22 hours ago, nyota said:

Why's your theory busted? Didn't you say they'd probably choose more expensive airlines? Sorry, I don't get it :unsure:

Sorry, probably havent expressed myself well. My point was they using some of the major Chinese airlines even when traveling abroad. Therefore if they go to France with foreign airlines (e.g. Air France), my theory is completely invalid :D

Do you mean that it's a "package" deal offered by their companies to the magazines? It feels like there's also a downside to it. It's like advertising them together because ppl connect them with Addicted and the fact that it's banned and that's what makes people buy the magazines. I totally get it from the perspective of the magazines but I don't know if I like it if their companies would take this approach :( 

I meant they are having the business negotiations on behalf of both, saving time to deal with each separately. The relevant part is that in the public eye they are treated as two individuals, how it goes behind the scene, i think thats another matter. But I understand your point and think, it might be hard to find the right balance.

Spoiler

please note that business culture in china is very different from european (if i keep it at rather general level. i personally dont like to use term "western" when comparing chinese to european/american etc).  i think i would be off topic if i go into describing the way chinese are doing business and dont think anybody really interested either :D, so for the sake of our discussion, lets say they are way more grey areas when chinese are doing their business.

Okay there comes my part of providing some proof :wink:

In the gifs and videos JY looks so genuinely happy. I feel like we haven't seen him smile so much in a long time. Kinda makes me really sad :tears:

Thanks for the links! :wub:

• Like 5

8 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

Yes you do........ Speaking from that one time i was watching operation red sea lol.. You definitely should go with someone else. But apparently it's really easy to find CPF, ppl report that they literally saw someone with a red scarf or some other kind of YZ indicator, made eye contact and they both knew lol. Maybe, maybe wear something more subtle though, like if CPF are passing out free gifts, like ribbons etc, grab them and wear them. Other CPF will know where they're from. So you'll have some kind of protection once CPF know you are a YZ fan. :lol::lol: We can also pass the news that you will be there along to CPF, so they can watch for you. For ZZ's concerts, if the fan banners they're holding aren't turquoise/mint green then they are most likely CPF. That green is mostly a bz colour although some CPF will also hold a small banner of that colour. 

aaah, now you are scaring me :blink: its that serious? maybe my best bet is to pretend to be a stupid foreigner who knows nothing. :tongue: If things work out (many ifs at the moment), i might need some DOs and DONTs guidelines :sweatingbullets:

i have been to chinese concerts before, the biggest issue was always the tons of people going there too! :lol:

• Like 3

8 hours ago, artemis73 said:

@ crystalclear18  Thank you for all. I will follow your tips.Even if I am shy, I can become a warrior when I am determinated. I would like to write my letter in french and in english. I am ready to go to the airport.
Should I give you my Weibo, Instagram et Twitter accounts ? You can forward them to CPF.

Should I give you a picture of me ? The matter is I am a french vietnamese.
I am happy that you can help me.

On facebook and Weibo, do JY and ZZ read the post themselves ?

No problem, thanks for being willing to put the time and energy into going. 

If you have weibo definitely tell me what your account name is, so if i find someone going to paris on weibo i can just give them your account. Ig and twitter accounts might be nice to know, but for CPF its not as important as weibo. I'm going to try to maintain your privacy to the max at the moment, so if they ask me for your pic then i'll get it from you. I think they might not, right now i don't think i need it really. 

On weibo, JY and ZZ will occasionally read fans' messages. Fans can see if they do because when they private message their personal weibo accounts it will say "read" when the chat is opened. JY and ZZ do not read posts on facebook i think. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, crystalclear18 said:

No problem, thanks for being willing to put the time and energy into going. 

If you have weibo definitely tell me what your account name is, so if i find someone going to paris on weibo i can just give them your account. Ig and twitter accounts might be nice to know, but for CPF its not as important as weibo. I'm going to try to maintain your privacy to the max at the moment, so if they ask me for your pic then i'll get it from you. Right now i don't think i need it really. 

On weibo, JY and ZZ will occasionally read fans' messages. Fans can see if they do because when they private message their personal weibo accounts it will say "read" when the chat is opened. JY and ZZ do not read posts on facebook i think. 

Am I allowed (Do I have the right) to send them a private message on their weibo only for introducing myself and saying that I love them, support them no matter what... or is it only for something important ?

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, artemis73 said:

Am I allowed (Do I have the right) to send them a private message on their weibo only for introducing myself and saying that I love them, support them no matter what... or is it only for something important?

Yes of course. :D:D You definitely are allowed to message them to tell them you support them or even to just talk about everyday stuff etc, they just might not have the time to read it that's all.

• Like 3

On 15.6.2018 at 9:22 AM, crystalclear18 said:

For ZZ's concerts, if the fan banners they're holding aren't turquoise/mint green then they are most likely CPF. That green is mostly a bz colour although some CPF will also hold a small banner of that colour. 

I've been wondering, what does bz stand for? bizarre? :wink: And hjt is for JY's only fans, right? hijackers? :lol:

On 15.6.2018 at 9:38 AM, crystalclear18 said:

Thanks haha, you perfectly found all the proof lol. I think he really only looks that happy if ZZ is there or if there is something related to ZZ. I think this might even include the time before he even knew ZZ.. It's a rarity for him anyways, it's probably ZZ that brings it out so much.

To me that sounds exactly what being in love (and being loved back) feels like :)

16 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

Once again i haven't read all the posts here yet, but seems like we can relax a bit according to this CPF that went to see JY i think around the same time as the long post he put up. :):) 

Oh, I'm so relieved! Lucky them! I thought the same when I saw ZZ's pictures from this Vogue Film event. He seemed kinda reserved and his smile looked a little forced. But maybe we shouldn't assume too much. Everyone has a bad day every now and then.

On Yuzhousky's tumblr page it said that ZZ said during an interview at that event that he's going to have some free time before going to Paris. ZZ, might I suggest how and with who you spend that time? ^_^ Even if JY's post on weibo wasn't anything too serious, after ZZ's concert confession, this whole sexy time thing in Love Knotted and ZZ's reaction (if it was one) I'd be happy for them if they could actually meet. Or spend some lovey-dovey days in the city of love :) 

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, nyota said:

I've been wondering, what does bz stand for? bizarre? :wink: And hjt is for JY's only fans, right? hijackers? :lol:

To me that sounds exactly what being in love (and being loved back) feels like :)

Oh, I'm so relieved! Lucky them! I thought the same when I saw ZZ's pictures from this Vogue Film event. He seemed kinda reserved and his smile looked a little forced. But maybe we shouldn't assume too much. Everyone has a bad day every now and then.

@nyota

HJT stands for Hu Jing Tian (JY only fans from what I remember)  and BZ for Baizhou (ZZ only fans) hijackers? LMAO but you are right in a kind of way. Some Hijackers do run amok after a huge candy. I remember JY posted on Weibo a baby let me go ss3 post. It was 2 pictures. The captions are "Walking ignorantly" and "Evolution of child-rearing" (sorry if translation is wrong I'm only recalling from a post I remember) the candies are "walking" from walk slowly and "evolution of" from evolution of love which is one of ZZ's drama. The HJT (I'd also like to call it as hijackers because of you LMAO in a good funny way, no offense) made a big deal out of it which made JY delete the post :(

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, lucy372839 said:

@nyota

HJT stands for Hu Jing Tian (JY only fans from what I remember)  and BZ for Baizhou (ZZ only fans) hijackers? LMAO but you are right in a kind of way. Some Hijackers do run amok after a huge candy. I remember JY posted on Weibo a baby let me go ss3 post. It was 2 pictures. The captions are "Walking ignorantly" and "Evolution of child-rearing" (sorry if translation is wrong I'm only recalling from a post I remember) the candies are "walking" from walking slowly and "evolution of" from evolution of love which is one of ZZ's drama. The HJT (I'd also like to call it as hijackers because of you LMAO in a good funny way, no offense) made a big deal out of it which made JY delete the post :(

Goodness, what's wrong with them? (I'd say no offense but that wouldn't be honest). Did they report it or just post negative comments? 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, nyota said:

Goodness, what's wrong with them? (I'd say no offense but that wouldn't be honest). Did they report it or just post negative comments? 

@nyota

They most probably talked sheyt and complain so much like they would usually do that made JY delete it. I feel bad for both JY and ZZ some of their fans (referring to the poisonous only fans)  do them more harm than good than actually supporting them and wishing them happiness (AND LOVE lmao for cpfs here :D

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, lucy372839 said:

@nyota

They most probably talked sheyt and complain so much like they would usually do that made JY delete it. I feel bad for both JY and ZZ some of their fans (referring to the poisonous only fans)  do them more harm than good than actually supporting them and wishing them happiness (AND LOVE lmao for cpfs here :D

Tsss. Make love, not war! :lol::lol:

• Like 3

Guys, its so weird that i am super busy for this week.. I'm completely sleep deprived, kind of feel like i'm dying right now lol.. I have to go out today, so i won't be able to do much until later. But i saw a post on weibo saying ZZ is not the number 1 chinese star on the starmometer contest anymore! I think its really the other chinese star's facebook reposts and votes that pushed him past ZZ. Keep voting for ZZ! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, crystalclear18 said:

Guys, its so weird that i am super busy for this week.. I'm completely sleep deprived, kind of feel like i'm dying right now lol.. I have to go out today, so i won't be able to do much until later. But i saw a post on weibo saying ZZ is not the number 1 chinese star on the starmometer contest anymore! I think its really the other chinese star's facebook reposts and votes that pushed him past ZZ. Keep voting for ZZ! 

He's been no. 2 in the online poll for some days now :unsure: It's like we said, we can't beat the army. But he has still more votes than every other "Asian heartthrob" (:lol:) there so I guess as long as it stays like this it should be alright. In the youtube votes there's one guy from China with more votes but I don't know how they add up the votes. 

Link to vote for the online poll: http://www.starmometer.com/2018/06/13/100-asian-heartthrobs-semifinals-current-top-10-in-youtube-poll-as-of-june-12-2018/ You can vote once each day but you can use as many devices as you want to :wink:

ZZ's YT video (you have to give him a thumps up): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtvKfh0gPbk

Or FB (like and share): https://bit.ly/2MeGOf4

@crystalclear18: Take care! :heart:

• Like 4

5 hours ago, nyota said:

FB (like and share): https://bit.ly/2MeGOf4

You can click the FB share button repeatedly for about 200 times and the votes will still add up. Each share = 2 votes. I've tried and it worked! Let's vote guys!

Just remember to set the audience of your FB post to 'only me'. Otherwise you will be spamming your FB friends' feeds will lotsa ZZ pics haha.

Edited by Nurizz
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

Thank you for bringing it up nd here I was worried about Tae and his Army when the sneak attack was done by sbdy else :crazy: based on the screenshots from you, its looks like we are losing heavily on the facebook part.

@crystalclear18dont overstretch yourself, we will fight for ZZ's votes in your stead for bit :wub:

8 hours ago, nyota said:

He's been no. 2 in the online poll for some days now :unsure: It's like we said, we can't beat the army. But he has still more votes than every other "Asian heartthrob" (:lol:) there so I guess as long as it stays like this it should be alright. In the youtube votes there's one guy from China with more votes but I don't know how they add up the votes. 

Link to vote for the online poll: http://www.starmometer.com/2018/06/13/100-asian-heartthrobs-semifinals-current-top-10-in-youtube-poll-as-of-june-12-2018/ You can vote once each day but you can use as many devices as you want to :wink:

ZZ's YT video (you have to give him a thumps up): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtvKfh0gPbk

Or FB (like and share): https://bit.ly/2MeGOf4

@crystalclear18: Take care! :heart:

i think i can add more online votes...

Spoiler

seems using vpn and changing servers can do the job  :ph34r:

as JY says, I am innocent though :wub:

2 hours ago, Nurizz said:

You can click the FB share button repeatedly for about 200 times and the votes will still add up. Each share = 2 votes. I've tried and it worked! Let's vote guys!

Just remember to set the audience of your FB post to 'only me'. Otherwise you will be spamming your FB friends' feeds will lotsa ZZ pics haha.

@Nurizz cool, thank you for the extra tip :D

how convenient its raining today and i need to stay in :blink:

Edit: vpn is not 100% reliable, but did manage to squeeze few votes in :tongue:

Edited by tuzicr
edit
  • Like 4

On 15/06/2018 at 8:32 AM, tuzicr said:

aaah, now you are scaring me :blink: its that serious? maybe my best bet is to pretend to be a stupid foreigner who knows nothing. :tongue: If things work out (many ifs at the moment), i might need some DOs and DONTs guidelines :sweatingbullets:

i have been to chinese concerts before, the biggest issue was always the tons of people going there too! :lol:

Don't let me scare you lol, it's probably not as bad as i'm making it sound. If you're visibly non-asian/chinese then i think you can't go wrong with just pretending to be a foreigner unfamiliar with the fandom LOL. I don't think they would really dare to bother someone who looked non-asian, cause first of all they probably don't think they will even understand you lol.

I guess i need to give you more of an explanation lol. For me it was different when i went to see operation red sea, i mean it's not like anyone came up to me and said anything i just felt like i was being eyeballed a bit, but there's a couple of reasons for that probably, 1) i was speaking english and maybe loudly, when the whole crowd was chinese speaking, 2) i was wearing a pretty obvious hoodie with "yuzhou" written across the front LOL, so i was definitely wearing CP stuff. 

But in china i think they are more subtle during the concerts. Most ppl don't want to bring any issues to ZZ, so CPF will try to be more subtle. A red scarf i think is still ok. I mean technically in past tours they have pretty much expressly banned CP items. So no whale i guess. But other things that are less obvious they can't really do anything about. There are a lot of CPF who just go silently without anything too obvious that marks them as a CPF, that's probably because they are afraid of getting the attention of only fans. Especially if they are going alone and don't know anyone.

If you are in a group and sitting with other CPF it would be perfectly fine. Even if you didn't go in a group with other CPF, CPF always have stations before the concert starts by the venue, so you can meet some of them there and see if you guys are sitting close to one another. You can also grab the free gifts prepared by CPF there before hand too.

In past concerts and hopefully in future ones as well, there have been more CPF than only fans. I mean if there aren't more CPF then usually it has been pretty much equal. Maybe that might change in the future i don't know, but the number of CPF's that go is not small. Usually it's the only fans who are really shocked/surprised at how many CPF there are. Many only fans don't actually go. 

I mean i have heard some things that were done by only fans but i think that's mostly the really crazy poisons.. Probably the less crazy ones will just glare at you coldly rather than do anything, so don't worry lol. If you have another person going with you, then great, but if you don't it will still be fine. A lot of very young CPF travelled alone for the first time to go to past concerts and usually they're alright. You will be able to find some CPF buddies along the way, you probably won't end up going alone. There is an international chat for YZ fans on weibo, you can definitely join it and find other international fans who are going. If weibo is still too unfamiliar then i'll ask around to see if there are other ppl you can go with. 

• Like 5

19 hours ago, nyota said:

19 hours ago, lucy372839 said:

The HJT (I'd also like to call it as hijackers because of you LMAO in a good funny way, no offense) made a big deal out of it which made JY delete the post :(

@nyota It's too good! Haha we finally have some slang for the only fans that make sense in english and also properly expresses how annoying they are LOL.

HJT = Hu Jing Tian (kind of means "whale protecting group", kind of a play on JY's name) = Hijackers 

BZ = Bai Zhou (there's a double entendre/pun here, bai zhou can sound like "white Zhou" cross between  bailouyin and zhou zhou as well as "white porridge/congee" which ZZ has called his cat before, i think he likes to eat porridge/congee) = Bizzare

We have code words for them that they won't understand. :lol::lol: We can use them outside of soompi LOL, they will never know what it means hahaha. 

<3 <3 :):) 

He seemed kinda reserved and his smile looked a little forced. But maybe we shouldn't assume too much. Everyone has a bad day every now and then.

Yeah i don't mean anything specific about it. Just an observation that he's also down that day. I mean if JY has something that weighs on his mind, it could also affect ZZ too. Doesn't matter what the subject is, might not be a serious thing at all. But it makes sense that if there is something that was bothering JY that ZZ might not be looking as happy/cheerful as usual.

Even if JY's post on weibo wasn't anything too serious, after ZZ's concert confession, this whole sexy time thing in Love Knotted and ZZ's reaction (if it was one) I'd be happy for them if they could actually meet. Or spend some lovey-dovey days in the city of love :) 

Yeah, if JY has the time, or even if he leaves the next day after going to see the show i think they could still probably meet up in paris. :D:D They definitely need the time together i agree,. Yeah all that stuff after knotted love LOL.

• Like 5