15 minutes ago, Kyle Miranda said:

Is it just me or has Zhouzhou gotten more handsome? Before I used to be obsessed with Jingyu but now, Zhouzhou seems to be more interesting and mysterious!

lol... if you are asking the ZZ bias fan, they will list thousand of words why ZZ is interesting, mysterious and will slowly get you addicted to him,

• Like 11

28 minutes ago, may said:

lol... if you are asking the ZZ bias fan, they will list thousand of words why ZZ is interesting, mysterious and will slowly get you addicted to him,

I'm already addicted! :D I think that aside from the cutesy image he tries to project, he's really clever and wily. He seems like such a determined guy. I love them both equally, but I guess I'm in my ZZ phase. :heart:

• Like 9

ShangYin DVD trailer.

Spoiler

Random YZ

Spoiler

Cr Nara7777

Caption: Whose habit?

CrH8IYDVMAACMpq.jpg

JY - not recent

Spoiler

Cr [鲸鱼卖个萌]

CrKmcUnUEAAs4gt.jpg

CrKmbm0VIAAwavD.jpg

CrKmay0UEAESR2y.jpg

CrKl3qQUEAAHJ8r.jpg

CrKl21FUIAA9HQQ.jpg

CrKl1opUkAAyHKN.jpg

Sugar Collection from Light - ShangHai 130816

Spoiler

Original from 兩根彎鋼管. YouTube Chanel: 永不放倒瑜洲大旗

1 hour ago, Kyleaddicted said:

Is it just me or has Zhouzhou gotten more handsome? Before I used to be obsessed with Jingyu but now, Zhouzhou seems to be more interesting and mysterious!

This is what love can do. He's well loved by a romantic/caring whale and all his fans :wub: And welcome to the family :D

• Like 15

8 minutes ago, bearology said:

This is what love can do. He's well loved by a romantic/caring whale and all his fans. And welcome to the family :D

So he's blooming right now? :blush:

Have you seen this fanmade vid? 

It has some BTS which make me believe in ZhouYu. I've read that Chinese pals when close are really affectionate with each other, to a degree not often seen between straight male friends in the West and in other Asian countries, so I don't know if it's just the two of them showing that they're really good pals (despite only being together for 23 days of shooting), but I'm free to dream right? :glasses:

Would've been better though if there's a Season 2 so we can keep on dreaming and speculating about this ship! Previously, I didn't have a favorable view about China especially because of the international dispute between China and my country, but thanks to this series, my interest in China and its culture has been rekindled. If only it capitalized more on its soft power instead of weakening it by banning this series...:dissapointed:

• Like 9

Rewatching all YuZhou and ZZ clips again...

Like this comment by a fan:  Jingyu orbits around his sun :))

Cr: yzonlkt

Spoiler

---missing them so much... 

Sorry... inside the spoiler frame has a big blank space, i failed to remove it. Not sure why.:tears:

• Like 14

It's amazing that we still get new forummers such as @baw74 and @Kyleaddicted. I wonder if the boys know that they continue to inspire people until today. You know they have been separated publicly longer than they are together. :sweatingbullets:

Since you talk about whether they are together, may I be thick-sknned to invite you to take a look at this post of mine. In essence, we are mostly CPFs here, just like in China. :) 

• Like 19

1 hour ago, Kyleaddicted said:

Would've been better though if there's a Season 2 so we can keep on dreaming and speculating about this ship! Previously, I didn't have a favorable view about China especially because of the international dispute between China and my country, but thanks to this series, my interest in China and its culture has been rekindled. If only it capitalized more on its soft power instead of weakening it by banning this series...

@Kyleaddicted I know what you mean! I didn't really have a very good image of China before so I didn't really bother knowing more about them, and it has been aggravated by what I keep hearing about the Chinese and the latest issue between China and my country (ph). 

However, watching ADDICTED, aside from making me gravitate towards the characters and fall in love with the actors, it allowed me to reconsider China. That they were able to produce talents, personalities, and stories like that made me interested with what else they can offer. I mean, I've known before that they're a superpower both as an economy and producers of media (arts), but wanting to understand Addicted better and wanting to know the actors more, well, my interest has been very much heightened.

I know we've all been saying this here, but still, I REALLY hope that the Chinese Gov't sees how Addicted has affected their image positively. While I'm not really hoping for a 2nd season anymore (since there's very little possibility of it and I think both JY and ZZ have somewhat moved on from (-at least- making the) series and onto greater endeavors), I still wish it gets acknowledged and the actors get what they deserve (inc. each other in a public relationship --whether as friends, lovers, or industry mates).

:)

• Like 16

Oh hey, "Addicted" being mentioned in an article from CNN.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/08/31/asia/china-banned-on-tv-censorship/index.html?sr=fbcnni083116china-banned-on-tv-censorship0900AMVODtopLink&linkId=28237603

"Addiction," a popular web drama about romantic relationships between teenage boys, was pulled in February, despite attracting almost 10 million views in its first 24 hours of release.

"Addicted" is becoming like an example about homosexuality banning in China. Every time I've read about censorship in China, they always mentioned Addicted. If only China allowed Addicted to soar, imagine the impact in China and in the international world.

I almost took a chinese class because of this, you know? :sweatingbullets: No really, if Addicted weren't banned, I would probably be sitting in my chinese class right now. :crazy:

Also welcome, @Kyleaddicted. Post more often here! wave-smiley.gif

• Like 19

13 minutes ago, victorianlegend said:

While I'm not really hoping for a 2nd season anymore (since there's very little possibility of it and I think both JY and ZZ have somewhat moved on from (-at least- making the) series and onto greater endeavors), I still wish it gets acknowledged and the actors get what they deserve (inc. each other in a public relationship --whether as friends, lovers, or industry mates).

:)

It's heartbreaking to think about whether or not they've moved on from Addicted, but I guess it is a fact of life. They're actors after all. I just wish Addicted will always have a special place in their hearts, the same way it has in ours.

I hope that 8 or 10 years from now, when their country's more open to this sort of genre or topic, they can have a televised reunion of sorts recounting what they've been through since, like those Sound of Music gatherings they hold every 5 years. :)

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, liesl said:

I almost took a chinese class because of this, you know? :sweatingbullets: No really, if Addicted weren't banned, I would be sitting in my chinese class right now. :crazy:

Also welcome, @Kyleaddicted. Post more often here! wave-smiley.gif

Thanks for the warm welcome, liesl! Same here. I may still take Mandarin classes because of my obsession with this series and the novel. I'm so glad though that in the meantime, there are translators (such as @saehan01 and @estreline) on Wattpad who translate the novel from Mandarin into English so we can continue reading the rest of Vol. 1 even after the series had ended. I just hope someone can translate chapters 1 to 95 of Vol. 2.

I may even take a trip to China early next year, partly because of this and partly out of curiosity. I've been watching YouTube videos lately about China after I ran out of Addicted BTS videos to watch. Seriously, this series is like the best China tourism tool the Chinese gov't could have among us fans. I hope they'd come to see that at some point and lift the ban.

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, shuwei said:

omg i bursted out laughing at "South Koreans". china is banning an entire ethnicity bc the us wants to help s korea defend against n korea...

@shuwei Hope it is not true, however i do not blame China i blame people accepting without any sort of reactions I am sorry but i do not believe that people need to accept everything without any sort of reaction i refuse to understand that

12 minutes ago, Kyleaddicted said:

It's heartbreaking to think about whether or not they've moved on from Addicted, but I guess it is a fact of life. They're actors after all. I just wish Addicted will always have a special place in their hearts, the same way it has in ours.

I hope that 8 or 10 years from now, when their country's more open to this sort of genre or topic, they can have a televised reunion of sorts recounting what they've been through since, like those Sound of Music gatherings they hold every 5 years. :)

@Kyleaddicted well in 10 years is quite a long time honestly i hope they can sit together somewhere close to each other without waiting to so long time, in 10 yrs time i do not think China will ever change, if you wait them to change nothing will ever change. Countries can change if people wish to change 

• Like 2

ZZ answered this question for OK! Magazine Thailand

Translated by @ryokise

Q: what do you want for your birthday present this year?

ZZ: buy a sea that belongs to me

Me: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Spoiler

CrLb93EVYAAe44B.jpg

ZZ on OK! Magazine Thailand (Scan)

Spoiler

Cr BaryyaKannfonza Twitter

CrLAhkyUAAAKdBg.jpg

CrLAi8nUkAABHL_.jpg

CrLAkGYVMAE0PWV.jpg

CrLAlX0VUAAfy1V.jpg

CrLAnl1UIAA6Odl.jpg

CrLAoz7VMAAD1gD.jpg

:wub:

Spoiler

Cr FlukeGirl Twitter

CrLkYiRUIAAH2_Y.jpg

Fanart

Spoiler

Cr johnnystimmy 

CqT0lISVMAI_I3u.jpg

• Like 23

Some people do react fortunately http://edition.cnn.com/2016/01/27/asia/china-first-gay-marriage-court-case/ i admire those people able to chase a prehistoric system without giving up if all could do that a change will happen particular in time like this as media are everywhere and China won't dare to cross the line, it would sound too dangerous and problematic for them to explain

• Like 2

ZZ - Mian由你想象 weibo update

Spoiler

@许魏洲ZZ 牵手棉子合作拍摄的最新《我的棉质女孩》大片正式出炉!作为鉴赏力卓群的天秤座,粥粥直言最爱在日常中捕捉美的瞬间。想知道时尚百变的棉质女孩们,都被眼尖的粥粥捕捉到了哪些美丽瞬间?赶紧点击视频http://t.cn/Rc7Acx9 ,打开本文配图参与互动,还有机会赢取惊喜礼物,详情戳“查看图片”

CrLUpruVYAApwzb.jpg

JY - YAYA Planet and iQIYI also update weibo with JY photoshoot for Guns and Kidneys

Spoiler

CrLB3isUkAAMYNo.jpg

CrLB3mUUIAAIiEx.jpg

CrLPukrUMAAVh2L.jpg

JY - Throwback

Spoiler

Cr on pic

CrLVcThVMAAlfIW.jpg

JY - 

Spoiler

Edit: Translation for ZZ Q&A - OK! Thailand Magazine. Cr here

Spoiler

bc861f9agw1f7d4e5yznjj20jx0s5dkb.jpg

bc861f9agw1f7d4e7wvdcj20zk0qoq9d.jpg

ZZ always answers "rainbow". Me: "Yes, JY's shoes:rolleyes: 

Edit 2: ZZ on L'Officiel magazine

Spoiler

Cr [舞奈奶]

ZZ, you confessed on a magazine?? :lol:

CrLyLIzUkAAiUwK.jpg

This couple top again. It's actually from LV. ZZ got sponsored by LV but JY wore this first. Hm...now I wonder...

CrLyK42VIAAZwyE.jpg

CrLyJVHVYAAgR6y.jpg

CrLyI9ZUsAAyC6S.jpg

• Like 21

20 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

So, what I gather from this youtube video:

1. ZZ sang Simple Love that JY sang during the Billboard Award Night.
  2. ZZ said about his 3 million followers welfare, someone asked him whether he wants to do live streaming shower (which, conveniently, JY *teasedly* "did" it during his 3 million followers welfare).
  3. ZZ singing "Hai" (not only once or twice, but thrice  iirc!) while he usually sang it "Ai".
  4. ZZ said that he is no longer single?

Anything else I might have missed? How is my score, for a person completely illiterate in Chinese? xD

:lol: I feel you. One more thing from this video, they mentioned the song name they used to sing in karaoke in YY interview "Xian Shi"and ZZ performed that song (the cantonese song one)

@sohocomo Auntie, I told you I'm totally sold with ZZ painted JY's shoes :lol: Place you often go: sea vs JY's EZE message though :wub: 

• Like 15