1 hour ago, shangyinshangyin said:

Can sb confirm this 

//before he sang Simple Love by Jay Chou, he said:"男人的肩膀是来扛责任的。我不单是艺人还是个男人”。which means a man's shoulder is for shouldering responsibilities. I am not only an artiste, I am also a man." We know who said that about man's shoulder. His dearest JY. //

I heard that ZZ did not say that :(:(

I read this on weibo but after that the OP apologized and said zz didnt said this...

And that Hello Goddess show? Apparently one of the "Goddess" said she is JY fan but after jy left the room she told her friend that she dont even know JY name and only claim she is JY fans because of show effect... she also said what JY wore today is very low class... and when JY compliment her she didnt even thank him... poor girl is being attacked by cpf and jy only fans for being disrespectful to JY lol... 

Just make me frustrated that JY had to film this kind of show...

• Like 3

Edited: the straight boy remark KpfVp0q.png to something better

Translated the ZZ's talk of the letter to fans:

cr. to the original poster(dunno who cause I got from chat) And who's the "we" at the end eh, ZZ? :phew:

All along I received a lot of letters that you guys wrote for me, I’ll read them when I’m free, but I cannot reply one by one. Today, I take this opportunity that you’re all here, whether is on site or out site, I’ll present this letter for all of you. This music is a bit sad ah! (laugh)
Er…. My first concert was at this year’s 5th June, but actually I started getting to know you all from that last year November, right? Er… in a short time of a few months, for my personal change, it really surpass the 20+ years before, rather than saying I’ve matured a lot, it’s better to say that we’ve grown up a lot together, because  of you all, then I can have more and more confidence on this road that I walked on. Thank you all for your tolerance and support for me!
Someone said ah, someone said, I have become a part of your life, actually, you all have also become a part of my life. I am really (laugh), The past me ah, the past me, actually I don’t really look at wb, and then I don’t really refresh, I don’t really know how to play, and then I also don’t know  that is, er… as an artiste, as an idol and then how to that is converse with fans, what to do, actually… until the one day I’m in that place, then I only have a new understanding of this group.
You guys say I’m a rough man, right? Who said I’m a rough man before?! And then a upright boy, this I admit (kekeke laugh), actually ah, I cannot think of an especially gorgeous term to describe you guys, I can really only say one word, “good”, it’s really is good. In my life, I didn’t think other than my own parents, relatives and good friends, there would be someone who is good to me without asking for repayment? That’s why there are a lot of times I will also think to myself, that is what basis do I have that let you guys like me so much? (Fans shouted loudly: Because you are really great!”)  Really because of those few sentences of small chats at the airport? Or, the interactions at weibo? Definitely not, right? Actually there’s no compensation, I feel that I should bring you guys a type of spiritual encouragement, a type of positive energy, this is how an idol is. 
I talk a bit what I want to do ah, what I want to do is work hard, work hard and work hard more, progress, progress, and progress more! If  there’s something I can do for 100 marks, I’ll definitely request myself for a target of 200 marks.
Sigh, I wish there’s one day ah, I can give you guys sufficient sense of security, you will not be anxious for me because of a little bit of trouble or because of some small things. I feel that, I’m also you guys biggest confidence!
The heavens ah, is fair to everyone, he gave the most valuable gift to me, naturally, I take out equal strength to pay back, that why, I feel that  in this period, all the tribulations that I encountered is what I should get, I don’t have any qualifications to complain,  to cower, I’m not only an artiste, I’m also a man! If I cannot handle these, how will I qualify for the love you guys have for me?
Lastly, thank you all for accompanying me down the road, I will also be more and more better, we will also definitely be better and better!

@mrsaturn Yes I know haha.

• Like 24

4 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

Translated the ZZ's talk of the letter to fans:

cr. to the original poster(dunno who cause I got from chat) And who's the "we" at the end eh, ZZ? :phew:

Lastly, thank you all for accompanying me down the road, I will also be more and more better, we will also definitely be better and better!

I think the we refers to him and the fans although i want to believe its him and someone else 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Thank you, @prima13facie!

So, confirmed no Li Ge, then? Also, no Light?

Now that you mention, its weird. I cant find any Light fancams :blink: Isnt it Light is his main song? Also, he didnt have encore tonight (like wearing that timmy shirt and sing encore)

DUST fancam

Spoiler

Moonlight fancam

Spoiler

Edit: YuZhou Simple Love Duet version :lol:

Spoiler

Edited by bearology
  • Like 15

Hello! I'm new to the forum, and I've been slowly trawling through all the posts (starting page 1) just to get a feel of ZZ and JY, because after watching Addicted and the BTS bits, I couldn't get enough of them! I stumbled upon it July 26 and then bought the OST, ZZ's album, and the photobook from YesAsia the week after, and now I'm on here reading EVERYTHING. I want to write fanfic to pour out my feelings, but I don't know where to post them! T___T

Anyway, you guys are GREAT! Thanks for giving me something to look forward to at the end of a long day! :3

Edited by aerospaces
  • Like 17

First Light Asian Tour in Shanghai (081316)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   Timmy-Hsu_许魏洲全球应援站

9b4f6476gw1f6smbkku06j21ly2ex4qq.jpg

9b4f6476gw1f6smbx4moej21qh2lphdv.jpg

9b4f6476gw1f6smc34g6sj21q92lekjm.jpg

9b4f6476gw1f6smcc2h1zj21ri2n8b2a.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   黄景瑜的许球球

006o3K0kgw1f6sl2ls9ymj31kw11xgrf.jpg

006o3K0kgw1f6sl2s1rk7j31kw11xwkj.jpg

006o3K0kgw1f6sl2y8scyj31kw11x44c.jpg

006o3K0kgw1f6sl35muigj31kw11xgrb.jpg

006o3K0kgw1f6sl3fduzjj31kw11xwnz.jpg

006o3K0kgw1f6sl3nvt0rj31kw11xahu.jpg

006o3K0kgw1f6sl3vl7t9j31kw11xtf8.jpg

006o3K0kgw1f6sl42ohdpj31kw11x7b1.jpg

006o3K0kgw1f6sl48q4erj31kw11x7ag.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   Six_Two基地站

006x5KMZgw1f6smpwzn20j33e02e0qv7.jpg

Hello Goddess (081316)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   碎碎碎碎子

81a839a6gw1f6sjjbws9ij21jk1jkkjm.jpg

81a839a6gw1f6sjk4x5qtj21jk1jkkjm.jpg

81a839a6gw1f6sjl1c8vjj21jk1jku0y.jpg

81a839a6gw1f6sjloxf26j21jk1jk4qq.jpg

81a839a6gw1f6sjmadjnlj21jk1jkx6p.jpg

81a839a6gw1f6sjii0mitj21jk1jke82.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   鲸鸿_黄景瑜粉丝后援团 

006wyzLDgw1f6sjlaq7cuj31is28gkjl.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   Hayden-好愛吃魚呀

874cb5d0jw1f6slfbpgxuj20cv0hgtak.jpg

874cb5d0jw1f6slfl56eaj20om0k077x.jpg

Throwback Johnny

Spoiler

Source:  黄景瑜全国粉丝后援会官博

723109cdgw1f6slzspedsj20qo13cafh.jpg

Manip

Spoiler

Source:  yuzhou.studio19520

110.jpg

Fan art

Spoiler

Source:   Yumi-寵溺Y2_YZ

005S2KVwjw1f6punu6m9uj30rs3ug19x.jpg

• Like 16

ZZ - Light ShangHai

Spoiler

Cr [小奶音biubiubiu]

Cpxt9hoUIAAtnAO.jpg

Cpxt_oMUAAEYO4W.jpg

CpxuBmzVIAAOY_8.jpg

CpxuIzzUEAEXqt7.jpg

CpxuKvVVUAEuS-e.jpg

CpxuMuEUkAAtoHz.jpg

Spoiler

Cr [-洲宝儿-]

CpxdEUtVMAAwff8.jpg

CpxdFKYUEAIOVKw.jpg

CpxdFowUkAAf3Se.jpg

CpxdF89VIAAZtaz.jpg

Spoiler

Cr [Kim希宇_F5REVER]

CpxckNRVUAAu9Lf.jpg

Cpxcj7eUIAAHBdR.jpg

CpxcjlOUkAATWSD.jpg

Cpxcid-VIAAEAY0.jpg

CpxcWHrVUAAFS4w.jpg

CpxcVgdVUAAreM3.jpg

CpxcVODUEAI5tzB.jpg

CpxcU5iUMAALv87.jpg

JY - Hello Goddess

Spoiler

Cr [我是九岁的PBEibi]

CpwW2yqUMAAcAMR.jpg

CpwXFZHVIAAw72V.jpg

CpwXGluUEAEeQ9F.jpg

CpwXM4sUEAEbvMj.jpg

I read somewhere that 獻世 - Waste of space - Jay Chou is JY's favourite song and he sang at KTV before? Is this right? haha or just fan being taolu :lol: 

@gayyoxx I just remembered. There are actually 2 5ML led boards. 1 gigantic one and one small one :lol:

Spoiler

Edit: er, I read that there are a number of these small LED boards, not just one?? :blink:

Edited by bearology
  • Like 16

I still can't move on from jy's smile when d host say xu wei zhou

Spoiler

He look shock but happy :)

About hello goddess

Spoiler

I don't watch it full, I only watch d cut.

But I should say jy need to be more professional.

He rarely smile and look bored? Correct me if i'm wrong.

I'm afraid that he will got a bad attitude problem from producer if he can't invest himself and adjust his mood when shoot a program.

I want him to be more success and he need to mask his bad mood.

Please JY, for ur career :)

Zz's family are there and also his grandma.

He is lucky to have a supporting family :)

• Like 12

Zhou singing "Simple Love"

I have never had a random wish (didn't know about the song list) being granted before. I really like Yu's version (not so much Jay's) and to me it holds special meaning about YuZhou. Yu was asked to sing the song but the way he sang it showed that it had another meaning to it than just fanservice. I don't know how popular this song on Jay's "Popular/Hit Songs" but it is such an old song (more than 10 years ago = middle schooler bb kitten). Zhou could easily ignore the song, pick another among other Jay's songs but he didn't. And to say that he didn't know the fact that Yu once sang it before is just ridiculous since he was there when Yu sang it, smiling and clapping and laughing when Yu thanked the audience for coming to his "concert".

But he chose it and sang it anyway.

• Like 17

ZZ - Light ShangHai

Spoiler

Cr [冰冰TICKTOCK]

CpyAu45VIAAvhk7.jpg

CpyAv7dUEAAxjNX.jpg

CpyAwgHUAAEMr_x.jpg

Spoiler

Cr [许魏洲国际后援会]

CpyDYL9VYAAGSqi.jpg

CpyDZU9VYAAGfEL.jpg

CpyDZ1zUsAAKL56.jpg

CpyC944UIAA2-ky.jpg

CpyC_E5UkAI28WD.jpg

CpyC_81UAAEDvLc.jpg

CpyDq2gVMAA9wKX.jpg

CpyDsVmVYAEMMwG.jpg

CpyDtfoUkAAYN4v.jpg

27 minutes ago, Oline Oline said:

About hello goddess

Reveal hidden contents

I don't want JY to change because of these variety shows. From what I see (cuts from fans) and read, this show is not like DWS, even worse than See You Monday I think. And theres that girl commenting stupid things about JY (don't let me start cursing that girl lol) I know being a celebrity you may need to hide your emotions sometimes but I love the way JY is right now. Hes a Sagittarius. They normally 'wear emotion on sleeve'. JY was happy when he was in DWS because DWS showed his other sides, helped us understand him better (not just tying someone's hair or shoes). Although hes still showing his emotions for example with the dog but I have to say that scene was gold right? JY being true to himself and thats why we love him.  If he put on a mask once, he will never take it off anymore. So please don't change yourself JY. Sorry for my rambling. Its too early for me here and my brain is not functioning properly yet lol

• Like 23

Comparing the two...WZ is in his element because performing is what he really does best, feeding off the audience energy....he is showing his talent and really loves what he does. 

Wherealas...JY...I am not quite sure if he absolutely loves all these shows especially those that seems to make him like a 'piece of meat' ... Playing on his popularity and idol status...he has to be kept in the public eye, maybe that is why he accepts all these talkshow. He can hold a show on his own, look at his 3m welfare - he is dorky, funny, sexy. Maybe he is bidding his time, till he gets better offers. 

Anyways...the vid of him smiling really quite sweetly, with a tinge of surprise under this cut cos other versions have already been shared.

Spoiler

• Like 16

1 hour ago, bearology said:

I don't want JY to change because of these variety shows. 

They normally 'wear emotion on sleeve'. 

JY was happy when he was in DWS because DWS showed his other sides, helped us understand him better (not just tying someone's hair or shoes).

I don't think that's a good thing to show ur bad mood in any kind of show although the show is kind of sucks...

He should show us cool and mysterious aura not bad mood aura :sweatingbullets:

And in DWS there is ethan who "help" him to adapt to the show so he feel more comfortable.

I want d best for jy's career but my point of view maybe different from China's fans.

But it just my opinion hahaha

thanks for sharing ur opinion. :)

• Like 5

@Oline Oline I guess what you are trying to say is professionalism. That if a job is accepted, one must be professional about it. I think for JY it is a double-edged sword - he knows he needs to keep within the public radar but yet at the same time, he also wants to be true to himself. I Guess he is still searching for what truly drives his passion. Addicted gave him a taste of stardom and what he could do, the role is tailored made for him. Yet he was not able to follow that up due to the ban. But I see him slowly finding his way...surely he will be a force to be reckoned with just like WZ. 

But having said what I did, I still feel JY somehow managed to retain a part of who he is, during all the variety shows. It is just a shame that the people behind them could not bring that out more.

• Like 10