ZZ - NetEase livestream September 7 from 12:00 - 13:00. Livestream link here

Reveal hidden contents

CrWKcZPVUAEx_n9.jpg

CrWKOfiUIAAocCv.jpg

CrWKPQFUAAAjLP0.jpg

App to livestream.

IOS here

ANDROID here

On that day, ZZ will have another livestream at 20:00 (BJ time).

9月7日晚八点“杨澜对话许魏洲:生活不是奔跑,可以慢慢走” 天下女人FM,荔枝微课。其实我有点方,但是看起来是真的[泪]只等微博官宣了[泪]中国只有一个许魏洲吧[泪]微信扫码预约起来吧
Translated by Prince Selva. Yang Lan (well-known host) talk show with XWZ on 7th Sept. at 20:00. Wechat: scan the Qr code in p4, book the course in the account, password for booking is 0907.

Spoiler

CraIdsoWIAA0QB5.jpg

CraIeZiXgAQpAUY.jpg

Screencap by shangyinism0129

JY Wallpaper

Spoiler

Cr hjj2_6

CraSRm7WEAAU4tt.jpg

CraSQSMWYAE8omO.jpg

@aeislaeigh You are back! I miss your T&J daily activities and YuZhou daily :D

• Like 13

Johnny's & Timmy's daily activities since the Thai FM (041716)
Source:  jy_zz_loverboy

Spoiler

Day 130 (082516)

Spoiler

day_130.jpg

Day 131 (082616)

Spoiler

day_131.jpg

Day 132 (082716)

Spoiler

day_132.jpg

Day 133 (082816)

Spoiler

day_133.jpg

Day 134 (082916)

Spoiler

day_134.jpg

Day 135 (083016)

Spoiler

day_135.jpg

Day 136 (083116)

Spoiler

day_136.jpg

Day 137 (090116)

Spoiler

day_137.jpg

Day 138 (090216)

Spoiler

day_138.jpg

YuZhou Daily
Source:   真爱瑜洲

Spoiler

[082916]

Spoiler

69a5c08cjw1f7afbmjcxdj20jg49iu0x.jpg

[083116]

Spoiler

69a5c08cjw1f7cqf7thxqj20jg1z74qp.jpg

[090216]

Spoiler

69a5c08cjw1f7ez2y2d9fj20e840zh8a.jpg

• Like 19

35 minutes ago, bearology said:

JY weibo update

胡子一刮[傻眼] 又是一个新男友[色

Translated by @gashupingo "One scrape of the mustache/beard, I'm another new boyfriend again"

Crbf-9sUAAAz5Qh.jpg

Crbf-9rVUAEgNMF.jpg

*die* *die* *die* important things need to repeat 3 times!

So he *is* somebody's boyfriend!!!

Note: he is handsome/cute/adorkable at the same with a wisp of mustache by the way!

• Like 7

LED'IN Yurakucho Early Spring 2017 Conference (082016)

Spoiler

Source:   鲸城_黄景瑜个站

e7a70af2gw1f7gjplm5jej21kw1kwkdm.jpg

Youko All-Star recording (060316)

Spoiler

Source:   Bluesea_黄景瑜个站

006rcDOEjw1f7frcrc3a4j31an1xghdv.jpg

006rcDOEjw1f7g3zlub9bj31ar1xg7wk.jpg

006rcDOEjw1f7g3zpkb7fj315o1qq4qr.jpg

Johnny – Shanghai ee809d.png Baotou (082116)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   今天喝鱼粥了吗

8e4acf60gw1f7gepnozj0j21jk2bc7wj.jpg

8e4acf60gw1f7gepu692rj21jk2bchdv.jpg

8e4acf60gw1f7geq0u767j21jk2bcu0z.jpg

8e4acf60gw1f7geq8paizj21jk2bcnpg.jpg

8e4acf60gw1f7geqg316hj21jk2bcb2c.jpg

8e4acf60gw1f7geqlmtuwj21jk2bbqv6.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   九宫格工作室

006pxkzCjw1f7cvy2r5hej335s23ue83.jpg

006pxkzCjw1f7cvy7gby6j335s23u1kz.jpg

006pxkzCjw1f7cvxwz1tij335s23uqv7.jpg

Manips 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:  yuzhou.studio19520

160.jpg

169.jpg

165.jpg

159.jpg

157.jpg

145.jpg

Spoiler

Source:  ling_yz

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Spoiler

Source:  zZhouluv

006ubZv6jw1f7disxs1p6j31hc0u0gtx.jpg

006ubZv6jw1f7db3x6fb5j31hc0u0130.jpg

• Like 7

2 hours ago, kyrie777 said:

JY weibo update

胡子一刮[傻眼] 又是一个新男友[色

Translated by @gashupingo "One scrape of the mustache/beard, I'm another new boyfriend again"

And there goes Johnny again, messing with my head! 

I have to know, is the translation of the word he used for 'boyfriend' possible to interpret some other way? Because for me, this would mean boyfriend as in "I'm someone's boyfriend". Right? Would you use this word if you're single? So is he saying publically he's NOT single? Did the white cat accept your proposal? :wub:

Or what else could he mean? New boyfriend. A new version of himself. As someone's boyfriend! There's no way around it. 

Damn it, Johnny! You're too much of a tease. And it makes me want to be a super expert in Chinese so I could try and interpret his words in all kinds of intricate ways.

Also, I love it when he's being a dork. I love dorky, pretty, mysterious Johnny.

• Like 23

Guest skeletonworks

How can my baobei be so perfect!???!!!!!!! Actually I don't really get his statement. What does "One scrape of the mustache/beard, I'm another new boyfriend again"? Does it mean, when he shaved his stubbles, he's somebody's new boyfriend? So previously he's somebody's boyfriend with stubble? UZeCske.gifUZeCske.gif Are they trying to discreetly announce to the world that they're boyfriends now???!!! BrCTfSI.gif4U5O37P.gif

EDIT: @charlie10 I'm in the same boat with you apparently... So confusing. I cannot handle it!

CPF connected the day that Johnny posted his WB today (3/9) with the day (3/3) Johnny commented on Zhouzhou's WB post about his new song release (can't remember whether it's Dust or Moonlight). Amazing the work of a CPF. How does their mind work really? Did they keep a diary or something on what Johnny/Zhouzhou did each day *__*

Cr. Tender甜乐

Spoiler

b0e4344fgw1f7gov2fm2aj20ku0fn75t.jpgb0e4344fgw1f7gov0x3buj20ku069mxl.jpg

Huhu is lightning fast! How can she draw so fast and so cute too?!

1 hour ago, nippy2002 said:

Hmm...another couple item?

Reveal hidden contents

Could be but the beads on Johnny seems to be bigger than Zhouzhou's. It amazed me how CPF can remember accessories worn by them from such an old old photo... I barely remember their outfits let alone accessories *__*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw @gashupingo voted for this poll on her WB. Didn't know what is it about but there's Zhouzhou so I voted hahaha.

She said it's for Most Influential Singer vote in the Asia New Song Chart. She also said it seems to be very important since there's a lot of votes coming in.

http://vote.weibo.com/poll/137449063

Zhouzhou is way behind. TFBoys are leading as expected. But we can try our best can't we? :-) hope those who have WB can help vote for our Zhouzhou.

@pygmalion30

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hahahahahahahahahaha....

Cr. @瑜洲制霸

5e615563jw1f7gtsa8nwmg20ce0h5npf.gif

Spoiler

5e615563jw1f7gtsuu1tqj20c80h1mys.jpg5e615563jw1f7gts2tql1j20c90h60w7.jpg

女士们, 先生们 您好! :lol:

This is my first post in this thread and like you, guys — and JY, WZ for sure — I got addicted big time!

Luckily I live in the PH, where the DVD region code is 3 like Taiwan's and so I'd be placing a pre-order at YesAsia Global :wub: It's just $30.99 or around PHP 1500, $9 short to avail the Free International Shipping promo of YAG, so I might buy their photo book or Soundtrack CD too.

As to the English subtitles, we can just extract — possibly with permission — those found in existing videos already available on the Internet. Since the DVD episodes are uncuts while those complete eps found, say, in YT aren't we can edit the .SRT to adjust the timing, insert the translations for the uncut parts and so on.

Besides I'm trying to learn Mandarin too, so not having subtitles in the DVD would be a fun exercise to develop my skills! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 14

33 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

I have to know, is the translation of the word he used for 'boyfriend' possible to interpret some other way? Because for me, this would mean boyfriend as in "I'm someone's boyfriend". Right? Would you use this word if you're single? So is he saying publically he's NOT single? Did the white cat accept your proposal? :wub:

JY said 男友, or nan2 you3, which means "boyfriend". So yeah, he referred to himself as boyfriend!

Question is, whose boyfriend? (But we already know the answer, don't we? :phew::w00t:)

• Like 11

1 hour ago, skeletonworks said:

I saw @gashupingo voted for this poll on her WB. Didn't know what is it about but there's Zhouzhou so I voted hahaha.

She said it's for Most Influential Singer vote in the Asia New Song Chart. She also said it seems to be very important since there's a lot of votes coming in.

http://vote.weibo.com/poll/137449063

Zhouzhou is way behind. TFBoys are leading as expected. But we can try our best can't we? :-) hope those who have WB can help vote for our Zhouzhou.

@pygmalion30

Thank you so much for mentionning me. I just want to add that everyone can vote, even without a WB account. So vote for ZZ if you want to :) ->  http://vote.weibo.com/poll/137449063

4 hours ago, bearology said:

JY weibo update

胡子一刮[傻眼] 又是一个新男友[色

Crbf-9sUAAAz5Qh.jpg

Crbf-9rVUAEgNMF.jpg

*die* *die* *die* important things need to repeat 3 times!

Just like "buy a sea that belongs to me", I couldn't see this as something else other than someone is confirming to the world that he IS belonged to someone.

Maybe someone can link "This Promise" to YuZhou's weibo or something. I can google translate the lyric.

The 2nd pic, is actually a kissy face right? Giving someone a subtlesublte kiss.

• Like 12

Hello guys, hope you're enjoying your weekend. 

Came out of lurking for...

there's a horrible person on twitter spreading those ridiculous rumors from weibo that were sort of talked about. I know a few people here have a twitter account (I follow many of you). Please help report this account, the least we can do is try to take away their twitter platform. Thanks

The account is  @purefanofhjy

As usual you guys are awesome....PEACE

• Like 4

1 hour ago, pknb said:

Hello guys, hope you're enjoying your weekend. 

Came out of lurking for...

there's a horrible person on twitter spreading those ridiculous rumors from weibo that were sort of talked about. I know a few people here have a twitter account (I follow many of you). Please help report this account, the least we can do is try to take away their twitter platform. Thanks

The account is  @purefanofhjy

As usual you guys are awesome....PEACE

@pknbI have reported to Twitter few seconds ago such useless account 

• Like 4

Since JY's posts always drive me nuts, I have thought of an additional theory about what he might mean.

He's in the middle of shooting a film, so he's also in the middle of playing/being a character. I don't know anything about the story (except how zombies are somehow involved), but I expect JY's character is probably - in addition to hunting zombies - having a relationship of some sort. (With a girl. Oh horror. ;) )

So, he could possibly be talking about him becoming his character - who is someone's boyfriend. Because I expect he's grown that so-called moustache because of the film.

But then I thought, if that's true, what does "new" bf mean? Because if he's privately single, then there's no NEW bf, it'd just be A bf. Either he's referring back to his other big acting part, playing Gu Hai, boyfriend of BLY. Or he's referring to himself, that he's usually one kind of boyfriend, but now, playing this part, he's becoming a NEW kind of boyfriend. With or without stubble.

Good god, I'm making this very complicated. But I blame JY. He's the one being cryptic! (Or maybe he's not being cryptic at all. Maybe he's just like "Duh. Of course I'm someone's boyfriend. Haven't I been clear enough? I did ask that cat to stay with me, how else do you want to interpret that?").

So no matter how you liook at it, he's saying he's normally someone's boyfriend. Next step is telling us who that someone is. B)

More topical fanart - from her version of JY's weibo. That moustache is adorable! I've no idea what it says, of course, except that in this world, they can tag the other and write comments. :( 

Spoiler

NlE6rGC.jpg

• Like 16

7 hours ago, charlie10 said:

And there goes Johnny again, messing with my head! 

Or what else could he mean? New boyfriend. A new version of himself. As someone's boyfriend! There's no way around it. 

Damn it, Johnny! You're too much of a tease. And it makes me want to be a super expert in Chinese so I could try and interpret his words in all kinds of intricate ways.

Also, I love it when he's being a dork. I love dorky, pretty, mysterious Johnny.

7 hours ago, charlie10 said:

胡子一刮[傻眼] 又是一个新男友[色

@charlie10 i have looked on this translate site Link looks like Johnny is playing with words again because you can translate it in several meanings hahaha

是 = is / are / am / yes / to be

一 =  one / 1 / single / a (article) / as soon as / entire / whole / all / throughout 

个 = individual / this / that / size / variant of

新 =  new / newly / meso- (chemestry) 

男友 = boyfriend

It looks like Chinese has so many differend meanings in just 1 character i wondering how mutch it happens in a conversation that one say just one word it can be i dunno about 5 or 6 differend meanings have hahahaha no wonder that Chinese so hard to learn is.

By the way Johnny looks soooo sexy sexy sexy with those stubble beard ( hahaha yeah repeat it 3 times) :wub:

33 minutes ago, Kim Kruisbessie said:

@charlie10 i have looked on this translate site Link looks like Johnny is playing with words again because you can translate it in several meanings hahaha

一 =  one / 1 / single / a (article) / as soon as / entire / whole / all / throughout 

男友 = boyfriend

It looks like Chinese has so many differend meanings in just 1 character i wondering how mutch it happens in a conversation that one say just one word it can be i dunno about 5 or 6 differend meanings have hahahaha no wonder that Chinese so hard to learn is.

By the way Johnny looks soooo sexy sexy sexy with those stubble beard ( hahaha yeah repeat it 3 times) :wub:

@Kim Kruisbessie you are right this because most of Asians language are different from ours. I mean they have mostly tonal languages hence you must be very specific and listen what by writing becomes complicated as you correctly wrote. They use references what we do not  (I have 2 dogs in most Asians become I have 2 dogs animal) because the same word used for dog has several other meanings. This guy despite his age is always very smart and i have always had the impression he uses the words as a sort of link to the other one to inform his audience. Why now he has to mention that he is the boyfriend of somebody else ? or he has a chemistry attraction toward someone ? i am a different boyfriend what different can mean a lot again. Moreover expression of the pictures are a sort of childish ones, that we all have been using when we have been in love, or very tired

• Like 1

男友 = boyfriend

Ok i could not let to go play with those options hahaha

Spoiler

20160904_025239.jpg

@Alby Roma Would be very hard for me to learn Chinese because i'm hearing impaired even in Dutch i hear sometimes hilarious things because some sounds i can't hear so i have to fill that out to puzzle a word from it by myself hahahaha people have always the biggest fun with me if i try to repeat them what i have heard because it's often totaly differend from what the actualy have said hahaha. About the pictures i thought that to he looks very tired with his eyes.

• Like 1