Guys after reading about their first time i remember watching anime closely related to this ...Love Stage Japanese  BL anime adapted from manga...Their story is also kinda cute and their first time is so funny and how their role reversal of topping.....Guys try this anime and manga...Its also good like addicted and kinda funny...its  10 ep of 15-20 min..you wont regret...

Ryoma is actor and izumi wants to be manga artist...He fell in love with izumi during a wedding ad filming in their childhood where izumi is dressed as girl...Ryoma still loves izumi thinking she is a girl(she has beautiful eyes)...One day they want to shoot the same ad where they want to use same cast...Izumi tried to not act but still obeyed after lot persuassion to overcome his stage fright...Ryoma fells in love with izumi who dressed as girl...and kisses her..after shooting he confesses but learns he is boy..He want to overcome his love but cant get over izumi.he strips izumi to see he is boy and get over which frightens izumi but he learns no matter what i love izumi...So he confessess his liking to him that even though i liked you as girl i still love you even after learning you are boy..Lets be friends..He become close with izumi and supports him in his manga career while his family opposes ..Finally izumi gives in and they had their first time being ryoma top and izumi uke..izumi is hurt,  Ryouma sucked at sex, later Izumi went to his house with the intention of topping, but Ryouma had studied, so after they had sex with Ryouma topping, Izumi tells Ryouma about his intention when he entered his house...and Ryouma thinks, something along the lines "Oh thank goodness I studied"..

http://mymangaonline.us/manga-info/love-stage.html

http://watchanimeonline.one/anime-detail/love-stage.html anime links

30 minutes ago, gyushu said:

JY: Before this, I had not read the original work, only read the script.

WZ: Yep

wow i really thought they did read it. well, maybe not jy he's so clueless all the time lol, but i thought at least wz did bc of that bts where he told jy to go read the novel. they'd be getting all sorts of brand new information reading it though lol...

• Like 3

1 minute ago, mym999 said:

Guys after reading about their first time i remember watching anime closely related to this ...Love Stage Japanese  BL anime adapted from manga...Their story is also kinda cute and their first time is so funny and how their role reversal of topping.....Guys try this anime and manga...Its also good like addicted and kinda funny...its  10 ep of 15-20 min..you wont regret...

Ryoma is actor and izumi wants to be manga artist...He fell in love with izumi during a wedding ad filming in their childhood where izumi is dressed as girl...Ryoma still loves izumi thinking she is a girl(she has beautiful eyes)...One day they want to shoot the same ad where they want to use same cast...Izumi tried to not act but still obeyed after lot persuassion to overcome his stage fright...Ryoma fells in love with izumi who dressed as girl...and kisses her..after shooting he confesses but learns he is boy..He want to overcome his love but cant get over izumi.he strips izumi to see he is boy and get over which frightens izumi but he learns no matter what i love izumi...So he confessess his liking to him that even though i liked you as girl i still love you even after learning you are boy..Lets be friends..He become close with izumi and supports him in his manga career while his family opposes ..Finally izumi gives in and they had their first time being ryoma top and izumi uke..izumi is hurt,  Ryouma sucked at sex, later Izumi went to his house with the intention of topping, but Ryouma had studied, so after they had sex with Ryouma topping, Izumi tells Ryouma about his intention when he entered his house...and Ryouma thinks, something along the lines "Oh thank goodness I studied"..

http://mymangaonline.us/manga-info/love-stage.html

http://watchanimeonline.one/anime-detail/love-stage.html anime links

this anime ,  i already watch xD , i like both them , so kawaii :wub:

i read love stage and looks like the current chapters are entering yet another izumi really tries to top arc lol. it'd be really interesting if he succeed though bc getting switching in yaoi manga is finding a needle in a haystack. hell, even in counterattack it seems like such impossibility. i was pleasantly surprised when chai jidan went with switching for our couple 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BLFANS said:

this anime ,  i already watch xD , i like both them , so kawaii :wub:

When i started my obsession with BL genre i watched almost all bl movies/anime which have mostly happy ending...junjou romantica,sekai ichi hatsukoi etc..but i like sekai ichi hatsukoi more than junjou romantica..

• Like 3

On 3/1/2016 at 9:47 AM, thoron said:

As promised..

ADDICTED HEROIN SEASON 1 SONGS

Mp3 Downloadable Links!!!

Note to Everyone: Feel free to download for evaluation purposes. :rolleyes: But if you like them songs, please support the artists by buying their respective Albums. :sweatingbullets:

1. I Only Care About You - Teresa Teng     download link

2. By The Sea duet by Xu WeiZhou & Huang Jingyu (Opening Song)     download link

3. Walk Slowly by Xu WeiZhou (Ending Song)     download link

4. Bangarang (feat. Sirah) by Skrillex     download link

5. Hero - Family of the Year     download link

6. Wings - Gustavo Santaolalla     download link

7. Drifting Clouds - Masaaki Kishibe    download link

NEW!! NEW!!

8. Can You Feel The Love Tonight - Elton John     download link

9. David Chang - I Think (Rooftop Crying Song)     download link

Edit: Please feel free to evaluate. Message or Quote me to tell me if the songs are downloadable, playable, listenable (lol is that a word?) so that i can rectify problems, if there are any.

And dont worry, I'll try to upload all songs on @liesl list and more. (But my favorites come first. hehe)

Thank you everyone. Enjoy!

Please LIKE for MORALE.  ;)

@thoronthank you very muuuuuccch!! :D

appreciate? I'M GRATEFUL, my dear! :blush:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, mym999 said:

When i started my obsession with BL genre i watched almost all bl movies/anime which have mostly happy ending...junjou romantica,sekai ichi hatsukoi etc..but i like sekai ichi hatsukoi more than junjou romantica..

Hbrid Child , tyrant fall in love , seito kaicho ni chukoku , tight rope , kirepapa , ikoku irokoi romantan , dramatical murder , loveless , sex pistols ,  i like all yaoi xD 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, shuwei said:

chapter 136-137 yes go read it lol

I DID OMG I NEED A MOMENT TO CONSOLIDATE MY FEELINGS RN omg all caps bc srsly cant handle hahahaha 

19 minutes ago, shuwei said:

wow i really thought they did read it. well, maybe not jy he's so clueless all the time lol, but i thought at least wz did bc of that bts where he told jy to go read the novel. they'd be getting all sorts of brand new information reading it though lol...

I think WZ did read it, but JY i'm not too sure bc the way he said it, he could have read it but very much later on instead of during filming 

ANYWAYS CHAPTER 136 

18+ snippets and convo I'm gonna spazz abt here lol

Spoiler

So in ch 136, its really really smutty hahahaha omg these boys!!!! 

GH rimmed BLY, tracing over the scars from before ((omg tbh GH being extra loving in his actions bc of the guilt aaaaaa)) 
Then like the moment BLY started moving in GH, GH screamed "you richard simmons why are you so harsh" 
BLY replied that hes not even bleeding, unlike BLY previously in the rape part, so why should he be complaining HAHA 
then when the first round was done BLY was like, oh, I'm feeling in the mood again and GH being all whiny "but we still have a lot of homework to do!!!!" 
But in the end GH thought that ok, since he went through the pain once, whats one more time HAHA

In the morning BLY asked GH if last night felt comfortable and GH said nope, only one short while 
Then BLY said next time he wont do it that way and then GH was like THERE WONT BE A NEXT TIME very indignantly hahaha like //no way I'm gonna let you top again// 

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, mym999 said:

OMG I also love sekaiichi hatsukoi!!! Actually, I think this anime led me to this addicted/heroin web series =))) Because of my addiction to sekaiichi hatsukoi, I was always playing its opening and ending songs, then youtube recommended me addicted/heroin web series =)) thanks to sekaiichi hatsukoi, I met BLY and GH or WZ and JY LOL

• Like 2

more translation plssss!!! spoilers...i want them all....plsss someone kindhearted addicted fan plsss translate it in english!!! dying for some action here!! hahahaha geeze i think i have no life other than this hahaha

so addicted..

boy, why am i so obsessed with you??12552273_769063536558426_317814078_n.jpg

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, gyushu said:

ANYWAYS CHAPTER 136 

18+ snippets and convo I'm gonna spazz abt here lol

Hide contents

So in ch 136, its really really smutty hahahaha omg these boys!!!! 

GH rimmed BLY, tracing over the scars from before ((omg tbh GH being extra loving in his actions bc of the guilt aaaaaa)) 
Then like the moment BLY started moving in GH, GH screamed "you richard simmons why are you so harsh" 
BLY replied that hes not even bleeding, unlike BLY previously in the rape part, so why should he be complaining HAHA 
then when the first round was done BLY was like, oh, I'm feeling in the mood again and GH being all whiny "but we still have a lot of homework to do!!!!" 
But in the end GH thought that ok, since he went through the pain once, whats one more time HAHA

In the morning BLY asked GH if last night felt comfortable and GH said nope, only one short while 
Then BLY said next time he wont do it that way and then GH was like THERE WONT BE A NEXT TIME very indignantly hahaha like //no way I'm gonna let you top again// 

yes i was screaming when gh was trying to distract bly with homework, gh is so darn cute 

Spoiler

and i love gh comforting bly from feeling guilt by saying "both your front and back are now mine, i dont mind the pain". like he can say some of the most perverted yet romantic lines lol...

• Like 4

Guest skeletonworks

Last question on YOHO!GIRL interview

02:49 Q: Would you like to have one arrangement appointment to meet each other again after 5 years later just like another good actor friends

(China Actors: Hu-Gur and Hou-Chain-Hau, It is said that if both of them still have no girl friend in 5 years later, they can come back to meet each other and become lovers. Basically, this question is asking if it is possible WeiZhou/Johnny becomes lovers impliedly.)

(WeiZhou and Johnny are thinking.... And turn around their head at the same time)

WeiZhou / Johnny : Would you like to see me again ?

Johnny: (shy) see you and do what.... ???

WeiZhou: .... (laugh...)

Credit: Jack Li on Youtube

these two... why are you so shy to admit!!

and anyone notice just before the video ends, looks like Johnny was grabbing/touching Zhouzhou down there and Zhouzhou squeaked!

9 minutes ago, shuwei said:

yes i was screaming when gh was trying to distract bly with homework, gh is so darn cute 

Reveal hidden contents

and i love gh comforting bly from feeling guilt by saying "both your front and back are now mine, i dont mind the pain". like he can say some of the most perverted yet romantic lines lol...

I snorted at that line omg only GH can pull off this kind of thing HAHAHAHA it must be his charm aaaaa 

Plus, speaking about the morning after in chap 137

Spoiler

Bc overdoing it the night before, little yinzi was in pain especially after hitting GH while moving around the bed 
GH asked what is it but ofc BLY didnt reply so GH ordered BLY to pull down his pants (now its GH's turn to order BLY around haha) 
Then BLY very embarrassed, but GH said that what is there to be embarrassed about since hes already licked it hahahaha 

AND WHILE GH chasing BLY around the house painfully GH received a call (hes still wearing pants so he had his phone) and its Lishuo, asking them to open the door bc hes outside their house lol 

@BLFANS

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, gyushu said:

I snorted at that line omg only GH can pull off this kind of thing HAHAHAHA it must be his charm aaaaa 

Plus, speaking about the morning after in chap 137

Hide contents

Bc overdoing it the night before, little yinzi was in pain especially after hitting GH while moving around the bed 
GH asked what is it but ofc BLY didnt reply so GH ordered BLY to pull down his pants (now its GH's turn to order BLY around haha) 
Then BLY very embarrassed, but GH said that what is there to be embarrassed about since hes already licked it hahahaha 

AND WHILE GH chasing BLY around the house painfully GH received a call (hes still wearing pants so he had his phone) and its Lishuo, asking them to open the door bc hes outside their house lol 

@BLFANS

can i know where you read all this? :wub: and thanks for the tag

16 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Sorry to interrupt the conversation here. I'm just going to drop this here and backread the last few pages.

This is the full translation of Chapter 115: A forceful interrogation late at night- the part after BLY carried GH into the room on Christmas night...

Reveal hidden contents

****** Warning: Restricted content. This is not suitable for the young. ******

Chapter 115: here (Credits are included inside.)

Oh, Novel comparison for Episode 15 should probably be done by this coming Sunday. :)

Ahhhh....thank you!!!!! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BLFANS said:

can i know where you read all this? :wub: and thanks for the tag

I read it on the original site, danmeila - the link to the original novel can be found in the first page of this topic!! And no problems!!!

31 minutes ago, BLFANS said:

Hbrid Child , tyrant fall in love , seito kaicho ni chukoku , tight rope , kirepapa , ikoku irokoi romantan , dramatical murder , loveless , sex pistols ,  i like all yaoi xD 

ya..i almost watched all the above and i like gravitation too...gravitation reminds me counterattack...loe stage reminds me addicted..i dont know wheter anime will have live action but i wish they have

thank so much for the full translation!!!

talking about chapter 115, i'm really wanna see how they set up that sex scene in the uncut ver. bc its pretty obvious the whole dialogue was included in the script, since jy and wz acted it out at their fanmeet. but at that point in the dialogue 

Spoiler

gh has already rimmed bly lol

if only this has the censorship of the infamous queer as folk :P

• Like 2