Landed @ Beijing airport

Reveal hidden contents

Cr pipiyo_JT

Cr4Y-bFUkAAN5Wt.jpg

Hide contents

Cr FlowerFlutter

Cr4ZVvKUIAEWv-1.jpg

Cr4ZVvLUEAAr0pQ.jpg

His legs seem to have beefed up. I don't know if it's just me or he seemed to have really skinny legs in previous photos.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pabloyalex said:

Just wondering if he or they are invited to Europe if they are willing to come and meet local fans, It still looks their main focus is on Asia  hope they know now their popularity goes beyond Asia/ It could be very interesting a press conference/fan meeting in Europe honestly

Hi there, welcome to the thread. ZZ has only started his career as a singer for less than 6 months so it's understandable that he is focusing on Asian countries. I am surprised myself actually that he had 2 successful concerts in ThaiLand and Korea. For a new singer like him who started as an actor with only 2 OST songs from a banned and low-budget web-series, its quite a remarkable achievement. If you search for fancams from these 2 concerts in Youtube (we have a compilation for all of his fanmeeting/concert performances on the front page of this thread), I am sure you will be moved by K-fans and T-fans. Even with language barrier, they sang along with ZZ for every single song during the whole concert. I am very happy for him. There were also lots of good reviews from K - and T - media about ZZ (if you are interested, you can also find it under translated on the front page of the thread).

And don't worry, ZZ knows he has international fans. He even mentioned in his most recent livestream 2 days ago that he did read international fan messages and said thank you. However, I think it's still too early for him to have a fan meeting in Europe. If ZZ is going to release another album and having another fanmeeting/concert tour, he will probably still focus on Asian countries (maybe adding a few more countries like Malaysia, Vietnam, Taiwan or Japan). I picked these because ZZ does have fanclubs (not officially but these groups have been sending gifts and went overseas to attend his concerts) from these countries. We are all here to show our love and support to the boys. Hopefully in a near future, ZZ and JY will gain more popularity overseas, not only within Asia but also US and UK. 

xix has answered your question in details but yes, D&G do know JY and invited JY to the Milan fashion show. JY's profile is still on their website here

• Like 14

ZZ - Mian由你想象 weibo update

Spoiler

Cr4oqreUEAcKr8A.jpg

More JY 090916 (Baotou - Beijing)

Spoiler

Cr 蕾蕾蕾蕾蕾蕾

Cr4XsmyVMAAQxGq.jpg

Cr4Xsp9UEAIbCTS.jpg

Cr4XtD3UAAAQNh3.jpg

Cr4XoDEUkAAiC-3.jpg

Spoiler

Cr Halo Johnny

Cr4hVeqVIAAOI3s.jpg

Cr4hYAmUIAE2oup.jpg

Cr4hZgcVUAAoG7j.jpg

Cr4hbTTVIAAJfXe.jpg

Spoiler

Cr 鲸鱼爱吃喵

Cr4bH5kUkAQyaJ5.jpg

Spoiler

Cr 永乐娱乐

Cr4YKYKVMAEZPaO.jpg

Cr4YKinVMAAdvmy.jpg

Spoiler

Cr 大圈圈圈圈儿

Cr4kKrdUsAYZa85.jpg

Cr4kKrdUAAEddt1.jpg

Hopefully you will have some rest after the event tonight JY. And of course spending quality time with your kitten as well :D

Edit: I have no idea what this is but JY was holding.....ZZ :w00t:

Spoiler

Cr 冰婷儿_

Cr4poN6UEAAKYCP.jpg

Cr4ppETVIAEYmTO.jpg

Its from RedMoon, maybe photos of ZZ during his concerts?? Kudos to RedMoon :wub:

Spoiler

Cr Lydia的精分日常

Cr4puLyVYAAJXiH.jpg

Cr4nrdMUMAA6duL.jpg

• Like 20

14 minutes ago, bearology said:

Soompi doesn't let me edit :blink: Look at this guys, JY gave the bag to his assistant? and took ZZ photo gift from RedMoon to hold it himself :wub:

My delulu "I have to hold my kitten's photos, you take this please!" - said JY :lol:

Reveal hidden contents

Can anybody see this as something other than a 'confirmation' from JY?? He didn't even try to hide the picture or let go of it. How could anyone say he doesn't have some kind of relationship with ZZ when he is so freely being seen carrying a picture of ZZ. Not BLY. ZZ.

• Like 21

1 hour ago, bearology said:

Soompi doesn't let me edit :blink: Look at this guys, JY gave the bag to his assistant? and took ZZ photo gift from RedMoon to hold it himself :wub:

My delulu "I have to hold my kitten's photos, you take this please!" - said JY :lol:

Hide contents

·Are you able to find clearer videos on this? On weibo,

Spoiler

ZZ's only fans are up in arms saying that it is photo-shopped and that either CPF is once again trying to destroy the reputation of ZZ or that JY is riding on ZZ's coat-tails.

I find it odd that there are so many people and yet only a few photos captured this. At the same time, none of the two videos I've seen thus far (including the one posted by @mrsaturn two floors down), clearly show ZZ's photos in his folder... I am just afraid that it is fake.

Thanks @bearology! Looks more real with every photo but then it seems to originate from the same few people?. If this is true, then looks like they are getting bolder and bolder with each passing day. This would also suggest that they are serious about each other.

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

Are you able to find clearer videos on this? On weibo,

I find it odd that there are so many people and yet only a few photos captured this. At the same time, none of the two videos I've seen thus far, clearly show ZZ's photos in his folder... I am just afraid that it is fake.

There are lots of photos and from different cameras as well.

Spoiler

Cr 冰婷儿_

Cr4vvTMVUAA4eW_.jpg

Cr4vv0iVMAAqTG8.jpg

Spoiler

Cr Lydia的精分日常

Cr4vzXJUAAACZ_F.jpg

Cr4vzwXVUAALt-M.jpg

The other side of this is JY's photo

Spoiler

Cr RedMoon

Cr4dJW9UMAAMXOe.jpg

Spoiler

Cr Vuc洲帝门卫保洁大叔

Cr4zT20VYAUQCF_.jpg

I don't believe these are all photoshopped. :blink:

16 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

Can anybody see this as something other than a 'confirmation' from JY?? He didn't even try to hide the picture or let go of it. How could anyone say he doesn't have some kind of relationship with ZZ when he is so freely being seen carrying a picture of ZZ. Not BLY. ZZ.

Auntie, after he took it, he even looked down to check his kitten's photo :wub::wub::wub: #longliveyuzhou #yuzhouisreal #believeinyuzhou 

• Like 20

17 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

·Are you able to find clearer videos on this? On weibo,

Hide contents

ZZ's only fans are up in arms saying that it is photo-shopped and that either CPF is once again trying to destroy the reputation of ZZ or that JY is riding on ZZ's coat-tails.

I find it odd that there are so many people and yet only a few photos captured this. At the same time, none of the two videos I've seen thus far, clearly show ZZ's photos in his folder... I am just afraid that it is fake.

@xix19xix http://m.weibo.cn/5308667464/4017773203817837?sourceType=sms&from=1069095010&wm=3333_1001

Guess most of you must have heard of alot different version of stories that will be happening later (red carpet and dinner) if it is true then now we understand why the sugar overload on wed

• Like 7

2 hours ago, mrsaturn said:

@xix19xix http://m.weibo.cn/5308667464/4017773203817837?sourceType=sms&from=1069095010&wm=3333_1001

Guess most of you must have heard of alot different version of stories that will be happening later (red carpet and dinner) if it is true then now we understand why the sugar overload on wed

Hi @mrsaturn, appreciate your posts always. But may I invite you to quit teasing and really share what you have heard or seen? :P 

I don't think we have any idea what you mean by the sugar on Wednesday and about the red carpet and dinner (unless you mean that they may be staying together). Please elaborate. In fact, I am on weibo, I see or hear no rumours. You can always put a caveat if you aren't sure it it is real.

• Like 19

14 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

Hi @mrsaturn, appreciate your posts always. But may I invite you to quit teasing and really share what you have heard or seen? :P 

I don't think we have any idea what you mean by the sugar on Wednesday during the red carpet and dinner (unless you mean that they may be staying together). Please elaborate. In fact, I am on weibo, I see or hear no rumours. You can always put a caveat if you aren't sure it it is real.

@xix19xixEh i thought you on weibo you should heard about zz representing fm and going for the red carpet?!?!?! Its all over on weibo! Jy will not attend red carpet but BOTH will go for the dinner!. Other versions include zz will walk the red carpet but not going for dinner

However now the person deleted it and said not sure.

I will share what i promised  later. I just wokr up lol

• Like 6

ZZ: Old pics from his teen years:

Spoiler

Cr5T2LaVIAQdYGs.jpg

Cr : jungdongjae470 on Instagram

Spoiler

Spoiler

58 minutes ago, bearology said:

@Fuu_Kaze and T恤 (Their weibo @cun风cui进门 @黄景瑜的黑T恤和许魏洲的白T恤)

Thank you so much for this translation of ZZ's interview and thank you @bearology for posting it. I appreciate all your efforts. I was dying to understand what ZZ was saying. :) 

4 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

@mrsaturn Many of us here don't have access to weibo. And even if we did, we would need translations for most of it. Even translations for Google translate quite often :lol: We rely on kind souls, like you, who not only have access, but understanding as well, to let us know what's going on. Everybody gets on the thread at different times, so if it is not being talked about here, it's just a good chance that others who have seen it just haven't had a chance to post. I for one appreciate all information, especially delulu candy news coming directly out of China :D

Oh because @xix19xix said that she/he was on weibo and didnt see it! But after thinking I think that is because the original poster deleted it and said that she cant help it if the arrangement changed and apologised that she revealed the info in advance.

• Like 14

1 hour ago, mrsaturn said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Ok. The following are what I read and heard. Why I shared was because I read in few posts how people read and believe that JY wants to stop associating with addicted and etc and because of wed sugar overload, I decided that I should share these with you then on the next day, although I kind of regretted it but since I promised so here goes.

Not sure how many of you heard of this but it was rumoured that JY went to few of his fansite admins and told them not to badmouth ZZ. This, resulted in few of JY fansite closure or changing of new admin. And also JY not being able to get the support for Ah Li Planet Voting, almost all the votes are by CPFs. They said because of this, his photobook wasnt selling well (the purple and yellow ones) but I believe the reason could be because the contents are the same.

It is only on wed I start to believe that the one on JY going to his fans could really be true, I mean we all know what 6 and 2 represents.... and why suddenly JY decided to use it? It seems to be that JY doesnt care anymore, (my personal opinion).

This is not the first time that JY only fans close down their fansite or quit as fan. There were two other incidents that fans became cpf or quit being fans.

The first incident was requested not to talk about again but I found out that not many people know about it so I felt no harm sharing with you all.

1. Airport Incident - I cant rem the date, whether it is april 3rd or march 4th. and this was requested not to be mentioned at all. So what happened was, JY just arrived at airport and after that, they saw ZZ in his car. JY also requested the fans not to upload the video and photos.

2. Hotel incident - Cant rem the date again sorry but some ZZ fans found out about ZZ hotel stay and went to the hotel and wait for him, they waited quite some time but instead of seeing ZZ, they saw JY walking out of the hotel. 

Both incidents resulted in fans becoming cpf or leaving the fandom.

And thanks @skeletonworks for correcting the date about CJD,

And just earlier weibo was reporting about ZZ will be walking the red carpet but JY not walking the red carpet. Both of them will attend the dinner. And it was obvious JY was showing the folder with ZZ picture on purpose. There are videos showing it. If it is true, then it explains why JY wrote 6 and 2, ZZ singing walk slowly, saying he likes eggyolk mooncake (this could be normal but he laughed after that so it means he knows that cpf will link this to addicted's 12 eggyolk mooncake!) All these is like hinting to us that something is gonna happen (which is tonight 's dinner if it is true!) (Btw did you guys really didnt read about this!?!? It now makes me like I am spreading false infomation! It was all over the weibo!!!!)

I just hope nobody come killing me after this since the rule is not to share about the two incidents especially the airport incident. C'mon! I am sure some people here knows this!

Thanks :) My weibo was set up a long while ago and I followed many people, not only JY and ZZ.

I heard from @jlt4ever that the purple one is sold out. The yellow one is almost sold out too :) So no worries there.

By the way, she is at the Bazaar charity gala dinner tonight!!! I made her promise to give a fan account :P 

Imagine if

Spoiler

ZZ and JY really attend the event and someone invited them to take a photo together... I think she will burst into tears!

@mrsaturn, she can't confirmed yet. Not in the stadium and no one has seen ZZ. Anyway she is not pinning her hopes too high.

• Like 17

29 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

Thanks :) My weibo was set up a long while ago and I followed many people, not only JY and ZZ.

I heard from @jlt4ever that the purple one is sold out. The yellow one is almost sold out too :) So no worries there.

By the way, she is at the Bazaar charity gala dinner tonight!!! I made her promise to give a fan account :P 

Imagine if

Hide contents

ZZ and JY really attend the event and someone invited them to take a photo together... I think she will burst into tears!

Spoiler

No, it took some time for the purple and yellow one to be sold out. 

Btw, if she is there...she should have heard about the rumour since it was reported from a fan who was also there...

EDIT: Oh I am not pinning any hope too but I just find it weird that you didnt read about this on weibo.... @xix19xix

• Like 4