1 hour ago, 1blankstare said:

What's JY's last name it's meaning? The color of ZZ's turtleneck clothes is the answer. :P This is also the reason why I thought JY was the sun because of his last name. 

Huang = Yellow.

So now I get it. That was why he sang Light last time in bright Huang (Yellow) with Jiujitsu-style belt, okay, got it. 

Thus in conclusion, Light and Yellow now is related now and always. Light is for JY to use, Yellow is for ZZ to use. okay OKAY.

/ignore me/

• Like 12

@sassie12 Omg! I think u r rite this is  really candy! If this is the best they can do for now !  We couldn't ask for  more! I'm.contented!:grin: @1blankstare  Oh god more candy !  His last name really mean yellow in Chinese ! Is this sort of a hint ? Assuring us they r still good!  I believe the boys will never be apart! Hurry bac! Can't wait for ur   theory on JY IG ! Taste of rainbow!:blush: 

• Like 6

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. JY didn't get the Award. (I feel like I jinx it by making that teaser videos of JY that says he won the award. I couldn't vote at that time so I was bored of waiting. There were some other glitches that made wtf.)

Spoiler

But I gotta say I've already had feelings that JY won't win right at the beginning when I saw ZrY's face and he was first/second. It solidified that gut feeling when I saw other people have been getting glitches and other errors from the site (I can attest to this). PLUS!!! The date, instead of ending it at the 5th like how it says on the page, but somehow they change it and had one more day to vote? How does that work? Bs. 

Now fans are complaining at the excuses and graphs that Netease made. And looks like deducted some votes too. While the others had increased votes, based on the number data collected with Netease. (Basing this on google translate but those graphs and charts are damning enough in my eyes that there's some cheating going on)

There are many problems with why ZhangRuo Yun's voting results seems fishy and overall of how Netease system was set up. The most important one is that his dad is a famous director and screenwriter.

Spoiler

The lesser ones were why were we given 2000 flowers when it's just going to let us give 60 then Goes back to 2000. Doesn't make sense

His dad most certainly has a hand in ZRY's fame no doubt about that. (I like him tbh but not as much as JY. ZRY was awesome in Novoland. Never saw migrating birds but heard his acting is meh or so so.) Most likely netease wants ZRY to win because of his connections with his father. And no matter what Ruoyun says he is still using his father's fame since he has an upcoming drama with his dad. 

On the topic of Popularity of YZ. Yup they're no where near in terms of popularity of Yang Yang, Jing Boran, William Chan, Li Yi Feng but to tell the truth this is just YZ's year of big break while the ones mentioned have already been in the business for years now. Even TFBoys are seniors compared to YZ. 

Even with that they're getting bigger and bigger and that is really a threat to others. Their network is expanding and this really will hurt the ones who's reputation is already established or in the middle ground, hence why these scandals have broken out of YZ (that coupled with some bad managements).

So many comparisons to make but I won't since this is already too long. Maybe in another post later on. But to say YZ's popularity is a rising star of low ranking of actors and actresses in China BUT factor in that this is their first ever debut in the entertainment business they're successful enough. Not many gets these big offers in their first year debuting. Especially JY in terms of acting. 

@Key Harumi were u the one that was saying lay was copying ZZ? If it was you then now. With the Kpop idols turned Chinese actors (Kris, LuHan, Tao, Lay who were all under SM enternatinment except the last person since he's still with SM.) These guys are already trained and has skills that they've prepared for. Acting instrumentals, singing dancing acting etc, you name it they've all trained in those.

It also helps that LuHan and Tao are really rich (as their fans says) or any particularly person who are rich or comes from a reputable background. People who are wealthier or with connections often get a bigger and easier break into the scene. That's how it's always been and it will stay that way. Entertainment industry is a cutthroat business. 

JY's IG

Spoiler

Simple: It's just JY's way of saying. "Hey. How are you doing?" ever since the "scandal."

Now the pic though, he took a picture that has a bright street light shining as the centerpiece and the background leaves. Reminds me of his picture of that big maple leaf. Bigger than his hand.

The spotlight was his way of talking to ZZ (CP moments starts.) Both sees each other as a light source. Light is also one of our source of happiness and energy.

Like @prima13facie said it's a very beautiful scenery. The bluish light contrast with the warm light in the background. The post light is cold much like the moon while the sun is warm like the yellow hues surrounding the lamp light. Like ZZ said the Sun gives light or reflects light from the sun to the moon. Maybe ZZ is the moonlight and JY is the sun but both sees each other the opposite? *shrugs* When it comes to these interpretions people have different meanings. 

Someone also mentioned that you can see someone standing behind the light or shoes. I can see it but it could just be the light playing around since it's dark. Or just a ghost hanging by :P

ZZ's outfits and Taste The Rainbow (will buy skittles tomorrow)

Spoiler

His first Yellow outfit that I've seen was during his SH concert while singing the Cantonese song I think this one was a Leslie Cheung song, I remember your eyes, and another song Jay Chou's song (not Simple Love).

Then afterwards yellow doesn't usually pop up in his everyday wardrobes. Usually see it during performances like when ZZ sang Light a few days ago before the scandal broke, or photoshoots. 

Then again why would ZZ dress himself first in a SHINY gi looking clothes during red carpet then Yellow coat with a belt tied like how martial art practitioners would? Can't really be a coincidence since ZZ worked and spend time together with a certain person with last Nana means yellow.

Now for the Skittles, you gotta love them rainbows. They taste so good, but those pins on ZZ's black leather jacket aren't those candies. It's his favorite color remember (rational mind: is it really or just him giving safe answers?) Rainbow because he lives in a colorful world. 

Those pins reminds me of the peace sign and rainbow. Most of the times those two meanings or symbols leads to hippie days and the rise of LGBQT in western so ZZ trying to hint that he himself respects the community and accepts them.

It also reminds me the most of YZ's domestic violence they made together and JY's painted shoes. There was a rainbow painted on ZZ's face then reappeared on JY's shoes. I doubt JY would ruin his shoes tbh. Somebody did it or egg JY to paint it together.  

Repost/Throwback just because T_T

Edit:^this video remind me of during Shangyin SHfm and someone wanted to sing one last song (looks at the person in the top vid) and they were saying goodbye to fans then later on you see YZFW singing the Meteor Garden/F4 song Liu Xing Yu.

I love Chinese so much because man you can say many things in one sentence. 

Also I even prepared a video for JY in case he won the award. Lol thank god I didn't post that one yet. 

• Like 15

When you have to make a hard decision!!! Idk who to choose! I want them to tie. T_T

Link to vote. not sure if you need to have Weibo or anything to vote. @skeletonworks, @ryokise, @gashupingo @bearology @prima13facie @charlie10 @aeislaeigh if any of you can say something about this. 

Pics of who to vote. They're at the last one. ZZ is the one that I checked and JY is one person away above of ZZ. Tough choice guys. Don't make me pick!!! But good thing it's a multiple vote.6Aw8YqW.png

The rules and how to vote will probably be explained by one of them^ as I'm not native or can't read advance Chinese characters. (I know some very basic ones. And mostly radicals) And it ends on the last day of this month but not sure if eastern or western time zone. Good luck.

• Like 15

Spoiler
4 hours ago, 1blankstare said:

When you have to make a hard decision!!! Idk who to choose! I want them to tie. T_T

Link to vote. not sure if you need to have Weibo or anything to vote. @skeletonworks, @ryokise, @gashupingo @bearology @prima13facie @charlie10 @aeislaeigh if any of you can say something about this. 

Pics of who to vote. They're at the last one. ZZ is the one that I checked and JY is one person away above of ZZ. Tough choice guys. Don't make me pick!!! But good thing it's a multiple vote.6Aw8YqW.png

The rules and how to vote will probably be explained by one of them^ as I'm not native or can't read advance Chinese characters. (I know some very basic ones. And mostly radicals) And it ends on the last day of this month but not sure if eastern or western time zone. Good luck.

In regards to the voting, you don't need Weibo.  It's 3 votes per IP address each day to December 31st Beijing time.  However, if you download some sort of app and register, you get 10 votes a day per IP address.  You're required to vote for each category - JY and ZZ are in the same category for most popular new.  

I was able to vote the three times using my laptop.  If you don't vote for each category, the votes won't go through. They have different categories like best actor China, best actor HK/Taiwan, etc.  You can choose the stars/singers that you like or just pick randomly I suppose :)  Jay Chou is in the category for most popular singer in HK/Taiwan.  The most popular new category where the boys are is the last category at the bottom.  If you are using google chrome and have the translate function, you can translate the entire page into English.

I hope that this helps for now.  I'm sure someone else can provide better instructions :) 

• Like 10

Link to livestream ZZ event today. Info here

---------------

JY today - ShangHai to Beijing

Cr [-老天使-]

CzD5NHIUcAE0pb0.jpg

Spoiler

CzD5RskVEAUCvq4.jpg

CzD5Q1OUsAAaNXj.jpg

Spoiler

Cr 鲸鸿_黄景瑜粉丝后援团

CzD95RiUcAA6ITn.jpg

CzD95L5VEAEgppI.jpg

CzD95L6UAAAd21M.jpg

CzD95RfUsAAF489.jpg

Spoiler

Cr [J-大阿畅啊]

CzEG-G2UoAAp2eA.jpg

CzEG--KUUAA-gIO.jpg

CzEG_1XVIAAd_RV.jpg

:rolleyes:

Spoiler

Cr YJS

CzD4Td6VIAAotl5.jpg

Cr ING1020

CzD4Td5UoAAQUj-.jpg

Spoiler

Cr [瑜洲的胃药]

CzEEob9UoAAt90L.jpg

CzEEpT-UQAA5Rsr.jpg

FMV

Spoiler

Fanart by 沫色惜年

Spoiler

a0e36660gw1faib3fre0fj20qo0qomz8.jpg

a0e36660gw1faib3h2mcej20qo0qo0v3.jpg

a0e36660gw1faib3gdxcej20qo0qowhi.jpg

a0e36660gw1faib3fxdtzj20qo0qomzm.jpg

a0e36660gw1faib32coz4j20qo0qo76i.jpg

a0e36660gw1faib324rywj20qo0qodhh.jpg

a0e36660gw1faib32ezipj20qo0qotah.jpg

a0e36660gw1faib31d12xj20qo0qognm.jpg

a0e36660gw1faiawp46auj20qo0qomzr.jpg

a0e36660gw1faiawoija1j20qo0qoq4l.jpg

a0e36660gw1faiawnxwscj20qo0qo40a.jpg

a0e36660gw1faiawnt3imj20qo0qognv.jpg

a0e36660gw1faiawn2je6j20qo0qozmm.jpg

a0e36660gw1faiawllnywj20qo0qo40e.jpg

a0e36660gw1faiawmk3zxj20qo0qojtj.jpg

a0e36660gw1faiawmd454j20qo0qo75u.jpg

• Like 21

5ML weibo update

#许魏洲# 
释放年轻的疯狂 
用灿烂的力量
奔往闪亮的方向
@许魏洲ZZ

Translated by Gashu. This is lyrics from his single demo

I release my wild/crazy youthfulness
using my brilliant power
sprinting towards the shining direction

006vBjclgw1faifgny4csj30ng15oais.jpg

006vBjclgw1faifgr5254j30qo1bfk0y.jpg

Spoiler

006vBjclgw1faifh8qjolj30qo1bf7av.jpg

006vBjclgw1faifgq1r8jj30qo1bftg0.jpg

006vBjclgw1faifgpim8mj30qo1bfwlw.jpg

006vBjclgw1faifgkz4hpj30qo1bfagd.jpg

006vBjclgw1faifgo9y1oj30qo1bf7bv.jpg

006vBjclgw1faifgn8n5nj30qo1ben93.jpg

006vBjclgw1faifgkzl7sj30qo1beqd0.jpg

• Like 22

JY - ShangHai to Beijing 071216

Spoiler

62c18c1dly1faih73awkej210e1kw1l10.jpg

62c18c1dly1faih49ujqcj212h1kw1l10.jpg

62c18c1dly1faih4jysmxj211y1kwqv90.jpg

62c18c1dly1faih4tmgrij210h1kwkjp0.jpg

62c18c1dly1faih5298jpj210j1kwnpg0.jpg

62c18c1dly1faih5b6nb1j20zd1kwx6s0.jpg

62c18c1dly1faih5nhglvj21131kw1l10.jpg

62c18c1dly1faih5xfmmqj21161kwb2d0.jpg

62c18c1dly1faih6fffuej20zs1kwkjp0.jpg

Spoiler

Cr 鲸鱼册-黄景瑜图博

CzEswWXVIAA3349.jpg

CzEsxVYUcAEJf80.jpg

Spoiler

Cr [月月孟]

CzEz0vOUAAEO72x.jpg

CzEz7hYVQAESicv.jpg

CzE0muoVEAAJ6LI.jpg

CzE0qHGUcAEnRYV.jpg

ZZ - Beijing - Japan 071216

Spoiler

Cr pipiyo_JT

CzEvwb6VQAATHA4.jpg

CzEv2o1VQAEugKp.jpg

CzEvyUfVIAAtHgf.jpg

CzEv0biUcAAgwxF.jpg

CzEyLCcVEAE1eks.jpg

CzEyLCcVEAE1eks.jpg

Spoiler

Cr be my sugar

CzExECcUsAAN-ah.jpg

CzExEDSUQAAyZoa.jpg

CzExECcUcAAInqB.jpg

CzEwu2YVEAAMG-f.jpg

CzEwu2YUAAAYiTF.jpg

CzEwu2XUUAIdlos.jpg

Spoiler

Cr 阿毛在学习

CzEtjZrVQAAYCzC.jpg

CzEtjZrUoAAHyNp.jpg

JY will be attending Marie Claire award ceremony on Dec 9

Spoiler

536e7093jw1fai3htt8vtj20p718r0wj.jpg

Fanart

Spoiler

Cr [MY张三疯]

CzE80wxUoAAU0Zm.jpg

CzE81oOUcAAyshI.jpg

CzE82iqUoAAbTYe.jpg

• Like 19

OMG!!! WOW!!! DID ZZ JUST WRITE A WHOLE SONG ABOUT HIM AND JOHNNY?! I feel like I'm on level 100 delulu mode. Someone please bring me back to earth. I see your "burning heart" ;) I see it :D

Of course I love the song.

• Like 9

10 hours ago, bearology said:

Cr LH_许魏洲初心站

b53218d2jw1faieoayawcj20zk1hce82.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

b53218d2jw1faieo4hhewj20zk1hchdu.jpg

b53218d2jw1faieohe46vj20zk1hckjm.jpg

Cr be my sugar

Reveal hidden contents

CzEZlHmUAAAe9sw.jpg

CzEZlILUAAAVDFF.jpg

CzEahG5UoAAT6WS.jpg

CzEahG5UcAEvLwp.jpg

Cr (粉丝网娱乐)

Reveal hidden contents

CzETChXVQAAajGI.jpg

CzETChbUkAQjBF7.jpg

CzETChYUQAAgCR2.jpg

CzETFa0UAAISO5x.jpg

CzETFXsUoAEZa6t.jpg

Zhou.. You are too gorgeous..! I'm reading ShangYin Novel online.. and I can understand why GuHai was (and IS, still - our GHJY) obsessed with you and can't help himself being 'so physical' with you all the time lol... I CAN 'SO' understand why!!!.. The look of you is JUST..''TEMPTING'' ''TEMPTING'' ''TEMPTING''..!!   Whaaawwhh,. how could anyone resist you Zhou..??!!! ..Poor JY..I feel so much for him.. sighs...lol..Hmm.. 

• Like 8