13 minutes ago, pygmalion30 said:

Well, on Instagram I found photos of ZZ at University and filming something with intense blond hair... Both photos are recent:

The photo with ZZ's hair, please remove it as that shot was during a project ZZ did and did not want to leak to public. It's not your fault, the IG account shouldn't post it. Until that project is announced, maybe don't spread it as it may affect ZZ's project :) The photo ZZ went to school is not recent. A long while back, I can't remember exactly when though :sweatingbullets:

@pygmalion30 Don't feel bad, not your fault :D @gloomysundae  my pleasure, we were all missing ZZ badly. Can you please edit the one you quoted from pymalion30? Just delete the spoiler that has ZZ's hair from IG. Thank you :) I just don't want people to come to Soompi and blaming us for spreading this publicly :D

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, bearology said:

The photo with ZZ's hair, please remove it as that shot was during a project ZZ did and did not want to leak to public. It's not your fault, the IG account shouldn't post it. Until that project is announced, maybe don't spread it as it may affect ZZ's project :) The photo ZZ went to school is not recent. A long while back, I can't remember exactly when though :sweatingbullets:

Thanks for correcting me. I edited my posts. This is so hard to keep up with all the news & images we are able to show or not when "real life" doesn't allow to come here as much as I want... Sorry. :sweatingbullets:

JY - Baotou

Spoiler

Cr 他是黄景瑜

Cru91ESWEAEP40Z.jpg

Cru91ERWYAAxxoX.jpg

Cru91EUWYAAm6kW.jpg

CrvBDXuXEAACl-X.jpg

ZZ - facial expression while dancing

Spoiler

ZZ takes selfie at the end of livestream

Spoiler

ZZ b-box

Spoiler

ZZ leaving livestream

Spoiler

ZZ's clips from livestream

Spoiler

Spoiler

Zinziiiii. ZZ does look happy today :wub:

Spoiler

Cr brybry

Cru4fScWcAAudnt.jpg

Cru4fSnWIAAvZcv.jpg

• Like 14

Full Q&A from livestream. Translated by @Fuu_Kaze

Q&A:

Q: Game or basketball
A: Basketball
Q: Staying home or traveling
A: Traveling
Q: Eating or shopping
A: Eating
Q: Beer or wine
A: Wine
Q: Shower in the morning or night
A: Both
Q: Proactive or passive in a love relationship
A: Proactive.
Q: Loli or strong woman
A: Both 
Note: Fan asked why his ideal type keeps changing. ZZ said it doesn’t change, just… you know, loli but maybe strong as a man (男汉子), a strong woman (女汉子). But a strong woman sometimes has their own cuteness. Anyway, appearance is not the problem. As long as I like… uhh… you know (ZZ looks shy and awkward hahahaha he cannot even finished the sentence) If I like someone, I will tell them.
Q: Chest muscle or abs
A: Abs
Q: Nude sleeping or not
A: Not
Q: You think you are handsome or Liu Wei is handsome
A: Liu Wei (the MC)

If you would like to share/translate/post this somewhere else, you are more than welcome to, just please take out with full credit to fuu_kaze@soompi. Thank you :D

ZZ selfie with MC today

Spoiler

刘维-Julius weibo update

CrvH1xhWIAABx22.jpg

• Like 13

33 minutes ago, bearology said:

Note: Fan asked why his ideal type keeps changing. ZZ said it doesn’t change, just… you know, loli but maybe strong as a man (男汉子), a strong woman (女汉子). But a strong woman sometimes has their own cuteness. Anyway, appearance is not the problem. As long as I like… uhh… you know (ZZ looks shy and awkward hahahaha he cannot even finished the sentence) If I like someone, I will tell them.

No, his ideal type doesn't keep changing...just the way he describes his ideal type keeps changing :phew: (Like a little kid who can't keep his story straight when caught doing something naughty :vicx:)

• Like 19

Another summary from @Fuu_Kaze :wub::wub::wub::wub:  You've worked hard today Fuu

•  ZZ said he loved Latin dance, he knows how to dance in different Latin melody like Chachacha or Rumba and more (I don’t quite remember)
  •  He said he loved Latin dance because of the shoes. The shiny shoes caught his eyes when he was a child, and so his mom let him learn Latin Dance.
    => Did anyone remember JY used to tease ZZ by showing his shoes to ZZ and asked: “Look, shiny or not?”  Maybe JY knows ZZ loves shiny shoes a lot LOL
  • ZZ said he had some problem with dancing for his concert. He was a professional in Latin dance with tender and soft moves. So sometimes he accidentally bended his waist too much, and dance coach had to remind him to be stronger many times.
  • 4 cups of teas represent 4 tastes of life: bitter, sweet, sour and spicy
  • MC asked him to draw himself and the result is he drew a cat with some hair 
  • ZZ said he doesn’t know how to flirt girls. (Yeah right, and he did some cute acts right away to play with our heart!) 
  • About his Birthday party and/or fan meeting, he said he will have a proper preparation for it.

If you would like to share/translate/post this somewhere else, you are more than welcome to, just please take out with full credit to fuu_kaze@soompi. Thank you :D

• Like 16

5 hours ago, nippy2002 said:

@KKmegan hmmm...just wondering what it meant by Johnny prefers to date older women? Cos he likes that they are more mature than him or the connotation that an older person will naturally takes care of him? Cos ZZ will never be able to be older than Johnny...haaaa.

For me, ZZ is certainly capable of taking care of himself and others...evident by the various bts. He even knows how to knit a scarf! How many males can do that? 

I think it is great if Zz and JY complement each other, one neat and one Erm maybe not so, one likes Weibo and one likes gaming...I would not want ZZ to change himself to suit the other person Nor for JY to change either. 

He prefers to date people who are a lot more mature (than him maybe)?. He had mentioned he is usually the youngest among his friends. Maybe he just naturally gravitated towards older people. You will have to make your own logical deduction..  

I'm sure he can, although I have to say I can't tell that from watching the BTS. But one can easily deduced he is an intelligent boy who has grown a lot more street smart over the past months, so I'm sure he can take care of himself at this point. 

I agree with you. That said, when we are in a healthy relationship, our other half should challenge us to be a better person in all ways. So we should change, for the better of course. My two cents. 

• Like 8

ChenWen livestream

Spoiler

Cr BBASUNI_ATM Twitter

CrvNqBfWAAAImcK.jpg

CrvNq9dXgAIexoB.jpg

Spoiler

Cr wenwen1214 Twitter

CrvN2UjWEAECjas.jpg

JY studio Weibo update

Spoiler

CrveZBTWgAEo-E3.jpg

Edit: ZZ fan art

Spoiler

Cr 沫色惜年

Crvq-A9UEAUUA1W.jpg

Crvq_OXUkAAu_k6.jpg

Crvq_qEVIAAp6v3.jpg

Edit: @gloomysundae hallo, sorry to trouble you. Can you please go back and edit the post you quoted pygmalion, link here for you so you don't need to go back and find it. Please delete the IG link underneath this "Please does someone know something about this photo of ZZ: Photohoot or filming maybe? I do believe this is recent: Under the spoiler cut:". That pic, we are not supposed to public it as it will affect ZZ's project. Thank you

@gloomysundae Thank you XD

• Like 11

JY!!!!!!!!! His livestream got delayed because his filming schedule changed suddenly. Poor thing, he must be very tired!

Cr shangyinism0129 Twitter

Crv3g7uUkAE21K1.jpg

He asks if fans can hear him (have sound). Theres a sound problem with the livestream

Spoiler

Cr hiyaya12345 Twitter

Crv4IS8VUAAUWWl.jpg

JY's clip

Spoiler

Edit: "because of line problem, JY is now driving to place with good signal, everyone please wait patiently, come back in a while"  translated by Gashu. Poor JY :tears:

Spoiler

Cr hiyaya12345 Twitter

Crv5m32UMAA14KA.jpg

@yoyoo If i'm not wrong, you have to have QQ to download this (NOW app)

• Like 9

I open this site from History so when I saw there were like 3 more pages, I thought I clicked the wrong link since the pages barely moves in the last few days then I remember about the boys' livestream.

The 1st pic of Zhou I saw was the back of his head and I blurted "pretty". Didn't realized I miss him so much. He gained weight. I thought being away from each other would make him much thinner. Good for you. Are you watching boss whale's livestream now?

I LOVE YU'S HAIR!!!

Miss Wenwen! How about Dashu's livestream?

Thank you Bearo-san for the live-updates!

• Like 9

JY is telling the tale of pangolin with a something like children's book (from Gashu) *he yawned while telling the story :tears:*

OxN9TEl.jpg

Spoiler

Ry7GnAe.jpg

rKcoRx2.jpg

Clip 

Spoiler

From hiyaya12345 Twitter

More photos (apparently the app is really bad. No sound and lagging :tears: Oh JY!

Spoiler

Cr JyzhouZZ Twitter

Crv9A1WUAAAWg6d.jpg

Crv9A1kUAAAjHKo.jpg

Crv9A1mUMAAzVOw.jpg

Spoiler

Cr 0307jy Twitter

Crv9DwGVMAAbR2C.jpg

• Like 16

OK although there is no sound, our JY still manages to give us sugar :sweatingbullets: 

From Gashu "Got sound type 6, no sound type 2:D

e4rKAzm.jpg

Pic credits to the rightful owner

ZZ livestream (not like this morning, just voice message) supposed to start 20 mins ago, he also has problem with line connection too :tears:

• Like 16

ZZ voice message/livestream started. YangLan Radio

ZZ mentioned walk slowly (not the song name but just walk slowly). The title of this voice message/livestream is 
"Life is not running, sth sth walk slowly" :lol: dont ask me what is that sth sth, ask Gashu lol

ZZ said "Actually, Walk Slowly is........THEN HE SANG WALK SLOWLY" (from Gashu)

I die :tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:

Edit: Clip (from 0:26)

• Like 20