19 minutes ago, liesl said:

I was just thinking the same thing!! I've watched other photos of him attending this event and he looks quite.... stressed? :/

He got stressed through those days

One of the reasons is from fandom stress :v

Johnny may not be ready and may not be like the type of Timmy, who's ready to open and smiles to all fans

Or he just acts cool better than showing tiredness :v

LOL who is the stylist for Johnny?

Spoiler

86632d42jw1f1l0mz67qej20zk0qoadb.jpg

86632d42jw1f1l0n06akuj20zk0qowhw.jpg

86632d42jw1f1l0mxdd01j20zk0qotce.jpg

86632d42jw1f1l0n04a9zj20zk0qotdi.jpg

86632d42jw1f1l0n0fir7j20zk0qoaex.jpg

And look at Timmy suit

We have Curly Ribbon Decor thing on collar

• Like 9

Whoops I mistaken for the stylist haha

maybe it's just a flash so that makes his pants blue

Ok, Johnny and Timmy on carpet

WARNING, DEFINITION OF "HANDSOME" AND "COOL" ARE IN THIS SPOILER, BE PREPARED

Spoiler

7077dc1djw1f1l15zffqzj20ku0rswgc.jpg

7077dc1djw1f1l14dswvhj20rs0kuwgn.jpg

7077dc1djw1f1l14bvps2j20ku0rsmz3.jpg

7077dc1djw1f1l14b7zi3j20rs0kumz6.jpg

7077dc1djw1f1l14gmreyj20u215ohbu.jpg

7077dc1djw1f1l14gmreyj20u215ohbu.jpg

7077dc1djw1f1l15zffqzj20ku0rswgc.jpg

0060FXmagw1f1l0vyzh81j31be0qotgz.jpg

006nLpBwgw1f1l11cn898j30kn0ik41v.jpg

006nLpBwgw1f1l11j8qn2j30mo0h8adc.jpg

Even some fans notice their relationship in suits

Spoiler

005Rq2Nvgw1f1l0tvgl9nj30qo0zkadl.jpg

005Rq2Nvgw1f1l0twenqzj30hs0hs3zj.jpg

And: 2 clips:

http://weibo.com/p/2304449b524fd4bc7f0f41e01ab25fcb3e0235

http://weibo.com/p/23044427c9f9e299667fad11bc8c526bf65e0b

• Like 9

Some answers from their red carpet's interview,the reporter's voice is so soft so I only could hear their answers.

JY says as they both are busy lately , so they have less chances of meeting each other.As he is in Shanghai and WZ is in Beijing ,thus when they are both in Beijing , they would go out to have meal together and etc.He said he will do his best to help promote WZ's album. JY is currently not signed to any company.

WZ says recently, they didn't meet much in private.As they both are very busy, JY is busy with his filming while WZ is busy with preparations of his album.About if they have similar interests/hobbies, WZ say yes, when JY used him for jiujitsu practice, he was "pain with joy/pleasure"(that famous saying again),so he treats it as a form of workout for himself.He says he would definitely work with JY again if there are chances in the future, as they are old partners.

Random fail! moments: JY forgot that he had to be interviewed and reporters had to yell "Jingyu!Jingyu! interview!" while WZ accidentally dropped the reporters' mic.When WZ was saying his final greetings , he is not facing the front camera, so the staff was like "here here!"

Personal thoughts from the red carpet:JY looks quite composed in this event ,while WZ looks like he is dying from awkwardness LOL

• Like 15

8 minutes ago, ryokise said:

Some answers from their red carpet's interview,the reporter's voice is so soft so I only could hear their answers.

JY says as they both are busy lately , so they have less chances of meeting each other.As he is in Shanghai and WZ is in Beijing ,thus when they are both in Beijing , they would go out to have meal together and etc.He said he will do his best to help promote WZ's album. JY is currently not signed to any company.

WZ says recently, they didn't meet much in private.As they both are very busy, JY is busy with his filming while WZ is busy with preparations of his album.About if they have similar interests/hobbies, WZ say yes, when JY used him for jiujitsu practice, he was "pain with joy/pleasure"(that famous saying again),so he treats it as a form of workout for himself.He says he would definitely work with JY again if there are chances in the future, as they are old partners.

Random fail! moments: JY forgot that he had to be interviewed and reporters had to yell "Jingyu!Jingyu! interview!" while WZ accidentally dropped the reporters' mic.When WZ was saying his final greetings , he is not facing the front camera, so the staff was like "here here!"

Personal thoughts from the red carpet:JY looks quite composed in this event ,while WZ looks like he is dying from awkwardness LOL

HAHAHAHA

NOT SIGN TO ANY COMPANY

HAHAHAHA

And your thought: that's correct, that's the distance between supermodel and actor idol :)))

Anyway, why do the interviewees have to hold mics?

YESSSS!!!! This is important! I am happy to hear that and care not about the rest XD XD XD

Be a good buddy (or more) and I'm satisfied... :wub:

Lovelythings just uploaded the red carpet here:

No Engsub.

BUT!!!! The most precious scene for me is when Johnny had finished his interview, he walked straight to where Zhouzhou was! XD XD XD now my fanfic mind is working hard to make a story about this...

*~~~~aaah.. I am happy...*

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

HAHAHAHA

NOT SIGN TO ANY COMPANY

HAHAHAHA

And your thought: that's correct, that's the distance between supermodel and actor idol :)))

Anyway, why do the interviewees have to hold mics?

Yeah those signing rumours lol, his manager posted a short and simple "fake" on weibo.Hmm I always see celebrities do this when there are a lot of medias interviewing,maybe to promote their companies? haha.

• Like 1

Just now, Jonathan Oon said:

Damnit. There should be some kind of photos out there of them standing together... Find them.. Need to see them together.. And not referring to the video, with Johnny looking gloomy.

Here you go babe

sit together

AND JOHNNY SMILESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• Like 18

2 minutes ago, ryokise said:

Yeah those signing rumours lol, his manager posted a short and simple "fake" on weibo.Hmm I always see celebrities do this when there are a lot of medias interviewing,maybe to promote their companies? haha.

Yeah,

the dramas he just got, a small role, but that director extended that role for him, with lots of treats, but nah, Johnny didn't like haha

AGAIN

SO HAPPY TOGETHER :v *it's lovely to see him smiles*

p/s: awwww his manager stands there, how about Timmy's one :o

677c2605gw1f1l2u47x8lj20fm0kumxu.jpg

• Like 5

53 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

Whoops I mistaken for the stylist haha

maybe it's just a flash so that makes his pants blue

Ok, Johnny and Timmy on carpet

WARNING, DEFINITION OF "HANDSOME" AND "COOL" ARE IN THIS SPOILER, BE PREPARED

Even some fans notice their relationship in suits

IKR! :phew:

I already guessed when they appeared to that event, they would wear such a couple thing, or even call it couple suits.

These twooooo :wub: #YuZhouConspiracy

11 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

BUT!!!! The most precious scene for me is when Johnny had finished his interview, he walked straight to where Zhouzhou was! XD XD XD now my fanfic mind is working hard to make a story about this...

*~~~~aaah.. I am happy...*

HEEEEYY!!

I told you, don't start again, stop it, don't start again! :confused::astonished:

• Like 2

Sorry! Hopefully someone can answer my question!

i suck at quoting, but someone suggested i read the comparisons while i watched the series again.

im reading some of it now and things are making more sense than they did when i was watching the epsiodes.

like when YQ gave BLY that apple shaped ciggerette lighter as a gift (finally made sense because BLY smokes, because there were no signs he did in any episode)

and when GH saw the bruise on BLY's leg (because he got jealous and kicked BLY's chair)

reading it all, the episodes look like theyve skipped alot of details, some important and some not so. 

So the theory im thinking of and question i want answered is, if the DVD that are to be released is the uncut version, can we expect longer episodes (longer than 20 minutes) as they had to cut alot of stuff out?

some of it doesnt make sense in the fact that there was no explaination prior to certain scenes, portraying the show as something only die hard fans who have read the books would only understand. 

• Like 2