10 hours ago, charlie10 said:

On this day, when we're idly wondering what ZZ and JY is doing, ZZ in Beijing and JY in Shanghai (or? Who knows? Maybe he too can travel by other means, back to what is now, supposedly, his home. With the rest of his stuff! It would make sense), it's time for some analysis of the 9 mins bed scene bts.

@Scandani has already said some clever words about this first bit, but I just want to post the gifs, so here we go again.

It's really not very strange that ZZ watches JY when he suddenly feels inclined to do some stretching, because it's a little odd, and with those soft pants, quite eye-catching too. I'm not even sure ZZ realises he's watching, it kind of looks like his eyes just wanders that way... And then wanders back again, like he can't help himself. The way I see it, is that he's very, very fascinated by JY at this point. Again, it's early days here, so it's the beginning of whatever they're feeling. And I think ZZ is intrigued. I'm particularly fond of how ZZ, after watching JY's leg, then just watches JY's face instead, steadily, for quite a long time. Like I said, fascinated. 

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

There are also a few clues that ZZ is more nervous than he's letting on, because he does a few unexplicable things (more examples in another post). Like here, this sudden throw to the side. I can't find any good reason for this move. The oddest thing is that he's not getting any reaction from anyone it seems, JY's just lying there, eyes closed, not bothered at all. It does make me wonder if ZZ does this often, so no one cares... He looks a little embarrassed, 

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

But then, after JY got out of character for a few times, they're into it. JY looks quite serious, for the first time, seemingly finally concentrating on playing the part.

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

Which leads to ZZ really getting into it too. With gusto! I love how he all of sudden pounces on JY, accelerates his movements and lays into him a bit. And then goes for the jugular, so to speak. I think it's part of the script (from a comment from the director at another point) that BLY tries to open GH's belt here, so I think that's what ZZ is doing. But it seems to bring JY into a panic! What are you doing! What's your hand doing there! Eeeep! 

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

So JY does what he can to get control of the situation and decides to use a jiujitsu move to flip ZZ over, so that he can be on top instead. I love ZZ's donkey laugh, it's adorable. And it looks quite sexy, in a way, the way ZZ keeps his legs in the air when JY is on top of him... 

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

It gets terribly messy and not particularly workable for the scene - since it looks more like a wrestling match than a love scene -  and JY is just awfully embarrassed and discontent. And so is ZZ.

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

I think it's JY's inexperience as an actor which keeps showing here; he doesn't have any technique, he's just acting on instinct, mostly. So when he's not yet completely into his part, he can't get it right. While ZZ has technique he can use to do his part, even if he too isn't yet completley into being BLY. All that just proves how much they both - but JY in particular - DID get into it, when they actually filmed, considering how much passion and true feeling they both showed on screen. In essence, they eventually became BLY & GH, and probably transferred their characters' feelings for each other onto themselves. With intriguing result. ::wub:

@charlie10 & @Scandani I love this BTS to watch it also a lot there both very exiting and nervous WZ shows it more than once that hes that to by 1.54 puks and wipes his nose and trow his hand to his hair typical nervous reaction on the situation and JY starts giggling and WZ reaction on it pointing his vinger to JY its hilarious LOL.

• Like 13

ZZ's manager weibo update

Eh, channeling James Bond? 

Spoiler

he is getting more relax in photoshoot and not so stiff as before. I am sure he is getting more the hang of it. Being together for months with his model bf laaa laaa

• Like 21

Timmy today

Source:   粉丝网官方微博

Spoiler
Spoiler

696a360bjw1f5c5ix33fxg207g0dh4qp.gif696a360bjw1f5c5iy9zbag207g0dhkjl.gif696a360bjw1f5c5j0an8ag207g0dhx6p.gif696a360bjw1f5c5j0r1qxg207g0dh1kx.gif

696a360bjw1f5c5j1mc8qg207g0dhhd5.gif696a360bjw1f5c5j25y6wg207g0cekbb.gif

696a360bjw1f5c5j4q3gjg207e0c8b2a.gif696a360bjw1f5c5j6n4s3g207e0c8hdt.gif696a360bjw1f5c5j7e5d7g207e0c8kjl.gif

Spoiler

696a360bjw1f5c54qth25g207g0dhx6p.gif696a360bjw1f5c54retn0g207g0dh4qp.gif696a360bjw1f5c54u48egg207g0dhe44.gif696a360bjw1f5c54uv6gag207g0dh4ho.gif

696a360bjw1f5c54tf9xxg207g0c84qq.gif696a360bjw1f5c54vl2pwg207g0dh1gn.gif

696a360bjw1f5c54wctj8g207j07t4qp.gif696a360bjw1f5c54x2p7wg207e0c8e7h.gif696a360bjw1f5c54y5k5zg207e0c84qp.gif

Spoiler

696a360bjw1f5c6bvhoj8g207e0cckjl.gif696a360bjw1f5c6c5hpaag207e0cckjp.gif

696a360bjw1f5c6bmevf9g207j0cc4qq.gif696a360bjw1f5c6bsgz61g207j0cchdv.gif

Random Johnny

Spoiler

Source:   Dazzling_Johnny景瑜个站

0063cHPRgw1f5c1ydi0l4j318l2bc1kz.jpg

Manip

Spoiler

Source:   YuZhou_办公室

005F5085gw1f5c22c0a57j30jd0rzac7.jpg

Fan art

Spoiler

Source:   沫色惜年

a0e36660gw1f5c3rzga1kj20qo0qoju3.jpg

• Like 20

1 hour ago, chrisbear1225 said:
  Hide contents

HJY a "kept man by another man"? LOL...in one BTS we learned that he doesn't even know the meaning of top and bottom (and how it works), right? 

Where did this come from?

Is the "another man" ZZ? :wub:

• Like 1

Reading all of these antis on wb with their groundless accussations made me remember the lotion girl and how many people curse her. Hahaha it was very funny, childish and unsensible when any of the boys' work-partner is being scrutinized and finally some will curse the boys too. And maybe even leave the fandom? :blink:

Edit:

Spoiler

funny that whenever there was a fandom war out there, here in our family we try very much no to bring those war in. We are living happily in harmony, most of the time. Sometimes there's a distant annoying cousin but we don't pay much attention. So, why start now bring negative unfounded stuffs from other forum to our thread?

http://imgur.com/LBLYhe6?r

• Like 22

Dear HJY, 

Spoiler

am sorry that I used to like so many of the pictures shared by 'so called fans'. I have read yesterday that there are soma fansite that will follow you around and actually helping you and your management, and they are quite official and will be invited to your official venues to spread it to fans. 

But, are these fansite also need to follow you on your non official schedules? I do not think so. Added to that the regular fans that just flocked the airport. In front, at the sides, behind, leave no room for space. I can't breath looking at this. And I weep. I know am not cut being a celebrity but, as a fellow human, I can not put myself treating you like this. Am sorry.

Pic will be deleted.

• Like 22

43 minutes ago, Scandani said:

Dear HJY, 

Reveal hidden contents

am sorry that I used to like so many of the pictures shared by 'so called fans'. I have read yesterday that there are soma fansite that will follow you around and actually helping you and your management, and they are quite official and will be invited to your official venues to spread it to fans. 

But, are these fansite also need to follow you on your non official schedules? I do not think so. Added to that the regular fans that just flocked the airport. In front, at the sides, behind, leave no room for space. I can't breath looking at this. And I weep. I know am not cut being a celebrity but, as a fellow human, I can not put myself treating you like this. Am sorry.

Pic will be deleted.

Spoiler

argh fanatic fans, please give him some space! maybe we should fire water cannons to control those fans!  :crazy:

• Like 9

2 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

Ahhhh Johnny selfie with fans and hugged them *_____*  Lucky fansssss!!!!

Reveal hidden contents

@skeletonworks That guy on the left whahahahahahaha LOL

3 hours ago, bearology said:

ZZ today

Reveal hidden contents

Cr HOM_许魏洲英雄站

77d0e7f9gw1f5c17lj0klj215v0u0kjl.jpg

77d0e7f9gw1f5c17nx1p9j21430u0kjl.jpg

I love that earring what brand is it?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, KKmegan said:

It's great timing for me to read this. I stumbled upon an anti-HJY weibo account (倒贴的不要不要不要的--)  and I'm feeling a little a queasy now too be honest. (Why did I click on it ???!!!!! :sweatingbullets:)  

Negative stuff: 

Hide contents

It was mentioned that the reason JY was flooded with so many offers to appear in various programmes, interviews, etc was because of he has the backings of the equivalent of the "Hollywood's gay mafia" in the Chinese showbiz. Zhang Da Da (the host for many of the media conference JY was involved in) and David Liu, a big wig at Weber Shanwick (one of the biggest PR firm in the world), were mentioned. .This supposedly explains why his popularity skyrocket and he had the resources to set up his own studio even though he is a newbie. (Fan Bing Bing set up her own company only after 6 years with Huayi Brothers, which ny then she was a famous actress, sitting firmly on the A-list with enough muscles of her own to do her own thing).  It was implied he is staying in at a fancy address in Shanghai even before SY because he was a kept man (by another man no less). He and ZZ are on very causal terms now, if at all, and bad terms with CJD. It was implied he was the one who declined to appear beside ZZ at the Thai FM (I did recall the Thai host for the FM mentioning that JY's team (he already had a team then?) met with production company and discussed how to carry on the FM without the boys being seen next to each other... my memory is blurry here). He is not without connection or backings as what he like to mention during interviews. All these, of course, back by pictures, printscreens, etc. 

Anyone else who has read this WB account, @jlt4ever maybe?  There are walls and walls of chinese text and I struggle a little to make sense of everything I have read because my limitations in the language. I look forward to hearing comments and sharing from those that know a little more about this or have read about this.    

Yes i saw it. And i am impressed you manage to kinda summarise because that weibo is messy like hell even though i know how to read chinese i find it a pain. I read that this person was hired by anti fans to do this weibo so as to make jy look bad. But though one finding from this weibo does make me wonder, its the part about jy not following deng chao (his idol) on weibo in the first place. I mean he always said he is big fan of him so its weird that he didnt follow him on weibo (he only followed him after deng chao mentioned him). 

We cant really know if its true but some of the post is rubbish like she said jy was just pretend to be invited to cannes red carpet etc.

But i do feel sad that its obvious jy kept a distance with zz. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Y'all spreading bad rumors of the boys as if you know they're 100% legit and very much true, I see your games, hun.

(refraining myself from saying bad things)

Reveal hidden contents

Also, all the rumors came from an anti. Not even a fan. Most of these rumors are probably 99% made up to make JY look bad anyway. And about JY "pretending" to be invited to Cannes? Really? Is that even a joke? Pretend? After all those streams and videos, he was pretending? If any of you do believe in this rumor, I'd be so happy to see you get off the fandom. Really. Just stop calling yourself a fan of JY or ZZ.

And I'm not even sorry for being mean.

@mrsaturn Can you enlighten me on this JY keeping a distance with ZZ? Like any stories or anything? Because I've been hearing the opposite, they always hang out even with their busy schedules.

@kmmyzzTotaly agree with you.

• Like 4