FB either. But maybe now would be the right time to create an account because without any followers I wouldn't spam anyone :lol:

haha, I opened twitter for kpop and instagram for YZ, so pretty much fan-business-only accounts for me :D:D

I can put like 5 comments in a row on instagram for ZZ, then it tells me it cant load the comments anymore (flashback to @nyota FB situation), when i get back some time later, i can do it all over again. havent really figured out the exact pattern...

online poll results screenshot in spoiler, the gap is widening....:wacko:

also start feeling bit sorry for the Daniel fella...:huh: (but not to the level of giving him some "pity points", no worries, ZZ is the one and only! :tongue:)

Spoiler

KjIsQtN.png

8 hours ago, nyota said:
18 hours ago, tuzicr said:

Suuuuure!! :) You'll be our agent on site! And a founding member of course B)

Thank you for explaining how to upload pics :)

@nyotayou are welcome, glad to help.

thank you for including me :wub: I can put it on my "fake" instagram account  "Team Europe YZ since 2018" :lol::lol:

8 hours ago, nyota said:

I so agree with you! That's actually what I wanted to express in my last rant on JY in Let Go Of My Baby :)

sorryyyyyy, i am always late to the party :sweatingbullets: i always watch the episodes when everybody else have already watched and discussed. i will try to improve myself (but cant promise much, watching some (especially love knot) needed lots of mental preparation beforehand) :phew:

agree with your @nyota take on JY. i think it also shows he has high EQ, can well empathize. i also think that if a person doesnt like kids, its hard to fake and vice versa.

btw, saw some of the JY's "crying incident" footage. well,  man, arent they milking the poor boy's distress hard? adding the most sad BGM you can imagine :blink: My own strongest impression was when Jackson was trying to talk to JY, asking him what is going on (what i could understand), following him around, when obviously JY wanted to be left alone. Jackson, darlin', you mean well, but please take the hint next time! :unsure:

8 hours ago, nyota said:

Haha I saw these on Weibo too! With a focus on this part:

Cr 宇宙的kikyo 

006Be0mzly1fshmmutep9j306z0cet9e.jpg

Since we didn't have that much romance lately a little bromance is fine I guess. But don't get your hopes up Jackson! This man is taken! :tongue::lol:

(sorry for quoting pic) to me that looks like JY has injured his foot/ankle and Jackson is helping him walking to the doctor :phew::D

poor JY, need to stoop down as Jackson's height is not as accommodating as somebody else's :)

(to any Jackson's fan, i am just kidding (poorly) around :rolleyes:)

PEACE OUT ✌

Edit:

8 hours ago, nyota said:

omg :lol: But I'm probably not any better because I was just thinking concerning this being honored part it should be the other way round hahaha

see, the difference is we (yep, same here) were thinking it, but not shamelessly typing it out on youtube :wink:

• Like 5

10 hours ago, wilis said:

Today, Moonshine and Valentine's drama officially ended

Youtube Link for Moonshine and Valentine E25

P.S. Dramafever already released the Eng Sub vid of E25

https://www.dramafever.com/drama/5190/25/

Watched it just now!

well, what can i say, JY got like 3min screen time? that should say all that needs to be said.

Gotta share once screenshot from the episode, see spoiler (FYI contains actual plot spoiler)

Spoiler

for those not watching love knot much, so this scene is about the two male fox sidekicks bringing JY (in his fox form) and their human friend/love interest to sacrifice themselves to bring JY's human form back....

SOlb8uu.jpg

Now what I find funny is they bring the sandwiches with them :lol::lol:

nothing like a good bite before the duty calls! :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

14 minutes ago, tuzicr said:

Révéler le contenu caché

KjIsQtN.png

@nyota vous êtes les bienvenus, heureux d'aider.

merci de m'avoir inclus  :wub:je peux le mettre sur mon "faux" compte instagram "Team Europe YZ depuis 2018":lol::lol:

we are like the three musketeers from Europe :tongue:

17 minutes ago, tuzicr said:

(désolé de citer des photos) pour moi qui ressemble à JY a blessé son pied / cheville et Jackson l'aide à marcher chez le médecin :phew::D

I thought the same thing. 
Even with a splint , JY, come to France this week end !!! :):wub:

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, tuzicr said:

also start feeling bit sorry for the Daniel fella...:huh: (but not to the level of giving him some "pity points", no worries, ZZ is the one and only! :tongue:)

Don't feel too, too sorry for him, i think he is beating ZZ by a margin on ig...... X____X;; ZZ has the least number of likes out of the 5 stars on ig and each like counts for 3 votes lol.. 

Yeah i don't think ZZ will win this one, getting him up to the finals was our big win probably. But ig is relatively easy to vote, just leave a random comment whenever. I usually just comment with an emoticon lol, as many comments as possible. 

You guys really should start a Team Europe YZ LOL. Reminds me of a biking championship or something lol. :lol: We can do international chapters lol, Team YZ North America, Team YZ South America, Team YZ Africa and it goes on and on lol. 

There's a lot of "meeting family" posts on weibo, ppl actually post the city that they live in and try to find other CPF that way. Even though it kind of makes me want to facepalm from the lack of online security (sometimes there's posts on the YZ topic about when ppl's birthdays are lol..), it's effective and then i ended up doing the same thing and revealing the city i live in. Double facepalm lol.

soompi only allows links, cannot upload any pics directly on soompi. I am using imgur.com for uploading pics (was recommended by some people on this forum actually). then once the pic is uploaded on imgur, there is "direct link" that i just paste here and it will show as embedded picture. let me know if that works for you.

Soompi is horrible for posting pics and videos that aren't either from ig, twitter or youtube.............. I use another site that i don't remember the url of right now, similar method to this.

• Like 4

but the production team definitely left him on purpose alone with all the kids when jackson and dongdong went shopping. I mean it was waaaaay to obvious that they are trying to create some chaos and drama! I dont usually watch this kind of shows, so i cannot judge how much is scripted and how much is for real. anybody has some ideas/inputs?

Yeah JY is very genuine in this show, you can see his real emotions which is kind of rare on variety shows sometimes. But i wonder if maybe JY's role in this show is to be the one who can't deal with kids lol. Yeah it is pretty obvious they wanted to see him fail lol. I think maybe JY could be a tiny, little bit better with kids than this? Although i feel like he's pretty real in the show, so his struggle seems pretty legit lol. 

actually, i am pretty satisfied with getting ZZ to the finals. I keep voting, but honestly what I wish most is that both boys will go to Paris! even if its just for one fricking day! please universe, make it happen :wub::wub:

JY is working on so many projects in parallel, flying all over China, that i am worried he is stretching himself very thin. Considering he is based in Shanghai and flying to Chongqing, Guangzhou and Beijing, that is the same as if he were based in Vienna and flying to Stockholm, London and Paris respectively (distance-wise).

Yeah i really hope JY goes to paris too.. This is not anything even close to a legit news source, could be all false for all i know, but a CPF claimed that she found out her brother was going to interview JY for something and apparently the interview will be in paris. Don't know if this is just a not so benign CPF making up rumours though. Nothing has been said yet, but sometimes the lack of information is kind of a good thing for them.  

There was a time where i was worried about how often JY and ZZ flew all over the place in china and the safety of the flights, just as a statistical issue.. That was probably around the time when JY or ZZ were more consistently online after either one of them touches down at the destination airport.  Now it's not that obvious for us to see anymore. But i think as stars they just kind of have to.. There's all these events occurring in all these different provinces.. Right now flying in china i think they mostly got used to, but longer flights are even more draining.  Yeah i think JY really needs some time to rest, but i guess it's like a period they want to take advantage of after ORS.. 

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, artemis73 said:

we are like the three musketeers from Europe :tongue:

Yeees, i like that very much indeed! :) In that case, i call dibs on Porthos :rolleyes:

My favorite film version was the one made in 1993, where Portos (Oliver Platt) has the famous quote: " Rochefort. Isn't that a smelly kind of cheese?" :lol:

To keep it on the topic, please watch this (totally random) video compilation of ZZ watching NBA on his mobile :tongue:

(hope ZZ was not supporting the golden state warriors, not a fan here :huh:)

cr. 宇宙糖果屋

Spoiler

43 minutes ago, artemis73 said:

Even with a splint , JY, come to France this week end !!! :):wub:

i am so cheering up for you and ZZ and JY to make it happen!

I hope it wont be too stressful for you, i hope you can enjoy it as well :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Good morning/evening everyone! :) 

I’m sorry I can’t reply right now but I wanted to quickly post this:

FACEBOOK

Here are the links of the finalists on Facebook:

Daniel Padilla, PHILIPPINES – https://bit.ly/2tfLFox
Kim Taehyung, SOUTH KOREA – https://bit.ly/2tox3Te
Mark Tuan, Taiwan – https://bit.ly/2I8UQMm
Suradet Piniwat, Thailand – https://bit.ly/2trdREp
Timmy Xu, China – https://bit.ly/2trdTw1

Let’s start our second legendary FB attack! That’s our domain! :lol:

• Like 4

so he/she is not chinese? i met so many foreigners with really weird notions about china. thats why i prefer to associate with chinese people in china :lol::lol:

Spoiler

I think she is chinese................. She must be........... Makes it even more mind boggling.. I mean her english really isn't that good even if she's translating sometimes.. She also has a poor grasp of JY and ZZ's characters.............. She takes everything they say at face value........ I don't know, she was saying to me, you should learn about chinese culture first (about wearing all black) and then after i said that chinese ppl wear white to funerals, she told me that they can either choose to wear all white or all black. She asked me if i'd ever been to a funeral (!)..... What a polite thing to ask............... 

Really it's not even a question of custom, it's just a question of common sense and not jumping to conclusions pointlessly. Like using your mind to analyze the likelihood of something.. I give up. It was kind of obvious from the start that this person doesn't really comprehend much. The crazy thing is she revealed the fact that she still actually believed in her theory even after JY seemed fine. =__=;;;;;;;;;;;; 

There is a really weird atmosphere in that chat.

some people just dont want a discussion, even they pretend like its a discussion. they just want to tell the others they opinion and want everybody to say: "yes, you are right. how great of you!" or just seeking attention and really want to get into the fight.  Lemme tell you, i had hard time reading comments under Love knot youtube videos. Man, i was that close to leaving replies!!! :lol:

They don't want to use logic........ And i admit sometimes i want to smack them over the head with it. Cause even after it's revealed that what they thought was probably not true, they still don't admit to any flaw in their thinking......... Even the majourity of CPF are long over the issue, but these ppl stll want to mull over the most unlikely things and disbelieve what is likely. 

I don't think i could stand to read those comments............. That reminds me.. There were fans that asked me to correct some of those comments made by the VS fans.. I need to apologize to those ppl since i said i would do it, but it totally slipped my mind. They were accusing CPF of bashing VS? =_=;;; Some ppl may believe what they're saying but it was actually hjt not CPF.. I guess i will go in where angels fear to trend.. Not very intelligent but oh well.. Right now i still have no time to do that yet.. Will have to wait.

Spoiler

No such thing............. It's not like its the first time for her to film a romantic drama as the female lead, she probably had other scenes like that before............. Why pretend its her first time....................... LOL........ 

but in the end i only give thumbups to comments i like or agree with, because initiating any "discussion" with such people is futile. they will never look at things from other perspective. they are fixed in their opinions and they dont want to change them. in the end, it would do more harm than good, so i gritted my teeth and let it go. the anonymity of digital world gives too much power to people like this.

I am afraid you cannot win your "battle" either. I am sure your heart is in the right place, but those people have nothing to lose and their mouths are bigger than their brains :tongue:

I really struggle with this................ Letting go when i know it's not going to do any good. Cause i don't want to think of these ppl as being so hopeless, but i guess they just are lol. 

please dont let them get the better out of you. at the end of the day, they will feel happy and you will feel bad. thats why i purposely stay out of weibo :tongue: however still appreciate you are bringing the new from over there, so i guess on top of being cynical, that makes me hypocrite as well. hope you can forgive me :wub: (lol)

Yeah that is true.. What you said applies to so many situations.. I need to remember the fact that i was getting sick of that chat and it wasn't useful anymore anyways. Yeah weibo is not an easy place to trend.. I already try to stay out of the gossip/rumour mill outside of the YZ supertopic but even inside the topic there's plenty to go around............. 

Hahaha, everyone is both a cynic and a hypocrite, to admit it means you're relatively innocent lol. 

• Like 3

On 17/06/2018 at 6:22 AM, nyota said:

Do you know where ZZ is atm? Because JY just went to Shanghai. 

This is really late, cause i missed replying to so many things.. I think ZZ is still in suzhou filming that gf i can't date/fall in love with drama. 

On 17/06/2018 at 6:22 AM, nyota said:

Are there any theories on what their longterm plan is? I mean they only have a limited possibility to set the stakes (can you say that in this context?) for their future themselves. Do you think they're trying to gain more popularity and become more independent so they can finally come out? Or are they more hoping for a change in politics and society towards a more homosexual friendly stance? Or probably both?

Hmm.. As a tiny, insignificant fan i don't know if i can even say or know.. But i guess that it may be both.. For all idols anyway the plan is always pretty much to gain more popularity and credit as actors/singers in their own right independent of their fans. There's more things that one can do as someone who has a reputation for being a legit actor/singer, so i think that's definitely part of their long term plans. Both of them are trying hard. The latter is so hard to predict, i think they probably are just working on themselves, because that's something they can actually control.

• Like 4