@skeletonworks Really disheartening to hear that they're gonna reduced to 15 episodes only. I was hoping for at least 20+ since I don't think they can squeeze all the scenes under 20 episodes. 

Additional to what has already been said:

For the restaurant scene, I think Lulu was testing GH when she asked GH to hit BLY. She wanted to see if he would do it. He angrily replied that nor he or anybody else can hit BLY (squeee moment!) And Lulu responded with "GH, you disgust me!" and storms out of the restaurant. 

Edited by luvbouy
  • Like 3

Guest skeletonworks

A little preview on the subbed episode 9. The uploader said the whole version will be uploaded tonight (her time I think).

Love seeing Luoyin pranking Guhai. I just love these two like seriously! They're so cute together!

5 hours ago, adamyul said:

Quick question guys!

As there's going to be a second season, how many episodes are in this season???

I really want to see them kiss:tears: ahhh

>> 15 episodes for 1st season and there'll be 2nd season. I heard that in uncut version, each episode will be 48 minute long!!

11 hours ago, dejavoe said:

@JTanis

That song title is 离歌 (Li Ge)  Leaving Song

>> Thank you very much! such a sad song. I'm listening to original song right now

@lainavi3 @alvinboi Thank you so much for spoiler of rape scene! This scene really breaks my heart. I even shed tear reading the spoiler. GH must be truly regret his action. LY is such a warm hearted person, he understand and forgive SH and GH. I love him T_T

12 hours ago, Andrew Beltran said:

@alvinboi im actually bad at explaining things up .. what I mean about that is .. for them to just to forget those bad things happened, BLY only agreed to GH to switch .. for him to top GH to even things out. I guess there could be more that they could do or CJD to have any arguements settled. Its not that Im complaining or so. Im very addicted on this series. 

>> I think LY can feel that GH truly regret his action. He was sad. He takes care of him 24hrs in hospital. There's no more apologizing words needed.

• Like 4

Someone translates story after Ep.9 into Thai. I'm gonna spoil it for you!

Spoiler

After LY's dad got new job with much more money. 
He buys new bed for GH so that he doesn't have to sleep on small, uncomfortable bed with LY(LOL). 
GH doesn't know what to do. He doesn't feel thank, yet he can't deny either. He feels like having fishbone in throat.
He replies that LY's dad doesn't need to spend money on that, he can sleep on the same bed with LY.
But LY's dad insists that he can't let GH be uncomfortable in his house. GH adds that he won't stay here for long,
it'll be waste of money. Dad tells him to sleep on new bed and when he leaves, LY will get that bed in replace to 
his old bed. LY supports his dad. GY thinks "LY must be happy not having him on the same bed. Let's see! I won't let you sleep tonight"
That night, there're 2 beds in the room. GY keep nagging that the room is too small for 2 beds.
GY has to sleep on other bed but he keeps nagging, singing song to annoy LY. 
LY finally can sleep, GH sneak to LY bed. He lies down but he's got cactus's thorns on his back instead,
because LY sees through GH and he has prepared this LOL!!
GH pampers that he can't sleep because of pain. LY has to wake up and help getting thorns out of his back.
GH is shock to see LY wearing only underwear. LY says that he always sleep wearing only underwear.
GH asks LY why he is always in full outfit when they sleep together. LY says "ask that to yourself".
GH gropes his hand on LY's thigh why LY is getting thorns out of his back and LY scolds him.
Morning after, LY wakes up seeing GH sleeping beside him. GH's hand in his "thing".
LY scolds him for sleeping in his bed, but GH argues that this is his bed.
Actually, GH has sticked their bed together with Hemorrhoid cream (WAT??!!)

• Like 9

Guest skeletonworks

@JTanis HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. I love the spoiler. Thank you!!! I'm sorry but GH is so horny.... I can't wait to watch this episode. I think it'd be episode 10 isn't it?!

6 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

@JTanis HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. I love the spoiler. Thank you!!! I'm sorry but GH is so horny.... I can't wait to watch this episode. I think it'd be episode 10 isn't it?!

Yes, I think it'll be in Ep.10

There's more. We've seen some of these scenes in trailer.

Spoiler

In class, Youqi sends a paper to LY writing that he saw GH's GF with other guy and they looked so close.
He doesn't dare to tell GH. LY knows GH hasn't been contacting LL for 2 weeks.
GH pokes LY. He wants to know what these two are hiding. LY hesitates but let GH knows finally.
GH is a bit shocked to know the truth. LY thinks LL does it on purpose to make GH jealous. 
After class, GH cant' contact Lulu, so he goes to Tian Jin to see her and tells LY he'll be back home tonight.
GH sees LL flirting with other guy and entering hotel room. LY gets into the room, arguing with her and breaking up.
GH drives away to nowhere and falls asleep. He wakes up in the middle of the night and drives back to LY.
He climbs on LY body and hugges him, saying he's heart broken. He's hoping LY will comfort him, but LY just "um."
GY pampers for comforting but all LY does is "um", so he climbs on LY body and squeeze LY's neck  = ="
(He asks someone to comfort him by strangling that person = =")
LY says that why he has to comfort him because GH isn't sad at all.
finally, GH lays his head on LY's chest, saying how could he isn't sad. It's been 3 years.
LY tells him to think carefully that he's sad or angry. GH now realizes he's more angry because LL breaks his pride.
But GH still lies to LY so that he'll to be comforted.
LY pins GH down and lays his head on GH's chest for a second. GH's confused "Is this comforting?"
LY says that he can hear GH's virtue scolding. GH then climbs on LY body and again begs for comforting.
LY briefly rubs GH back just to let this end, so GH bites LY's shoulder. LY revenges him by squeezing GH's neck.
They fight for a while. GH feels better, thinking men don't need beautiful comforting words or crying.
Just understanding and caring are enough.

• Like 8

3 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

@dejavoe Thanks for the translation of the two songs! Such a beautiful lyrics!!

@alvinboi Thanks for the summary! I was thinking along the same line as you! Not exactly a factory worker suit but more like, why can't she wear something prettier when she's meeting Guhai? :-O And why would he ask Guhai to hit Luoyin out of a sudden?! Is she mental or something?! Do you know anything about the iPhone? Did Luoyin really bought the phone for Guhai?

I think the reason why LUlu was wearing that kind of dress was that GH asked her not to show how rich she is during the first time Lulu visited GH.  Remember, Lulu even asked how poor is GH trying to pretend, and GH said "miserable" poor. Lulu was just being the "obedient" but spoiled and demanding girlfriend! Hahahahaha... But id rather have a BF like GH or BLY! 

• Like 1

@JTanis Really? Per episode is 48 minutes long??!!! I cant wait for the DVD to be out so i can buy!

and also, please support the websites offering the series. I dont understand chinese and i cant even download bilibili app in my Iphone. But i just go to the site and click the videos and watch until the end so that the number of times it is watched is increased! So they know there is a market for this series and will extend it!!! 

• Like 1

@JTanis Thanks for the spoilers~

Edit edit: Aaaww... Neck-squeezing became a fight in the end. Just like a couple. <3

21 minutes ago, fritzgerald said:

I think the reason why LUlu was wearing that kind of dress was that GH asked her not to show how rich she is during the first time Lulu visited GH.  Remember, Lulu even asked how poor is GH trying to pretend, and GH said "miserable" poor. Lulu was just being the "obedient" but spoiled and demanding girlfriend! Hahahahaha... But id rather have a BF like GH or BLY! 

Oh right! But stilllllllll... Lulu represents the world of heterosexual girlfriends in this series for now. And up till this point, I'm judging her more than praising her. lolll. xD

1 hour ago, JTanis said:

Someone translates story after Ep.9 into Thai. I'm gonna spoil it for you!

Reveal hidden contents

After LY's dad got new job with much more money. 
He buys new bed for GH so that he doesn't have to sleep on small, uncomfortable bed with LY(LOL). 
GH doesn't know what to do. He doesn't feel thank, yet he can't deny either. He feels like having fishbone in throat.
He replies that LY's dad doesn't need to spend money on that, he can sleep on the same bed with LY.
But LY's dad insists that he can't let GH be uncomfortable in his house. GH adds that he won't stay here for long,
it'll be waste of money. Dad tells him to sleep on new bed and when he leaves, LY will get that bed in replace to 
his old bed. LY supports his dad. GY thinks "LY must be happy not having him on the same bed. Let's see! I won't let you sleep tonight"
That night, there're 2 beds in the room. GY keep nagging that the room is too small for 2 beds.
GY has to sleep on other bed but he keeps nagging, singing song to annoy LY. 
LY finally can sleep, GH sneak to LY bed. He lies down but he's got cactus's thorns on his back instead,
because LY sees through GH and he has prepared this LOL!!
GH pampers that he can't sleep because of pain. LY has to wake up and help get thorns out of his back.
GH is shock to see LY wearing only underwear. LY says that he always sleep wearing only underwear.
GH asks LY why he is always in full outfit when they sleep together. LY says "ask that to yourself".
GH gropes his hand on LY's thigh why LY is getting thorns out of his back and LY scolds him.
Morning after, LY wakes up seeing GH sleeping beside him. GH's hand in his "thing".
LY scolds him for sleeping in his bed, but GH argues that this is his bed.
Actually, GH has sticked their bed together with Hemorrhoid cream (WAT??!!)

@JTanis Please give me the link. I can read Thai. 

Thank you ;)

Edited by leo456
  • Like 1

Guest skeletonworks
1 hour ago, JTanis said:

Yes, I think it'll be in Ep.10

There's more. We've seen some of these scenes in trailer.

Hide contents

In class, Youqi sends a paper to LY writing that he saw GH's GF with other guy and they looked so close.
He doesn't dare to tell GH. LY knows GH hasn't been contacting LL for 2 weeks.
GH pokes LY. He wants to know what these two are hiding. LY hesitates but let GH knows finally.
GH is a bit shocked to know the truth. LY thinks LL does it on purpose to make GH jealous. 
After class, GH cant' contact Lulu, so he goes to Tian Jin to see her and tells LY he'll be back home tonight.
GH sees LL flirting with other guy and entering hotel room. LY gets into the room, arguing with her and breaking up.
GH drives away to nowhere and falls asleep. He wakes up in the middle of the night and drives back to LY.
He climbs on LY body and hugges him, saying he's heart broken. He's hoping LY will comfort him, but LY just "um."
GY pampers for comforting but all LY does is "um", so he climbs on LY body and squeeze LY's neck  = ="
(He asks someone to comfort him by strangle that person = =")
LY says that why he has to comfort him because GH isn't sad at all.
finally, GH lays his head on LY's chest, saying how could he isn't sad. It's been 3 years.
LY tells him to think carefully that he's sad or angry. GH now realizes he's more angry because LL breaks his pride.
But GH still lies to LY so that he'll to be comforted.
LY pins GH down and lays his head on GH's chest for a second. GH's confused "Is this comforting?"
LY says that he can hear GH's virtue scolding. GH then climbs on LY body and again begs for comforting.
LY briefly rubs GH back just to let this end, so GH bite LY's shoulder. LY revenges him by squeezing GH's neck.
They fight for a while. GH feels better, thinking men don't need beautiful comforting words or crying.
Just understanding and caring are enough.

The last bit is sooooo sweet! These two strangling each other is the best way they comfort each other :heart:

On 2/14/2016 at 5:58 AM, Lukasz D said:

Subbed episode 9!

MOD EDIT: Please do not quote images, gifs, and videos

Yes, Youtube notifies "This video has been removed by the up-loader". Luckily, I am already done. hahaha. I got it from "Blake Channel" on Youtube.

In my opinion, the subbed maker wanna remake the vdo because the subtitle isn't related to the conversation sometimes.

On February 12, 2016 at 0:17 PM, alvinboi said:

Novel comparisons for Episode 7

More details from the novel on parts of Episode 7

Source: Are You Addicted, Vol. 1, Ch. 51. Credits to author Chai Jidan.

1. Ch. 51, part: How the novel wrote about Hai hugging LuoYin.

Reveal hidden contents

As Hai's leg was bruised by the clock, LuoYin became his servant, serving him breakfast and supporting him in walking. And because of this, Hai went to LuoYin's place every night for dinner and eventually stayed overnight at his place. LuoYin discovered that Hai has a ‘problem’. He loves to hug people in his sleep and on the bicycle. And the novel writes:

So today before hopping onto the bicycle, Bai LuoYin specially emphasised this.

"I’m telling you. Don't hug me!"

Gu Hai looked into Bai LuoYin's eyes with much intention and asked, "Why don't you let me hug you?"

What's there to ask why about?! Bai LuoYin realised Gu Hai makes people mad easily with nine out of ten lines that he says being not pleasing to hear at all!

In the end, Bai LuoYin replied with two words.

"That's disgusting!"

If it was in the past, Gu Hai would be annoyed seeing two guys hugging each other. But everything has an exception and Bai LuoYin is that exception. What Gu Hai fell in love with is not Bai LuoYin's waist, but it's the post-hugging expression of steady endurance, annoyance, shyness...

First half of the journey was quite peaceful. After making a turn, Gu Hai's hand reached in. This time, he didn't hug Bai LuoYin, but he placed his hands underneath LuoYin's jacket.

Without a second thought, his hands touched LuoYin's spine.

Bai LuoYin's hair stood all over his body. It was as if his seat had an electrical gate.

"What are you doing?"

Finally, Bai LuoYin turned towards Gu Hai and screamed at him in anger.

Gu Hai used his palm to rub LuoYin's back, followed by the back of hands. Bit by bit, he rubbed slowly as if he wanted LuoYin to give up his resistance.

"I'm borrowing your body heat to warm my hands a little!"

Bai LuoYin's face is totally filled with anger. Your hands are warmer than my body. Who are you kidding? I am going to endure with you for a few more days. Wait till your legs recover and I'll have my revenge!

Parts that are in the novel but not in Episode 7

Source: Are You Addicted, Vol. 1, Ch. 45, 48, 49, 50, 52, 53 & 54.

Notes: This list may be incomplete. Also, this is a mix of synopsis and translations of parts taken from the novel. Credits to author Chai Jidan.

I really like reading the novel for these parts skipped in the series. For instance, in Chapter 48, LuoYin had a wrestle with Hai, where there was a deeper emotional aspect and Hai's thoughtfulness shone through. Besides that, the novel had adorable snapshots of Hai experiencing a fond feeling towards LuoYin and more hugs. :D Anyway, it's a long read but it's so worth it. :)

1. Ch. 45, parts:

Reveal hidden contents

Different from how Episode 7 showed it. Hai & LuoYin were riding the bicycle while having their candied-fruit skewer. Hai kept quiet whenever LuoYin asked him if he wants to try. And finally when LuoYin fed him with the skewer, he took a bite and he felt the sweetness right down to his core.

Also, another missing part is this. You Qi also asked LuoYin to accompany him to buy something but he was stopped by Hai. After that, You Qi tried to ask LuoYin about test question and he got targeted by Hai.

2. Ch. 48:  "I'll cool you down"

Reveal hidden contents

During afternoon recess, students gather for a wrestling contest. Hai was the undefeated champion. As LuoYin came back to class from meeting Hai's dad, LuoYin asked Hai to fight with him. Hai fought hard as LuoYin tackled his weak points skillfully. Gu Hai could feel that LuoYin is fighting to get some relief. And the novel writes:

Amidst their fierce fight, they also held admiration towards each other. Gu Hai can't bear to make Bai LuoYin fall but he also can't bear to fall himself. Bai LuoYin saw a kind of consolation in the depths of Gu Hai's eyes and his feelings unexpectedly began to heal.

Having eyed on a chance, Bai LuoYin attacked. Gu Hai kept moving back. He purposely kept his centre of gravity towards the back, giving Bai LuoYin a false impression. As Bai LuoYin attacked recklessly, Gu Hai saw a gap between his legs and tripped him over in one shot.

This is a suicidal move. Since Gu Hai positioned his centre of gravity very low, he also fell facing upwards as he tripped Bai LuoYin. This put him in the right spot below Bai LuoYin as a cushion.

Bai LuoYin knew that Gu Hai let him win.

School bell rang and everyone began to made a beeline towards their classrooms. They were clapping while running.

At the moment of the fall, Gu Hai's hand was on the right spot- LuoYin's butt. Now that there's no one around, Gu Hai suddenly had an idea. He not only didn't move his hand away, but also pinched LuoYin's butt quite a number of times.

"It's quite springy." Gu Hai playfully looked at the charming face inches away.

Bai LuoYin used two fingers to poke Gu Hai's waist with a playful smile on his face. He knew Gu Hai had wounds there.

Gu Hai immediately tightened his waist. When others touch that area, he will feel painful, but when Bai LuoYin touches it, he only feels numb. And this numbness runs through his entire body. Thus, when Gu Hai looked at Bai LuoYin with his eyes almost closed, he suddenly felt that Bai LuoYin's smile is very captivating.

"Still not getting up? It's lesson time!" Bai LuoYin got up from Gu Hai and gave him a kick.

Gu Hai frowned his eyebrows into a knot, faking the pain very accurately.

"I can't get up. It hit the back of my head."

Bai LuoYin thought in his head, "How would that prevent him from getting up? Is he fooling around?" Even so, Bai LuoYin still can't bear to leave him lying on the chilly floor.

With one reach, Bai LuoYin grabbed Gu Hai's hand.

Without using strength, Gu Hai got up on his own.

After that, Gu Hai refused to let go and put Bai LuoYin's hand across his shoulders.

"Help me brush off the dirt. I can't reach it."

"Don't push your luck!"

Bai LuoYin gave it his all but couldn't release his hand from the grip.

Gu Hai felt aggrieved and acted very thick-skinned.

"Clearly I acted as a cushion below you. Aren't you guilty even a little bit? I deserve this. I deserve this fall."

Bai LuoYin saw Gu Hai's behavior and really wanted to give him two kicks.

But today, for some reason, his hands and legs were not acting as they were told.

"Hurry up and go in!"

Bai LuoYin gave Gu Hai a push to the front and brushed the dirt off a few times.

At this moment, if someone were to pour a pail of water onto Gu Hai, a flower would surely blossom in his heart.

3. Ch. 49, part: Before Hai pretended to be drunk in LuoYin’s room.

Reveal hidden contents

Hai stayed for dinner. Hai became LuoYin's grandma’s buddy. After dinner, she kept Hai close to her, telling him about the crops in the yard. LuoYin brought her away into her room, where he massaged her legs. Hai looked into the room. And the novel writes:

Gu Hai felt that sometimes LuoYin can be very cold towards people while in other times, he can be especially kind to others.

He's hot and cold to people and he's clear-cut with his relationships. When he's cold, you would feel that he's nothing like the hot sun above his head. But, when he occasionally warms up to you, every bit of snow in your heart will melt instantly. It is a person like him, engaging your emotions at every moment. When you take a step forward, he takes a step back. When you take a step back, he takes a glance back at you, stealing your soul away. Even though he and you are of the same gender and are just friends, your life will become incomplete without this person.

Other than drugs, Gu Hai could not think of a better word to describe Bai LuoYin.

4. Ch. 50, parts:

Reveal hidden contents

After telling Hai about his favourite flavour of mooncakes. LuoYin, in return, asked Hai about his favourite flavour. Hai jokingly said he likes the kind with fish fillings. LuoYin laughed uncontrollably and his smile intoxicated Hai. And the novel writes:

Facing away from the moonlight, Gu Hai's eyes looked darker than usual.

"Actually, I wasn't like that."

Bai LuoYin replied indifferently, "Then, what kind of person were you like?"

"I was a very serious person."

"Before meeting you" were the few words that Gu Hai forgot to add.

"Gu Hai, don't say such things in the future. If you were a girl, I might still believe you.”

Also, another missing part is this. Right after talking about mooncakes. Hai asked Luoyin why the teacher looked for him. And the novel writes:

A strange feeling arose inside Bai LuoYin. He was once very doubtful for Gu Hai's thoughtfulness towards him. When he is going against you, he pranks you as if he had a few lifetimes of hatred against you. But, when he's nice, he's nice beyond words as if you owed him from your previous lifetime... Take the incident that happended today as an example. Bai LuoYin thought he covered it up well. No one saw it through, not even Bai Han Qi (his dad), but Gu Hai did.

Sometimes, Bai LuoYin felt that Gu Hai acts like a crazy person, but he has an unexplainable trust towards this crazy guy. If that night of spilling woes truthfully after getting drunk was just a coincidence, then the urge to share issues with all honesty now cannot be a coincidence.

Regardless of the doubts in the past, they don't matter now. He needs a buddy.

"I told you before that my mum got married a second time right?"

5. Ch. 52: On the eve of Mid-Autumn, after seeing LuoYin's mum, Jiang Yuan.

Reveal hidden contents

Hai spent the night with his girlfriend. Notably, Hai asked Lulu if she thinks he is a serious person and without a doubt, she replied yes.

6. Ch. 53, parts:

Reveal hidden contents

After school, LuoYin brought Hai's bag and bicycle back home. On this night of eve of Mid-Autumn, LuoYin felt annoyed for some reason. And the novel writes:

That night, Bai LuoYin didn't sleep well.

There was no one beside him. But that didn't make the bed a lot bigger. He still had to restrict his turns. On a few occasions, he moved his arms over and immediately pulled them back. By the time he realised that no one was beside him, it was already near daybreak.

Also, another missing part is this. On the next day, Hai went out with Lulu but left her midway, saying that he wants to visit his mum and keep her company. Meanwhile, Aunty Zou (the breakfast stall lady) came over to prepare a sumptuous Mid-Autumn dinner and was surprised that Hai would not be coming. During dinner, LuoYin's grandma asked where Hai was. And when LuoYin sent mooncakes to his great-uncle, his great-uncle mentioned Hai as the silly guy.

7. Ch. 54, first part: In the freezing Mid-Autumn night.

Reveal hidden contents

LuoYin was just about to lock up the door. And the novel writes:

"Don't lock the door."

Suddenly, a face appeared through the door gap. Bai LuoYin froze on the spot.

Gu Hai came out of nowhere. Upon seeing Bai LuoYin, he went to hug him without a second thought.

Bai LuoYin knew that Gu Hai had been travelling about from the smell on his body. His heart was beating fast, which made Bai LuoYin's heart-rate go faster too.

Hugging Bai LuoYin, Gu Hai was brimmed with emotions inside. Having visited his mum's grave earlier, Gu Hai's feelings were greatly suppressed. On the way here, he kept running, fearing that Bai LuoYin would have locked the door and he would not be able to see Bai LuoYin. At this moment, only this place and only this person could make him feel that he's not alone.

After much silence, Bai LuoYin said, "I thought you are dead outside!"

Gu Hai let out a sigh and said, "It feels so good to hear you say that."

Bai LuoYin thought about the old and new 'debts' that Gu Hai owed him. How could he give Gu Hai an easy time? Seeing Gu Hai hugging him like a dead log and being unable to push him away, Bai LuoYin gave him a punch without any reservations. That pushed Gu Hai a metre away.

"Get far away from here! Don't come back here to disturb my sleep after enjoying yourself outside!"

Gu Hai was in so much pain that he couldn't breathe regularly. Seeing that Bai LuoYin was going to close the door, he forced himself between the gap and stared at Bai LuoYin. He said, "I'm not going anywhere tonight. I'm staying here."

"You want to stay here?" Bai LuoYin disapprovingly said, "Give me money and I'll consider letting you sleep in the pigsty."

Gu Hai immediately became happy from his words of anger. With a little strength, he got through the door and rubbed the back of Bai LuoYin's head. Using a tone of pleasing a kid, Gu Hai said, "Enough. It's enough. Stop throwing tantrum. I'm wrong, okay? I should not have left without informing you, causing you miss me and not be able to sleep at such late hours."

Bai LuoYin pushed Gu Hai's hand way with some of his hair got pulled out. And he said, "Can you not be so disgusting? Who the heck is waiting for you?!"

"Then why are you not locking the door yet? I remember you locked the door at 9 when I was here two days ago."

Bai LuoYin got pissed over his boiling point. He raised his leg up. Gu Hai stepped forward without any concern, and gave him a good hug so tightly without any space for movement.

"Yin zi, could you stop fooling around? I just came from my mum's grave. I'm a mess inside. Could you let me win just this once?"

Finally, Bai LuoYin's freezing body warmed up gradually, under his soft mellow voice.

After entering the house, Gu Hai put a box on the table.

"I bought mooncake for you."

8. Ch. 54, second part: Right before the chat about Hai's family background.

Reveal hidden contents

On the bed, LuoYin lay flat on his tummy while Hai was lying sideways. Hai was touching LuoYin's back on the areas not covered by the singlet. And the novel writes:

Bai LuoYin turned his head around, showing his half-opened eyes. He looked relaxed and calm.

Gu Hai's breathing lagged and his hands shifted upwards unknowingly.

Bai LuoYin grabbed his hand as if he knew what he was going to do.

"Do you know why I scolded you today?"

Okay. Judgment time has come. Gu Hai knew this incident would not pass so easily.

"Because I didn't inform you and went missing for two days?"

Bai LuoYin opened his eyes fully like flowers blooming quietly in the night.

"When you were down, you didn't choose to come here."

A simple sentence like this sent a tsunami of emotions inside Gu Hai. He didn't know that Bai LuoYin had been quietly caring for him, just like the feelings he had for Bai LuoYin. Perhaps it only takes a mere eye contact for one to see the deepest corner of the other's heart. Perhaps it takes only a smile to affect one's emotions for a day... It is as if this kind of mutual understanding is God-given. Regardless of the duration, once it ignites, it is already intense like fire.

After calming his emotions with much efforts, Gu Hai said, "I am afraid that my issues will affect your emotions."

"This is the main reason for scolding you today," Bai LuoYin frowned his eyebrows and hit his hand lightly against the bedsheet, "You don't see me as your brother at all. Let's be strangers then!"

Seeing Bai LuoYin's look of unjust, Gu Hai's eyes lit up. He realised that, when Bai LuoYin shows his true emotions, every one of his expressions is so very mesmerising.

"You are thinking too much. This is not me treating you like a stranger."

"So what's this?"

What Gu Hai wanted to say was, "How can I bear to make you worry with me?!" But, this kind of words are melodramatic. How could he say it? He was afraid that, if he really were to say it, that old clock would fall and hit him once more.

"Don't ask anymore. I'll tell you everything in the future. Is that okay?"

Bai LuoYin is not the kind of person who holds a grudge. So, after hearing what Gu Hai said, he didn't say a word, which meant consent.

Both guys stayed silent for a while. Suddenly, Gu Hai felt that he could come clean with Bai LuoYin about his family background.

List of official channels:

腾讯视频 QQ  |  爱奇艺 iQiyi  |  搜狐 Sohu  |  56  |  B站 Bilibili

Please show them support! :D:D:D

Where to read the translation from the beginning. I found only for the first 3 chapters. Someone help me