Guest skeletonworks
Spoiler

4403f9e1jw1f6cdeehv80j20jz0jzjtv.jpg

Crying ZZ... Really? I didn't notice it.

OP wrote: 寶寶@许魏洲ZZ 不哭 你別哭了 每次出國都哭[淚流滿面][淚流滿面][淚流滿面][淚流滿面][淚流滿面][淚流滿面]你讓我們這些在國內的人不得心疼死[淚流滿面][淚流滿面][淚流滿面][淚流滿面]

Something like "Every time you go abroad, you'd cry and make us here very worried about you.."

Cr.Fiona-HUI119 

While waiting for HD fancams, I rewatched JY's singing on DwSS and his concert and I was like...

Spoiler

cat-melancholic-rain-sad-Favim.com-20456

I am alright. I am alright. I'll wait patiently for the moment you guys can share a stage and sing together.

• Like 24

ZZ being outstanding during his Concert in Bangkok:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Con58XFUIAA6PeE.jpgCon5mPaVIAABPM7.jpg

ZZ crying at the end of the concert: Heartbreaking! :dissapointed_relieved:

Spoiler

Con5UZsUMAAbm9Y.jpg

I am still hoping JY will attend his concert. SH concert is my last hope. I dont believe he cant even attend a friend's concert! After tonight not sure when we will get to listen to walk slowly and Hai ruo you yin live.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, bearology said:

ZZ gif

Reveal hidden contents

Cr timmyoo

006txQ9ygw1f6cadtdqoxg30b4094hdu.gif

006txQ9ygw1f6caebaittg30b4068e84.gif

Reveal hidden contents

Cr jun9dok

TppsjVFL.gif

ZZ. lol he's too tall for this :lol:

Reveal hidden contents

Cr fukyert

CooNsFkVIAAQbl4.jpg

CooN2gSVYAAeDgZ.jpg

CooM15EUEAEpXcP.jpg

CooM38wVIAAoBey.jpg

More ZZ tonight. I really like this performance tonight, even before I know the song name "love should be honest?" (right?) and that 5ML post :wub:

Reveal hidden contents

Cr KiPun

CooOzY5UAAAgiHj.jpg

CooOzZFUEAAwT5f.jpg

CooOzZLUkAAnoNF.jpg

CooOzZJUsAAbWcU.jpg

Looks like ZZ did cry :tears:

Reveal hidden contents

Cr ilb2ice

CooQkmeVMAAzLK3.jpg

CooQPc2VYAAb651.jpg

CooRJKwVMAEFHoj.jpg

Just thinking...13/8 ShangHai, if JY will be in SH (not leaving for his movie filming yet)....hes just right there, but he won't be able to attend....or worse, JY will have to fly to say BJ a day before ZZ's concert then fly back the day after like he did for ZZ's BJ stage :tears: ...like the whole world can come to ZZ's concert, but just that one person....his loved one :tears: can't even be in the same city on that day....*slap myself* just have faith...that reunion day will come before we know it :tears:

I know what u feel.

When they announced that there will be a concert at shanghai too, I'm happy

And SH's concert will be more good bcos of those amazing crew of Big Bang.

But, I have this feeling that this one person won't be able to attend d concert.

This person whether he is a friend or lover can't join zz's 1st asia tour T_T

I'm so sad with their situation.

It's been months after the ban, and i still mellow over their pitiful condition.

They got something more but have to sacrifice their relationship T_T

Spoiler

I wanna quote Song Mino's (member of Winner, korean boy band) words

What a relief you still think ghost is scarier than the world :(

• Like 17

@bearology He was crying and after he toched his heart he maded a fist of his hand to control his emotions.

Its so heart breaking that there can not been seen together but don't lose hope some day the can i have to believe that there comes a day that stupid ban wil be lifted.

And that the can be happy without problems of ban and thats what me emotionally hits me the most and became fan of both to support them both.

Freedom for everyone who is in some kind of situation.:heart:

Guy's i had the day of my live here with you all on soompi and op weibo and could see Timmy livestream.

I'm deadly tired but i'm still so hyper and full of emotion al those sugars today i'm overdosed hahahaha

• Like 19

Hey all...

Got this off Twitter, so not sure about the source, apparently WZ is having a fever and gastric pain...and he cancelled a part of the concert where he was supposed to play the piano....poor thing. The message asked fans not to follow him and let him rest. :(

My salute to him and admiration just moved many notches upwards...he is a consummate performer and certainly did not want to let his fans down. 

• Like 20

Let today be one of the best YuZhou days ^^  

We will have more rainny days ahead (than other ships in this delulu land)..  So, for this special day, dont be panic and dont be sad.  As for today, I am confident that JY (still) supports ZZ.. and today is the great success day of ZZ too.  

I am so much happy seeing a bond between them. They separated long enough to make their feelings fade away... but  I can see cleary see (esp. from Captain Jingyu side <- He is the man!)  that the friendship is still there... it s good enough.  ^^  

Today is a good day! ^^

PS. 5ML - Dont leave us! hahaha+ 

• Like 20

1 hour ago, nippy2002 said:

Hey all...

Got this off Twitter, so not sure about the source, apparently WZ is having a fever and gastric pain...and he cancelled a part of the concert where he was supposed to play the piano....poor thing. The message asked fans not to follow him and let him rest. :(

My salute to him and admiration just moved many notches upwards...he is a consummate performer and certainly did not want to let his fans down. 

Aw poor ZZ! I knew he was sick when I saw him in photos taken on his way to the Concert and on stage with his red lips, teary eyes, sore throat and stuffy nose. He did an amazing job nevertheless. Amazing ZZ! I hope he will get better very soon.

Edit: Video of ZZ dancing on "Too Late to Say Sorry":

Spoiler

EDIT:

ZZ crying during his Concert in Bangkok: it makes my heart break for him... :dissapointed_relieved:

Spoiler

Edited by Guest

@bearology Oh gosh when i see that gif again i remember that BTS what happened befoure that Timmy could not hold him and there fell on the floor hahaha and Timmy said "he's so heavy" hahaha.

One thing is 100% sure Johnny and Timmy supporting eachother so the are 100% sure friends these two souls are bounded together.

For me is the puzzle complete and i love it the way the do that there so smart and uses humor tease us with those mystery hints photo post etc.

And i love it it let you think fan CSI and FBI jumping every time on it surching for hints things in pictures and in clotes sometimes it's hilarius to read and laughing so hard here.

@yoyoo about there friendship your reaction i'm totaly with you also about 5MilesLove the don't leave us the love us to mutch ;)  meow and woof and there helpers

• Like 11

Light Asian Tour in Bangkok (073016)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   KONGUKSU

006pYpWRgw1f6cbaza5l5g30hs0a0u0y.gif

006pYpWRgw1f6cbbbdjc7g30hs0a0b2a.gif

006pYpWRgw1f6cbbotxrag30hs0a0u0y.gif

006pYpWRgw1f6cbc0d26ag30hs0a0u0x.gif

006pYpWRgw1f6cbcg5myjg30hs0a0kjn.gif

006pYpWRgw1f6cbcpizjsg30hs0a0npd.gif

006pYpWRgw1f6cbdla8smg30hs0a04qu.gif

006pYpWRgw1f6cbdyqprng30hs0a0qv6.gif

Spoiler

Source:   MINIFACTORY_ZZ

006oixHVgw1f6c944668ig30jg0awqv9.gif

006oixHVgw1f6c9418ag6g30jg0aw1l1.gif

006oixHVgw1f6c94c7g0eg30jg0awx6s.gif

006oixHVgw1f6c94tltxrg30jg0awkjs.gif

006oixHVgw1f6c94z7nk8g30jg0aw7wk.gif

Spoiler

Source:   新星洲洲

006rmkSRgw1f6c7bjpnmrg30ql0eou13.gif

006rmkSRgw1f6c7bd47xvg30ql0eo1l4.gif

006rmkSRgw1f6c6js53f3g30ql0eox6x.gif

006rmkSRgw1f6c6jkpzfgg30ql0eoe85.gif

006rmkSRgw1f6c6ckc6mgg30ql0eo4qr.gif

006rmkSRgw1f6c5y9o0b4g30ql0f6b2b.gif

Spoiler

Source:   MONGRONG_UV

006qdTS6gw1f6cg7fhvlug30b40b44qr.gif

Spoiler

Source:  watermark

5e615563jw1f6cf81soc9j20zj0qo43h.jpg

5e615563jw1f6cf82s90tj20qo0zkgnx.jpg

Johnny – Shanghai ee809d.png Shenzhen (073016)

Spoiler

Source:   519WDAY

006q0roFjw1f6cbvc1tm1j30o1104gwr.jpg

Manips

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   Tender甜乐

b0e4344fgw1f6cblgpq0yj20ka0hemz1.jpg

Spoiler

Source:  yuzhou.studio19520

image.jpg

Fan arts

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   Danty-五角星

6d5cdd15jw1f6cddn37pnj20pw0unwgp.jpg

6d5cdd15jw1f6cddqhgxlj20pw0un406.jpg

6d5cdd15jw1f6cddu15iqj20pw0un0vi.jpg

Spoiler

Source:  用大把的愛砸你-小魚

006pY6S2jw1f6ci1yr3erj316o1kwkel.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   嘿许魏洲

006bRvpnjw1f6ceecg8luj31ww1ww4me.jpg

• Like 20

Guest skeletonworks
2 hours ago, abbraccio91 said:

Also, Johnny updated his Instagram with the same cactus-flower pic from Weibo. I wonder if it means something that he posted this pic in particular on IG... And very late, it was around 3:00 am in China. Again sleepless Johnny :(

Reveal hidden contents

4iULdeF.jpg

Cr. my screen

Hahaha I woke up at 7am to this!!!! Saw the notification thay Johnny updated his IG after so long, I was so excited!!! Then saw what he posted, I faint.... He's so taolu. I can't stand it!!! Whenever he posted something in IG, it's because there's some hidden meaning & him being cryptic!!!! We know Johnny. We knooooooooooooooowwwww!!!!!

I think he's getting more and more open about this YZ stuffs. I hope once he stars in Terrence's movie and it becomes a blockbuster and he becomes a superstar, he'd be able to be like the typical star, able to comment on his lover friend's, Zhouzhou's weibo post like before or attend his concert (2nd Asia Tour maybe? ;) ). I hope when he becomes a respectable superstar like his idol, Dengchao, he can be truly free. Free from this stupid ban to do anything he wants without having to be cautious or whatever. I hope that time will come sooner than 7 years 9 months. 

I'm really worried about his sleeping pattern though. He had eyebags during the Yaya concert!! But I can't scold him because I'd be like the pot calling the kettle black lol. 

Another favourite fanartist of mine posted this:

Cr. 有的是青春_沒的是時間

Spoiler

mtYPQXh.jpg

QbbfIR2.jpg

Johnny liked this jiujiutsu video but I couldn't see the notification anymore. He probably unliked it? OP posted this screenshots at 3:41 am and it seems like Johnny liked the video 42 secs at the time the OP screenshot this. 

Hmmmm I wonder why he slept so late and watched jiujiutsu video [doge][doge][doge]. Wants to hit someone I reckon for touching his baobei?!!! Reminds me of @gashupingo translation about fans reaction when Zhouzhou asked them whether he wants him to be his bf or not. Hahahahaha.