I have nothing againts KFC (or McD or whatever fast food chains) but somehow the ad is... too cutey? Can't find the proper word :huh::sweatingbullets: For ads, I have to say that JY's ads are way better than ZZ's. Not only in scale but also in the artistic perspective. ZZ's ad that I like is the cosmetic one (Twin Love?).

I agree with you, @Scandani, @xix19xix. Anyone else try to play GH and BLY (even without ban or maybe foreign adaption of the series) are fighting a losing battle. I guess CJD understands that as well, that's why she did not push for foreign adaption or season 2 based in Taiwan or something like that.

BTW, no news from JY and ZZ? Is that kind of strange, that every time JY goes to Shanghai, ZZ will be off the radar for a couple of days? :) My delulu screams that ZZ drove to Shanghai after the premiere or the day after that, and they are spending lovey dovey time together now :wub:.

• Like 21

FM YZ Addicted version - JY singing "Those Years" :wub:

Spoiler

Cr [朝辞瑜洲暮时归]

Anyone posted this? JY Planet Concert Promotional Video

Errr, is this photoshop?? or Real?? :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

Cr on pic

Cm13wXCUcAAzRJs.jpg

ZZ - recording for Big Fish and Begonia

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

@skeletonworks Who reposted it didn't include the carrot :sweatingbullets:. Now I'm even more curious. What does the JY...I mean the Kangaroo say?

Spoiler

Cr 呼呼花-

CmxqB87UMAE64hk.jpg

a966fe84gw1f5lsucju2jj20er0eraau.jpg

• Like 14

Big Fish & Begonia Premiere (070616)

Spoiler

Source:   因杂因杂小因杂

006pSFIljw1f5mncqybzrj315o0rsx21.jpg

006pSFIljw1f5mncsncchj30rs15o4pc.jpg

006pSFIljw1f5mncuijfmj30rs15o1kx.jpg

006pSFIljw1f5mncwq4m6j30rs15ob1q.jpg

Manips

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:  aisukee9

Cmxkci2UsAAP_K2.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   鲸鱼卖个萌

005LNHJ8gw1f5mrrpq6hkj30zk0uy1kx.jpg

Fan arts

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   Hako_魚粥

006quQ8Pjw1f5mqmkj7j3j30m8245wzb.jpg

006quQ8Pjw1f5mqmi4qxej30jg0lfwhh.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   Danty-五角星

6d5cdd15jw1f5mqhhv2urj20y81j0dpe.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   LH_许魏洲初心站

b53218d2gw1f5mqrqayy0j20k00zkdk3.jpg

• Like 14

6 hours ago, charlie10 said:

I find it a little intriguing that in both gifs of ZZ yesterday, it looks like he looks straight into the camera. (Which probably isn't weird, since he's such an attentive boy who likes to look at the people giving him attention. Still...) Also, what a beautiful guy he is. I can't really reconcile pre-Addicted ZZ, Addicted ZZ and this ZZ. They're three different people.

@charlie10I can't agreed more. I first got addicted with Addicted ZZ, than deeply in love with post-Addicted ZZ than now.. hopelessly in love with the now ZZ. He has changed too much it is like 3 different people.

But if the ZZ now was to act as BLY i may not really addicted to this series. It is the BLY ZZ that got me hooked and the ZZ after that that gets him more fans.   

• Like 8

I was just re-watching the rooftop scene again and I love JY's expressions throughout the entire scene. From where GH carried BLY slowly up the stairs and to where he promised to love him the most, one could feel how GH felt for BLY - the sadness, the loneliness, the love, the affection. And yet JY was never overboard nor pretentious. He conveyed everything that GH felt at that moment. 

Of course, WZ is excellent as usual. But for a non-actor to be able to assume the role of GH with such natural ease...I fall for GH/ JY all over again. 

• Like 19

39 minutes ago, nippy2002 said:

I was just re-watching the rooftop scene again and I love JY's expressions throughout the entire scene. From where GH carried BLY slowly up the stairs and to where he promised to love him the most, one could feel how GH felt for BLY - the sadness, the loneliness, the love, the affection. And yet JY was never overboard nor pretentious. He conveyed everything that GH felt at that moment. 

Of course, WZ is excellent as usual. But for a non-actor to be able to assume the role of GH with such natural ease...I fall for GH/ JY all over again. 

Which is why I really hope he is acting again... Can't be in variety show forever...

By the way, ZZ's movie is third today and is estimated to have made ¥74.6m or US$11.15m on the first day. 

• Like 13

1 hour ago, nippy2002 said:

This week is a quiet week for me and I filled it with re-watching the series. I was afraid in the beginning, afraid I would be so emotional knowing selfishly I would want to have them more on my screen. This is like a good memory that I want to treasure. But, I did. Combining the subbed and the uncut with no sub for some uhm more kisses. I wanted to make more analysis, making more screenshot and analyse bit by bit like I used to, but for now I will just leave short note.

Spoiler

Since am reading the novel translation and re-watching the drama, I noticed that during the intimate scene, either the hep B scene or when GH asking for reassurance of BLY's feeling, the drama seems to show more resistance from bly's side than in the novel. Perhaps because in the novel you can read bly's thought sometime, so you know that his feelings changes gradually towards GH's aggressive physical advances. I remember how we got pretty upset (we did, right?) when the ubcut bts of ep. 13 came out and bly still closed his mouth when GH kissed him. While in the novel I think he acted not just on the receiving end also reciprocate during their intimate moments. 

Today I re-watched the kidnap scene, I have to say bravo to jy, he conveyed erratic behavior so well. I started to feel something is wrong with me that I still sided with him knowing if in real life I know someone like that, I probably advise anyone not to get near. Obsessive love is dangerous, but then I got reminded that he and bly was actually okay during their 8 years separation. Meaning they can actually living as an independent being. That consoled me a bit.

But, re-watching it makes me appreciate more of their acting. It is really well done. The only one actor that I find irritating so far is Yang Meng. He is not on par with the rest, which is strange as he is also taking drama as his major iirc at the same uni as bly. But, i forgive him (hahaha who am I, really?!) because he was the one who connected the rest of the casts. So, thank you Cheng Wen. Maybe one of these days am gonna drop some more analysis of the drama if you guys are not bored. I, really enjoy going back to the drama even though there are so many new things happens in their life. 

@xix19xix I wish the chance will come soon. I really wish he get a good role, I don't want him to tie anyone's hair nor shoe again. Enough, please. Give him a real acting offer.

@nippy2002 will reply you here, yes! I love RM for years. They have tasks that they need to fulfil which is very physical, maybe more like Running For Time in China? It is a variety show with competition in mind, and have fix concept,

Spoiler

whilst the show that JY has been doing so far is the one that just present him as a pretty face that can please the fans and get some viewers. I see it as he is just being treated as meat. A boy toy, he is in difficult situation since I know he is his own boss and I am sure he knows he needs to stay in spotlight to stay matter in the industry, but... Accepting all of these variety shows, it also means that he doesn't have any better offer on the table so far, right? He wouldn't be doing one variety after another if he has other offer that can actually means real job for him. Now that I think of it, it is hard for us to see him in those type of shows, how do you think he feels? If he is that focus and that ambitious, then I think he would just do it as a job, while trying to get better opportunity. Must be very tough position for him now :( 

Edit: but reading kkmegan's translation of his interview, he might just enjoying his time when he is still under spotlight and not thinking so much of fame. Just doing his jobs, enjoying the time of his life, and nothing to lose. Why do i feel so sad that if he is no longer in the industry, how do I that lives ocean's away from him, can see him again then? But, I guess... If you are happy, baby whale, am happy too #cryinginthecorner

• Like 19

@Scandani Even when we have discussed on this thread how JY is probably grabbing every opportunity he can get his hands on these days...for a step closer to his dreams and for meeting his fans....I for one cannot comprehend the variety shows where they get the guests to tie hair, rub noses etc...I mean, playing games ala  Running Man style is alright but..what JY was asked to do is bordering on absurdity. Maybe I am just not used to it.

• Like 14

58 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

Which is why I really hope he is acting again... Can't be in variety show forever...

Same thoughts here too! Meanwhile, I hope he is taking up acting classes or singing classes. He has the natural talent for acting and his voice is great for ballads. If he does act, it would probably be web series for now but its okay I can wait. I understand he has to keep himself on everyone's radar through other ways in the meantime. The writers of the variety shows could have easily invite other artiste and not him. So I'm thankful opportunites still comes his way nonetheless. 

1 hour ago, nippy2002 said:

That's a favourite scene of mine too!  Another favourite scene was the one when they discover they are related when BLY's mother turned up at the opening of the restaurant. Chinese fans call it the "double eyelid scene" and it's a favourite of many. GH was so emotional and in distressed that BLY was could no longer accept him that his eyes turned all red and his double eyelid become very obvious. Usually JY's eyelids are monolids. During one of the BTS, JY mentioned that was one of the most emotional scenes for him, the other being the rooftop scene. The script doesnt required him to tear up at all.. but he had completely "入戏“/immersed himself into the role and simply could not stop the tears from rolling down his face. 

• Like 16

Me after watching Zhou's kfc ad: where is the food? Is the bb kitten dancing is the food? :blink:

I don't like kfc that much but that dancing bb kitten made everything look delicious.

Tho late a day, isn't July 7th when the weaver (Vega) and the cowherder (Altair) meet? What was YuZhou doing yesterday?

(I really want to conclude something but that means I need to google facts and matching up things and not just delulu and I'm too lazy right now so, come on, people! Let out those theories!!! :w00t:)

• Like 10

JY's interview in Esquire. It is completely in mandarin but I will just parked it here first. Will try to find time to translate. 

Spoiler

Esquire時尚先生 七月刊 文字版 
金錢專題 黃景瑜

我不是對錢和物質
特別有慾望的人
攝影/高遠 撰文 /杜強 編輯/錢楊 化妝/曹陽

小时候,我唯一的物质欲望在鞋上。一出新款,我就去店里看。感觉这鞋真好看。但鞋子非常贵,我家在辽宁丹东,最普通的工薪阶层。2000年左右有了全掌气垫的鞋,卖到七八百,我很喜欢,但我妈说太贵了。我一看那鞋和我妈的工资比重,确实是贵,那就算了。我心疼我妈。我属于不哭不闹的孩子,心大,睡一觉就忘了。

现在,我可以消费得起几千块钱的球鞋,但如果那鞋本身只值一千块钱,却因为限量,绝版而把价格炒成几万块,我还是会舍不得。我不过分节省,但也不想那么铺张,奢侈。

后来,我当了模特拍广告,拿到了职业生涯最多的一笔钱,拍了一天两万块钱。现场发了两万块钱现金,沉甸甸的,和打卡完全是两个概念。我拿着那些钱,感觉一天没白费。我兴高采烈地收下钱,拿去银行存起来。我感觉自己在ATM机前站了特别久,把钱整整齐齐放进去,机器先点一遍,不行的退出来,再点一遍确认。机器一直在发出沙沙的声响。以前存钱都是一分钟之内结束,那天整整存了三分钟。那是漫长而快乐的三分钟。

我自己挣的钱,每一笔都来之不易。有一次拍摄,是计件工资,拍一件衣服7块钱,一天拍了两三百件。因为需要一直重复扣扣子,解扣子的动作,几百次下来,手指都被磨出水泡。后来,我拍到一件摁扣的衬衫,高兴坏了,一扯就开了,觉得真舒服。对比之下,这件摁扣的7块钱赚得真容易

干模特的时候,如果这个月赚够了,我就不接活了。算算房租,吃饭,买衣服,刨去之后如果还有剩,我就跟人说“今天不干了,没空”,然后出去和朋友吃吃饭,逛逛街。我不存钱,到现在也不存。我享受当下。

迄今为止,我自己作主买过的最贵的东西就是我家的房子。决定是我做的,我妈也批准了,姥姥也批准了,姥爷也挺高兴。我那时候没想买很贵的,只想买一个差不多的,我让我妈去挑,她就挑了一个她特别满意的,然后,我就有了好多贷款。(笑)

我不是那种对钱和物质特别有欲望的人。有钱了一点都不省,没钱就收敛一点。有钱了打车,没钱踩滑板,就这么简单。踩滑板也可以代步,我现在每天踩滑板出门,一脚一脚地蹬。很方便,还不堵车,在上海那个地方也感觉很帅,很拉风,我本来个儿就高,再踩上滑板,又高十厘米,一句都有人看我。

没人会觉得金钱多余,钱又不烫手。但对我来说,钱不是最重要的,如果可以,我希望把钱换成我想要的东西,感受得到,而不是一个数字。

现在我的生活水准跟以前差别不大,如果多赚了一点,我就像租更好的房子,因为我喜欢宽阔的地方,总是希望住好一点。我闲下来就想在家里休息,晒晒太阳,浇浇花。我家有好多植物,多肉,大仙人掌,仙人掌特别容易吸灰,没事就要擦。

谁都想钱多到不愁花。但要真说,我不知道得多少钱才算实现财务自由。我理想的生活是到处走走,全世界旅行,这需要花多少钱?我也不清楚。出去逛一圈是不是得几十万?一百万?我还可以一路上打打小工。

男孩都喜欢车。跑车的价格没谱,三四千万的跑车我也喜欢,但是没有购买的欲望,看看就足够了。

和以前相比,金钱带给我的烦恼是越来越少了。对于个人的幸福感,我觉得金钱占的比例不是很多,大概一成,两成左右吧。

有时我会怀念从前,一帮朋友都没钱,坐在一起,喝几瓶啤酒[干杯],穷开心。过去唱K,找一个包房,要一两箱啤酒,大家喝得开心,唱得也开心。后来还是这几个人,找了更大的包房,要十箱啤酒,果盘,水果摆一大堆,大家都玩儿手机,没人唱。如今场面就是当年我们所期望的,场面有了,感觉却没有了。

我愿意有过去那种纯真质朴的感情,但如果让我人生又翻回去,首先存在一个责任问题,我现在的责任是把爸爸妈妈,爷爷奶奶安顿好。如果这些责任我都做到了,爸妈过得高兴,那我特别希望还能回到从前大家一起坐在马路边喝个啤酒[干杯]的时候。

0jcoDBG.jpg

L0ukjAS.jpg

bYq4N1K.jpg

• Like 11

Guest skeletonworks
3 hours ago, bearology said:

Who reposted it didn't include the carrot :sweatingbullets:. Now I'm even more curious. What does the JY...I mean the Kangaroo say?

Upon closer look at the carrot, there's like something growing from the carrot and it's crying?? WTF is this carrot???!!! gYNMjlo.gif Why so creepy?! And why did the artist include this with that Kangaroo:Johnny hiding his bottom half in a bush??! LOL

1 hour ago, bearology said:

Cm2CuACUEAESGGL.jpg

If you crop the hand with the wrist remained, you will get "excited" Little Haizi  BrCTfSI.gifBrCTfSI.gifBrCTfSI.gif

40 minutes ago, Scandani said:

But, re-watching it makes me appreciate more of their acting. It is really well done. The only one actor that I find irritating so far is Yang Meng. He is not on par with the rest, which is strange as he is also taking drama as his major iirc at the same uni as bly. But, i forgive him (hahaha who am I, really?!) because he was the one who connected the rest of the casts. So, thank you Cheng Wen.

Spoiler

Me too!!! His acting made me cringe (I'm sorry Chenwen's fans). I think he didn't nail the Yangmeng's character properly. I feel like it's too forced...

Dashu, on the other hand, is great, which is really a shame that he couldn't showcased more of his talent. I think that's why he cried the hardest during the BKK FM because he knew that Shangyin is over...

This manip is so on point lol

Spoiler

Woa0KEJ.png

Google translate:

Bro: Jiujiu (Zhouzhou), you're getting lazy.

Xu Jiujiu: He insisted on helping me tie my hair *sigh emoji*

Huang Whale: Big bro, don't worry! I'm good at this!

And here's the proof that he's good at this.. (I just couldn't resist compiling this).

Spoiler

4tGAGiv.png

WlkjDVV.png

7186f99ajw1f4vz9jxa25j23402c0e81.jpg

7186f99ajw1f4vz9f4uk8j23402c0npd.jpg

zBoKFv3.jpg

Another thing which always made me LOL is how this WB account uses the manly Zhouzhou's pre-Shangyin era as Zhouzhou's big bro 7z8v2qX.gif7z8v2qX.gif

28 minutes ago, tea4two said:

I've described him in my previous posts that in terms of acting talent, he is a diamond in the rough, and I stand by it.  I think that when given the chance, he will have a break-out performance.  

Totally agree. He don't get any lesson bout acting but he already this good.

Can't wait for another project from jy.

This is what I discussed about jy's career yesterday with my friend.

So jy in DWS or other variety show is good, he is witty.

But he isn't that dominant and need to improve more.

Other casts can't have this image that jy is the hot item now and show it to fans if they have d chance. how about in next few months??? Will he still the hot item?

I kind of worried with jy's career in future. But I always trust boss Huang decision lol

So let's pray for jy.

And zz, I think I should say thanks to Enlight Entertainment. They help zz so much.

From singing ost, concert and dubbing a movie in around 4-5 months???

I hope he can continue his singing career. Zz is improving a lot :D

• Like 15

1 hour ago, Oline Oline said:

Totally agree. He don't get any lesson bout acting but he already this good.

Can't wait for another project from jy.

This is what I discussed about jy's career yesterday with my friend.

So jy in DWS or other variety show is good, he is witty.

But he isn't that dominant and need to improve more.

Other casts can't have this image that jy is the hot item now and show it to fans if they have d chance. how about in next few months??? Will he still the hot item?

I kind of worried with jy's career in future. But I always trust boss Huang decision lol

So let's pray for jy.

And zz, I think I should say thanks to Enlight Entertainment. They help zz so much.

From singing ost, concert and dubbing a movie in around 4-5 months???

I hope he can continue his singing career. Zz is improving a lot :D

imho, he should not get any acting training because it will adulterate his natural talent for acting. maybe he should learn some blocking techniques but does not need techniques to emote and internalize roles/characters (he has his own ways of doing it and they work perfectly). i think he will be a great dramatic actor in the future!

• Like 8