3 hours ago, Lester Gordula said:

OM to the G!!!! I just hope and (praying) that the banning thingy won't be pushed. I am totally hooked with the series, the cast (specially GU HAI!!! yes I AM INLOVE WITH HIM) Hahahaha. Anyways if ever that this web series will be boycotted, every LGBT person in the world will do the same as well. O M to the G!!!!

#DontBanHeroinAddictedWebSeries #DontBanShangYin

I think the reason why the S1 was banned is not because of it's just a homosexual drama. But it has something to do with what it's promoting which SARFT is not okay with.

For detail : 

Spoiler

Did Censors Ban Homosexuality?

In addition, the news articles forget to mention that Addiction promotes several things we know that SARFT is not okay with –  corruption, illicit drug use, and violence and sexual assault of minor.  The male lead used his dad’s government status to force government institutions to help him woo his beau, beat up innocent classmates for fun, kidnapped and almost raped the other male lead in the name of love,  and somehow those scenes were suppose to make him hot.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, swong2330 said:

I don't know if the youtube link to the subbed YOHOGIRL interview has been posted here, but here it is. 

LOL @ jy's surprise that wz can see as a girl during their bed scenes. truly is there any girl as wild as gu hai...

the more interviews i see of him the more i think jy's casting is a stroke of genius. they are both masters at being thick skinned lol

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, mym999 said:

I just saw Mybromance(pee chai) MV..I liked it..Im gonna give it try..Its love story between 2 brothers..But i read its a sad ending...still i will give it a try...

How about finidng Shelter, an American movie, with a REALLY cute ending :3 about a boy struggling with his sister and her family's affair, and a rich man just moving to a new neighborhood 

1 hour ago, shuwei said:

holy cow!

well, actually it depends on whose wrist she's talking about. i looked at mine and it doesnt seem that bad, i have seen bigger dildos hahaha. but if she's talking about gu hai's wrist, a guy who seems to be around 1.8-1.9m tall...oh dear

Ikr!!! But considering that it's roughly done without prep omg 

32 minutes ago, Lihongkim_Kh said:

I think the reason why the S1 was banned is not because of it's just a homosexual drama. But it has something to do with what it's promoting which SARFT is not okay with.

For detail : 

Reveal hidden contents

In addition, the news articles forget to mention that Addiction promotes several things we know that SARFT is not okay with –  corruption, illicit drug use, and violence and sexual assault of minor.  The male lead used his dad’s government status to force government institutions to help him woo his beau, beat up innocent classmates for fun, kidnapped and almost raped the other male lead in the name of love,  and somehow those scenes were suppose to make him hot.

This is true omg never thought about it this way! Plus the pseudo-incest thing too!!

30 minutes ago, shuwei said:

LOL @ jy's surprise that wz can see as a girl during their bed scenes. truly is there any girl as wild as gu hai...

the more interviews i see of him the more i think jy's casting is a stroke of genius. they are both masters at being thick skinned lol

HAHAHA I was so surprised at WZ lol bc JY's muscles are un-imaginable like they're right. there. it's hard to unthink and unfeel lol 

JY is so thick skinned and I love him for it hahaha he's such a dork!!!! 

• Like 5

Its just we liked the story we dont care about others but when we think clearly we do see some things that are over fiction..but may be because we see all those types violence,bulling etc in other dramas alomost every ep..we dont care particularly see that in this series...Abuse is problem then most chinese dramas,lead female is over bearing goodness that she always endures abuse from her parents,step siblings,rich..every poor heroine in dramas always endure bullying,.violence..then most chinese dramas portray women as evil who plays with others in histories...its not particular in this drama has all other sorts of things ,thats why they want to ban..Kidnap is not that serious in this..its funny rather than serious..how kidnapped person takes the aftermath of kidnapping everything is funny..its my opinion...

love me if you dare is too much violence..the crime scenes are too much gruesome..violence means that...may be watching all those normal dramas i dont find this drama as that depicts much of violence,sexual assault etc...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, gyushu said:

HAHAHA I was so surprised at WZ lol bc JY's muscles are un-imaginable like they're right. there. it's hard to unthink and unfeel lol 

JY is so thick skinned and I love him for it hahaha he's such a dork!!!! 

yeah especially when wz's constantly getting squished by those muscles lol. and jy asking all suggestively like "you like those kind of girls?" hahaha he's shameless

17 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

How about finidng Shelter, an American movie, with a REALLY cute ending :3 about a boy struggling with his sister and her family's affair, and a rich man just moving to a new neighborhood 

I will give it a try....

When ever im watching any drama im just too curiously noticing whether he wears ear ring or not...which ear he wears...I dont believe but i did find my self assuming them on that..I saw my bromance movie and saw lead wearing earring on right ear only..

6 minutes ago, mym999 said:

I will give it a try....

When ever im watching any drama im just too curiously noticing whether he wears ear ring or not...which ear he wears...I dont believe but i did find my self assuming them on that..I saw my bromance movie and saw lead wearing earring on right ear only..

Teehee, in Addicted you could only see Timmy's left hand tattoo and that's all. But in life, both wear earrings. 

Guys I am thinking aboutcthis issue, maybe you could remember and help:

Spoiler

I'M NOT SURE but there's a hope for someone who's still believing in Timmy's love type that somebody said in an interview, being asked about lover, he said he's finding both men and women, but a little bit confused/uncomfortable when being asked women's type and he rather like to answer men's type, so they believe he's bisexual. 

BUT THAT's what I read, and I don't remember which interview had that tipic. 

• Like 2

Wanna temporarily alleviate your Addiction? Check Just a Question of Love (Juste une question d'amour); it is a 2000 French-Belgian drama television film with a happy ending :-):-). Eng subbed on YouTube on Gay French Movies channel

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:

With regard to GH and BLY's activities:

Oh so that's what it is... It's kinda weird though... Maybe it's just me...

2 hours ago, gyushu said:

I'm crying omf you are correct I went to reread ch127 and whew boy am I shocked 

Reveal hidden contents

CJD actually used the phrase 手腕般粗细, which means that its thick like a wrist, so maybe larger than a wrist would be exaggerated though wrist thickness should already hurt like hell especially without proper prep :crazy:

GH.... probably should not top again unless he's gonna be very patient in preparing BLY hahahahahh

Even for a person with narrow wrist, that can't be right... >_<

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, Lihongkim_Kh said:

For detail : 

Reveal hidden contents

wait, i don't remember the illicit drug use in the drama. is it that scene where gu hai said their names combined is "hai luo yin"?

i'm cracking up at addicted being called the bl version of meteor garden. i guess i can kinda see it lol. but yeah, even without homosexuality, they could probably find a few other reasons to get addicted banned. the themes in s2 would be banned without a doubt. even the megahit bu bu jing xin had to add a final scene to show that the entire plot was all just a dream, so they won't get into trouble for depicting "time travel". the popular korean import drama your love from the star will have to change the male lead character from an alien into a novelist (i can only imagine what kind of creative dubbing/subtitling they will be doing to make this work lol). i have a lot of unkind thoughts about how oppressed china towards creative expression and people's imagination in general, but i digress.

that's why i am praying cjd can make things work taiwan. i think its a much much better platform for her stories

• Like 2

Zhouzhou posted on his Weibo that a fangirl left her ID and memory card in the present bag that she gave to him. He asked her to contact his manager.so that manager could deliver it back. It's nice of him to do that , the way he censored the ID's photo and information with sparkling effects though...lmao..link to his post > http://weibo.com/1797270765/DkGt5sGYz?ref=home&rid=4_0_1_2669681766361735829

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, ryokise said:

Zhouzhou posted on his Weibo that a fangirl left her ID and memory card in the present bag that she gave to him. He asked her to contact his manager.so that manager could deliver it back. It's nice of him to do that , the way he censored the ID's photo and information with sparkling effects though...lmao..link to his post > http://weibo.com/1797270765/DkGt5sGYz?ref=home&rid=4_0_1_2669681766361735829

God, Zhouzhou is so naive. She intentionally did it, so that he contacts her and they connect. Why is he so naive? haha.

• Like 6

I don't know if anyone posted this but the JustBLThings team who's subbing Addicted posted the download link for the full version of "Walk Slowly" on their Addicted Web Series Fan Facebook page.:)

Here's the link to their Facebook page. The download link should be in the fourth or fifth post.

https://www.facebook.com/Addicted.WebSeries/

THANK YOU JUSTBLTHINGS FOR THE SONG AS WELL AS FOR SUBBING THE EPISODES!!:D

• Like 3

Desperate to fill the void before GH and BLY grace the season 2 on our screens? Put aside manga and check a BL from Spain called Física o Química (English title: Physics or Chemistry). It was a tv soap opera that ran for 77 episodes from 2008 to 2011. Guess how it started... wait for it...as a cellphone-and-web-only series (is there a ray of hope here for us, lads and lasses?!). Anyway, the story revolves around a high school somewhere in a big Spanish city. There are several plots. We need to look for gay storyline, obviously. There is everything in it a TV series should contain: denial, an alibi girlfriend, secret snogging, blackmailing, unsupportive parents, jealousy, on-and-offs, and in the end even death (*sobbing ever so gently*). Look for DAVID and FER storyline edit on YT. Spanish and Italian edits cover a complete storyline. I think English version is also comprehensive too.

• Like 1