2 hours ago, KKmegan said:

Looking at ZZ' photos, I forget how tall these two boys are among mere mortals (read: me).  I will barely touch their shoulders at five feet 2 (I'm a midget).  I am a little overly excited just to see them appear at the same time and both wearing black. Surely this is not healthy... hahaha. Both look like they are in a good mood, well ZZ is alway sunny, but the other one can get gloomy at airports. Glad to see them looking cheery. 

maybe the sometime-gloomy-at-airports one got "some" from the always-sunny one last night! obviously, the former stayed at the latter's place last night and didn't have time to go home and change clothes before going to the airport today! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

• Like 11

12 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Ooooh! I can totally see that scenario happening in my delulu mind xD

Nah. The better option is, Deng Chao uploaded his selfie with ZZ. If that happens, I am sure a certain whale is going to be torn apart. Should he be jealous to his idol or to his kittenmeow? Maybe he'd just like the post instead... :phew:

I like your idea. If DC upload selfie with ZZ and certain whale like the post.... I cannot imagine the fans reaction

• Like 11

15 minutes ago, nedaaa said:

ZZ [160706] Big fish and begonia premiere

Cr :out慢小怪兽

Reveal hidden contents

CmsGVLkUMAA_M3-.jpg

CmsGWK-UEAEN1wy.jpg

CmsGW_bVUAAv5o2.jpg

Cr:timmy and johnny

Reveal hidden contents

CmsHRLUUkAQGCbt.jpg

CmsHRv-VYAA9N9r.jpg

CmsHSRcVUAAYppN.jpgCmsIEccVYAIasVW.jpg

JY at Airport [160706] Arrived

Cr:Dazzling_Johnny

Reveal hidden contents

CmsGsXiVIAA8Mck.jpg

CmsGwdpUkAQmFsp.jpg

CmsGz3MUcAAgh1s.jpg

Both using black outfit n so handsome.

Wae I'm so proud that zz is taller than others? lol

And that girl mc, again??? :sweatingbullets:

7 minutes ago, mrsaturn said:

I like your idea. If DC upload selfie with ZZ and certain whale like.... I cannot imagine the fans reaction

Omo it will be so awesome.

I hope DC really upload it #praysohard

Btw, there is one of Thai dancer of zz who post this in his ig

Spoiler

Fans speculate that he want to seduce zz :P 

although i prefer d thai bodyguard lmao #justkidding

• Like 16

15 minutes ago, mrsaturn said:

I like your idea. If DC upload selfie with ZZ and certain whale like the post.... I cannot imagine the fans reaction

Fans in China are hoping that DC will do so for the same reason!

On another note:

This fan (海若有因za) changed the lyrics of a popular song to fit the story of YZ, and made a MV

In essence, it is singing about how sad it is that they cannot even be seen together.

• Like 12

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr JH_TX

CmsKEHeUcAIeyNR.jpg

Did they just online WB? 

Spoiler

Cr Vans98

CmsL077UkAABnj7.jpg

My delulu. JY landed and online "He's not online" "He's still not online" "Kitten, where are you??? Today you don't care if I have landed safely??".. ZZ online "Sorry, I've been busy playing with JingYu...I mean the plush toy" :lol:

Edit: ZZ

Spoiler

Cr [先看]

CmsO0m6UcAEd9mN.jpg

Edited by bearology
Add photo
  • Like 17

To all who post ZZ photos, thank you!!. After all the stress at work, his face is the medicine to me. His smile, his expression no matter how small is enough to put a smile on my face and cheer my mode instantly. I think is true to most of his fans too. Every time seeing him is refreshing, he emits sun shine. I wish he will have all the luck and happiness on whatever he does and give him strength to be successful in the world of showbiz.  

• Like 23

(going to ramble randomly since it's so quiet last few days and I really am not used to it)

Da.Hai premier - SO PRETTY!!! How can someone so manly-looking wearing all black like that look so pretty? How is that possible? That 6sec voice-over, :wub: SO CUTE!!! Who are you calling to come? (did I get it right? :sweatingbullets:) A whale?

Cf(?) photoshoot - again, SO PRETTY!!! Even with bruises. I really don't know but if the bruises aren't from/because of the phoshoot, wouldn't the staff hide them with makeup or something?

Spoiler

Is it because I see him as the uke that he looks pretty whenever I see him? Would I see Yu as pretty if he was the uke one? I squealed every time I saw how pretty he is, and I never done that with my previous couple's uke (he's pretty too but he ranks 3rd to me within his 'pretty' group members). 

Beijing airport - Too handsome for my peasant eyes. Did you bring the skateboard with you to prevent a bb kitten from practicing by himself when you are away? Need those bruises to heal first? You really look so handsome and happy today tho you will be away from him. Whether something good happened before you left or something is waiting for you in Shanghai? I miss seeing you guys together so much!

• Like 16

Jy arrive safely at Shanghai and still hold his skateboard tightly.

I think the skateboard is from zz, that's why he show it to the world. Don't u guys think so? :phew:

It's so weird to bring skateboard by himself when he has assistant hahaha #delulutoomuch

• Like 14

2 hours ago, narakeiko said:

He looks so tall (something that I forget when a certain whale is standing beside him)

Spoiler

Both of them tall, handsome , kind in their one way, some time I think this is the main cause of their hardships,
a lot of people can't accept that such beautifull beings are together , love each other while there lots of women alone........selfish and envious people, but they are two stars with blinding brilliance, especially if they are together.(sorry for my bad writing in English)

• Like 18

6 minutes ago, Oline Oline said:

Jy arrive safely at Shanghai and still hold his skateboard tightly.

I think the skateboard is from zz, that's why he show it to the world. Don't u guys think so? :phew:

It's so weird to bring skateboard by himself when he has assistant hahaha #delulutoomuch

I quickly skimmed through my Instagram feed and caught a glimpse of a photo showing JY dearly holding on to his skateboard while Liu Zheng can be seen carrying JY's black bag that he frequently use on flights. Obviously JY was very eager to show off his skateboard hinting to us how ZZ got those blemishes!

• Like 18

ZZ's photos with deng chao:phew:

Cr :鲸鱼味甜甜圈

Spoiler

CmsbjS6UEAEJCkl.jpg

CmsbnOYUsAAKv2I.jpg

Cr on pic

Spoiler

CmscPt3VYAAfo-y.jpgCmscNFFUIAAKlXm.jpg

Cr :焕焕yh

Spoiler

6d4ba406jw1f5kne69o1nj20ku0rsdjg.jpg

Cr :乌泱泱

Spoiler

Cmsjo44UMAAkjob.jpg

Cr :丁小歪妹

Spoiler

Cmslrw-UIAELDFh.jpg

Cmslsn4UIAEe4vR.jpgCmsltzKUMAAQYSu.jpg

ZZ's Gif

Cr :yajini

Spoiler

68ea9389gw1f5klz2ty1lg20hf08vx6p.gif

• Like 21

18 minutes ago, sohocomo said:
  Reveal hidden contents

“I don’t get it. I really don’t understand how it’s possible,” JingYu said. He pursed his lips, blowing a soft, cooling wind over WeiZhou’s scraped knee as he dabbed disinfectant against the wound.

WeiZhou grimaced, trying not to yell as his already stinging skin started to burn. This was the worst kind of injury. He wasn’t bleeding, but enough skin was taken off to leave his nerves exposed. A bruise was already starting to form around the edges and his kneecap felt like it was cracked in two. He knew it wasn’t, but it felt like it. He gritted his teeth. This was the worst fall he had taken yet.

“What don’t you understand?”

JingYu glanced up, hearing the pain in his boyfriend’s voice, before rummaging through the first aid kit for the antibiotic ointment.

“You’re a dancer, for pity’s sake. A rather good one. Yet you fall over your own two feet when standing still.” JingYu looked back up. “How is that?”

WeiZhou groaned, and not just because JingYu had started applying the ointment to his knee.

“Excuse me, I wasn’t exactly ‘standing still’.”

JingYu grabbed a large bandage and carefully set it over the scrape, lightly pressing the edges to adhere to WeiZhou’s skin. With every press WeiZhou winced. With every wince JingYu replaced his fingers with butterfly light kisses.

With the bandage in place, he shifted to inspect the other knee. The majority of WeiZhou’s weight had landed on his right side. There was a small bruise forming, but luckily the skin was intact on the left knee. JingYu pressed his lips to the darkening spot, his hands massaging into tense calf muscles that had been clenched with pain.  

“It just doesn’t make sense, Zhou. You can do all of those intricate dance steps. Give me your hands.”

WeiZhou held his hands out, palms up. JingYu held them warmly, his eyes searching for any sign of injury. Each palm had a couple of small scrapes, but nothing severe enough to require first aid. At least not any first aid more than the healing application of JingYu’s lips. WeiZhou sighed as a tingling warmth spread from his hands to all regions of his body.

“Skateboarding is different, I guess.” His voice was a little too breathy even to his own ears.

JingYu sat back on his heels, staring at WeiZhou, concern and worry etched over his features.

“Maybe you should stop? You learning to skateboard isn’t worth you getting hurt like this.”

WeiZhou leaned forward, shaking his head slightly as he pulled on JingYu’s shoulders.

“No, I want to learn.”

“But, Zhou…”

“It’s not that bad. It’ll heal quick and I’ll be fine.” WeiZhou laced his fingers behind JingYu’s neck, pulling him forward with small tugs. “Accidents happen, JingYu. I got distracted and fell. That’s all. I am getting better at it.”

JingYu sighed heavily, his worry losing quickly to WeiZhou’s insistence, and the way WeiZhou licked his lips as he pulled on JingYu’s neck. Framing WeiZhou’s face with his hands, thumbs slowly smoothing over cheekbones, JingYu acquiesced reluctantly.

“Alright. But we’re getting you knee pads and elbow guards.”

WeiZhou nodded. As JingYu captured his lips in a kiss that burned through his skin stronger than the pain from his knee, WeiZhou let one fleeting thought pass through his mind.

“I don’t mind falling when you’re there to pick me up.”

wow !!!!! @sohocomo I loved so much, thanks:wub::heart:

• Like 8

Cr:5MilesLove_瑜洲双人图博   

Hair like to think freely want to be hand in hand Wandering around the world to see the sea

Spoiler

006vBjclgw1f5kouc59ccj31321xgwqu.jpg

CmstnEnUcAAelkM.jpg

• Like 16