me: *halfway typing to friend*

insta: *jy just posted a video*

me: AHHHHHH *in the bathroom lol*

friend: *anticipating a reply*

me: *disappears into the void*

Spoiler

everything in this video screamed "ROMANTIC", wonder if a certain kitten is there? KYAAA~~ (ノ*>∀<)ノ♡

edit: anyways, speaking of this video... 

this video began with jy showing a lamp, continued with a row of candles, the view of a living city, the slightly bright and beautiful sky, the bright decorations beside the swimming pool....all of the things that represented light.

after that... there's two unoccupied seats... 

then he showed us the moon and its dazling moonlight. 

ok yeah maybe when jy filmed the video, he was thinking like "damn this scenery is kinda awesome lol" or smth but don't you think that it's oddly related to zz? i think he's telling us something– perhaps asking us to never forget all the things they did together just bc of the girlfriend rumour, to continue believing in their love or to not leave zz (since some of zz's fans have left bc of said rumour).

why is everyone so quiet today even with jy's new post? T^T

@1blankstare thanks!! ^^

Edited by dahliasaysmeow
  • Like 19

ZZ - BAZAAR Charity video with other C-stars

Full link: http://www.miaopai.com/show/H5PQYm4jtFPdgWKrzrekhg__.htm

ZZ - Trend Health event 091216

Spoiler

Cr pipiyo_JT

CzZn1gJUsAAQn32.jpg

CzZn2dSUUAEXccD.jpg

CzZn3SOVIAArshy.jpg

JY - Taiwan FanMeeting 111216

Spoiler

Cr eversince

CzZ_IUQUsAAHu55.jpg

CzZ5c52UoAEnD5f.jpg

CzZ2b7BVEAID2YM.jpg

ZZ - Esquire event 071216

Spoiler

Cr signature_jj

CzZnValUsAQUF8K.jpg

CzZnWKBUQAAWzRF.jpg

CzZnXMQUoAAqBmp.jpg

ZZ - 071216

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr HeroinFunny

CzZelZWUkAAWZuU.jpg

CzTMN7fUsAAUO2h.jpg

YZ manip/gif

Spoiler

Cr JH_TX

006rFJVBly1fao6nwkk5tg30hs0hs1l30.gif

006rFJVBgw1fao6nmeu23g30hs0hsx6u.gif

• Like 17

ZZ BTS BAZAAR charity video

Cr. Timmyoo

006txQ9ygw1fao7mhvmrhg30bt0a0k2t.gif

Spoiler

006txQ9ygw1fao7mh6bo9g30dw07tk9y.gif

006txQ9ygw1fao7mfy2zwg30dw07tu0x.gif

006txQ9ygw1fao7mcipzgg30dw09n4qp.gif

006txQ9ygw1fao7mav6qvg30dw08v1kx.gif

006txQ9ygw1fao7m8p02rg30dw0a0wx3.gif

006txQ9ygw1fao7m6j1x7g30d30a0h36.gif

ZZ BTS for VogueME Mag

Cr 洲宝的小虎牙

d5f14333gw1faobbqvdz6g209w09wqrp.gif

Spoiler

d5f14333gw1faobdjai6fg209m09m7wh.gif

d5f14333gw1faobegharng209r09r4qp.gif

d5f14333gw1faobcmlisng209i09ie81.gif

Full clip here http://www.miaopai.com/show/9e886-2KfQJY1duKyYwaew__.html

JY Today 121216. Cr [守護大SA子的月兒]

Czeps73XUAAYtu_.jpg

JY - Taiwan FanMeetin 1111216

Spoiler

Cr [KarenaxNaNa娜娜]

CzenQgxXcAEll8s.jpg

CzenR3cXcAAm-K0.jpg

Czem2CxXEAAs8PA.jpg

Czem2svXUAAgSZ7.jpg

Czem3l9XcAAH707.jpg

ZZ - Sanya to Beijing 111216

Spoiler

Cr MobyD

Czea8fZUUAANgsQ.jpg

Czebt26UcAASL8X.jpg

Fanart by 嘿喵酱5928

Spoiler

00639Fj2jw1faob23n6p6j31kw2ejtiw.jpg

• Like 17

Hello guys! Thank you ALL for posting news about yuzhou. Just wanna ask you, if it's possible  to someone  explain me why them can't be seen together. Heroin is more soft than like  love or counterattack. I already read since pages 700 but I don't see why!!!

Another thing. Maybe the one  Who took the picture of Jingyu in Korea is his assistant the younger. What is  name btw?

And one thing  I"d like to know.Maybe Bearology can reply me. Under what condition Zhou and Yingyu receive a prize, when they attend a event. Thank you ALL.

• Like 2

Thank you all guys for the updates about Johnny's fanmeeting if missed it but am so glad this Shangyin Soompi Family keeps us updated that i can read and see all the sugars. :heart:

P.S. By the way i have several members in my weibo group that have trouble with login on Soompi here are there more that have the same problem?

Edit: @bearology Thank you i will tell them 

• Like 6

6 hours ago, heroinbtsismydrug said:

Hello guys! Thank you ALL for posting news about yuzhou. Just wanna ask you, if it's possible  to someone  explain me why them can't be seen together. Heroin is more soft than like  love or counterattack. I already read since pages 700 but I don't see why!!!

Another thing. Maybe the one  Who took the picture of Jingyu in Korea is his assistant the younger. What is  name btw?

And one thing  I"d like to know.Maybe Bearology can reply me. Under what condition Zhou and Yingyu receive a prize, when they attend a event. Thank you ALL.

Hi there,

If you have read up to page 700 and still don't understand why they can't be seen together, I strongly recommend you to check out the first page of the thread. Skeletonworks has put a big link to a post about the ban from @xix19xix (I hope you are still around xix :))

Regarding JY's assistant, his name is Xiao Han. The last question, I am not really sure what do you mean by condition for receiving a prize/award?

@Kim Kruisbessie Soompi has been good to me. Maybe ask them to clear their cookies, history and restart their browser? :( I hope this will help

@rrlrr Sorry I just remember I forgot to answer you. After the boys booked their plane tickets, fans will have their fight details. I think it was leaked by their plane ticket agency. Its quite common for fans to know their idol flight details I think, not just the boys but all other k-stars, c-stars, etc. However, if the boys don't want fans to know, they still have their way. For example when JY went to France or ZZ went to Japan. 

P/S: JY just landed in Thailand. Poor boy, he must be so tired! Rest well my whale!

• Like 17

On 21/08/2016 at 1:03 AM, bearology said:

CqUV-ZTUsAAfIxq.jpg

Was randomly backreading stuff (no, I haven't even reach 100pages yet like others, I have my own things to get done with:tears: ). Thanks to bearo I saw this suddenly 'clicked' me. This is from page 1300 post.

5miles posted on his weibo, image above on 20th August 2016 with caption: "don't have to say I love you to say I love you" 

JY reading his letter to fans in Nanjing on 5th Nov 2016: "I never said I love you cuz I don't want to prove"

Saying it differently but same meaning:wub: 5miles is just like their advanced written thoughts before saying it out to fan/winks

#allhailyuzhou

Edited by jingyuzhou
  • Like 17

@abhishikta Hello, Abbie? Sherlock sherlock holmes!? John watson!??? I see more bromance in them :heart: Can't wait til january for new (last) season!!:phew: ok that's out of topic.

Welcome to this forum family, with full of sugars, candied fruits, icecreams from YuZhou! Lot of ups and downs but this group of fans are strong than I've ever imagined!:wub:

• Like 6

30 minutes ago, jingyuzhou said:

@abhishikta Hello, Abbie? Sherlock sherlock holmes!? John watson!??? I see more bromance in them :heart: Can't wait til january for new (last) season!!:phew: ok that's out of topic.

Welcome to this forum family, with full of sugars, candied fruits, icecreams from YuZhou! Lot of ups and downs but this group of fans are strong than I've ever imagined!:wub:

Hi!

So glad to see another Sherlock follower. It's all right to see bromance in Johnlock. I respect all the followers but there are literally loads of Johnlock evidence and meta theories. Johnlock is actually an ACD canon and I hope BBC, with their current LGBTQ support planning, will make Johnlock the show canon. I'm having a nervous breakdown over the new trailer and photos. Can't wait for 1st Jan!!:wub: 

I'm so glad to find this forum. It's amazing! And you guys are so friendly and warm and supportive to each other. I hope to be a part of this cozy community. Thank you so much for the welcome! Lots of love and YuZhou forever!

Edited by abhishikta
  • Like 9

can someone explain what is so scandalous about ZZ having a gf? I don't really understand why its a big deal. isn't it completely normal behaviour for any country for a 22 year old healthy boy to be in a relationship? what has that got to do with being a singer or actor? it all seems just completely ridiculous to me. it's like a scandal over if he eats bread or sleeps 8 hours a night, likes it's just normal life?!

• Like 4

JY - Beijing Airport 101216

Spoiler

JY - Taipei FanMeetin 111216

Spoiler

Cr eversince

CzjZmNJVEAEkfKZ.jpg

Spoiler

Cr Lastly2150

CzjZTmvUkAA8-vE.jpg

CzjZUU9UUAITNq5.jpg

CzjZVJuUcAAmgkZ.jpg

JY - Thailand 131216

THERES A HUGE BEAR THERE AHHHHHH!!!!

Spoiler

Cr Chacha_world62

CzjcMHhVQAAYl1y.jpg

CzjbESdUUAAYceW.jpg

CzjbEScUkAQZWcb.jpg

CzjbESdUsAASRUf.jpg

LOL clumsy ZZ

Spoiler

FMV

Spoiler

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr HeroinFunny

Czjav2lUcAArn3z.jpg

• Like 17

22 minutes ago, oldgregg said:

can someone explain what is so scandalous about ZZ having a gf? I don't really understand why its a big deal. isn't it completely normal behaviour for any country for a 22 year old healthy boy to be in a relationship? what has that got to do with being a singer or actor? it all seems just completely ridiculous to me. it's like a scandal over if he eats bread or sleeps 8 hours a night, likes it's just normal life?!

When you are, for the lack of any other word, 'rumoured' to be in a not so hidden relationship with someone and drop hints every now and then to keep the fire burning, and then oneday be seen acting affectionate towards another person, there bound to be some uproar. Just like Antis kick and scream when YuZhou evidence comes out. But there is nothing 'scandalous' about it. Both of them are free to live their lives as they choose. 

• Like 19