2 hours ago, aikaite123 said:

:heart::heart::heart:

For me, there's even more proof in what they HAVEN'T done since the ban - yes, I could (almost...) believe that some of the BTS footage was put on, and perhaps those lovey-dovey eyes were just looks, but if they really weren't in a relationship the first thing they would have done after the bans would be to very clearly state that they weren't together, had never been together, and oh btw here's our girlfriends... The fact that even after all the bans and pressure they're still dropping hints is all the proof to me. 

Also, those recent BTS videos... :wub:

(p.s. thanks so much to all you guys here for your regular posts, gifs, photos, videos and theories - I spend every day stalking this forum for your updates, even though I very rarely post!)

I agree 100% it would have been so easy at the beginning to say they weren't a couple. They could come out at anytime and say it but they have not. Things would be easier for ZZ(movie offers) if they would. So why do this to yourself if its not true.  These are two healthy 22 and 24 year old males without a female in sight.  I aint counting that fake a@@ video ZZ and his management came out with.

• Like 9

5 hours ago, sassie12 said:

I agree 100% it would have been so easy at the beginning to say they weren't a couple. They could come out at anytime and say it but they have not. Things would be easier for ZZ(movie offers) if they would. So why do this to yourself if its not true.  These are two healthy 22 and 24 year old males without a female in sight.  I aint counting that fake a@@ video ZZ and his management came out with.

Hi! I'm a new fan and am trying to go over all the pages on here. I'd be ever so grateful if you could tell me where I can watch the fake richard simmons video? Thank you!

• Like 2

Lihao has announced that he is no longer ZZ's manager.  I hope ZZ has found someone just as good or better.

What if the new manager is the English tutor:o. Hopefully we will find out who the lucky person is when he flies to Paris.

Edited by sassie12
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, sassie12 said:

Lihao has announced that he is no longer ZZ's manager.  I hope ZZ has found someone just as good or better.

What if the new manager is the English tutor:o. Hopefully we will find out who the lucky person is when he flies to Paris.

@sassie12 Hello.. It's a false alarm. (at least till now) Hao Ge didn't announce anything about he's no longer ZZ's manager. Will be appreciated if you use spoiler for speculations since we have a lot lurker friends who might take it seriously. Thanks. 

• Like 12

OMOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

pcmoren_wu_org.png pcmoren_wu_org.png pcmoren_wu_org.png pcmoren_wu_org.png 

RIP HAROOOO!!!!

JY - Cover for Trend Health Mag Feb issue

006pxJsjjw1fbtubmz5y8j30ro0zkwje.jpg

And remember who was in their cover for January issue?? yx_org.gif yx_org.gif

Spoiler

006pxJsjjw1fbtuboe2euj30qe0xwtiy.jpg

ZZ - Mag (sth for car?)

Spoiler

Cr 张-婧-雅

444ad191ly1fbtsmhc5s8j20qo10stfm.jpg

444ad191ly1fbtsmi7rbjj20zm0qo7ad.jpg

444ad191ly1fbtsmhsjsnj20qo1be46c.jpg

444ad191ly1fbtsmilxmij20za0qo7az.jpg

Edited by bearology
Add ZZ
  • Like 18

5 hours ago, abhishikta said:

So, um, anyone knows how, in the second part of the novel,  Gu Hai came to know that Yin Zi kept his school uniform hidden inside his pillow?? How that scene went? I'd love to know about it. 

And are both the boys MIA currently?

Abbie

Only those who can read the language will know about the flow of the scene, if i'm not mistaken so far the spoiler didn't really tell about it unless someone willingly spoil LOL but it's better to just follow Sae-han01 translated novel as I'm sure 95% here are international and not fluent of the language XD

I can safely say both are MIA but noticing that they sometimes go online together (the fact that JY frequently online his weibo using his studio account-very active, compared to his personal) - correct me if im wrong. whereas kitty updates here and there were all pre-record, I miss the "LIVE" him update.

So,

black phone(case) = personal account

yellow phone(case) = jy studio account

anyone?

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, jingyuzhou said:

Only those who can read the language will know about the flow of the scene, if i'm not mistaken so far the spoiler didn't really tell about it unless someone willingly spoil LOL but it's better to just follow Sae-han01 translated novel as I'm sure 95% here are international and not fluent of the language XD

I can safely say both are MIA but noticing that they sometimes go online together (the fact that JY frequently online his weibo using his studio account-very active, compared to his personal) - correct me if im wrong. whereas kitty updates here and there were all pre-record, I miss the "LIVE" him update.

So,

black phone(case) = personal account

yellow phone(case) = jy studio account

anyone?

Hey there, thanks for the reply!:heart:

I am, in fact, following Sae's translation very religiously, but I guess, I'm just impatient to know a more detailed synopsis. As almost all of us here already know the outcome and the outline of the novel, so, there are not really many spoilery points left, therefore nothing wrong with wanting to know more, right? :sweatingbullets: 

I hope ZZ is busy whale chasing offline!B)

• Like 4

On 12.1.2017 at 0:55 AM, baw74 said:

Sure! Right after the collapse of Communist China, the restore to order, and for the economy to pick back up to support filming it. By then, JY and ZZ might still be young enough to have Season 2 be about their reunion in their 50's.

Maybe there is hope don't say it like this;(

anyone know a nother drama in the same type? with happy ending?

i know

Sotus(good)

My Bl romance (ongoing)

Night Flight (great)

Ai no kotodama

Candy and Kiss

Boku no Kareshi wo Shoukai shimasu

Boku no Kareshi wo Shoukai shimasu

i update more later of someone want

• Like 1

2 hours ago, abhishikta said:

Hey there, thanks for the reply!:heart:

I am, in fact, following Sae's translation very religiously, but I guess, I'm just impatient to know a more detailed synopsis. As almost all of us here already know the outcome and the outline of the novel, so, there are not really many spoilery points left, therefore nothing wrong with wanting to know more, right? :sweatingbullets: 

I hope ZZ is busy whale chasing offline!B)

Most of us are reading Sae's translation and she specifically asks that no one posts spoilers as they have not finished reading the novel. They are reading as they are translating. Same goes for most of us. I am enjoying finding out as we go

• Like 4

3 hours ago, heathereb said:

Most of us are reading Sae's translation and she specifically asks that no one posts spoilers as they have not finished reading the novel. They are reading as they are translating. Same goes for most of us. I am enjoying finding out as we go

First off, this thread literally has numerous spoilers. The very first page is mapped with translations, explanations of different chapters of the novel, including the epilogues. Backread and you'll get almost the entire novel in a gist. 

Secondly, this is not Sae's blog. This is a soompi thread, open to any and every fan. I am very well aware of Sae's request for not spoiling anything on her own blog on tumblr and I am not requesting her for anything, am I? 

I don't know what did I do wrong by asking for an explanation for a scene in a topic where the novel's content has been discussed quite elaborately. 

Please, think before patronizing someone with invalid points. Did I ask anyone to spoil anything for those who don't want to be spoiled? There is a reason this forum provides a 'spoiler' section. 

Thanks.

• Like 2

JY - IF Fashion Interview in Milan

Spoiler

JY - Esquire Fashion interview in Milan

Spoiler

YZ's News 160117

Spoiler

Cr 真爱瑜洲

69a5c08cly1fbs5xoykruj20ke5gpan0.jpg

Shangyin gif

Spoiler

Cr UtheLightV_

006r2A0bgw1fbu1qbafshg30dw0a04qx.gif

006r2A0bgw1fbu1qbfyokg30hs0a0x6w.gif

006r2A0bgw1fbu1qnwvt9g30a00a07wk.gif

006r2A0bgw1fbu1qvp4xug30fo0aku12.gif

006r2A0bgy1fbu1nrb1k5g309q09qkjn.gif

006r2A0bgy1fbu1nyannng30go0a0npn.gif

006r2A0bgy1fbu1oy7hhig30aa09dhdw.gif

006r2A0bgy1fbu1op0ssqg30go0bdhe5.gif

006r2A0bgw1fbu1onu63qg30go0bde8d.gif

Fanart by Krill_haijingyu

Spoiler

006qd0angw1fbtzeppm7qj31hc0u0gt2.jpg

006qd0angw1fbtzest6syj30ku112n16.jpg

Fanart by 有的是青春_沒的是時間

lovea_org.giflovea_org.giflovea_org.gif

be0e81dbjw1fbu8bij7uqj20rs13ajuv.jpg

• Like 16

3 hours ago, abhishikta said:

First off, this thread literally has numerous spoilers. The very first page is mapped with translations, explanations of different chapters of the novel, including the epilogues. Backread and you'll get almost the entire novel in a gist. 

Secondly, this is not Sae's blog. This is a soompi thread, open to any and every fan. I am very well aware of Sae's request for not spoiling anything on her own blog on tumblr and I am not requesting her for anything, am I? 

I don't know what did I do wrong by asking for an explanation for a scene in a topic where the novel's content has been discussed quite elaborately. 

Please, think before patronizing someone with invalid points. Did I ask anyone to spoil anything for those who don't want to be spoiled? There is a reason this forum provides a 'spoiler' section. 

Thanks.

Hi Abbi,

I appreciate your enthusiasm, I really do. I was like you few months back wanting to consume everything and anything yuzhou. 

But as someone pointed out above, there are plenty of Chinese illiterate, myself included, who's journey of the novel is limited to what selfless translators have manage to provide us with.

And it is probably not a rule somewhat but I fell there is an understanding here that spoilery stuff should be hidden under spoiler tab, and maybe if you're nice enough, put a warning what the spoiler is for. I certainly won't read any spoilers for the part of the novel that I know we don't have translation of yet. 

I don't think anyone here means to be patronizing. We all are very civilized here compare to some other forums. And surely we all want to keep it this way. Let's just be kind and respectful to one another. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, kyrie777 said:

Hi Abbi,

I appreciate your enthusiasm, I really do. I was like you few months back wanting to consume everything and anything yuzhou. 

But as someone pointed out above, there are plenty of Chinese illiterate, myself included, who's journey of the novel is limited to what selfless translators have manage to provide us with.

And it is probably not a rule somewhat but I fell there is an understanding here that spoilery stuff should be hidden under spoiler tab, and maybe if you're nice enough, put a warning what the spoiler is for. I certainly won't read any spoilers for the part of the novel that I know we don't have translation of yet. 

I don't think anyone here means to be patronizing. We all are very civilized here compare to some other forums. And surely we all want to keep it this way. Let's just be kind and respectful to one another. 

Hello,

I have been backreading the thread and the topic is littered with posts about spoilers from the novel. In fact, I myself have had requested for some spoilers before and got answered. If the first page is an index of the translations of the different parts from the novel and there is no apparent rules about asking for spoilers then it is quite difficult to fathom what we are suppose to do or don't. 

When my query could have been answered by directing me to put my question under a spoiler, then why bring the issue of not being able read Chinese or a translator's request? I didn't force or demand or nag anyone for anything. 

The problem with virtual communicating is often times we are mistaken about the tone or intention behind a comment. It sounded patronizing to me, and as you can sum up, I was somewhat irritated too as I didn't understand what did I do wrong. I lost my cool. And patronizing is not really uncivilized, it's just an expression that comes with the sense of superiority. 

I responded according the way I perceived it. I have no problem admitting that I sounded rude, and for that I apologize to @heathereb. I've probably read your comment in a different manner than that you actually intended and responded. I apologize. I was not aware of the implied rule mentioned above. Hope we are good. 

And, kyrie777, like you said, I am indeed going through that all consuming phase, and maybe for me it's more difficult as I have pathological OCD. 

Have a good day/night.

Abbie

• Like 2