sob sob. :tears:.. i just back from Chengdu and ZZ will be in Chengdu..

Not sure what are the chance to really able to see him in person. Wish he has concert again in any country in South East Asia. I will go this time. China less chance since his ticket always sold out.

'Zhouzhou will pay a visit to Sichuan Moon bear rescue centre on 26th September as the spokesman of our project!'

• Like 8

2 hours ago, aeislaeigh said:

Source:   亚洲动物基金AAF

#与洲同行相约月熊# 秋高气爽季节美,Wuli洲洲来探访[微风][微风][微风]
嗯是的,四川龙桥黑熊救护中心终于盼来了关爱月熊代言人@许魏洲ZZ [噢耶]
嗯是的,会有两个与洲喵一起探访中心的名额!没有一点点防备,#与许魏洲同框# 的机会就这样真实的来啦~[得意地笑]

嗯是的,还会送出限量洲喵卡通形象T恤和签名明信片[好喜欢]
Ps:明天公布活动方式,第一波抽奖截止到本周五24:00点,求关注话题求转发[好爱哦]

6f669b0cjw1f81d8ajvgfj22yo50gkjt.jpg

Fan art

...ZZ here is just perfect, this is what i am thinking when i say ZZ in his simplest , musculine yet stunning version of him

love this pic :wub:

• Like 6

3 hours ago, kyrie777 said:

Ooooo can someone find out if that scarf is really a HK brand? It'll be awesome if it was. Too long no candy already from the whale....

Here is ur candy...

Yes... it s HK brand... but hv heard at there is a (small) shop at Shainghai and Beijing as well..   

This is a "rumor".. Fans said that JY asked if there was a package delivered for him and he got a package on Monday night... He wear the scarf on Tuesday Tuesday morning (I should say the whole day).. It s like he showed it to s.o. rather than being that cold... It s 20 C on Tuesday..  hahaha..

Here is my delulu: It s from ZZ

cUda5z.jpg

• Like 9

BAZAAR Charity Night (090916)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   鲸鸿_黄景瑜粉丝后援团

006wyzLDgw1f81lf3b1zbj338w4uiqvd.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   黄景瑜全国粉丝后援会官博

723109cdgw1f81jcz5q6lj22bp44s1l3.jpg

One Thousand Rabbits Mochizuki Charity Event (091916)

Spoiler

Source:   许魏洲吧

006hYRTnjw1f81kj2g0kvj30xc1e0h5u.jpg

006hYRTnjw1f81kj7ds69j30xc1e07iu.jpg

006hYRTnjw1f81kjfd405j30xc1e01ge.jpg

006hYRTnjw1f81kjnl72hj30xc1e0txr.jpg

006hYRTnjw1f81kjuu9pfj30xc1e0nhm.jpg

006hYRTnjw1f81kk3c8b2j30xc1e04ol.jpg

006hYRTnjw1f81kkaa74nj30xc1e0nhi.jpg

006hYRTnjw1f81kkgxjqgj30xc1e01ek.jpg

006hYRTnjw1f81kkn8xkfj30xc1e0qmq.jpg

Nanjing Forest Music Festival (091616)

Spoiler

Source:   TL_ECG

006wYCYVgw1f81iulv7joj31t02pi7wh.jpg

006wYCYVgw1f81itsr20vj33b527fb29.jpg

006wYCYVgw1f81iudwb2gj31z42yoe81.jpg

006wYCYVgw1f81iu8y7hpj31z42yonpd.jpg

006wYCYVgw1f81itxnrr3j31vs2to7wh.jpg

006wYCYVgw1f81iu46ehyj31z42yoe81.jpg

006wYCYVgw1f81iuik6gej31z42yokjl.jpg

006wYCYVgw1f81iu0o6s2j31z42yoe81.jpg

006wYCYVgw1f81iurtdoij33w92lix6p.jpg

006wYCYVgw1f80di20ylxj31z42yohdt.jpg

006wYCYVgw1f80dhg274tj31z42yokjl.jpg

006wYCYVgw1f80dhbse13j33q02hcqv5.jpg

006wYCYVgw1f80dhpn82vj31z42yonpd.jpg

006wYCYVgw1f80dileq59j31z42yokjl.jpg

006wYCYVgw1f80didvx9hj33mc2ewnpd.jpg

006wYCYVgw1f80dhvb3j2j31q02l0np1.jpg

006wYCYVgw1f80dh1dmstj31z42yohdt.jpg

006wYCYVgw1f80dis7uzej33e729hhdt.jpg

Manips

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:  yuzhou.studio19520

201.jpg

Spoiler

Source:  zZhouluv

006ubZv6gw1f80j3yn67fj31kw1kw7dn.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   T_J_小太阳

005K2qS5gw1f81nga25fcj30ij0rp429.jpg

Fan arts

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   呼呼花-

mm_thumb.gif等我
doge_thumb.gif等你

a966fe84jw1f81npa5eglj20er1cptkl.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   西红柿君chris许魏洲国际后援会

006tf5VCgw1f81kaqbbfhj33h06687wk.jpg

• Like 13

On 9/21/2016 at 1:41 AM, baw74 said:

Welcome, and you are amongst friends here in your love of the show and actors, and pain for the abrupt ending and ban(s). I'm hopeful that with the release of the DVDs (this friday - 9/23!) we will have full HD, uncut, and eng-subbed videos to watch. I'm holding off on watching the series for the 6th time for that... :wub:

Wow that's great to hear.  It will will available for purchase online? I hope it sells well so the producers would get a profit from the show. Considering the small budget they have they were able to create something very beautiful and that Cita to the heart.

• Like 3

On 9/21/2016 at 2:09 AM, 1blankstare said:

Where in Philippines and how'd you find out this drama? (Ilocano, Tagalog, Cebuano? Or?)

---

Glad his hair back to black although I also like his blonde hair but natural hair looks better imo. Wonder when ZZ does his weibo welfare? He's been busy he doesn't have time to make a video. 

Hey I'm from Manila... Tagalog ;) Found this while browsing the internet and right after watching the first episode I was hooked until the end.

What about you? Saw in your other post you now live in the US. Where in the Philippines you came from?

• Like 4

9 hours ago, yoyoo said:

Here is ur candy...

Yes... it s HK brand... but hv heard at there is a (small) shop at Shainghai and Beijing as well..   

Hide contents

This is a "rumor".. Fans said that JY asked if there was a package delivered for him and he got a package on Monday night... He wear the scarf on Tuesday Tuesday morning (I should say the whole day).. It s like he showed it to s.o. rather than being that cold... It s 20 C on Tuesday..  hahaha..

Here is my delulu: It s from ZZ

Hide contents

cUda5z.jpg

Thanks!

I'm sharing your delulu!

I suppose he's too busy to knit one himself these days. Lol. 

Spoiler

tumblr_o3kykjhDhH1res9cbo9_1280.jpg

• Like 6

12 hours ago, yoyoo said:

Here is ur candy...

Not saying anything about the delulu, just sharing some information -  Ziggy Chen is a Shanghai based Chinese Designer. It is not a HK brand. JY was seen wearing his bomber jacket as well a few days ago. The main stores are in Shanghai and Beijing. The rest of are just stockist. 

• Like 4

Translation of old fanaccounts (chap 5-10) by fansite HeroinSeries (@HeroinSeries粉丝群应援站) when they visited Addicted filming site on 151216. These fanaccounts were posted from 151217-151231. And the fanaccounts are listed chapter 1-10, I'm only translating chapter 5-10 whereby the fansite have interactions with Yuzhoufengwen. The front part of the fanacc is mainly about how they arrived at the site, gave presents to CJD, staffs, Bai granny and Bai papa. Chap 5 is after the staffs told them that they will let the cast come out and meet them for awhile.

[Trans under the cut]

*HS-kun = person writing fanaccount 

Chapter 5. WIN

I can't remember who was the first to come out(of the filming site/house), probably Chenwen whose birthday is coming soon. That day, the staffs collected the birthday presents and brought it in, leaving behind the birthday cake for us to personally give it to him. After Chenwen came out, he was honestly a lot taller than what I thought of! He was wearing the blue-white uniform, very fair...very young....very good looking...Chenwen thanked us after receiving the cake, which woke me up from spacing out, but very soon I entered into a state of confusion (in fact, I was consistently in a state of confusion after I entered the filming production site), I took the paint marker and postcards, asking Chenwen to sign for our fansite~ At that time, I was in close proximity with him....so close that I can see stubble near his lips! Can you guys believe it! Of course I was very calm on the surface (and shy), but inwardly I was hyper! Even his stubble are handsome! The special young aura of youth! It captivated my shoujo heart, please do not call for ambulance! (faints)

*****************************************************************************************

Chapter 6. Contagious

Cutie pie Chenwen forgot to sign a "to" at the front when he was signing, so he signed a small "to" at the front of HS's name.....Hence, the "trembling when signing" condition became contagious, intitially, to make it more convenient for signings, HS wrote Heroin Series on the paper, the actors only have to copy it from the paper, yet......Dashu still signed it wrongly hahaha, he cancelled the words casually with the marker, and wrote an "I" on it again, feels like an elementary school kid doing his homework, wrote wrongly and lazy to erase it away, these tiny actions are cute in the eyes of HS-kun. You think the "trembling hands when signing" condition is only to this extent? You are wrong! "trembling hands when signing" condition also comes along with the "temporary blankness" condition, a specific sign of this is when HS-kun asked Jingyu: "Can you sign a "to" for us?", Jingyu's face was like ??? (full of question marks), afterwards Zhouzhou reminded him, that he has to write a "to" and add a colon beside it, and obviously Jingyu was in a state of blankness throughout the signing, because when HS-kun went back to the motel and looked carefully at Jingyu's signature, I don't know what he signed.....

*****************************************************************************************

Chapter 7. to

Anyway probably no one knows what exactly did Jingyu signed, even dan CEO (CJD) jokingly asked Jingyu "what is this thing that you are signing......." When it was Zhouzhou's turn to sign, out of mannerism, HS-kun also asked Zhouzhou: "Can I have your autograph?" I thought that Zhouzhou would also respond politely, but unexpectedly, what came out first was Zhouzhou's smile at HS-kun, from that moment, HS-kun understands the meaning of the spring wind's freshness, the meaning of a peach blossom face, the meaning of an alluring smile.....cough cough let's return to the main topic, Zhouzhou has a beautiful smile, he also have bright eyes, and he told HS-kun "of course you can!", totally no sense of distant, his friendliness is like the big brother next door. Afterwards.....the virgo HS-kun realized, Zhouzhou wrote "to" and not "To", he didn't capitalize the first word, Zhouzhou friendliness can be seen from his handwriting and his writing habits, it reminds HS-kun of my youth days, the classmate who was a sunshine boy and laid back, yet at the same time, people are drawn to him.

Chapter 8. Lai

The actors returns back to filming after they gave their autographs. HS-kun and friends were all wearing thick down jackets , yet we were still feeling cold in the Winter, but most of the actors wore thin uniforms, feels cold just by staring at them, thus, it's really tough during filming, I hope that they will take care of their health and be healthy. After the 4 of them enters the backyard, HS-kun saw a big dog outside the backyard, very very obedient, even when other dogs barked at him, it doesn't barks back, stays quietly at a corner, cooly expressed "I don't want to mingle with you guys...." HS-kun is scared of dogs, yet even I also like this dog. The staff told HS-kun, Zhouzhou especially likes this dog, Previously someone asked Zhouzhou about naming the dog, and Zhouzhou named it "lai" (come). En.....HS-kun likes this name, simple and straightforward. it also shows the obedient personality of the dog, and it's catchy, easy to remember, and......(I can't praise anymore) Zhouzhou why are you so humorous! adorable! Oh gosh I really like boys with this type of personality.

Chapter 9. Hot water bag

As proven, "temporary blankness" condition is contagious, because HS-kun can't remember when it was when Jingyu came out of the backyard the 2nd time. Of course, the main point is not the timing when Jingyu came out, the main point is when he came out, he was hugging a dog in his arms...it's a toy poodle, and even wearing a shirt with red-white stripes, looks very obedient in JY's arms, Jingyu was caressing the dog's head while hugging it, a tall handsome youth hugging a cute little puppy, leaning against the door, the winter's sunlight warmly shone on them, this image of difference is too perfect,  just as HS-kun takes a deep breathe and about to exclaim, I realized that it isn't a dog, but something similar to a hot water bag, that's right, later on it appeared in a BTS clip,  Jingyu teasing the sleepy Zhouzhou with the dog plushie.....to be honest, I can understand hugging the hot water bag because the weather is cold and he isn't wearing thick clothing, but treating it like a real dog and gently caressing it in his hug.......can I apply to be a hot water bag doggie? sob sob sob

Chapter 10. Farewell

Because they have other matters to attend to, Dashu and win (Chenwen) have to leave the filming site earlier, Zhouzhou and Jingyu stood at the front doors and waved goodbyes to them. Before they leave, Zhouzhou told them "don't cry~", and Wenwen pretended to cry, they jokingly hugged and comforted each other. Our Jingyu, is still leaning against the door and caressing the little doggie hot water bag, I predict that the doggie will soon go bald from his strokings. Dashu waved to us blankly, which is why I said, everyone really caught the "temporary blankness" condition that day. Afterwards, HS-kun ordered pizzas for them. The filming was still going on when HS-kun was about to leave, seeing everyone working hard and staffs at the site telling us the locations for water and washrooms, it makes us feel surprised and spoiled. Everyone working hard for <Addicted> web series deserves to be respected, I believe this production full of sincerity will be far more fascinating than our expectations.

----------------------------------------------------------------

[Eng CC subs] 150921 Xu Weizhou Cotton girl BTS clip

• Like 22

On 21 September 2016 at 9:23 PM, aeislaeigh said:

Source:   亚洲动物基金AAF

Spoiler

6f669b0cjw1f81d8ajvgfj22yo50gkjt.jpg

OMG! What is this? ZZ protecting bears? BEARS? BEARS????? BEAR HUGS FOR BEARS?? lxhainio_org.giflxhainio_org.giflxhainio_org.giflxhainio_org.gif

Awwwww! JY ah, can you do something for bears too? Maybe protecting Polar Bears? Panda? Koala??? lxhainio_org.giflxhainio_org.giflxhainio_org.giflxhainio_org.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ZZ - Versace Event 7 Bags for 7 Cities (200916) Fancam. Cr YuZhou Collection Youtube

Spoiler

Spoiler

ZZ - One Thousand Rabbits Mochizuki Charity Event (091916) Fancam. Cr YuZhou Collection Youtube 

Spoiler

Spoiler

FMV - ZZ. Cr 永不放倒瑜洲大旗 Youtube

Spoiler

YZ airport styles

Spoiler

Cr 小业子yz

Cs4tLTJVUAAb5VV.jpg

Cs4wNP6VYAEHio1.jpg

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr T_J_小太阳

005K2qS5jw1f821bukjqhj30ij0rpjve.jpg

Spoiler

Cr heroin funny

6198d47fgw1f824f1kbgyj20dw09odhi.jpg

6198d47fgw1f824f968onj20fz0aojth.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The boys' schedule

ZZ: 24/09 - Zebra Music Festival (20:00 - 20:40). Info above. Livestream link here

ZZ: 25/09 - Laneige livestream (3:00pm). Info here.

ZZ: 26/09 - Moon Bear Charity. Info above

ZZ: 27/09 - 2016 Asia New Song Chart at Beijing Conference Center. Info here.

ZZ: 29/09 - iFeng Fashion Choice. Info here.

JY: 15/10 - Pangolin Protection Charity Event in ShenZhen. Info here

• Like 18

Hiiii.. I`m newbie in this thread.. actually almost.2 week have been silent reader in this thread... I`m very excited with shang yin... chemistry main actors very good, their skill, and story very touching... have several time I rewatched this series.. hee... yuzhou make me blushing.. especially weizhou he is handsome and cute on the same time.. jing yu very manly... perfect.. hehe..

actually I have read pages before and seen bts or yuzhou video on y*****e.. or stalking their IG or yuzhou fan IG too, after just to be silent reader I`ve decided post in here... very sad read shangyin season 2 have cancel,why? Many other BL Chinese Drama appear in China, but no problem.. why happened to shangyin especially main actors yuzhou...?very cruel for separating them... :tears::tears:  :tears:they`re so.look natural if together too strong chemistry.. :wub::wub::wub: I hope they can together again... #pray hope miracle for season 2 will coming eventhough difficult  and  if really release, casting have to yuzhou no one else who can change them... sorry if my english not good... btw, I.like so much weizhou songs especially dust and walk slowly... very touching and I can feel it.... :tears::tears: when I`m looking their video make me smile and happy too... cause shang yin I`m interested learn mandarin yesterday I have bought mandarin book for learning.... hope I`ll understand... :)

• Like 12

8 hours ago, fantard said:

Hey I'm from Manila... Tagalog ;) Found this while browsing the internet and right after watching the first episode I was hooked until the end.

What about you? Saw in your other post you now live in the US. Where in the Philippines you came from?

La Union province, Ilocano. Got addicted to this too. I thought since everyone was talking about this one (and Counterattack) I decided to watch it since I was bored. Now I go back and watches the series and bts over and over again. This show is amazing. One of the best Chinese BL I've ever seen. Any Chai Jidan series actually is, but I like this mostly. 

• Like 7

9 hours ago, ponyporridge said:

Not saying anything about the delulu, just sharing some information -  Ziggy Chen is a Shanghai based Chinese Designer. It is not a HK brand. JY was seen wearing his bomber jacket as well a few days ago. The main stores are in Shanghai and Beijing. The rest of are just stockist. 

Thanks for the info @ponyporridge

• Like 1

BAZAAR Charity Night (090916)

Spoiler

Source:   JohnnyFanClub黄景瑜后援会

006kZipwjw1f822y5l9haj30fw0nuwqj.jpg

Timmy – Nanjing ee809d.png Beijing (091716)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   今天喝鱼粥了吗

8e4acf60gw1f82lhotce0j21jk2bcb2c.jpg

8e4acf60gw1f82lhzgef6j21jk2bc1l0.jpg

8e4acf60gw1f82li9n0nuj21jk2bc4qs.jpg

8e4acf60gw1f82lig2k2gj22bc1jkkjn.jpg

8e4acf60gw1f82lik84zbj22bc1jknpd.jpg

8e4acf60gw1f82livx128j21jk2bde83.jpg

8e4acf60gw1f82lj1qirvj21jk2bc4qs.jpg

8e4acf60gw1f82lj75t8lj21jk2bce84.jpg

8e4acf60gw1f82ljdksdmj21jk2bchdw.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   HAIZZ_jy

006u3oRBgw1f82kmcp9ljg30dv0nnu15.gif

Nanjing Forest Music Festival (091616)

Spoiler

Source:   ING1020_许魏洲

006brDmojw1f82k6lf54lj30rs15o7wh.jpg

006brDmojw1f82k6oi523j30rs15o1kx.jpg

006brDmojw1f82k6ru5egj30rs15o1kx.jpg

006brDmojw1f82k79mnyxj315o0rs1kx.jpg

006brDmojw1f82k6uzvw0j30rs15o1kx.jpg

006brDmojw1f82k6xrbtfj315o0rs4qp.jpg

006brDmojw1f82k70yz7kj30rs15o7wh.jpg

006brDmojw1f82k7448t8j30rs15oe81.jpg

006brDmojw1f82k777mdzj30rs15o7wh.jpg

One Thousand Rabbits Mochizuki Charity Event (091916)

Spoiler

Source:   BubbleSheep_许魏洲图博

006pvaMbgw1f8285cc9g4j32hu3qsnpd.jpg

006pvaMbgw1f8285pjv3xj32ke3ulqv5.jpg

006pvaMbgw1f8285l53x8j32mv3ybx6p.jpg

006pvaMbgw1f8285gj1ntj32kb3uhnpd.jpg

Manips

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:  zZhouluv

006ubZv6jw1f81o0ecqgjj31hc1hck03.jpg

006ubZv6jw1f82f4zvo9aj31hc0u0wlz.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   Danty-五角星

6d5cdd15gw1f82aovom94j20ku0kujti.jpg

6d5cdd15gw1f82aoys1n0g20ku0ku4ni.gif

Fan arts

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   宇宙XC衣卫全球后援团

006pfSvzgw1f82l4ucqufj31qy2cc473.jpg

006pfSvzgw1f82l4mwueij31ra2c8qcp.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   bblue_Maryy

006xtrc9gw1f81s50l9qmj312j1mc7wh.jpg

006xtrc9gw1f81s55df51j30k00umguz.jpg

• Like 15

Having read @gayyoxx's fanfic "Colours of Life" made me delulu again. What if they really are in a relationship? Before I found that impossible, but given ZZ's ninja skills (there's a funny video clip where someone asked him if he's a ninja. His reaction is priceless!) I think it's possible for them to have a relationship that's under the radar. 

If they are in one, I imagine ZZ to be the one more focused on finances (I don't know why I have this image of him; probably because of BLY?), on keeping a good image and on practicing all the time. JY seems to like spending on expensive stuff and having fun. For some reason, I can't imagine ZZ just partying around or drinking often. But even with his nice image, I think he can be really tough! Just look at the video clip of him saying cuss words which @kaichinnggg posted before. As much as JY looks like a gangster, I think ZZ can be equally tough! 

Cant wait to see how they'll celebrate Christmas!

• Like 9