Guest skeletonworks
1 hour ago, yoyoo said:

Srry..........

Do you guys have any link for JY fan meeting  today?????

Anyoneeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Plsssssssssssssssssssssssss

Thank you very much!

Try this:

http://www.yizhibo.com/member/personel/user_info?memberid=43942046

Or this:

http://www.yizhibo.com/l/04aCAHvcnVz6j688.html?p_from=pRoom.AnchorReplay

Anyone who has any other livestreaming link pls share with us here!!! T_T

The fanmeeting hall reminds me of Shangyin Shanghai FM. It's smaller compared to his previous fm. I heard that every fan got to do hi-touch with him T_T

Guest ilovemyloveYZ
Spoiler

heard/read that the ticket just sold 40% for today's fm because of zz's scandal. is that true? why? and read that zz can't/ forced not to comment about his scandal, that's why he posted about locked in dark room. so is that mean he actually want to say something about this scandal? i also saw at yt that zz and his mother followed by paparazzi when they went to bank. his car in that video looks similar in style (but i thought it's not same) with the car behind JY at his selfie few days ago.

JY looks moody (tired/ sad) yesterday. Hope he's okay and everything's going well with JY FM today.

I'm sad when this thread kinda quiet. I check this thread everyday and i love you guys so much. Please be strong dear CPF family! 

• Like 11

Guest skeletonworks

After the host interviewed him, another VCR of him buying gifts for fans.

After the VCR, about to play a game with the fans. He's going to draw the lucky number.

ONE OF THE LUCKY FANS IS WEARING SHANGYIN UNIFORM!!!!!

WHAT???!!!!! GAAAHHH

ALL THE FANS ARE SCREAMING!!! TAIWAN IS A TRUE CPF LAND!!!

Guest skeletonworks

They're playing some games but I don't know what game. (not much of a help here hahaha). 

Some number game I think.

Seems like the guy who wore the Shangyin uniform lost.

Jingyu is the 3rd person to lose hahaha

All the fans got present even the one who lost. But the winner seems to get extra and got to handshake with Jingyu!!!! gaaahhhh!!!

@skeletonworks great DP. Love it. JY is so cute 

I wouldn't be that surprised if it was really predetermined. And yeah that pic looks sus af. And to top it all ZRY isn't really that famous. He's in the middle fame. He's only we'll known because of his father. But this year he really gained some popularity because of Novoland and his doctor drama (which I've heard from others that it was good but his acting leaves to be questioned, some think isn't as good, mediocre at best.)

and these pictures are pretty damning. 

Spoiler

FGEEBs5l.jpg

rnfROy2l.jpg

But the voting is over and the winner has been chosen. Same as you SW, I see JY as the overall winner. Silver lining to this, he got a promo in this too even when he didn't win and that he's seen as marketable by other companies. (And one of the reasons why they want to tear down YuZhou. Le sigh)

Dont worry using YZ will come fruition. In the future these companies who turned them down will grovel at their feet and will be the ones to beg the two. And you said that JY will be a superstar in the future, yeah I can see it. Especially in acting and modeling, and singing if any record deals want to give him a chance. He has the makings.

Dashu's poster pics from The Butterfly Lovers/Cheng Peng Weibo acc. (Ctto)

Spoiler

Dashu a bit blurry but u can tell it's him. And the main lead as a female. Looks so much like a woman. Jelly!!!GHLKT5lh.jpg

ePdvedph.jpg

5hMntMFh.jpg

1p0e54Kh.jpg

Dashu looks good long hair. 

Bts with Dashu

Chenwen collaborated with Banana and the photos looks great. So photogenic. Sorry don't have any pics to show. :( And he looked so cute in his livestream. (not sure about this one since Injust read this through google translate)

Thoughts on ZZ's Lyrics to Fang/Release

Spoiler

Like Gashupingo said Fang or Release could mean different things but when Gash mentioned that it's mostly used it as 'being release from something or being let out from jail', I got to thinking (as usual.) 

Two things and one of them I don't like it but it's a possibility; I choose to go with the second one.  

First

Spoiler

We'll start out with the lesser theory I don't like. It's ZZ escaping the BL Image and being who he really is. (Psh, as if the image is a shackle that's needed to be free from.) With that he sees the BL image a burden and the dating scandal proves that he is straight and isn't really gay or in a relationship with JY. Good thing about this is he can be free from the eyes of Sparta and can start his career. Bad thing about it is, it loses his credibility as a person and loses fans CP or Only. 

But everyone can't just erase or ignore or forget about Addicted and how it made ZZ (and JY and YZ) where they are. 

My better interpretation of ZZ's new single is he wants to be free to be who he wants to be and do anything with whatever he wants to do and be the youthful and willful person he is. The song sounds like the early 90s songs. The upbeat edm/pop rock songs back then. The beginning reminded me of Mortal Kombat for some reason  lol.

Okay this confirms that's ZZ sees himself as Sun and sees JY as the night. I ask if ZZ had really a hand in making the lyrics since his name isn't on the lyric department (unless Chinese people do it differently in crediting?) or Zheng DengKai is just a pen name.

Now about the lyrics, this is him. As in the description of him. He's young and wild comes with it. He will rebel and won't conform to society's POV of him. And a light is shining him in that direction (JY hehehe :P) and yearns for the waves (JY again hehehe Yu?) Rhisnsong is like a confession or something. Is that why JY sang Love Confession?  

Honest feelings of ZZ's new single. It's still childish and immature and repetitive, overall music. Lyrics is good but could be better in expressing. I hope in ZZ's future single could be better. After saying these I still like it. Reminds me of the 90s so much, it has a nostalgic feeling. 

Now My God I came late watching the livestream!! I was watching Yuri on Ice because I thought it wouldn't start for another hour. Ugh Inmiss the sexy VCR and first song. Dang it. Anyways that Male fan wearing a freaking Addicted sweatsuit!!! 

Edit: swamped with work couldn't post because tired. 

Edited by 1blankstare
  • Like 15

Guest skeletonworks

Time for 2nd game. Seems like they're playing musical chair!!! This would be fun!!! I'd accidentally try to sit on Jingyu's lap hahaha

The guy cosplaying in Shangyin uniform is quite old. waaaahhhhhh. He's so brave to do this!!! Much respect to him!!!

Jingyu lost the game!!! Seems like he purposely did this. Is he afraid the girl would try to sit on his laps? Hahahaha.