27 minutes ago, dokiedokie said:

LOL forget to mention.. I mean in China. is it normal thing? hahaha

if Japan yes I know hahaha but China.. ? 

No idea haha

But pretty sure 

EASY MAGAZINE costumes

Sponsored by EVISU

*credit on pic*

8baf7365gw1f19clle20oj21kw21mqa5.jpg

8baf7365gw1f19cln2br2j21kw0vhn2r.jpg006a8RjRjw1f1h5xi2huhj30h80i4q3p.jpg

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

No idea haha

But pretty sure 

EASY MAGAZINE costumes

Sponsored by EVISU

*credit on pic*

The first one is hella sexy do you know where I could get them? (Tho I could tell its gonna be hella expensive)

Edit: Guys I found where you guys could get the coat :D Its in english too! http://evisu.com/

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jemmaca said:

I see you have suggestions already but I will de-lurk to offer another although it may be too serious a commitment for your liking.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_Is_Beautiful_%282010_TV_series%29

Quote from the wiki page: "Aside from scoring ratings in the mid-twenty range during its run, the series is notable for its sensitive portrayal of a loving, openly gay couple in a Korean drama on primetime network television".

This is a long family saga k-drama. I was not sure about it for the first episodes as many of the characters had very strong personalities that were a bit much for me. But in the end I realised how important it was as they represented the different reactions to finding out a family member is gay. This is not the only story in the drama but it is one of the main ones. I would say the main pairing in the show is the step-mother and the gay step-son. Their relationship will make you cry. I don't want to ruin it for anyone but I was so moved by them I rewatched the entire 63 episodes just to see their scenes and follow how their relationship changed. And this is not BL. These are two adult men who love each other and have consensual sexual relations. There is family rejection and some family acceptance as is realistic I think. This was a prime time show so there is no shown kissing but it does not shy away from the facts of them being together physically. And yes it has a happy ending. If you watch one episode a week perhaps season 2 of Heroin will be available :)

I strongly recommend Life is Beautiful too, but I have to warn viewers that their plot was kinda narrow. There are no other gays in the storyline. And they do not even have any other gay friends, no matter how handsome they were. Forget about any physical closeness between the two male leads, but seriously, they were eye-candies. 

Be prepared to cry at Episode 19 and 20. I shed my tears unshamelessly. 

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, justhereforzhou said:

The first one is hella sexy do you know where I could get them? (Tho I could tell its gonna be hella expensive)

Edit: Guys I found where you guys could get the coat :D Its in english too! http://evisu.com/

The jacket BLY wears in his live performance of I Only Care About You is 360 US dollars T.T (I really like that jacket) >.>

5 hours ago, mchansk07 said:

@yaoimazter78i watched CA & LL, but not for the rest above. can you tell me which one that has happy ending? i'm quite depressed now, waiting for addicted dvd & s2, so i really need a mood booster 

Love Sick and the The Lovers definitely...tell me if you're interested and I'll PM you the link^_^

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jonathan Oon said:

I strongly recommend Life is Beautiful too, but I have to warn viewers that their plot was kinda narrow. There are no other gays in the storyline. And they do not even have any other gay friends, no matter how handsome they were. Forget about any physical closeness between the two male leads, but seriously, they were eye-candies. 

Be prepared to cry at Episode 19 and 20. I shed my tears unshamelessly. 

Totally agree about episode 19 and 20. Coming out scenes always make me cry whether fact or fiction. But these episodes were especially moving.

For me how one's family reacts is so very important. I feel dramas like these can give parents an opportunity to think about this issue and maybe react better if they are ever faced with this situation. If a drama family rejects the child and shows how painful this is that is one lesson, while showing how to be accepting is another lesson. I understand that later parts of the book for Addicted do have our couple telling their parents. If someone has those translated I would be very interested in reading them. My guess is that BLY's dad is an example of love and acceptance. I certainly hope so. (and was I the only one who thought he was very attractive?)

• Like 3

On 2/29/2016 at 3:46 PM, Spectra Pride said:

I've gone into a post heroin depression stage:tears: I need more episodes. This show was really addictive. I need Johnny in my life.  Any other suggestions on gay webseries that I can watch? Please I need something to fill the void

There aren't a lot of webseries to my knowledge, just Counter Attack and Like Love (got released as a movie then as a web series?), but there are a lot of BL movies out there, none as good as Addicted though. 

Japanese BL Movies: (I'm only going to list happier ones, Japan has trouble making BL movies where the characters can be happy.)

Takumi-Kun series. There are five of them, the first movie is almost a completely different cast than the rest of the films so you can skip that one although it is ok. The rest of them are great. Really good chemistry with the actors. :wub: Takes place at a boy's boarding school. Popular rich boy falls for his anti-social roommate who has emotional scars from his childhood.

Spoiler

Here's a link to the third movie:

http://www.gooddrama.net/japanese-movie/takumi-kun-series-bibou-no-detail-2010

All the other links I had for this are dead. Sorry. :vicx:

Fujimi Orchestra. I liked this one, although I know a lot of fans of the books/anime didn't like some of the changes they made. It was made by the same people who made Takumi-kun, but it wasn't made into a series of them like they had hoped since it didn't do as well as they wanted. Plot intro: An amateur orchestra made up of people who play mostly for fun gets a highly talented conductor, main violinist doesn't like him. (I want a smiley that raises it's eyebrows like Ga Hai in the health screening scene...) Sorry I don't have a link to this one... EDIT: Found one

Spoiler

Seven Days. These movies (2 in all) are really good. They are really new too, DVD was released in December. Plot: Really handsome boy asks out a younger classmate (he's supposed to be really hot too but I'm 'meh~' about him, I think it's the hair) when he runs into him on Monday morning after hearing about how he'll go out with whoever asks him out first on Monday and date them for seven days and then breaks up with them because he doesn't love them.

Spoiler

The first movie.

http://hdfree.se/watch-online/seven-days-friday-to-sunday <- The second one.

Docchi mo Docchi. Premise: It's supposed to be about what happens when two dominant men fall for each other. :blink: It's enjoyable, if odd. The subtitles aren't complete.

Spoiler

This post is kind of long so I'll stop here. If people are interested I'll list some more, with the links if I have them, these are just some of the ones I know of from Japan, I haven't touched other countries yet.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, hellolive said:

Look at them! :blush:

I hate them so much.

Why they were such a super cute lovey-dovey couple when off-screen?! :astonished:

But tried so hard to hide their feelings while on-screen (when interview).

I just believe of what I accidentally see, not what being shown.

Omg i hate them toooooooo! Hahahahaa

• Like 2

OMG Zhou Zhou Weibo Update!

感谢大家这么给力地打榜!![给劲]新专辑共有七首歌,四首歌是原创[转发],从本周起每周一上线一首新歌,完整版新专辑即将在下月正式发行,再次谢谢大家对我的支持哦[不好意思]

6b202cedjw1f1h9wev99tj20qo0zktzm.jpg

He also added this link: http://weibo.com/p/10151501_100323567?u=5865673339&m=3948203588305634&cu=5865673339

• Like 10

4 hours ago, guhai said:

I know some of you have turned to reading fanfics to "fill the void" (hello to the 3,500 readers of mine who're lurking around), so here's another one for you!

As some of you may/may not know, there's a car s*x scene in Episode 15 of the series that's been cut.
There's no actual car s*x scene in the novel...so I've written one ^_^

Link: The Missing Car Scene

Excerpt: (age-restricted 18+)

Reveal hidden contents

IgMheYQ.png

Shuddering at this never-before-seen dominate side of his lover, Guhai obeyed, opening his mouth to flick his tongue teasingly at the tips of the other’s fingers.

Luoyin wasn’t having any of that. “I said suck,” he said, pressing his fingers down on the other’s tongue and raising an eyebrow in challenge. Saliva dripped from the corner of Guhai’s mouth, sliding down his chin as he finally closed his mouth around Luoyin’s fingers and sucked, laving the digits with moisture. He curled his tongue around individual fingers, making sure to cover every inch of them.

(The rest is too graphic for me to put on here...)

Do let me know if you like it! ^_^

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!:lol:

I think out of all the cut scenes, this scene is the one I'm most curious about! Since after all it wasn't in the novel~

Makes one very curious as to what could have gone on. All I do know is that the BTS clip of them kissing in the car was the hottest thing I've ever seen!:wub:

But seriously, thank you so much for this @guhai! Your writing is superb! I even made an account on asianfanfic to be of some support~;) Thank you~~~~~~~:heart:

Also, keep voting you guys!! As of now JY is #1 & WZ is #2! YAY!!

• Like 2