Guest skeletonworks
3 minutes ago, lHenry said:

Oh boy. He looks like a female version of the korean actress Ha Ji Won!  :lol:

Now that you mention it, yeah he kinda! Hahahaha. He is manly but at the same time pretty boy :D

ah.. where does people watch the episodes on yt? There's two channels which look like they give good subtitles but they're not that similar.

one is blake and the other is j2skyj 

Blake is definitely more popular but j2skyj's subtitles flow really well, I'm puzzled for which channel I should choose to watch haha

One of my favourite scenes thus far is in ep5 when GH rides to LY the morning after LY got drunk. When LY asks why GH can't look ahead instead of aside to talk to him GH responds "It's because in front is not as good looking as aside"

That's so bloody adorable:wub::wub: It's like a sly compliment without making it that obvious

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, adamyul said:

ah.. where does people watch the episodes on yt? There's two channels which look like they give good subtitles but they're not that similar.

one is blake and the other is j2skyj 

Blake is definitely more popular but j2skyj's subtitles flow really well, I'm puzzled for which channel I should choose to watch haha

Blake is fansubbed I guess. They upload the same day with english sub, really good english subs, few mistakes, typos most.

Then, j2skyj is from the official facebook page, so they come a little bit late but with the more or less accurate translation, even explanations in bubbles on the videos.

Hope it helps you choose :)

• Like 2

Raw Ep.8 is currently out on the following channels except QQ. Please increase the viewership on the official channels to support the series. The schedule is every Wednesday, Friday & Sunday midnight (GMT+8, I suppose).

List of official channels:

腾讯视频 QQ  |  爱奇艺 iQiyi  |  搜狐 Sohu  |  56  |  B站 Bilibili

Note: This list is incomplete.

Please show them support! :):):)

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, evedear said:

The complete BTS that started all over tumblr last night, at least night here. Included the bed scene with Johnny not on top.

yeah, already watch it .. the moment you shared it, i can only see embed numbers, special characters and letters :D .. thanks for sharing .. hope they really sell DVD here in Philippines or if someone will have the DVD copies hope he/she may share it :D:D .. dying to see the cut scenes :D ..

GH is really HOT :P ..

Edited by C IS

Yeah sorry, I don't know why i can not embed from youku, anyway, we could buy it, I guess? Taobao for sure will be selling it and even with the shipping (I'm from Argentina, that's like the other side of the freaking world) I just know I NEED IT hahaa

1 minute ago, evedear said:

Yeah sorry, I don't know why i can not embed from youku, anyway, we could buy it, I guess? Taobao for sure will be selling it and even with the shipping (I'm from Argentina, that's like the other side of the freaking world) I just know I NEED IT hahaa

ahaha IKR !! im dying to have the copy with eng sub of course :D .. thanks to those people who subbed them, really thankful .. hope so, so that i can watch it over and over ahaha ..