On 6/13/2018 at 12:04 PM, crystalclear18 said:

I think JY really likes that song.. There was a video of him singing it in karaoke maybe during new years or something. So maybe ZZ sang it because he knows JY likes it and because JY sang it before too? I don't know if ZZ thought about the fact that he might deliver it better than JY LOL. Maybe it just turned out that way haha.  :lol::lol: Yeah sometimes i think ZZ just wants to do these things cause it has a connection with JY. 

haha, you are totally right, sometimes the most simple solution is the right one. JY just might like that song :D good catch there :thumbsup: (what an ugly a$$ thumbup :blink:)

On 6/13/2018 at 12:04 PM, crystalclear18 said:

I agree it was really beautiful. I don't think we talked as much about the concert itself as the big candies and stuff that happened. I feel like we were all waiting to hear more about certain songs etc. But he really sang amazingly well. It makes me wonder about the next concerts....... Like he put everything on the table, the candies, the songs, everything. Then a huge knife. What can actually happen in the next concert? Most likely korea? I mean, a more logical way of doing it would be to drop the candies gradually, like more and more until the last concert. Rather than drop this huge candy basically in the middle of his tour. Although, thailand is the place where the support for them is the most consistent and ZZ might feel more comfortable releasing the big candies there. 

I went back to talking about the candies lol.. But yeah we need to spam all those videos of the concert again lol.

I think  like we discussed before, there probably wont be any other concert soon. That would explain why this was so "loaded", why even his family flew there (would have been way easier to just go to the concert in China).  Plus I heard the big stadium in Shanghai is under repair/construction and I really dont want to go the Mercedes Benz arena :( (location sucks, Shanghai stadium is pretty much in the city, while Mercedes Benz is all the way in Pudong)

Thank you for the concert links @crystalclear18, I will re-listen, re-watch and re-enjoy again :)

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, tuzicr said:

Speaking of food, I found a discussion about JY and ZZ staying possibly together in a hotel in Korea (waaaay back, see below quote, sorry cant put it under a spoiler, when I try (multiple times), it deletes it all! blaming my shi-tty wifi connection :angry:)

So, finally getting to a point (yes, there is a point :D), my question is who would eat a bowl of cereals for breakfast with JY?

It is a hotel in Korea, for sure they have Asian-style breakfast option. Now, just by watching Addicted, anybody can guess what kind of breakfast a regular Chinese people eat. Let me tell you, I have never seen any Chinese person (in and outside China) to eat cereals with cold milk. JY mentioned in some interview that he eats cereals, but I cannot imagine his manager/assistant/staff would opt for cereals and fruits when they can indulge in the full Asian breakfast :lol:

Spoiler

Yep, this theory is pretty much something that most CPF agree to. Basically most ppl think that ZZ was there for JY's fan meeting in korea, the first kind of hint we got was really from 5mileslove, since they posted a pic of the back of ZZ's head in the middle of an audience after the fan meeting. I probably was crazy. I literally looked up pics of that stadium that JY had his fan meeting and tried to match the back of the chair/beam that appeared in that pic by ZZ's head to what was actually in the stadium. And it seems like there was a seating area with a wooded back. So if they just deliberately matched it up with something that could fit the venue, it kind of worked. :lol::lol:

JY was unusually happy at the fan meeting and then the next day i think there was that pic that you linked to. Yes, the most important point is the fact that its a meal for two. Staff have said before that JY is very private, he doesn't actually like his manager (zheng ge) or other staff entering his room. It's not very likely for him to share a breakfast in there with just one of them anyways. So there's a lot of suspicion around that pic, also it's kind of the theory that ZZ was the one who posted the pic and wrote the caption. :lol::lol: Other ppl mentioned how JY kept looking to one side during the fan meeting, like towards one side of the stage that is not in view of the audience, but i don't know.. Have to watch again to see lol. 

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, tuzicr said:

:thumbsup: (what an ugly a$$ thumbup :blink:)

Lol i feel like soompi needs more emoticons..... Weibo has some really good ones to be honest lol.

17 minutes ago, tuzicr said:

I think  like we discussed before, there probably wont be any other concert soon. That would explain why this was so "loaded", why even his family flew there (would have been way easier to just go to the concert in China).  Plus I heard the big stadium in Shanghai is under repair/construction and I really dont want to go the Mercedes Benz arena :( (location sucks, Shanghai stadium is pretty much in the city, while Mercedes Benz is all the way in Pudong)

Thank you for the concert links @crystalclear18, I will re-listen, re-watch and re-enjoy again :)

Yeah that would make sense...... Although frankly i don't think that's the reason for why his family flew there or why it was so loaded.. Holding concerts shouldn't present much of a difficulty for him, even with a busy schedule..

That's ok, in this tour there probably won't be another shanghai concert since he started the tour with it already. Maybe that was why they chose the location they did in shanghai, since the old one was under construction. Your best bet would be shenzhen or beijing. :lol::lol:  

No problem, those videos were the best quality ones that i saw even if this CPF didn't record all the songs.The videos for the last concert and the last tour were so much better/more complete than for bangkok. I don't think i've seen a complete fan cam of the whole thing yet.................... 

On 13/06/2018 at 2:27 AM, blastilonic said:

@crystalclear18 is there an playlist of the full concert in good quality already done?

I saw some playlist but the quality was bad.

Thanks for this vids!

No problem. :) There are playlists by other ppl, i don't know why but i just prefer the videos by this CPF.  There's some missing songs but i feel like it has the best audio and video. 

• Like 3

Re ZZ workout video

Really ZZ, you put on an neoprene suit and expect people to give you positive feedback on your physique? :wacko: Please go on youtube (for sure you can) and check how bodybuilders are presenting themselves during the workouts! :D (hint: in their world apparently less is definitely more!)

To answer your question, yes, I went jogging, the weather app said "dreary" but "excellent air quality", so I went for it :lol:

please dont ask me to do any pumping in the gym though :blink:

Re JY Paris conundrum

I still think its better to live in hope than in despair ^_^

Spoiler

JY please watch out for thieves. my chinese friend went to paris for the very first time and they stole her purse. she went second time and again, a thief grabbed her purse. that pissed her off, chased the thief and got the purse back! :D

the good thing is that the fashion shows are so often. if not this time, maybe we are more "lucky" on the next one :phew:

one think i always enjoy when ZZ or JY travel to Europe, they still look so tall! :tongue:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, crystalclear18 said:

Yeah that would make sense...... Although frankly i don't think that's the reason for why his family flew there or why it was so loaded.. Holding concerts shouldn't present much of a difficulty for him, even with a busy schedule..

That's ok, in this tour there probably won't be another shanghai concert since he started the tour with it already. Maybe that was why they chose the location they did in shanghai, since the old one was under construction. Your best bet would be shenzhen or beijing. :lol::lol: 

(sigh), will need to patiently wait and see what ZZ will cook up :huh:

hope he will hurry, i am not getting any younger here :lol:

if that is the case, then shenzhen is my best next option (i am in the west part of china now)

Spoiler

oh gosh, my bf hates shenzhen and i cannot go alone, the fans might eat me alive :blink: i need my bodyguard! :ph34r:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Hello everyone,
I live in France, near Paris, and I'd want to say to you that I will do my best to see YZ and ZZ, if they really come here.

I'd like to have your help to guide me during the fashion week.

Gros Bisous. Big kisses.

• Like 6

55 minutes ago, artemis73 said:

Hello everyone,
I live in France, near Paris, and I'd want to say to you that I will do my best to see YZ and ZZ, if they really come here.

Gros Bisous. Big kisses.

Wow, that is so great of you! Thank you very much indeed! 

Super excited to have our own field agent to provide first hand information :o Whatever you can manage will be greatly appreciated :love:

• Like 5

13 hours ago, tuzicr said:

I am with you on this @nyota . Following the calendars is bit too much for my own taste, but nothing against it.

Haha, i think we can check what flights they (dont wanna jinx it, hope both will go! :wacko:) take to Paris. If they go with Air France, my whole theory is busted :lol:

Why's your theory busted? Didn't you say they'd probably choose more expensive airlines? Sorry, I don't get it :unsure:

13 hours ago, tuzicr said:

Another indication that they work together are the magazines photoshoots. I am trying to go through all the previous pages and there were magazines which had JY/ZZ one month (this was in 2017) and the other the next month (please dont ask me to dig out which mags, i think it might have been Men's Health and at least one more :huh:, but not 100% sure). I dont believe that is coincidence, to me it says business "package" deal. Even the theme/style/outfits were somewhat similar, therefore my assumption is that it had been planned like that from the very beginning. I mean isnt it easier to come up with two similar concepts, then doing one and then trying to "mimic" the second one accordingly?

Do you mean that it's a "package" deal offered by their companies to the magazines? It feels like there's also a downside to it. It's like advertising them together because ppl connect them with Addicted and the fact that it's banned and that's what makes people buy the magazines. I totally get it from the perspective of the magazines but I don't know if I like it if their companies would take this approach :( 

12 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

Apparently JY's nickname when he was a kid was "little tiger" lol. This bit of news came up recently from JY's old teacher, according to a fan.  

Yess! I read about it as well. That's so cute and it suits him so well! :wub: I'm getting into "JY is so cute" mode again lol. I'd say now he's more of a big tiger though :lol: Big tiger and meow :))

I will wait for the day when you can provide the answer lol. 

Deal! :lol:

I think maybe the calenders are updated by fans too.. Since someone has to input the info and sometimes the info is just extremely spotty. But.. Well maybe i've been doing worse than that by downloading the superfans app and tracking their online times there. LOL.. Like many CPF lol.. That's part of all the candy with the time of posts. The app also has some really general info on their whereabouts and flights. Although you may need to have a weibo account to link the app to.

Can you send me the link to download this app? I actually managed to set up a weibo account although atm it looks more like a fake account because I'm only following like 10 ppl and they're all related to Addicted in one way or the other :lol: Though I like the interface this whole weibo world is a little strange because there are already 14 ppl following me and I was like wtf who are you I don't even post anything. Is the Chinese government spying on me? :blink: Also I've been trying hard to find the YZ supertopic. Can you help me? Or just send me the chinese letters so I can search for it?

• Like 4

7 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

Yep, this theory is pretty much something that most CPF agree to. Basically most ppl think that ZZ was there for JY's fan meeting in korea, the first kind of hint we got was really from 5mileslove, since they posted a pic of the back of ZZ's head in the middle of an audience after the fan meeting. I probably was crazy. I literally looked up pics of that stadium that JY had his fan meeting and tried to match the back of the chair/beam that appeared in that pic by ZZ's head to what was actually in the stadium. And it seems like there was a seating area with a wooded back. So if they just deliberately matched it up with something that could fit the venue, it kind of worked. :lol::lol:

JY was unusually happy at the fan meeting and then the next day i think there was that pic that you linked to. Yes, the most important point is the fact that its a meal for two. Staff have said before that JY is very private, he doesn't actually like his manager (zheng ge) or other staff entering his room. It's not very likely for him to share a breakfast in there with just one of them anyways. So there's a lot of suspicion around that pic, also it's kind of the theory that ZZ was the one who posted the pic and wrote the caption. :lol::lol: Other ppl mentioned how JY kept looking to one side during the fan meeting, like towards one side of the stage that is not in view of the audience, but i don't know.. Have to watch again to see lol. 

Okay there comes my part of providing some proof :wink:

In the gifs and videos JY looks so genuinely happy. I feel like we haven't seen him smile so much in a long time. Kinda makes me really sad :tears:

Cr Team Não Tàn

Spoiler

Cr Du Du

Spoiler

Cr @skeletonworks

Spoiler

gjOPOhn.gif&key=835f3e682d875f991ea906be

BwZEmHk.gif&key=270e8e4243dde493fed0e8cd

je6n6pf.gif&key=e291056cfdf9bf19686817af

Uuuaaah that lip biting :wub: We all know exactly when he does that :wink:

Cr 5MilesLove

Spoiler

006vBjclgw1f9pjy6nx7jj31xg1abu0x.jpg&key

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, artemis73 said:

Hello everyone,

Gros Bisous. Big kisses.

@artemis73 and me have been discussing on what's the easiest and most likely way for her to meet ZZ and hopefully JY as well. So now I'm posting this for the two of us because it's a little bit easier for me to translate it into English. Dear fellow CPF, we need your FBI superpowers to lay out a plan! :lol:

1. The place: ZZ has been invited by some brands to attend the Fashion Week (I guess Givenchy?). Would it be best to check where and when their events take place and go there or is it better to try catching him at the airport? 

2. The time: How can we find out which flight he's going to take?

3. The how: What's the best way to approach ZZ when she actually sees him? In some vids you can see that his bodyguards are very careful in protecting him and that it isn't easy to give him gifts because:

4. The what: @artemis73 had the idea of writing a card and maybe giving him a rose (which I think is really sweet! :)) We've been wondering to what extend you should mention Addicted and being a CPF. In the end we're strangers to him and it's kinda intruding his privacy. 

Thank you for your help!

P.S.: If someone's French is better than mine it'd great if you could help us :)

@artemis73 Traduction en français de ce que j'ai écrit (French translation of what I've written)

Spoiler

@artemis73 et moi avons discuté ce qu'est la manière la plus facile et la plus probable pour elle de rencontrer ZZ et, nous espérons, JY aussi. Alors maintenant j'écris ce post pour nous deux parce que c'est un peu plus facile pour moi de ce traduire en anglais. Chers CPF, nous avons besoin de vos superpuissances du FBI pour faire un plan!
1. L'endroit: ZZ a été invité par certaines marques à participer à la Fashion Week (je suppose par Givenchy?). Serait-il mieux de chercher où et quand leurs événements ont lieu et d'y aller ou est-il plus facile d'essayer de lui rencontrer à l'aéroport?
2. L'heure: Comment pouvons-nous savoir quel vol il va prendre?
3. Le comment: Quelle est la meilleure façon d'approcher ZZ si elle le voit? Dans certaines vidéos, vous pouvez voir que ses bodyguards sont très prudents en le protégeant et qu'il n'est pas facile de lui donner des cadeaux parce que:
4. Le quoi: @artemis73 avait l'idée d'écrire une carte et peut-être de lui donner une rose (ce que je pense est vraiment mignon!). Nous nous demandions dans quelle mesure on peux mentionner Addicted et être un CPF. À la fin, nous sommes des étrangers pour lui et cela empiète un peu sur sa vie privée.
Merci de votre aide!

• Like 5

I haven't really read any posts here yet, but JY suddenly wrote this post.. Maybe something happened with his family.. I hope it's nothing serious.. Some ppl said he was wearing all black.. But i guess he has worn all black before so can't really tell for sure if something really serious happened. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, tuzicr said:

Re JY Paris conundrum

I still think its better to live in hope than in despair ^_^

Seems you were right. :lol::lol: Although what with JY's most recent post.. I don't know, it's probably selfish of me to still hope that he can go to paris for the fashion week...... At the same time, i still hope its nothing serious that actually happened. Maybe he will be taking some time to visit his family regardless of what actually happened.. I guess we'll have to see when that would be. X___X

JY please watch out for thieves. my chinese friend went to paris for the very first time and they stole her purse. she went second time and again, a thief grabbed her purse. that pissed her off, chased the thief and got the purse back! :D

Hopefully his security will take care of this. :lol:  Your friend is pretty brave lol.

oh gosh, my bf hates shenzhen and i cannot go alone, the fans might eat me alive :blink: i need my bodyguard! :ph34r:

Yes you do........ Speaking from that one time i was watching operation red sea lol.. You definitely should go with someone else. But apparently it's really easy to find CPF, ppl report that they literally saw someone with a red scarf or some other kind of YZ indicator, made eye contact and they both knew lol. Maybe, maybe wear something more subtle though, like if CPF are passing out free gifts, like ribbons etc, grab them and wear them. Other CPF will know where they're from. So you'll have some kind of protection once CPF know you are a YZ fan. :lol::lol: We can also pass the news that you will be there along to CPF, so they can watch for you. For ZZ's concerts, if the fan banners they're holding aren't turquoise/mint green then they are most likely CPF. That green is mostly a bz colour although some CPF will also hold a small banner of that colour. 

17 hours ago, artemis73 said:

Hello everyone,

Gros Bisous. Big kisses.

No problem! We are glad to provide whatever help we can! If we were in the same country i'd give you some pikachu plushies or something to pass along to ZZ. :lol::lol: Good luck with seeing them!

• Like 4

16 hours ago, tuzicr said:

Wow, that is so great of you! Thank you very much indeed! 

Super excited to have our own field agent to provide first hand information :o Whatever you can manage will be greatly appreciated :love:

Omg so true! We have a front line fan there to report to us! Hahaha. :lol::lol: Thanks for your hard work!  We will enjoy what you provide us haha.

15 hours ago, nyota said:

Can you send me the link to download this app? I actually managed to set up a weibo account although atm it looks more like a fake account because I'm only following like 10 ppl and they're all related to Addicted in one way or the other :lol: Though I like the interface this whole weibo world is a little strange because there are already 14 ppl following me and I was like wtf who are you I don't even post anything. Is the Chinese government spying on me? :blink: Also I've been trying hard to find the YZ supertopic. Can you help me? Or just send me the chinese letters so I can search for it?

I actually found the app in the google play store, i think it should probably be in the apple store as well. But let me see if i can find a link for it. 

It should be this app on android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.superstar.fantuan&hl=en_CA

Haven't seen a page for it for iphones, but that might mean that you would need to search through the app store on your phone?

Yay for getting weibo! :D:D What is your username? I'll add you too lol. I think those ppl are probably just spam accounts lol.. They might just be ppl who are hoping you will follow them back, they're probably advertising stuff. They might just disappear, kind of like those annoying spam accounts on ig. I think @Nurizz got the link to you already, now you can follow the supertopic. :) There's this attendance thing where you can like click on the button and get points for checking in on the supertopic everyday. That helps you level up in the supertopic LOL. :lol: Kind of like a game or something, but i don't really think you get anything special out of it lol.

Okay there comes my part of providing some proof :wink:

In the gifs and videos JY looks so genuinely happy. I feel like we haven't seen him smile so much in a long time. Kinda makes me really sad :tears:

Thanks haha, you perfectly found all the proof lol. I think he really only looks that happy if ZZ is there or if there is something related to ZZ. I think this might even include the time before he even knew ZZ.. It's a rarity for him anyways, it's probably ZZ that brings it out so much.

14 hours ago, nyota said:

Okay I know this post doesn't really contribute to anything here but:

Omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg!!!!!! Aaah I'm super excited!!!!! :D:D

Yessss, i just hope that they keep moving forward with the fashion show. Happy vibes for JY!

• Like 4

@artemis73 and me have been discussing on what's the easiest and most likely way for her to meet ZZ and hopefully JY as well. So now I'm posting this for the two of us because it's a little bit easier for me to translate it into English. Dear fellow CPF, we need your FBI superpowers to lay out a plan! :lol:

1. The place: ZZ has been invited by some brands to attend the Fashion Week (I guess Givenchy?). Would it be best to check where and when their events take place and go there or is it better to try catching him at the airport? 

2. The time: How can we find out which flight he's going to take?

3. The how: What's the best way to approach ZZ when she actually sees him? In some vids you can see that his bodyguards are very careful in protecting him and that it isn't easy to give him gifts because:

4. The what: @artemis73 had the idea of writing a card and maybe giving him a rose (which I think is really sweet! :)) We've been wondering to what extend you should mention Addicted and being a CPF. In the end we're strangers to him and it's kinda intruding his privacy. 

Thank you for your help!

P.S.: If someone's French is better than mine it'd great if you could help us :)

Ok let's see if i can help with any of this..

Spoiler

1. I think it's not clear which brand he was invited by right now, we might know more later though. Usually Givenchy, although there may be multiple brands, like last time i think there was also moncler.  LV invited him in the past too? Not sure if they would invite him again? I don't think moncler would necessarily. Lion sis or some other bigger CPF might have some idea, but they might not reveal what they know that early. If i see anything on weibo i'll let you know, they may announce it officially. If he's there from the 23rd to 25th, he really might be invited to multiple shows. He may also have some kind of filming to do there after too.

I think catching him at the airport is a plus. It might be really exhausting for you @artemis73 though. But it really represents the fans when they show up at the airport to see him. You might also meet some other CPF that can tell you more about where he might be. Although a lot of them are probably only fans. If i hear of lion sis going i'll like post a pic of her here LOL. You can recognize her from it. Or maybe i'll just pm so its not like we're randomly passing her pics around. Only go if you feel up to it though. Probably won't be too many fans there in the airport, but make sure to wear close toed shoes.

2. I feel like some fans in some kind of internal circle know, plus there are some scalpers that sell that info. I don't really know which accounts to look out for, but if i hear anything from weibo i'll pass it along. Sometimes this info is up on twitter really early too. Mostly ppl passing on info from scalpers. Plus we'll know through weibo, ig, twitter when he appears at the airport to fly to paris. I don't know how long the flight would be but it might be enough time just going by the pics of him appearing in the airport in china.

3. I think as long as you keep like a basic distance of at least 30 cm it's probably ok? Follow the lead of the bodyguards, see what they want. He usually does not accept gifts or signs autographs in china, but when he is in a different country he often *will*. That's what chinese fans like to call like welfare for international fans lol. They jokingly complain that he gives a lot of welfare when he is in other countries. So he may accept gifts, but a lot of the time it might be his bodyguard or hao ge, his manager, who accepts or holds it. So if ZZ won't reach for it, then maybe other members of his staff will. You can try to pass it to him, just as long as its not overly aggressive i think it should be fine. 

4. That sounds like a good idea. I think if its within the card, there's no problem with mentioning that you're a fan of addicted and a CPF. CPF do it all the time and both JY and ZZ like reading personal messages from fans. I mean i think its fine to let them know you support the both of them, even as a CPF. Sometimes they take much more obvious CPF gifts. Just have to see how they feel that day. It might be more questionable if its something that is very visibly obvious like a whale plushie or something. That i think would be too much, mostly because the only fans might see something like that and complain, especially if ZZ actually takes it or if JY takes something overly, overly obvious. The only fans could go crazy and it might be a mess in the end. But within a letter is fine it think. Being subtle as an international fan would be good for us, but i think we can still mention. Like think of those crazy only fans and what they can see from a live stream or fan cam. If they can't see much i think it should be perfectly fine lol. 

I can ask for you on the weibo YZ supertopic and see if there is anyone who can help you.

• Like 6

@ crystalclear18  Thank you for all. I will follow your tips.Even if I am shy, I can become a warrior when I am determinated. I would like to write my letter in french and in english. I am ready to go to the airport.
Should I give you my Weibo, Instagram et Twitter accounts ? You can forward them to CPF.

Should I give you a picture of me ? The matter is I am a french vietnamese.
I am happy that you can help me.

On facebook and Weibo, do JY and ZZ read the post themselves ?

• Like 5

8 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

I haven't really read any posts here yet, but JY suddenly wrote this post.. Maybe something happened with his family.. I hope it's nothing serious.. Some ppl said he was wearing all black.. But i guess he has worn all black before so can't really tell for sure if something really serious happened. 

I hope he doesn’t blame himself if something really happened :(

• Like 2
  • Sad 1