Flying from Beijing to Changsha

cr. Vuc洲帝门卫保洁大叔

Spoiler

699409c1gw1fafy5wmso7j20ku112n1d.jpg

Well, He's smiling and calm :wub:

cr. 瑜洲的胃药

005NgCUMjw1fafxi3ajyij30hs0vkq6g.jpg

Spoiler

005NgCUMjw1fafxi1u037j30hs0vkad6.jpg005NgCUMjw1fafxi2vfj2j30hs0vkaci.jpg005NgCUMjw1fafxi2d4j0j30hs0vkad6.jpg

005NgCUMjw1fafxi3ajyij30hs0vkq6g.jpg005NgCUMjw1fafxi3uvpxj30hs0vk773.jpg005NgCUMjw1fafxi1fivjj30hs0vktcl.jpg

005NgCUMjw1fafxi4xpi5j30hs0vkq6a.jpg005NgCUMjw1fafxi5sp6bj30hs0vk0vo.jpg005NgCUMjw1fafxj36k49j30hs0vkad4.jpg

Spoiler

005NgCUMjw1fafxi1u037j30hs0vkad6.jpg005NgCUMjw1fafxi2vfj2j30hs0vkaci.jpg005NgCUMjw1fafxi2d4j0j30hs0vkad6.jpg005NgCUMjw1fafxi3uvpxj30hs0vk773.jpg005NgCUMjw1fafxi1fivjj30hs0vktcl.jpg005NgCUMjw1fafxi4xpi5j30hs0vkq6a.jpg005NgCUMjw1fafxi5sp6bj30hs0vk0vo.jpg005NgCUMjw1fafxj36k49j30hs0vkad4.jpg

cr. ING1020_许魏洲

006brDmojw1fafy6zmyjlj317f1uh1ky.jpg

Spoiler

006brDmojw1fafy81asyvj31ai1yp7wj.jpg006brDmojw1fafy8kup7tj311x1mknpd.jpg

cr.洲坑里的狮子

He's definitely smiling and looking cool.

006qboGcjw1fafx33pq66g30c00lcb2a.gif

~

According to fans, ZZ was mobbed with the usual fans, most are saying to him: "We are with you, we'll never leave your side!", "Jiayou ZZ!", "we'll accompany you, we fans are strong" and the likes.

• Like 19

Vivi - JY's old manager posted this on JY's birthday. I hope no one posted this before. Sorry If I repost this. 

Spoiler

There are photos of JY and a dog while doing photoshoot for his OceanWhale but a full spread of a cat :phew:

CywNzKaUcAUDhil.jpg

67eb87eajw1faac1aiey9j22yo4g0e84.jpg

67eb87eajw1faac1emmr2j247u2smu10.jpg

67eb87eajw1faac1i1uchj24g02you0z.jpg

ZZ - Beijing to Changsa 051216

Spoiler

Cy5u_DUUAAAI_eU.jpg

Cy5uY-_VQAIrav9.jpg

Cy5uYO5VQAAzt4p.jpg

Cy5uXkjUsAAuO0f.jpg

Cy5uu-FUAAA9vUD.jpg

Cy5uuPlVQAAlY8_.jpg

Cy5utaXUsAAqd9r.jpg

Cy5vApnVQAApYj7.jpg

Cy5u_2YUoAEqTzL.jpg

Fanart

Spoiler

Cr Yumi-寵溺Y2_YZ

005S2KVwjw1fafwjqpmbvj30ku0rsq5i.jpg

• Like 16

Spoiler

I am sure our baby didn't know what to expect from fans at the airport.  I am sure the warm welcome helped put that beautiful smile on his face.  There are also pics of the paparazzi at the airport, who where probably hoping for scene with irate fans. So, kudos to the fans for showing love to our ZZ.

I also heard that some ZZ only fans are demanding that he break-up with YuTong. Does anyone know the reason for this?  They don't want him with JY and they don't want him the girl.  What exactly do they want?  It seems that they think ZZ  owes them something. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, liesl said:

Hello again addicters,

so I've got the link now from a kind soompier. Thanks a lot for this. :wub:

After watching the vids, I don't really know what to think though. It seems... not faked? .......... congrats ZZ? :blink:

Somehow in this mess, I kinda feel bad for Yu Tong. She's going to receive so much hate from CP fans and ZZ only-fans. Not to mention that she's an actress starting to get into her career in the entertainment industry but she already got a scandal like this before her career can really fly off. I just hope the angry, disappointed, jealous and possessive fans of ZZ and YuZhou won't hurt her career.

By the way, if you hear something's breaking right now, just to let you know that's my little CP heart that's breaking. heart-breaking-smiley.gifThough JY posted that moody post on IG, just add a new mystery to the whole thing. Pfuii...

Could you plz send me the link of the vedio ..?? 

• Like 1

@prima13facie @bearology Ty for JY & ZZ  pics!  Really relieved to see his smiling face! Was kinda worried he will be feeling suckish!:confused: Hang in there our little kitten! Rest assured!  Things wud only get better for u boys!

FANS  that sticks with u thru thick and thin r true fans indeed! Love them 4 dat! I  I applaud them! :)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ryokise said:

Louqing (Jin lulu) had a q&a session on weibo just now. Trans of one of the question & answer below:

Fan @EAmy艾米's question to Louqing: Ultimate seme, what people see with their own eyes, is it definitely the truth? Should people believe in what they feel or what they see?? It's tough!  

Louqing's answer: Sometimes, the eyes really can't see the truth, one can only try hard (to see it), but sometimes, it's more accurate to believe in intuition, the nature is amazing

*Ultimate seme is nickname for Louqing by Addicted fans

@ryokise<<<this kid is one of our family's little nuclear weapons! hahaha! hehehe keep it up! we love u!!!!!
lou qing!!! you rockkkkkk!!!!!! no one could have said it better than you! i wish you become a very succcessful international model!!!

• Like 9

8 hours ago, prima13facie said:

I've found a way so that you can also vote for JY using your laptops or computers and relax from tapping. All you need is Google Chrome, an "extension" and a QQ/Weibo acct of course.  Let me know if anyone is interested and I'll share it.

I would like to know how it funtioniert. Yesterday I could check in with my telephone but today only error messages come.

• Like 2

Guest skeletonworks
6 hours ago, sassie12 said:

I also heard that some ZZ only fans are demanding that he break-up with YuTong. Does anyone know the reason for this?  They don't want him with JY and they don't want him the girl.  What exactly do they want?  It seems that they think ZZ  owes them something. 

This Baizhou (aka ZZ only fans aka Mimi aka Wifi aka so many names they gave to themselves for whatever damn reason), they want ZZ for themselves... When ZZ posted a wedding pic on his Weibo, they all photoshop themselves with that picture, "getting married to ZZ". They're all delulu just like us except that they delulu they're getting married to ZZ. So it's not weird that they don't want ZZ to be together with Jingyu or that girl. They rather ship ZZ with himself like Zhouzhou & Xuxu and Zhouzhou & Weiwei... and they dare call cpf "mental disorder"...

However, some of them are genuinely concern about him. Want him to focus on his career first. ZZ is a rising star not yet a superstar. Maybe it sounds like they're scolding him but sometimes you need some scolding to get you back on the right track.

5 hours ago, ryokise said:

Louqing (Jin lulu) had a q&a session on weibo just now. Trans of one of the question & answer below:

Fan @EAmy艾米's question to Louqing: Ultimate seme, what people see with their own eyes, is it definitely the truth? Should people believe in what they feel or what they see?? It's tough!  

Louqing's answer: Sometimes, the eyes really can't see the truth, one can only try hard (to see it), but sometimes, it's more accurate to believe in intuition, the nature is amazing

Follow your heart.... Believe what you think is right. 

If you want to leave or become only fan, it's fine. (just don't become those only fans who trash talk other idols). You're still welcomed to fangirl here even if you're only fan ^^ Also I don't think it's right to have a mentality that "if you leave, don't ever come back again" for those cpf that leave. When did a cpf become someone who celebrate together when there's sugar & suffer together during harsh times? I thought it's fan who ship two persons together?!

Remember Jingyu's letter? "If you decided to come back, it's okay even if it's late." 

Remember to vote for Jingyu: http://3g.163.com/touch/idol/star79

For those who don't have Weibo, I think you can sign up to QQ account. I don't think they need China phone number.. One more day guys! I heard that the other party is using a bot to vote.. Haaiiiizzz... If you clicked this text "已签到" next to the calendar, you can see how many fans are "registered"/"clocked in" to vote. If you compared that between Jingyu's fans and that other party's fans, the latter has lesser fans clocking in to vote... But they're really catching up to us very fast! I also feel weird!!! Haiiiizzzz... 

We're struggling so hard tapping our mobile, I thought that I might left a dent on my screen or something from tapping continuously! I vote while I'm "working", vote while I eat, vote all the time but they still catch up so fast with a lesser amount of fans than us!

They're quite rude too.. Leaving comments saying they don't know who the heck Jingyu is, saying he's ugly, saying we're cheating (EXM!!!!!).... I saw how Jingyu fansites kept reposting this vote every day reminding everyone to vote etc and I also made this pictorial guide for oversea fans and they said we're cheating! Hello!!!!

Guideline to vote:

Spoiler

zGIDJ4i.jpg

@Lululililululu If you compared Jing Boran's & Yangyang's followers with Jingyu's and ZZ's followers, there are major gaps with JBR (20 millions followers) & Yangyang (around 10 mil last time if I remember correctly). TFBoys some more lol... Actually with Jingyu & ZZ's current followers, they're not exactly very well known compared to those mentioned. But the boys are usually in the top 20 Weibo ranking chart.

Although their fans are much lesser, the fans are very passionate. You can see for example this Netease voting. there are massive gaps between Jingyu's & the other guy's votes if compared to the other candidates... Tao (ex-EXO) is currently at #4 in this voting with about 11 million followers in Weibo but yet his number of votes are very much lesser than the one currently at number 1 & 2.

But no matter how passionate a fan is, they're not capable to buy 5-10 units of the same album for example or buy 3 or 4 concert seats just for a person. What I'm saying is more fans equals to more buying powers. No matter how passionate we are, we cannot even help them lift the ban. The cold fact that I have to swallow these past few days...

Today at the airport, when ZZ flew to Changsa, there was an incident with some other travellers who were annoyed with the fans following ZZ. This made ZZ angry so he told these people off. 

One of the fans present (洲坑里的狮子) has told exactly what happened and it's been translated by the amazing @Fuu_Kaze.

Spoiler

4esauSO.jpg

Personally, I'm glad he put his foot down like this! Showing the kitty has claws.

• Like 24

5 miles weibo update

#黄景瑜#
就是你甜蜜蜜的笑
害得我小鹿不停不停的乱跳
感觉比吃汉堡还要美妙
@Johnny黄景瑜

It's just your sweet smile
That made me a little child, jumping non-stop.
It feels better than eating hamburgers yet even more wonderful.

006vBjclgw1fagcd8hv6ug30f50a4qvn.gif

The song is about sweet smiles, happy thoughts and real good vibes, wonderful feelings that pours in especially when you see that person you love and couldn't help but treasure it.

Song lyrics from "Sweet Honey" by Andrew Chou 麻吉弟弟 (Song under spoiler)

Spoiler

Spoiler
5 hours ago, 1blankstare said:

JY IG update. Has really great eye for details. 

I say this update says how this light stands out in the dark and how it's beautifully different. This light also seems like a big spotlight, waiting for the star to come out. And stars who emit blue light are indeed the brightest in the night sky.

As you can see, there are other external light sources but this blue Light shines on its own and it's quality is safe and unaffected, like keeping sanity, staying in focus, and though vulnerable it stays calm to continuously shine the brightest.

This reminds me of ZZ's upcoming documentary entitled "Light in shadows" and we all know that ZZ is indeed Light, and on this documentary we'll see ZZ's journey across Asia and how he gave light and received light from different aspects in his life.

Spoiler
8 hours ago, ryokise said:

I salute dear Jin Lulu for her answer. Yes, the eyes were created to make us see but it is not used alone when you seek the truth. Thoughts, feelings and senses have to work together and seeking your way to the truth takes time since the nature of truth is deeply hidden. But the good thing is, intuition exists as it saves the person's time to enter this processive mess.

~~

On the other hand, as of 5 am JY is still leading with 22m+ flowers but the flower war is not yet over! don't rest that fingers yet XD  Hwaiting! Jiayou!

#YZFighting!Jiayou!

• Like 24

@prima13facie  Oh I like your interpretation of the IG much more than mine!  Originally, I was thinking JY wants to show us that sometimes what is in the spotlight and "seen" is not always there, or that there's really "nothing" to see underneath what everyone else wants us to see - his response to the ZZ rumors.

Or this could be exactly what @SatiKaotika wrote...it's just JY's good eye for photographs and scenery.

I love that all of us can interpret things so differently and bring in so many viewpoints! I love this forum! :D

EDIT: Just listened to "Sweet Honey". So cute! It's an interpretation/remake of "Tian Mi Mi", another of Teresa Teng's songs.  Yuzhou sure likes Teresa Teng! That's three songs, right? 

Spoiler

• Like 7

@boysloveismylife  Hey, thankyou!  You're 'saying' my heart and 'playing' my heart..!;)).. That song..! was the reason I came to believe in YuZhou love.. It's a very very 'special' YuZhou song to me.. because it's 'confirmed' their love 'in reality' following ShangYin.  My heart is what you've said.. 'fate' or 'predestined'.. these two.. no matter what.. their love and commitment to each other ARE STRONG and NOTHING would/could change that, I BELIEVE.  I HAVE FAITH IN YUZHOU.. even in future, they may have to 'show' 'on surface' that they're not together as CP anymore, I STILL BELIEVE, as it's just a way to SURVIVE & PROTECT THEMSELVES in that crazy celeb world/in their culture..!  ..You know what I've just written down to remind myself just now, beside my bed..??  -- ''Whatever... knowing the boys love each other IS ENOUGH for me.. --  SATISFIED -- TRUE LOVE --  They will FOREVER REMAIN in my HEART'' -- HAILOUYIN YUZHOU LOVE, regardless what may come in future -'on surface', IT'S SEALED in my heart, THEIR LOVE -- such beautiful, heart-rending and touching story.. their life and love..  I will never regret loving this couple!  ..YuZhou.. I FEEL SO MUCH FOR YOU for such difficult road you have to take..!.. God help and bless these two..!..

• Like 6