1 hour ago, t00addicted said:

I know i'm not good at things like this n I don't even have PS cause my computer is old as ***** but still... just wanted to see them together n really liked this photo (but the actress was in the way, so.....Paint helped me to deal with this lil problem XD) :bawling:
good night, guys~~~:blush:

You did that with PAINT?? wow.

amazing work there ma friend.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, ryokise said:

Here's a quick one about Chenwen(Yang Meng), he is a fan of Super junior and his bias is Leeteuk,Below is a conversation he had with the fans at the airport today.

video link, cr:香辣鸭脖分销商光总 >
http://xiaoying.tv/v/bCkP2/1/?fromApp=XiaoYing&toApp=weibo
CW:who is going to watch their show today?(Super Junior has a fanmeeting in Shanghai today)
Fans:me me
CW:*GASP*
Fan:why are you not going today?I thought you ll go
CW:sigh..
Fan 2: you met them right?
Fan:Yes,do you envy me?
CW:*nods*
Fan:Leeteuk looks so handsome today
CW:*His face literally brighten up at the mention of that , that huge smile though*
Fan:I went to see them at the airport today
CW:sigh...

lol all fanboys/fangirls are the same XD

Hahahaha it's cool when the guy you're fangirling over is in turn fanboying over someone...so I guess he'll be more open-minded when you spazz over him^_^

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nedaaa said:

Hi Guys

how can i vote for zz and jy ?

http://yanyuan.vdfly.com/

i don't understand chinese :(

If you use google chrome it automatically translates the web page^_^

Or you can just click on their picture...wait for the A to move up to the middle of the picture (kinda upsidedown)meaning you've chosen this pic...then click the little pink box on the right of the picture.

A pop-up will appear asking you to verify if you're human (like captcha) input the letters and numbers on the box....scroll down to the bottom and click the little blue box on the lower right side...and voila vote is counted.Wait for 30 mins and then repeat procedure^_^

Hope this helps

Hey guys!Just a quick question, does Papa Bai and Papa Gu have weibo accounts?

These two are really too hot to be fathers, imo^_^

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sohocomo said:

Thank you for mentioning this. Not knowing about school systems in other countries, I was thinking that the students had to provide their own toilet paper or hold it in :lol: When I was in school, everybody had to bring boxes of tissues for the class to share, so that's where my mind went <cover eyes, shake head, and blush>

Honestly when i saw that part in the drama, i though the same thing. I though everyone in class have to bring their own toiet paper,  if not share ...

A few other things that are not mentioned in the drama

-LY does not think their homeroom teacher is pretty eventho everone else does. The reason is because the teacher's looks and personality reminds him of his own mother. ..i think this was the first clue we got about LY aversion to females

-when the homeroom teacher was yelling at him for sleeping in class, she suddenly just burst out crying...her crying made him very uncomfortable lol

-LY is actually very popular among the female students. The reason that one dude strom in the room and start talking smack about LY's mother was because the dude's girl have a crush on LY

-

• Like 5

I dug out an old song by Cyndi Chao where there is a mention of growing old together (in love) - 我想和你一起长到老 - towards the very end of the lyrics, as in the opening theme. It must be a pure coincidence, but if anybody is interested, here it is :

(Translation of the lyrics, courtesy of a blogger):
leaning on your back sitting on the carpeted floor
listening to the music and chatting about wishes
you wish me sweeter and tenderer
I wish you to place me in your heart
you said you wish to give me a romantic dream
to thanking me for leading you to find the heaven
even if that takes a life time to accomplish
once I mention it you will remember and never forget
(following are the repeats)
the most romantic thing that I can think of
is to grow old with you
along the way collecting every bit of joys and smiles
saving it for later to chat slowly while sitting in a rocking chair
the most romantic thing that I can think of
is to grow old with you
until we will be too old to go anywhere
you will still treasure me as a gem in the palm of your hand 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, mchansk07 said:

hi, i just finished the continuation of last summary (you can find it in page 164)

so here is the kamasutra incident :) (ps: this is just a rough summary, not a complete translation. so please bear with it since i used my own words to describe the story)

SPOILER!! continuation from the last summary

Hidden Content

Holy Richard Simmons... Simply WOW... 

• Like 3

Okay this is from chapter 29 and not in the  drama...this part got me rolling 

When LY was feeling sad , the day that GH beat up the dude that was talking smack about LY's mother,  he went drinking with GH and eat all those skewers...

LY was very drunk and wanted to pee so GH brough him to a corner to pee, LY unzip his pants but he was wearing his uniform pants so there was no zipper. GH have to pulled down LY's pants and manually placed LY's hands on his own penis. When LY was peeing..GH tried to take a look at LY's penis to compare sizes...when LY was done peeing he asked if GH need to pee too and GH said no...but LY insist that GH take out his penis so they can compare sizes...GH just laughed and said next time...haha

• Like 8

25 minutes ago, Sarah Whitney said:

Honestly when i saw that part in the drama, i though the same thing. I though everyone in class have to bring their own toiet paper,  if not share ...

A few other things that are not mentioned in the drama

-LY does not think their homeroom teacher is pretty eventho everone else does. The reason is because the teacher's looks and personality reminds him of his own mother. ..i think this was the first clue we got about LY aversion to females

-when the homeroom teacher was yelling at him for sleeping in class, she suddenly just burst out crying...her crying made him very uncomfortable lol

-LY is actually very popular among the female students. The reason that one dude strom in the room and start talking smack about LY's mother was because the dude's girl have a crush on LY

-

Another thank you - for the last point especially. As GH had been comparing grades with BLY right before 'dork boy' came in, I was thinking that maybe he had been ranked #1 in the grade and BLY knocked him out of first place. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, mchansk07 said:

hi, i just finished the continuation of last summary (you can find it in page 164)

so here is the kamasutra incident :) (ps: this is just a rough summary, not a complete translation. so please bear with it since i used my own words to describe the story)

Hidden Content

Wow. Just …..wow! 

thank you! :wub:

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, mchansk07 said:

Hidden Content

omg TnQqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq :w00t:

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, mchansk07 said:

Hidden Content

Yaay, new part!! I was so looking forward to this, always waiting for your summaries:wub:! And richard simmons, it was HOT! It's like a rehab while I am waiting for S2. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

Another thank you - for the last point especially. As GH had been comparing grades with BLY right before 'dork boy' came in, I was thinking that maybe he had been ranked #1 in the grade and BLY knocked him out of first place. 

You're welcome and in the novel it said that GH got like 500~ and he was very proud of his score cause he didn't even tried...he wanted to see BLY's score because he was curious what kind of scores a boy that sleep all the time would get...he was shocked at how high BLY's scores were...BLY could be the valedictorian...a girl next to them said that BLY's was slways in the top 5 of the school...although GH is smart...beside from PE...BLY is better then him, by a landslide, in all subjects lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mchansk07 said:

Hidden Content

can i know which chapter is this or  when does the this happen exactly ?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, shuwei said:

for addicted, i dont know where cjd found jy and wz (and i really hope to hear that story one day, the writer/actors interviews for addicted are seriously scant compared to counterattack :(), but she must have found them exactly the way she imagined them in the novel. i'm even amazed at how much lulu and shi hui's actresses match their novel version. they all have fanatastic onscreen chemistry. and yeah it definitely help that jy and wz are both more conventionally attractive 

Thank you for the clarification on what I know not of Counterattack. Appreciate it.

As for finding them, in Netease interview, it was interesting that they were all contacted through Chen Wen. But whether Chen Wen was instructed, or how Chen Wen approached the director/author for the approval to contact them was not mentioned....

4 hours ago, t00addicted said:

I know i'm not good at things like this n I don't even have PS cause my computer is old as ***** but still... just wanted to see them together n really liked this photo (but the actress was in the way, so.....Paint helped me to deal with this lil problem XD) :bawling:
tumblr_o3l3rkIRhQ1tkyd6fo1_1280.jpg

good night, guys~~~:blush:

This is an excellent work, despite you claiming your computer being old or that you were merely using Paint(??)... Microsoft should offer you a job soon. Brilliant edited photo. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

@t00addicted

@shuwei In one of the interview (the first one, iirc) the boys told how they got the role and apparently it all began with Chen Wen. CJD saw FS and CW in a photo together and casted them as YQ and YW. She also saw ZZ and CW, and asked CW to contact ZZ and introduce him to CJD. As we know, ZZ initially was casted for Gu Hai but when they met, CJD changed her mind. JY and CW have mutual friend and it was through this friend that JY and CW met, and CW introduced JY  to CJD. Cmiiw, all.

And more of it, the connection between cw and zz is Chunvision, a photovrapher that gave them photoshoots, and he's responsible *actually I'm not quite  sure* for taking pics of Addicted. So CJD saw zz shirtless photos and thought this guy should be Gh. But poor him, the last boy came to cast and she rethought it, hahahahahahahaha

• Like 3

I have watched this but not really like this drana even though all the actors are handsome esp johnny and acting not bad too but somehow i dont feel the two couples so compatible like in counterAttack web series i am not sure why even this series seem better in actors looking and smoother storyline but still find the main couple lack of chemistry unlike counterattack i really feel more lovely to see wang qing and feng jian yu than this couple bts or in shows this addicted couple doesnt show much chemistry or lovely moves so abit waste as both  guys are handsome but dont feel anything for them when they are tgr but for counter attack couple i really feel they are so lovely together.

And in term of storyline i also like counter attack more as more surprises funny and lively.  More down to earth as the casts look ok  but  very lively

Addicted is too common as many other dramas have same story but it is just thia time is bl school love. Abit like tw idols dramas stories so nothing special

But i can say that john is really good actor as his acting never bored me but the rest are ok. Too bad if he can act with fengjianyu maybe will be a great match as both acting really  good esp fengjianyu he has a kind of charistma which is very feminine yet manly

But i still like wang qing and feng jian yu pairing .

Recommend counterattack webseries by cai ji dan too if you  all have time to see

But i like counter attack because it is very different from other idols dramas which everyone and everything is so  beautiful n perfect in term of look or whole drama background. But addicted is good too but maybe the main couple can be more lovely

• Like 4