On 30/11/2016 at 4:55 PM, pknb said:

@skeletonworks I want to wish you a Happy belated birthday. I want to thank you for bringing so much joy in my life by creating this thread. Not many things make me happy, so for this, I am very grateful. I wish you great health, joy and happiness on your special day and all days in the future for the next 1000 years and 1000 years after that and 1000...

To my dearest  Huang Jingyu, Happy Birthday my love. You came into my life by bringing a story so important to life. Your grace, your bravery, your talent brought to life a character that made me a lot more braver in walking in my own shoes, made me a lot more braver in living my truth. With all the troubles playing this character brought you and Timmy, you never once shunned the LGBT community. You never once spoke ill of us. That would have been an easy path for you and Timmy, put down the LGBT community, put down Addicted and have an easier road to fame, but you never did. That night you appeared at the AMei live concert in Thailand, openly supporting the LGBT community, it proved even further how special you are. I know you may never see this, but I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you and Timmy have done to make life a little easier, a little happier for me and many people out there like me. I want to wish you a very Happy Birthday, great success, great health, happiness and for all your wishes and dreams to come true.

Spoiler

I was out of this house, and yesterday I, took the page where I let my reading, oh wow, much candies and beautiful pics of my babies..but so far the best for me is your post congratulating a Skeletonworks and HJ,  for some reason , your words make me fell happy , that this forum and this fandom works for you in a beatiful way...GOD BLESS YOU !!!!:heart:

• Like 9

On 2/12/2016 at 11:31 AM, gesseki said:

when you cant control what's happening, challenge yourself to control how you react to it.

oh margarita!!! that's my today life lesson!!!!:cookie::heart: (by the way, do you know that every day there is a subtle , some times not so subtle, thing that give you a lesson,  you just have to be alert and pay attention to take it:phew:)

• Like 3

Last weekend was a scandal in some actors in my country. That i think  about Yuzhou. One of them even hackearon on fb and rebel that he is homosexual. Though the advanced country on even terms what legislative approved this civil union with the same sex. But the machistas thoughts were not waiting.

One of the actors in question gave an interview to clarify the situation. he accepted his address so that they will leave the disease. And now more than ever I understood what zhouzhou did.

If in my country is LGTB borne it left and forward very much, I am already in Chinese. Society would destroy their careers and more than anything your lives.

A question. I still do not get zhouzhou mv?

• Like 1

omgashhhhhh....our kitty zhou....why so gorgeousssssss!!!! maybe its just me( fetish 101..hahahahah) why does our kitty look like he smells so good....like fresh from the shower smell! or baby powder!!! woooooooo! ok...i stop here....i will no longer incriminate myself...bwhahahaha

• Like 9

1 hour ago, gesseki said:

omgashhhhhh....our kitty zhou....why so gorgeousssssss!!!! maybe its just me( fetish 101..hahahahah) why does our kitty look like he smells so good....like fresh from the shower smell! or baby powder!!! woooooooo! ok...i stop here....i will no longer incriminate myself...bwhahahaha

Our Pretty Kitty smells of baby powder!:w00t: That's the highlight of my day!:wub: And please don't stop sharing your most 'incriminating' thoughts regarding YuZhou! They are awesome!:blush: 

• Like 6

have u guys seen jingyu's latest weibo upload? he and his crew did the mannequin challenge and AHHHHHHHHHH it was cool lololol

3 hours ago, rrlrr said:

Cr  新浪音乐 4b79be8bjw1faq3rfbegaj20qe0hltcm.jpg

4b79be8bjw1faq3rfnpzej20qe0hlwkc.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

4b79be8bjw1faq3rfv6icj20qe0hldk3.jpg

4b79be8bjw1faq3rg3kacj20qe0hltcv.jpg

4b79be8bjw1faq3rgapv6j20qe0hl0vr.jpg

4b79be8bjw1faq3rgifznj20qe0hl42d.jpg

MV for "" will be "released" tomorrow!  /pun

why does these pictures of zz somewhat remind me of L from Death Note? ≧∇≦ did he slightly apply eyeliner? idek anymore xD 

@abhishikta hey, i'm new here too i guess (๑-﹏-๑) a week ago, i rewatched sherlock to recall the episodes before the next season (once in fifty years) and i can't wait for it~! haha i believe johnlock is canon but their romance won't be shown on tv, just hints here and there, since the series is not romance in genre. but the hints are enough....just like yuzhou ヾ(¯∇ ̄๑) anyways, nice to meet u ^^

Edited by dahliasaysmeow
  • Like 13

Guest ilovemyloveYZ

I like small little detail of YuZhou coincidence and want to share to you guys here ^^V

Spoiler

Elephant sweater when Whale in Thailand

Spoiler

Stealing from @bearology ^^V 

Zhouzhou looking at 2-6, 7-1 ~ 8 YuZhou's special number

Cy5b2yDUcAAyAI6.jpg&key=ef3a4ccc3260b95fa9e8838f776dc3fe50c3c450df2b356ff8f2e2381f93951d Maybe Haizz really like YuZhou that can capture such moment, because me myself also unintentionally have account number profile started with 62 and i love YZ :wub: this also remind me of auntie @sohocomo  hehehe

Spoiler

I think this was SH FM from their dress, style and the chair. So, throwback? :heart:

I miss them so much :tears:

• Like 14

20 hours ago, oldgregg said:

I don't really understand why its a big deal. isn't it completely normal behaviour for any country for a 22 year old healthy boy to be in a relationship? 

This though, I know most 20s kids are still in rebellious stage, like in a relationship (just for fun or easy to fall but not true love), unless the way this 1994-kid already think of his future partner for forever. His is still long way to go, hasn't even reach 30. I believe we all gone through that, if not all, most of us. Because I did.

As for YuZhou, it can only be explained by heart, it's complicated. But here, I'm sure we've had been through that so case close already. Everything is fine :)

• Like 10

Spoiler

CW_birthday.png

Happy 21st Birthday Chen Wen!! December 14, 1995  (They have to be lovey-dovey cs they have FM together soon XD Sorry I'm into bff for them hahaha)

FS greeted CW lastnight at 00.14 on Weibo and CW replied at 00.45 

Use Google translate power:

Fengsong: 生日快乐❤️我在

陈稳WIN: 我也在❤️

My google translate power: 

Fengsong: Happy birthday my love/I'm in love ❤️

陈稳WIN: Me too❤️

/correct me ok :joy:

• Like 8

@dahliasaysmeow - Another fellow Sherlokian! Yay! Welcome! A newbie welcoming another newbie:w00t: Johnlock is coming, Johnlock will be canon! It's already there, now it will be confirmed so that Antos can finally shut up. I don't think we'll be seeing them jumping right into bed with each other but we don't need to. As long as my babies are together without anyone trying to seperate them, I'll be happy. When that happens I'll sob like a proud mother! :wub:

• Like 7

The boys' schedule

ZZ - 16 Dec - 2016 Elle Style Awards in Beijing. Info here

JY - 16 Dec - China Merchants Bank in Chengdu. Info here

JY - 18 Dec - NetEase event in Beijing. Info here

JY - 21 Dec - 2016 Youku Festival #Youth choice - 20:00 (Beijing Time). Info here

-------------------------

Fanart by 有的是青春_沒的是時間

be0e81dbjw1fapvirc851g20gj0newsb.gif

Spoiler

be0e81dbjw1fapmf9z96xj20rs13bn0g.jpg

Favart by 嘿喵酱5928

Spoiler

00639Fj2jw1fapluqrrpkj31kw28g13k.jpg

Favart by 呼呼花-

Spoiler

a966fe84jw1fapkzqqayuj20wt0wt7k9.jpg

JY - Thailand today 141216

Spoiler

Cr Justoneday5

CzoGz1zUkAQyECb.jpg

ZZ - Bazaar photoshoot

Spoiler

Cr 眞的特想

CznEXkzVIAAsO78.jpg

Random YZ

Spoiler

Cr eversince

CznQdXKWIAAQRtF.jpg

CznQhTzXcAE6I7U.jpg

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr 翎羽翼sky

81065598jw1faqc7lnk4nj21ge0yb7wh.jpg

• Like 19

15 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

Guhai is really soft hearted just like Jingyu... He just couldn't bear to see his wifey starving and dashed right home gaaahhhh~~~

@skeletonworks Those 3 words were not I love you , but "I am hungry" hahahahahahahaha now i understand all those fanart comics about the food eating things hahahahaha it's so adoreble cute and sweet and funny at the same time. I love her translations of the novel i realy do am always looking forward to the next chapter.

• Like 11

37 minutes ago, bearology said:

Thai fan gave JY this

Reveal hidden contents

Cr with weizhou

Reveal hidden contents

006h9I6Cly1faqgp6fze7j30sg0lc40j0.jpg

Cr mimi

Hide contents

006h9I6Cly1faqgp5vz7ej30b40jrq410.jpg

Cr Geenaii

Reveal hidden contents