Cr. Laneige Weibo 

12.5为你开启#兰芝星梦“许”愿季#

mWn21K6.jpg

On the 5th. Timmy has an event with Laneige. Lol. Who else has a surname Xu that collaborated with Laneige? And don't forget to vote for ZZ in esquire. (Which bearo mentioned at the top)

Spoiler

edit: why use a galaxy/space universe for a poster laneige? Unless ZZ asked for it. Ah there goes another YuZhou. Hehehe

Spoiler

@HaiYin to each their own I guess. 

@yzcraze62 take it slowly. Have faith in YuZhou.  Whatever happens they still love each other. 

@michirin26 Some fans have left some stayed. Some went out a bit and may comeback. Nothing definite. 

@gesseki 5ML probably quiet for now. Who knows 5ML is both YuZhou and they wanna lay low for now. With all the eyes on them Sparta is carefully watching the two. (Sparta is what I call the censorship sector of China.)

Edited by 1blankstare
  • Like 9

32 minutes ago, bearology said:

Another BTS

Till this day I still don't understand, the purpose of folding the end of the jeans so tentatively like that. Was that really needed? Was the fold going to be the main center of the shoot? Was it really uncomfortable if it's not folded? Will it tripped the person wearing it? Tsk! Typical people in love.

• Like 4

I'm back and totally over my depressive and sad self from yesterday  (Not 100% but 95% back on track :'D)

Everyone! Thank you for believing YuZhou and staying positive!
I'm choosing not to believe the news until ZZ says so
I will support both of them as YuZhou unless the boys say there was never any love between them!
Jiayou!! :phew:

Can somebody explain to me what exactly happened on 07.04?
I wish I had the time to read the thread but I'm so busy with school :sweatingbullets:

By the way... Any news on the boys today? Where are they?
They're not using this opportunity to meet up right? :wub:  (Let me be delulu and joke around again... makes me feel better)

Come on... There's no way he would say no to JY just like how BLY can't say no to GH :heart:
tumblr_o4h2d2ek3k1vo9dlto1_500.gif

• Like 10

1 hour ago, baw74 said:

@bearology (or anyone else who might know) - are these Jingyu's parents? This picture warms my heart so much if it is...

006tjWOIjw1faay4y8ivuj30qo141tgt.jpg&key

Nope they're not... just Zhang Jia Chen (famous producer) and the woman is from Lucida Entertainment -> according to a fan in instagram
Ck6JXwrUYAA5XmC.jpg

Those are his parents :)

Aww our whale is crying ._. 
He's become such a cute crybaby :wub:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, baw74 said:

@bearology (or anyone else who might know) - are these Jingyu's parents? This picture warms my heart so much if it is...

No, they are not. This pic was posted by Lucida Entertainment. His name is Terence IIRC - a famous producer. JY had a photo with him back in 14 Jun at 乾澄 Televesion in ShangHai (here) and again private party for JY on 2507 (pic here). JY's recent video from Korea was done by Lucida entertainment x N.E.W.S as well

JY - ShangHai Birthday Party 301116

Spoiler

Cr hi_angel1130

006qt3Ddgw1faaiy99dvaj30ns0zhjzg.jpg

006qt3Ddgw1faaiyq6976j30ph0zeqal.jpg

006qt3Ddgw1faaiz6np7wj30m40zhqa0.jpg

006qt3Ddgw1faaj0870zqj30o80zh476.jpg

006qt3Ddgw1faaixpy3ilj30oh0zhqbs.jpg

ZZ will be attending Esquire event on Dec 7.

Spoiler

70c06515jw1fabqxafudrj20qo1a4n72.jpg

Fanart

Spoiler

Cr Timmy & Johnny

006lGMY5gw1fabn9u62rej30m80m8ae7.jpg

• Like 14

@baw74 On the left is Ms. Amanda Xin Yang (杨鑫) and on the right is Mr. Terence Chang. They are of the same company Shanghai QianCheng Film and Television Culture Co., Ltd. Ms. Amanda is the CEO of the company and Mr. Chang/Zhang is a famous Hongkong and American film producer which JY had interacted with and built a strong connection and I believe that they are JY's stepping stone for his upcoming film "Guns & Kidneys". So these guys watch over him but there was still no official contract signing for the company IIRC but with this strong connection, maybe they'll be responsible for JY's upcoming movies and shows in TV.

All in good hope!

just for reference

Ms. Amanda's official weibo (here)

Mr. Terence Chang's official weibo (here)

2748773709459820985.jpg

YuZhou --- everything will be alright!

cr. 鲸鱼卖个萌

two words: Perfect two!

CPrnSdw.jpg

• Like 18

While listening to the radio after lunch, this song played....never heard this song...it sounded good but when I listened closely for the lyrics....It almost made my heart burst! I had to sound hound the song...and found the title and artist......after reading the lyrics....I thought of  our boys! made me teary eyEd! 

Credit to sara

• Like 12

Okay guys.. alright.. I've just watched that 'ZZ with the girl' video on youtube there.  Hmm.. I am not going 'berserk' here.. why?? because after 'pondering' a bit.. on our boys.. I'm analysing the recent happenings with the two.. so two weeks/less ago, we saw the 'sweetness and in love smiles' from JY at Korean fanmeeting.. and WE KNOW ZHOU WAS there with him.. all those sweets.. followed that and now.. seriously.. okay in that video it was Zhou.. and that girl.. released on JY's birthday..?!.. Guys.. I think it's a 'strategy' of some sort.. all the sweets and suddenly this 'bomb' like news on JY's birthday..?! A JOKE.. it's ODD and STRANGE, just don't match up..IT IS 'FISHY' this..  OK..I'm not gonna worry much on it. I'll wait and see, time will tell.. for now, I know I'm STILL a YuZhou fan.. goodnite!..:)).. Too tired now!!!

• Like 16

After months of reading delulus (I believe some of therm are not :wub:) from this site, I finally decided to make a soompi account.

I remeber a few weaks ago, I was very happy because of lots of candies our boys were giving us but after I saw the news about ZZ, I was so heart broken. :tears::tears::tears: At first, I don't know if I am mad, feeling bad for JY, sad or what. I cried and cried and I think me being sick right now is still related to this. Ugh.

But after reading your posts in this forum, I felt slightly better. :wub: I want to believe in them. Believe in YuZhou. I think that this news is necessary to protect themselves and their careers but I have to admit that I am just really a CPF. I don't know what to do and feel if they won't be together in the future but I have to be mature enough to realize that they have their own lives. Still praying for YuZhou to be true and pure. FAITH.

• Like 12

4 hours ago, baw74 said:

or anyone else who might know) - are these Jingyu's parents? This picture warms my heart so much if it is...

I thought the man on his left side is the director of the film were Johnny in acted in Baotou Guns and Kidneys or something that move is called it's the same director that filmed Mission Impossible 2 with Tom Cruise i forgot his name.

Edit: @baw74 yeah just saw it finaly ready with backreading hahaha

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kim Kruisbessie said:

I thought the man on his left side is the director of the film were Johnny in acted in Baotou Guns and Kidneys or something that move is called it's the same director that filmed Mission Impossible 2 with Tom Cruise i forgot his name.

No, @bearology @prima13facie and @boysloveismylife posted who they are...  you can see here:  

• Like 3

I'm going to agree with most of you guys on here - it does seem a bit odd that there were so many YuZhou hints these past few weeks then suddenly this - looks a bit like a knee-jerk reaction to perhaps too much being revealed? 

I know we shouldn't force our wishes and fantasies on them, they are after all real people not just some story or webseries, and I'll always support them both either way. But in my heart, I feel like YuZhou is still going strong... I just hope there aren't any issues with "sparta" or whatever it was we've nicknamed them which could have triggered this :/

• Like 11

29 minutes ago, lovehaiyin said:

Okay guys.. alright.. I've just watched that 'ZZ with the girl' video on youtube there.  Hmm.. I am not going 'berserk' here.. why?? because after 'pondering' a bit.. on our boys.. I'm analysing the recent happenings with the two.. so two weeks/less ago, we saw the 'sweetness and in love smiles' from JY at Korean fanmeeting.. and WE KNOW ZHOU WAS there with him.. all those sweets.. followed that and now.. seriously.. okay in that video it was Zhou.. and that girl.. released on JY's birthday..?!.. Guys.. I think it's a 'strategy' of some sort.. all the sweets and suddenly this 'bomb' like news on JY's birthday..?! A JOKE.. it's ODD and STRANGE, just don't match up..IT IS 'FISHY' this..  OK..I'm not gonna worry much on it. I'll wait and see, time will tell.. for now, I know I'm STILL a YuZhou fan.. goodnite!..:)).. Too tired now!!!

i hope you're right because i'm not gonna lie, i'm hurting right now. but my feelings will go away because at the end of the day, it's their own personal lives we are talking about. we can dream all we want but we cannot impose on their personal lives. i won't expect ZZ to make a public statement about his relationship with this girl because he's a very private person, and I will respect that.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, ronper2016 said:

won't expect ZZ to make a public statement about his relationship with this girl because he's a very private person, and I will respect that.

Hi ronper2016, ZZ probably won't make any official statement since it is not something that will affect his career directly. One other way is for any interviewers to nudge the question during interview sessions and that then we can finally get our answers.

Spoiler

he probably would just scratch his head and laugh, 'oh that was just one of my best friend from uni! I don't understand what is the fuss about! My heart already belongs to someone else!' Or something like that.

Have a nice day!

The silence is deafening :huh: 5mileslove is quiet too. It could be either bad or good. Nothing is confirmed.

• Like 8