3 hours ago, charlie10 said:

But I do long for the day when they can talk about how the ban has affected them, how it was to film Addicted, what the show means to them. It's what's happened to them in the past year. That's what they SHOULD talk about. The way ZZ mentioned Walk Slowly says it all: a song he composed for a show.

I agree - it'll be great to hear from them on this.

• Like 2

Guest skeletonworks
15 hours ago, mrsaturn said:

On the CJD's life as fujoshi is complete, it was from her wechat i believe. But i thought it was posted after the 3rd april (or was it 4 march?) airport incident? It was because of it, thats why cjd posted that...

Spoiler

5rB6tr7.png

Thanks to @gashupingo for compiling Yuzhou's timeline. That's why we need to have a timeline because a lot of us have STM including me ^^;; (ask Ryo what STM is lol). A lot of sugars happened in March. The boys were super busy. Busy with photoshoots. Busy in love :wub: That's why I think Xix and I remember that it happened around when Johnny posted the bent steel pipes.

Anyone new to this thread wants to see Yuzhou's timeline, you can search the link under Miscellaneous in the first page. Maybe it won't be as updated as the Yuzhou timeline video that Xix & the gang are working on, but at least you'll get to know all the important dates etc before Xix's timeline video finished subbing.

13 hours ago, bearology said:

Hide contents

Cr [Lydia的精分日常]

Crupgs_WcAQI0yK.jpg

Cruph7eXgAAIZYE.jpg

Crupi6lWgAEOnNG.jpg

I DIE :wub:

Wait for Black to use all these new facial expressions from Zhouzhou to make some black manips of Yuzhou lol.

Zhouzhou is really really handsome and beautiful today. I saved almost all his pics from the livestreaming today 9LtURmd.gif9LtURmd.gif9LtURmd.gif I actually love his messy hairstyles :heart:

As for Johnny, our Yuzhou captain.... Even with bad connection, and the theme of his livestream is about protecting pangolin, he managed to sneak in sugar for us 7sb5ya0.gif7sb5ya0.gif 262626262626262626262626 I mean kamon.... Normally you'd choose either 0 or 1. Like "got sound gives 1, no sound gives 0" or  "got sound gives O, no sound gives X".. Why must it be 2 & 6. Cuz it's special right. Special numbers between you two :wub:

Kudos to @bearology for your awesome updatess! YVaKRNQ.gifYVaKRNQ.gifYVaKRNQ.gif I already put everything on the first page. But for ZZ's Netease livestream, I saw there's one post with all the compilations and subsequence posts have some more translations. It looks the same to me so I just link to the post with all the compilations yeah?

Props to @Fuu_Kaze, @gashupingo & @ryokise too for your brilliant translations! YVaKRNQ.gifYVaKRNQ.gifYVaKRNQ.gif

Huhu is really quick! Here's a new fanart from her! Kitty throwing a tantrum XD She even made Kitty's hair look dark ash just like Zhouzhou's hair CRxOr1h.gif

I'm pretty sure Zhouzhou knew about Huhu and have read Huhu's fanart before that's why he draws that kitty with that hair hahaha. I remember Ryo mentioned that Zhouzhou's friend (who's also an artist, who's also the one taking care of Baizhou, and also the one who drew Zhouzhou's WB profile pic) also followed Huhu. So I'm very sure his friend must have told him about it. BrCTfSI.gif

And when Zhouzhou mentioned "because cats like to tease" and "he couldn't take care of himself properly", totally reminds me of Huhu's fanart. The Kitty is spoiled, like to tease Huang Whale, needs Huang Whale to take care of him lol. 

Spoiler

a966fe84jw1f7liu15y30j20er3gwat2.jpg

Cr. 呼呼花-

5 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

As for Johnny, our Yuzhou captain.... Even with bad connection, and the theme of his livestream is about protecting pangolin, he managed to sneak in sugar for us 7sb5ya0.gif7sb5ya0.gif@bearology 262626262626262626262626 I mean kamon.... Normally you'd choose either 0 or 1. Like "got sound gives 1, no sound gives 0" or  "got sound gives O,

Just thought about this but you know what? If they're really in a relationship, I think we will receive something really special when one of them turns into 26. (~2 years more for Johnny) You know like massive sugar (e.g. engagement, pic together, etc. you name it!).

The numbers 2 and 6 or 26 have become something really special to them and to CP-fans. Johnny writing 2 and 6 today just proved it. Like @skeletonworks said above, who picks 2 and 6 so randomly like that? If they're in a relationship and still together when one of them turns into 26 (which I have no doubt at this point, lol), again I think we can expect something big.

Kinda weird thought below

I hope I'm still going to be as addicted 2 years later as I am now. But even if in 2 years from now I already moved on from this addiction, I would still drop by to find out what kind of confession/candy/sugar they'd leave us at that day. ^_^ YuZhou and Addicted left a special place in me (because of the ban, the roller coaster, first time in fandom, first time this nuts over a couple :crazy: and so on) so I would for sure visit at 30 November 2018 a.k.a the day Johnny turns to 26 (mark the date :P lol) to find out how YuZhou is doing. I wonder what would happen with YuZhou and CP fandom at that day.

I also wonder how I would feel if I see the un-manip pic of them together in the future. dreamy-eyes-smiley.gifSince I'm sure there will be one in the future. It may takes a long time but I'm sure there will be one. And I so can't wait for that time (we all can't). :rolleyes:

Just a sudden thought before I turn to bed. count-sheep-smiley.gif Nighty night people!

• Like 19

12 hours ago, bearology said:

ZZ said he had some problem with dancing for his concert. He was a professional in Latin dance with tender and soft moves. So sometimes he accidentally bended his waist too much, and dance coach had to remind him to be stronger many times.

Please Zhoumeow ignore your coach your so sexy when you bended your waist too much with dancing hahahahahahaha more more more hahaha :wub:

ZZ said he doesn’t know how to flirt girls. (Yeah right, and he did some cute acts right away to play with our heart!) 

grinnn he's a natural flirt i think he sometimes does not even know when he does it hahaha :lol:

Note: Fan asked why his ideal type keeps changing. ZZ said it doesn’t change, just… you know, loli but maybe strong as a man (男汉子), a strong woman (女汉子). But a strong woman sometimes has their own cuteness. Anyway, appearance is not the problem. As long as I like… uhh… you know (ZZ looks shy and awkward hahahaha he cannot even finished the sentence) If I like someone, I will tell them.

His ideal type does not change as long it can be refer to his ........ (who all know who that is) hahaha. Yeah he's totaly not the type of person that hides it when he realy like someone he let that person know it.

12 hours ago, sohocomo said:

No, his ideal type doesn't keep changing...just the way he describes his ideal type keeps changing :phew: (Like a little kid who can't keep his story straight when caught doing something naughty :vicx:)

Totaly agree with you and i love that naughty side of him hahahaha

It's so funny that i recognize so many things back in him by myself how my own personality is and how friends describe me as person. And i'm not libra but an aquarius hahaha :lol:

• Like 11

2 hours ago, liesl said:

The numbers 2 and 6 or 26 have become something really special to them and to CP-fans

@liesl You know I love the "Divine Fate of the Universe" delulu, right???  My best friend has been on a tarot kick for the last week (man troubles always bring out the cards) and I've been helping her with analysis. So when you mentioned the numbers, I started thinking about 26 and tarot and fate and blahblahblah, because as we all know - there is no such thing as a coincidence!

This actually has no meaning or validity of any kind, but it is kind of interesting, and I'll do anything for delulu :w00t:

Spoiler

In tarot there are 4 suits - cups, wands/rods, swords, and pentacles/disks/coins. Each suit corresponds to an astrological element - cups: water, wands: fire, swords: air, pentacles: earth. So thinking on the boys - JY is Sagittarius, Fire sign, Wands. ZZ is Libra, Air sign, Swords. Wands & Swords both represent action or movement. Wands is more physical and Swords is more mental. Also, both of these suits represent more of a 'worldly' influence, how a person or situation relates to or is influenced by others around them. 

Now adding in their numbers

ZZ - 2

All of the 2 cards represent balance, choices, decisions. 2 of Swords (often pictured as a blindfolded person with their arms crossed, a sword in each hand) represents compromise, passiveness, avoiding conflict. It speaks of someone having a choice to make, but they can't, so they remain where they are, biding their time and waiting to take appropriate action.  Interestingly enough, the 2 of Swords corresponds specifically to Libra. 

JY - 6

All of the 6 cards represent acclaim, success, achievement. 6 of Wands (usually pictured as a warrior being welcomed by a crowd, like a victory parade) represents popularity, progress, self-confidence (no, not JY :rolleyes:), someone who is reaping the rewards for their hard work and being noticed by others for it.

There is also the Higher Arcana cards in tarot. Whereas the suit cards can be seen as specific, representing certain aspects of our lives, the Higher Arcana are more broad, representing influences on us more than specific situations. There are 22 Higher Arcana cards and they all correspond to numbers, 0 to 21. 

ZZ - 2 - High Priestess - secrets, mystery, intuition, magic. Having hidden talents, being able to make the impossible possible, making decisions based on what is right for the self and not what others think. It also denotes someone who may appear stronger than they actually are. Not that they are not strong, but they also have a very tender side that is more easily damaged than others might think.

JY - 6 - The Lovers - (makes sense since in numerology the meaning of the number 6 is Love) - Of course, The Lovers means love and relationships and all that good stuff. It also represents those things that make one feel whole, exploring and learning and communicating to find one's match in all things, being able to emotionally and mentally connect to all aspects of one's life. The Lovers talks of balance and compatibility (back to ZZ's balance with the 2). 

We can say ZZ is represented by the 2 of Swords and the High Priestess, JY is represented by the 6 of Wands and The Lovers. Together, the 2 of Swords and the High Priestess denote intuition, a 'hearing spirit'. The 6 of Wands and The Lovers are success in love and finding 'The One'.

2 of Swords and The Lovers - blind love

6 of Wands and the High Priestess - successful, powerful intuitive force (Actually, the High Priestess typically represents a woman specifically, but for this I'll just say 'intuitive force")

The Lovers and the High Priestess - psychic connection

And if we take their joint number 26 and reduce it to the single number 8, that corresponds with the Higher Arcana card Strength - courage, passion, self confidence, compassion. Those things that build self-worth and make us tick.

Again, none of this actually means anything. This isn't how tarot or numerology work. But considering how the Universe consistently conspires to feed our YuZhou delulu, I found it rather interesting. 

• Like 18

Thanks for updating Jingyu's livestream @bearology he looked so tired with his eyes. And he's such a kind heart person when he found out the connection was bad he gets to a place for a better connection. Telling a dragon looking story i had to think right away on that one picture were Zhouzhou wears that dragon suite hahaha. He mention the 2 and 6 sugarsssss hahaha

@liesl The numbers 2 and 6 it keeps spinning around in my head. When Jingyu is 26 than Zhouzhou is 24 so 2+4=6 hahaha 

• Like 13

3 hours ago, moongirl999 said:

CrxZLiVVMAANRnD?format=jpg&name=large

CrxZNR6UkAAhQJg?format=jpg&name=large

CrxZOD2UEAEaN8n?format=jpg&name=large

Omg guys i just saw this ..ngthey're lly live togather or do they rent a place to meet sometimes privtlly??

these yuzhou things confused me more and more  i hope one day they confirm thier relationship ;(

I tho tht the hardest thing should to do by them to reveal Or confirm about their relationship If they really in special relationship,  eventho Yuzhou parents and families are support them.. There, should be another group of people will againts it and tht will give them some risks tht will be affect to their future or career... Except they're ready and brave to face anything tht will be happen at their life completely, if they decide to confirm officially bout their relationship..but no one knows wht will be happen for their future so just let It walk as the time goes on... 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, sohocomo said:

@liesl You know I love the "Divine Fate of the Universe" delulu, right???  My best friend has been on a tarot kick for the last week (man troubles always bring out the cards) and I've been helping her with analysis. So when you mentioned the numbers, I started thinking about 26 and tarot and fate and blahblahblah, because as we all know - there is no such thing as a coincidence!

This actually has no meaning or validity of any kind, but it is kind of interesting, and I'll do anything for delulu :w00t:

2 hours ago, Kim Kruisbessie said:

@liesl The numbers 2 and 6 it keeps spinning around in my head. When Jingyu is 26 than Zhouzhou is 24 so 2+4=6 hahaha 

Not a weird thought at all @liesl, no one can foresee the future and none of us can know what will happen in the next two years but like you even if I have moved on I will still check in to see what is happening in the YuZhou universe.

As I don't believe there is such a thing as coincidence, I say auntie continue to feed my "Divine Fate of the Universe" delulu since JY and ZZ makes it so easy. 

@Kim Kruisbessie I thought about what you last posted about 2 and 6 spinning in your head. To add to what you stated when ZZ turns 24 he will equal JY's personal number 6. By that same token JY will be 26. Remember 2+6=8 which is the sum total of their combined numbers (ZZ=2) (JY=6). And this in the same year! I'm no numerologist but I think this is pretty significant. 

Even if not like auntie @sohocomo stated it can still feed the delulu. :w00t:

• Like 10

So many sugars! Been busy so I only got to check now. I know my family has a history of diabetes, but I have absolutely no qualms about consuming all these sugars! Thanks especially to our dedicated Soompiers @bearology @Fuu_Kaze @ryokise @gashupingo for providing us with information we would have missed otherwise! I'm more a lurker still since I only post sometimes, but I really am grateful to all of you! 

All these references to Addicted (and each other) makes me feel that they really are becoming bolder. Hopefully, it is a sign of something improving (even though ZZ was not able to join the other 3's event).

And I cannot believe that it's just coincidence that JY chose 2 and 6 specifically!! He really is up to date with cpf.  Even if there's bad connection, as they say, if there's a will, there's a way. Thank you, CPF Boss JY!

And ZZ, please keep teasing us. ;) 

• Like 13

(call me super delulu or whatever) I strongly believe they are together... 

but honestly... for me... I dont want them to declare their relationship... giving us "hints" sometimes that their relationship is going on well is good enough for me.

I support the couple forever!

• Like 15

9 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

And when Zhouzhou mentioned "because cats like to tease" and "he couldn't take care of himself properly", totally reminds me of Huhu's fanart. The Kitty is spoiled, like to tease Huang Whale, needs Huang Whale to take care of him lol. 

Hide contents

a966fe84jw1f7liu15y30j20er3gwat2.jpg

Cr. 呼呼花-

Not sure if this has been translated but the fanart was posted by @skeletonworks Couldn't help by notice that the fanart seemed, to sum up, statements mentioned by ZZ. This artist has a knack for posting the spoilt kitten teasing Huang kangaroo (whale).

My thanks to all the wonderful translators, you do such great work. If this has been translated thank you. Didn't see it so thought I'd post and ask any of the wonderful translators for a translation.

• Like 6

ZZ - alex张磊 weibo update :wub::wub:

Spoiler

Cr alex张磊

CrzcaBAUMAQZRL9.jpg

CrzeJWYUMAEApp7.jpg

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr [StarRy瑜洲晚安相册]

CrzAkowVMAAR6Y_.jpg

CrzAj68UsAAaCzm.jpg

CrzAit9VMAQcPUx.jpg

CrzAit9VMAQcPUx.jpg

Cry8X7kUsAA7nK0.jpg

Cry8YipVYAAgiO2.jpg

Cry8ZT7VMAA0Hif.jpg

JY - throwback Demon Girl

Spoiler

Cr 黄景瑜全国粉丝后援会官博

Cry0D2TVUAAKMAA.jpg

Cry0ItCUEAAMVWn.jpg

Cry0J1kUEAA9A2F.jpg

Feng Song livestream

Spoiler

Cr refresh12141102 Twitter

CrwPsgkUkAAEEqw.jpg

CrwPtfXVUAA_vKG.jpg

JY - Baotou

Spoiler

Cr [面包馬少女]

CryvYYQVYAAaMbs.jpg

Spoiler

Cr [大圈圈圈圈儿]

CrzLd99UIAAY0Zt.jpg

CrzLg1eUsAEykQT.jpg

CrzLiX6UEAQRmXk.jpg

Spoiler

Cr InoOMei Twitter

CrzKF5fVUAAqXJt.jpg

Cry_BOIUEAA8rm1.jpg

Cry_E1WUAAAUL3r.jpg

YZ gif. ZZ always pay full attention to JY when JY is talking. That tender look with full of love....awww melted!!

Spoiler

Cr [墨小虾xx]

c81cc374jw1f7hunxdo5hg207w07hqv7.gif

Spoiler

Cr YamiFuyu

006p2BjVgw1f7l8qa9zwqg31c71wwx6s.gif

ZZ - NetEase Livestream 070916

Spoiler

Cr [爱你们_宇宙]

Crzfqe0VYAUt7xi.jpg

CrzfrUnVYAAlaHn.jpg

Random YZ

Spoiler

Cr [ppangnyun]

CrzgpLvVIAEErM_.jpg

CrzgtPzUIAABQqB.jpg

• Like 18

@Kim Kruisbessie. you can understand this I believe :)  JY speaking English. Yes, he said:"What do you want?" :) 

By the way, @bearology and @ryokise, one question. Do you all know why FS and CW has livestreams related to the Bazaar Charity show? I understand that JY is going to attend the show. Yet he has no livestream for the event? Did I miss something? Who is attending the event?

By the way, the interview with ZZ was by a very experienced and respected journalist and host, Yang Lan. She was voted as one of the 100 most powerful women in the world by Forbes magazine in 2013. For her to mention about dogs and cats, shows that she is also CPF :) 

• Like 20

34 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

@xix19xix Yeah he said "What do you want?" if i hear it right cant read the lips to be sure (i'm hearing impaired so i needed to hear with full vollume sound here hahaha sorry neighbors LOL:lol:) By the way his english sounds good love that voice :wub:

@xix19xix hahaha thanks i did hear it right yehaaaaaa hahaha

@pabloyalex Hi welcome you two ;) on soompi i'm European to the Dutch one hahaha great to hear that the populairity grows more and more in Europe about the Addicted serie and Jingyu and Zhouzhou. Totaly agree with you the are a couple you only need to open your eyes and watch them together to see it's true and i love it.

• Like 8

Hola Soompiers,

No worries we know you have some problems with Europeans, we are here (we, because we are a married gay Spanish couple, hope one day you can get this amazing opportunity in most of your countries) to add some more good news. In Europe 'Addicted' is on rise online and also offline (we will send you a photo a Addicted Tshirt shortly) a countless number of European are following this forum but few dares to get in. Several pieces of your topics are in Twitter and Google + where we have discussion (veri different from yours but that's the beautiful of coming from different corners of the world) :)  We decided to jump in today after 3 weeks of monitoring. simply because to follow closer and feed back our lovely free western world. In Spain next week a TV News program will be talking among several subjects also about 'Addicted' and the reason of its popularity and the ban. Again no worries we will not underline that but please do understand us

We will update you about the European side, hope others will join I know here there are some Europeans. We really share your same interest and love for these actors/men (We do not call them boys it does not sound good in most European language) Thanks for having given us this opportunity and do not be scared about our Latin or Viking temper we are simple like that. Despite the time change a lot of us have been following the streaming yesterday, we have some very good Chinese speaking European ones :):) 

About the two men being in love, be very sure they really are. too evident, too clear sometimes you do not need to dig to know face can say more than words, numbers, cards, astrology and so on. 

Gracias Soompiers and have a good one and feel free to ask whatever you like. 

• Like 19

26 minutes ago, pabloyalex said:

Hola Soompiers,

No worries we know you have some problems with Europeans, we are here (we, because we are a married gay Spanish couple, hope one day you can get this amazing opportunity in most of your countries) to add some more good news. In Europe 'Addicted' is on rise online and also offline (we will send you a photo a Addicted Tshirt shortly) a countless number of European are following this forum but few dares to get in. Several pieces of your topics are in Twitter and Google + where we have discussion (veri different from yours but that's the beautiful of coming from different corners of the world) :)  We decided to jump in today after 3 weeks of monitoring. simply because to follow closer and feed back our lovely free western world. In Spain next week a TV News program will be talking among several subjects also about 'Addicted' and the reason of its popularity and the ban. Again no worries we will not underline that but please do understand us

We will update you about the European side, hope others will join I know here there are some Europeans. We really share your same interest and love for these actors/men (We do not call them boys it does not sound good in most European language) Thanks for having given us this opportunity and do not be scared about our Latin or Viking temper we are simple like that. Despite the time change a lot of us have been following the streaming yesterday, we have some very good Chinese speaking European ones :):) 

About the two men being in love, be very sure they really are. too evident, too clear sometimes you do not need to dig to know face can say more than words, numbers, cards, astrology and so on. 

Gracias Soompiers and have a good one and feel free to ask whatever you like. 

Hi, glad to hear that :). JY probably knows some Spanish since he used to hang out with a bunch of Spanish in Shanghai over beer.

Just to be clear, we are not anti-Europeans here. @Kim Kruisbessie, @charlie10 and @Scandani are Europeans who are regular Addicted soompiers. Speaking of which, I hope @Scandani is okay. It's been a while since we hear from her...

I think my point has always been that if you want to influence China, you cannot be confrontational.

If the message is "We love the show.", "The actors are fantastic.", "I want to learn Mandarin because of the show.", "I like to visit China because of the show", it will soften the ban on the boys.

But if it is "China is oppressive", "China has violated human rights", "We must protest", "We must change China", then they will likely stay extremely defensive and the boys will continue to suffer...

I hope you understand that it is because we really really love the boys dearly that we do not want any more bad things to happen to them. Hence, we (or maybe I) may come across as hostile. Besides, this is a fan site. I don't think we want this to become a political one. Having said that, if it helps the boys, I believe all of us will assist. You probably have noticed their sell out concerts, and photobook, DVD sales, for example.

• Like 21

9 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

I think my point has always been that if you want to influence China, you cannot be confrontational.

I agree with you i have seen that in the past if it's confrontational the pull up the wall and don't talk any more.

11 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

If the message is "We love the show.", "The actors are fantastic.", "I want to learn Mandarin because of the show.", "I like to visit China because of the show", it will soften the ban on the boys.

Works allway's the best be positive way.

12 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

But if it is "China is oppressive", "China has violated human rights", "We must protest", "We must change China", then they will likely stay extremely defensive and the boys will continue to suffer...

than you get the same as be confrontational so also than the pull up the wall negative won't work with China.

15 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

I hope you understand that it is because we really really love the boys dearly that we do not want any more bad things to happen to them. Hence, we (or maybe I) may come across as hostile. Besides, this is a fan site. I don't think we want this to become a political one. Having said that, if it helps the boys, I believe all of us will assist. You probably have noticed that their sell out concerts, and photobook, DVD sales, for example.

Not at all we Europeans can learn from it to understand China better and there culture.

And what we all want is that there comes one day that the ban got lifted and that Jingyu and Zhouzhou can be together seen in public just because we love them both so mutch.

• Like 10