1 hour ago, nippy2002 said:

A special surprise if fellow soompiers don't already know about this. 

Hide contents

Thank you so much! the episodes are al in HD except 11 and 1. I wonder if there is good version of these two. BUT THANKS FOR SHARING! YEHEY! :) I hope someone will sub these uncut versions. :)

• Like 14

Cr 5mileslove. Translate FlukeGirl

Forget those rumors
I want to grow old with you
I want to grow old with you
I want you
Life together
@许魏洲ZZ

Sorry Spoiler later. This pic is just too good
ClzQsNmUYAA7Uah.jpg

Spoiler

ClzQq3AUoAEt3K3.jpg

ZZ Selfies with staffs?

Spoiler

Cr [刘诗坤_東田造型]

623e7c42gw1f57scy3e4aj20zk0qo45u.jpg

JY - DWS. Cr [刘大腕儿]

Spoiler

53c60a94jw1f57ry3b119j23402c07wi.jpg

53c60a94jw1f57rxvcrc7j23402c0x6p.jpg

• Like 21

JY today DWS

Cr on pic

Spoiler

ClzTt4qUoAIb-wK.jpg

Cr : nicole

Spoiler

ClysaKIWgAEg_-1.jpg

ClysaKLWAAAKH5z.jpg

ClysaKJWYAAdHKq.jpg

ClysaQ3WgAAFN4w.jpg

ClyuaoVWMAArkba.jpg

ClyuaodWYAAiFyN.jpg

ClyuaojWYAEDkdC.jpg

ClyuayMXEAA9ByO.jpg

Cr : Pardon_Hu

Spoiler

ClzV6sLUsAAfggr.jpgClzV8KIUoAAGCBv.jpg

ClzV8k0UgAACIbq.jpg

Cr :G/G

Spoiler

Cly3Y_pVYAEMuYH.jpg

Cr : 25-hertz

Spoiler

ClyzDnRUYAAPDkw.jpg

ClyzDloUgAEr2lv.jpg

ClyzDlpUgAAmSzE.jpg

Johnny bought water for fans who come to see him today

Cr on pic

Spoiler

ClxpcC3VYAA2lDk.jpg

Cr on pic

Spoiler

ClzQtiRVEAEuOvI.jpg

• Like 19

Just got internet connection and it keeps on and off... It's frustrating how hard to load the precious photos :tears:

But maybe later in midnight will be better... 

However, Happy 1111 pages..!!! 

I'm late for 1100... :sweatingbullets:

Oh... He sang those two songs... I didn't expect it... What a happy news...

I will read these pages that I left... Thank you everyone who share photos and link and everything... 

Timmy did a good job..!!! I am a proud Noona :wub: Hope he comes back to Korea and get some project there... maybe a drama or collaboration... 

• Like 12

I just watched the encore that bearology shared, and I am all teary, and then I watched Jingyu dancing that fuyuko shared and am bawling. I do not think I am ready to watch ZZ's full concert yet. Though I really want to watch him singing When Hai meet Yin... I will have to get ready for sobbing don't I? 

The buy one get one stuff continue for YuZhou

and then certain someone has been sporting the same shoes so many times during April and May, just different color

Spoiler

Xu Wei Zhou, am so proud! So proud! You are living towards your dream! And you too Huang Jing Yu! So proud!

(now at least I can cry of happiness in the comfort of my own hotel room)

Btw, is this true? @ximichem @kmmyzz?

Spoiler

• Like 22

1 hour ago, bearology said:

When Hai has Yin full YouTube Link

Hide contents

Walk Slowly Full Youtube Link

Hide contents

I bet there was no dry eye left in the audience, and beyond. What a fantastic sing-along response from the public!

I am personally tone deaf, but I sense that the acoustics were so much better now than in Beijing.

Oh, if you could only hear it: thank you so much ZZ!

Edit: only strong personality like XWZ would be able to finish singing these 2+1 songs without becoming a waterfall of tears. Fighting, ZZ!

• Like 23

Guest skeletonworks
28 minutes ago, fuyuko said:

This is a facebook link of the dance i mentioned. it's cute and funny

LOL. This is totally cute!!!! They're such a dork! And towards the end, I noticed the bodyguard was recording the whole thing. The bodyguard is either Johnny's #1 fan or maybe Johnny told him to record it (but Johnny's iPhone is space grey isn't it and that was white?). LOL. He also took picture of Johnny at Milan (somebody posted here the pic of Johnny's back and the bodyguard was at the front busy snapping pictures along with the paparazzi lol). 

Haha. Just wanna stir something up about Johnny lol. It's always Zhouzhou who have fanboys crushing on him. Let's see..

1) Men's Uno editor/photographer professing his love to Zhouzhou in his Weibo posts...

2) Bodyguard in BKK protecting Zhouzhou with all his power... heart stopped beating when seeing Zhouzhou the first time izzit?

3) Hong Seok Cheon taking picture with Zhouzhou and hashtagging #mysweetie (who's your sweetie??! wDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gif). He didn't do so when he took pics with Johnny during the BKK FM.

4) Several fanboys shouting out loud "I love you/I like you" to Zhouzhou in public...

@mrsaturn LOL just how much did you zoomed in? wDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gif

So.. I didn't really pay attention to ZZ's Korean concert today because I know nothing new will happen. Was thinking I'd check on the pictures and videos tomorrow..

THEN I SAW A VIDEO IN TWITTER OF HIM SINGING BECAUSE OF THE SEA!!!! Huhuhuhu I don't know how to feel right that moment so I immediately went here to see how everyone was doing.

Everything is so bittersweet. I'm so happy to hear him sing that song again (which I have played for more than 100x already since I've watched the show) after a long time.. after all the drama.. after all the hate and the ban. :( Kind of sad that he sang it without JY, because that's their song!!! Good thing our Korean brothers and sisters (and other nationalities) were so supportive. Aja, ZZ!!

All eyes on JY now. Please confess already!! Haha

What a great day for us addicts!!! :) 

• Like 20

Arms and tattoo close-up (cr. on pics/watermark )

Spoiler

Right bicep and jewellery close-up 

Spoiler

He either had allergy at that very specific moment, or… He does seem to…

Spoiler

Bonding with a stagehand (?) after the evening's over 

Spoiler

• Like 16

Guest skeletonworks
27 minutes ago, bearology said:

OMG GUYS YOU HAVE TO WATCHI THIS! ZZ on TV Cast Naver. WALK SLOWLY HD :bawling:

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/950921

Reveal hidden contents

rzvotvm.png

gJfAA8w.jpg

bRfeJVn.jpg

pj2gFh6.jpg

UNDERSTAND YOUR DREAM  HD

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/950898

LIGHT HD

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/950913

Thanks!!!! :w00t: They named the video wrong though. It's "Walk Slowly" but they titled it "Understand Dream" :sweatingbullets:. Hope they will also post "Hai Ruo You Yin" :heart: Don't really like the audio though.. The fancam's audio is better *__*