OMG, that's so beautiful, @bearology! A star for you! :star:

Hopefully some masters out there will edit a MV using both JY and ZZ's Simple Love and match the lyrics with their various BTS videos. Noo Ninja, where art thou?

edit: I replayed YuZhou's Simple Love FMV today, haha. Then re-watching ZZ's Shanghai concert. He's sooo relaxed and happy there! He could interact warmly with the fans, even without MC! Comparing Shanghai concert with his Beijing FM, when he looked uncomfortable and (IMO) rushing his performance, I'd say ZZ has conquered the stage! 

He also sang so beautifully. Even the songs that not his, he could sing them well. ZZ truly has grown as a singer! I am so proud of him! 

*sniff* *I am a proud cousin*

• Like 23

@gayyoxx Soompi keeps eating my post T.T. Thank you, I'm glad you like it. I'm going to do ZZ's version too. It's like feeding myself sugars :lol:

Agree with you, I even like his "It's my life" performance in ShangHai. I have never been a fan when ZZ performs English song but "Its my life" that night, ZZ owned the stage. He should be proud of himself. He did it, followed his dream and now living his dream! I was so touched watching that performance.

Then JY with his photobook, LED'IN launch and his new movie, our boys...they have grown so much. I am so proud of them :tears: 

@joycemay Thank you :wub: and yes #YZfanforever 

• Like 23

19 hours ago, victorianlegend said:

Cats and Confessions! I A M S O H A P P Y. 

Reveal hidden contents

JY's instagram posts are always worth waiting for!!!

@/ZZ  even if you don't give us a shower scene, just a video of you saying "YES"  will be enough! <3

Oh my gosh, AMEN, AMEN , AMEN TO THAT!!!!!!:wub::heart::cookie:

• Like 8

5MilesLove post its the song from 

Marketa Irglova & Glen Hansard - If you want me

CR. Draama20

Spoiler

and the lyrics 

Cr. stlyrics

Spoiler
Are you really here or am I dreaming
I can’t tell dreams from truth
For it’s been so long since I have seen you
I can hardly remember your face anymore
When I get really lonely and the distance causes only silence
I think of you smiling with pride in your eyes a lover that sighs

If you want me satisfy me

Are you really sure that you believe me
When others say I lie
                                        I wonder if you could ever despise me
When you know I really tried
To be a better one to satisfy you for you’re everything to me
And I'll do what you ask me
If you let me be free

• Like 13

Guest skeletonworks
3 hours ago, xix19xix said:

5MilesLove just posted again.

If you want me,

Satisfy me.

He tagged JY this time!

Reveal hidden contents

image_14.png

Xix, this should not be in the spoiler :w00t:

A playful Zhouzhou to match with the song lyric BrCTfSI.gifBrCTfSI.gif

006vBjclgw1f6x2t8w0okg30dd0i2heb.gif

And JY be like:

Spoiler

JgdZqun.gif

cUQ7ra8.gif

Recycle some classics lol

Johnny's photobook... I want I want I want!!!!!!

Spoiler

His photobook is sooooo taolu!!!!! Look at that black & white photo of him with one hand cover one of his eyes. 

1) Why must it be in black & white like Zhouzhou???!!!

2) Why must it be with the same pose????!!!

Coincidence? Nah... There's no such word in the Yuzhou's dictionary!

9 hours ago, xix19xix said:

May I say that this manip should not be hidden? It is soooooo beautiful. I am quite stunned by how good JY looks. Does anyone know when ZZ took this photo, is it for his album?

By the way, it is interesting what those 5 phrases in the Photobook mean. When the photobook is out, we will definitely have a clearer idea. Here's a speculation.

Beginning with the Sea (Hai) - The story begins with the Addicted Series where he acted as Gu Hai

The crossroad of Dreams - The sudden explosion of his popularity is something anyone would dream of but it also brings him to a crossroad

The Light in the darkness - With the bans, everything looks exceedingly bleak... But there is a light in the darkness (in reference to ZZ and fans)

Great Love in the heart - Fans and ZZ who love him unconditionally beyond themselves. Note: Usually 大爱 refers to a love for the world or one that is greater than just oneself

It begins Today - In reference to ZZ's it's just beginning

Reveal hidden contents

My speculation is that he hopes we will be there supporting them as an out couple. 

I just saw this Xix!!! Thank you!!! I only remember a few from what my friend told me.

I heard his photobook has a theme of ocean, LIGHT in the darkness, BEGIN from the sea, BEGIN of the day. LOL. It's about his feelings.

And you are so totally right about your speculation. It's like his declaration :-)

This is soooo inter-related!!! Ugh!!!!!

Now it feels like the photobook is dedicated to his wifey BrCTfSI.gifBrCTfSI.gifBrCTfSI.gifBrCTfSI.gif

He's copying wifey! Zhouzhou has his own shirt with a kitty drawing. Now Johnny also has his own branding with a whale drawing? Oh puhleaseeeezzzz these two!

Zhouzhou has a photobook. Oh look now. Johnny also has a photobook too.....meAui1j.gifmeAui1j.gifmeAui1j.gif

Oh I also heard from Bearo that it's rumoured to be 500 yuan? So expensive!!! gYNMjlo.gifgYNMjlo.gif

No wonder Johnny only release it now after Zhouzhou's concert ended. How considerate right? They don't want us to go bankrupt. Hahahaha.

This means TWO things:

1) They love their CPF!! Because only us CPF who would buy both of their stuffs. Spend so much money on both of them! So they're being considerate to us :-)

2) They talked about this, they arranged this, they planned this which means HqRNy7y.gifHqRNy7y.gifHqRNy7y.gif Photo taken on 15/5 yet was only released 3 months later... Zhouzhou did his photoshoot in Japan for his photobook around April and was released a month later... Hmmm...

@gayyoxx I already pinned the link to Zhouzhou's LIGHT concert playlist on the front page!! Thank you!!!!

There must be a lot of things going on in his mind that he had to take a walk in the middle of the night. And he took it as a sign when he stumbled upon the cat lazying by the sidewalk and his fuddled mind became clear.

The way he sat, crouching with one arm hugging his knees, he probably was staring at the cat, thinking that the decision he's going to make is big and is going to change so many things around him but he wouldn't want it any other way.

That thought of "Should I really do it" turned into "How should I do it".

He could just ask him privately, and maybe he was planning to do that too while taking the walk, but he knows that something this important doesn't just involve them both, but other people around them too. It was his way of conforming whose will be there for him after he got a reply because it is really happening and he doesn't need people that won't support him too.

Because they are together and will be for a very long time.

• Like 18

The song that 5ML posted today is a pretty sad song...
Wonder if our YuZhou fight?

It s OK boys... just dont break up  ^^''

Are you really here
Or am I dreaming  (yes JY is back hahaha)

I can't tell dreams from truth
For it's been so long
Since I have seen you
I can hardly remember your face anymore
When I get really lonely

And the distance calls its only silence
I think of you smiling
With pride in your eyes
A lover that sighs

If you want me
Satisfy me
If you want me
Satisfy me

Are you really sure
That you believe me
When others say I lie
I wonder if you could

Ever despise me
You know I really try
To be a better one to satisfy you
For you're everything to me
And I do what you ask me
If you let me be free

If you want me
Satisfy me
If you want me
Satisfy me

If you want me
Satisfy me
If you want me
Satisfy me

If you want me
Satisfy me
If you want me
Satisfy me

• Like 5

ZZ in Shanghai on 12 August 2016 (New photos):

Spoiler

CqE9AjGUMAANNul.jpgCqE9D2FUEAAmvax.jpgCqE9E_XVUAAonvV.jpg

Spoiler

CqCrxkdWEAEwqCk.jpg

ZZ during his Concert in Shanghai on 13 August 2016:

Spoiler

CqCiKq8XYAAm4W5.jpg

Spoiler

CqEW5BnUIAEIyaX.jpg

Spoiler

Spoiler

CqC-AirUMAETEMv.jpg

Spoiler

CqCjs7yXYAAgaWZ.jpgCqCjzuVW8AYw3On.jpg

Spoiler

CqCiylyXEAAHx74.jpg

Spoiler

CqCiuXsXgAAcgOs.jpg

Cute ZZ (Throwback):

Spoiler

CqCjSMgWEAEM3qe.jpg

Edited by Guest

3 hours ago, xix19xix said:

5MilesLove just posted again.

If you want me,

Satisfy me.

He tagged JY this time!

LOL. Wut? ZZ, you are not satisfied by JY all this time? xD

Maybe JY should visit our forum and read many fanfics here, especially the ones written by our esteemed auntie @sohocomo. He might get... inspirations... from those fanfics, LOL. #mesonaughty #notsorry #poorkitty #whaleyouhavetoworkhard

*ahem*

EDIT: THIS is someone who does not satisfy you, kitty? Tsk, tsk. (Should I put this on spoiler? No? :P)

13715045_871311709667120_257996814_n.jpg

• Like 18

On 23/07/2016 at 3:30 PM, bearology said:

JY clip with the kids. Last week(?), we had ZZ with kids. Today we have JY with kids :wub: I just can't...with these two. 

Hide contents

Cr [Johnny_黄景瑜同行站]

awwh.. our boys could 'adopt' all these kids they want when they become so 'powerful' in future 'together' and 'live happily ever after' with these beautiful adorable kids :()))))...yeeaaah.. that's my faith & 'vision' of YuZhou..haha..

• Like 3

I just got back from long business trip and i missed lots of YZ goodies and sugar.....

my mood currently

Spoiler

ILiDy6Q.jpg

Nvrmnd!!!!! I have to backtrack 20 over pages to for goodies!!! *get tea and snack ready!*

Spoiler
18 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

LOL. Wut? ZZ, you are not satisfied by JY all this time? xD

Maybe JY should visit our forum and read many fanfics here, especially the ones written by our esteemed auntie @sohocomo. He might get... inspirations... from those fanfics, LOL. #mesonaughty #notsorry #poorkitty #whaleyouhavetoworkhard

*ahem*

My thought exactly !!!!  naughty ZZMeow

rcOZQ7P.jpg

*blushes*

• Like 15

5MilesLove just posted again, at 2am -- a quote from Stray Birds by Rabindranath Tagore :sweatingbullets: what are they doing still awake at 2am? 

Correction: 02:06am. 02. 06. WHAT.

Seriously, they just had to toy with our hearts T^T Weibo doesn't have the "queue post" function like Tumblr/Blogger do, does it?

Spoiler

I normally sleep early, so it's always frustrating to wake up seeing tonnes of notifications because the fan group chats were on fire at the time of posting and you just had to miss all the fun.... These guys ah... Guess this is one of the little things that make this fandom very dear to me.

Btw stayed up till midnight for more info on JY photobook only to be told I should sleep early and wake up earlier tomorrow for the link -..- rumour has it that it will be 380RMB or 597RMB, whatever it is I hope it's not limited edition + it's easier for international fans to get it delivered.

Glad to see everyone is still here as addicted as I am!

• Like 24

On 23/07/2016 at 4:11 PM, sohocomo said:

There may be some meaning to 251 in Chinese culture...but 2 + 5 + 1 = 8!!!

They're trying to kill us...diabetic coma from too much sugar

Sorry auntie Sohocomo.. what's the significance of number 8 for YuZhou?? I've missed it in the previous posts sorry lol... by the way, ''thankyou!!'' for all your 'delicious' fanfics of our two beautifuls :)))...xx

• Like 7

30 minutes ago, izziehudson said:

5MilesLove just posted again, at 2am -- a quote from Stray Birds by Rabindranath Tagore :sweatingbullets: what are they doing still awake at 2am? 

hi can some1 post here what 5miles recently posted coz i dont have weibo and therefore cant access photos ...ty

• Like 2