CmhegZ0VUAADEoI.jpg

ZZ - Light Concert Korea

Spoiler

Cr Junibaum

CmhgXcuUcAEpnpl.jpg

CmhgbApUsAADTA4.jpg

• Like 18

34 minutes ago, narakeiko said:

I'm trying to download it from the google drive that shared on twitter but seems like everyone wants it right now so I need to wait till the link work again... glad you share this :D 

I don't understand a thing though... Anyone mind to translate this..??? why do i think that they are interrogating JY lol 

I edited my post and tried my best to translate it line by line. 

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, mrsaturn said:

The new video is JY was asked about his next judo competition. And he mentioned he wants to go for the competition in May in HK and zz asking him how the competition works, like what level the competition will be. Just look at how jy was looking at zz even when someone else was asking him qns. 

I always feel that jy had affection (More than friends feeling) towards zz but zz at that time did not return the feeling until now... lol

Hey have you gone through the Baidu forum? My love for this couple has greatly improved my mandarin if not for anything else. There is this particularly interesting thread that discuss this. If you are interested I will send it you via PM. 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, KKmegan said:

Hey have you gone through the Baidu forum? My love for this couple has greatly improved my mandarin if not for anything else. There is this particularly interesting thread that discuss this. If you are interested I will send it you via PM. 

Yes please <3

8 minutes ago, atze1091 said:

Yes please <3

My dead grandmother would be so proud of me, trying so hard to read chinese now.  The owner/ writer of the posts is by far one of the the most calm, logical, and mature fan and writes so wonderfully. Sent!! 

• Like 7

Guys, are there any of you who has jingyu's palm photo or zz's palm photo?

If it's free, I wanna send it to an online palm reading at yt, check tony leggett acc.

It just for fun and no harm to them. :)

I know this acc because he read song mino's palm. Mino is a member of korean boyband, winner.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, KKmegan said:

My dead grandmother would be so proud of me, trying so hard to read chinese now.  The owner/ writer of the posts is by far one of the the most calm, logical, and mature fan and writes so wonderfully. Sent!! 

God bless you mwah mwah mwah. Haven't received it yet. Waiting.....

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, KKmegan said:

Yes pls.

Anyway about last night recording when JY was asked what his ideal type and his reply was "girl ah?" I mean this is the THIRD time already, of course they asking a female ideal type, why is thete a need to clarify? Unless....

Also the supposed JY mom weibo just posted a picture of a dog (same breed as Billy) so maybe that account is really jy mom and I hope it is since he follows zz. Ah my delulu world.

• Like 17

22 minutes ago, mrsaturn said:

Yes pls.

Anyway about last night recording when JY was asked what his ideal type and his reply was "girl ah?" I mean this is the THIRD time already, of course they asking a female ideal type, why is thete a need to clarify? Unless....

Also the supposed JY mom weibo just posted a picture of a dog (same breed as Billy) so maybe that account is really jy mom and I hope it is since he follows zz. Ah my delulu world.

What's supposed JY mom weibo's username?

10 hours ago, atze1091 said:

What's supposed JY mom weibo's username?

gly幽兰,not sure if its really her though. She follows Chen Wen and ZZ too, but not Da Shu for some reason. 

P.S its actually quite nice, the fans go over and say hi to her and tell her they really like JY and will support him. Chinese mothers love to hear how great/adorable/smart their children are, so I think she will be pleased. There is a bit of squabble in the thread over whether the account is legit etc. But I think all in all,  most are quite respectful. No one can confirm if its really Huang Ma Ma.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, didz19 said:

What's a CP?

Character Pairing. 

A pairing of characters in a show, mostly with a romantic connotation 

(Haha I had the same problem a long while ago. Was in the fandom for 1 month not knowing what CP was until I watched a Chinese interview with Jing Yu.) 

1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:

I can understand their feeling and to some point, I agree. Addicted is part of their history, which unfortunately is considered "forbidden history" because of the ban. Keep on bringing Addicted might bring negative consequences to JY (and ZZ). Therefore, we can not force them (like how we can not force ZZ to sing the two songs).What irks me is, some of these fans think they know better than JY. They thought JY should not attend Thai FM. They think JY should cut any ties with Addicted. They think JY should act as stranger toward his co-stars.

I don't know where this "fans" come from but they can be less "protective" to jingyu.

At least protect him in a good way.

Why they think jingyu should act as stranger toward zz (or others) if their photos still in jy's weibo.

And his mom (if it isn't a fake acc) follow zz n cw at weibo.

1 hour ago, bearology said:

ZZ will be attending Zebra Music Festival 27-28/8 at Jiangwan ShangHai Stadium,

Reveal hidden contents

Cr on pic

Cmh9KLGUIAAjgh0.jpg

ZZ fanart

Reveal hidden contents

Cr Timmy's Japan Fan Club

Cmh15qkUMAApiEy.jpg

Yay, another performance from zz. It's a good opportunity to keep perform n practice at the same time.

But how about ur college, zz? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 12

In the new bts video (thanks for translating @KKmegan! Much obliged) JY looks so incredibly forlorn. He looks like he's in a bit of mood. Not a bad mood, necessarily, just very... thoughtful. It seems to me he sinks into himself from time to time, thinking. We've defined him as a bit of an introvert, so he seems deep in thought here. And it to me, he also looks a little forlorn - but maybe he's just thoughtful.

In the first few seconds, it seems he throws a glance ZZ's way (since he's the one sitting in that direction). We've no idea what they all talked about before this, but I do find this glance very intriguing. Particularly since he begins with biting his lip, semi-smiling, looking up at ZZ and then fiddling a bit with his tongue before he looks down again. It makes him watching ZZ look like something more, like he's considering something important. To me, it looks like longing. Like he's deep in thought over ZZ, maybe having a little moment of fantasy about him. You can almost see the thought processes in his head watching this gif. There's a lot going on inside that head of his, that's for sure. 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

The clip makes me think of this interview where JY looks tired and sad and can't think of any common interests he has with ZZ... I've always wondered what was going on there.

Speaking of translated interviews... If there's one thing I can wish for, it's that someone puts the translation @jlt4ever did of the second half of the YY-interview with the four boys to the video. I would so love to see it with subtitles, it's not the same to read it separately. Just putting that out there.

• Like 24

17 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

In the new bts video (thanks for translating @KKmegan! Much obliged) JY looks so incredibly forlorn. He looks like he's in a bit of mood. Not a bad mood, necessarily, just very... thoughtful. It seems to me he sinks into himself from time to time, thinking. We've defined him as a bit of an introvert, so he seems deep in thought here. And it to me, he also looks a little morose/forlorn/sad, whatever you want.

In the first few seconds, it seems he throws a glance ZZ's way (since he's the one sitting in that direction). We've no idea what they all talked about before this, but I do find this glance very intriguing. Particularly since he begins with biting his lip, semi-smiling, looking up at ZZ and then fiddling a bit with his tongue before he looks down again. It makes him watching ZZ look like something more, like he's considering something important. To me, it looks like longing. Like he's deep in thought over ZZ - you can almost see the thought processes in his head watching this gif.

Hide contents

giphy.gif

The clip makes me think of this interview where JY looks tired and sad and can't think of any common interests he has with ZZ...

Speaking of translated interviews... If there's one thing I can wish for, it's that someone puts the translation @jlt4ever did of the second half of the YY-interview with the four boys to the video. I would so love to see it with subtitles, it's not the same to read it separately. Just putting that out there.

his no non-sense way of answering interview questions is something i appreciate deeply about him. he's so honest and raw. he never inhibits himself from being emotional. the DWS clips with the old woman with a dog and the one with an old couple are good examples. i wish i can meet him personally and know more about him. he has a very intriguing character,. mysterious in a way.

• Like 16