I found this on Twitter :lol: They are analysing the height between the cactus, the love bite and YZ :lol: Should there be a FF for cactus, packing boxes, love bite and skateboard? :sweatingbullets: ohmydelulu

Spoiler

CkwOiF6UkAEnw74.jpg

So this pic was taken the same day ZZ did the interview for 音悦大来宾. Same hairstyle and top 

Spoiler

1 hour ago, KKmegan said:

I have the original picture of zz with the cactus but I have no idea how to insert pictures. :sweatingbullets: There was a girl beside him in the picture. 

You can upload your picture here http://imgur.com then just copy the direct share link to share photo :D

6 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

Sidetrack a bit to talk about ZZ so that he gets equal time of his own right :P

Anyone knows when his album will be available on iTunes? 

You can download the song Light from iTunes. Just search for ZZ name.

• Like 15

@xix19xix I believe you can also download 光 on iTunes now. Not sure about the full album, though!

If anyone has some spare time, kindly leave a good (or better yet, 5-star) review on his songs on iTunes :wub: thanks for the support! Anyway as mentioned previously, you need to type his full name "XWZ" in Trad. Chinese, not Simplified :) 

(and I'd like to agree with @charlie10, the sound system seems way too precious to be flown over on a plane... and um it's definitely a love bite hehe)

img64458815.jpg?_ex=128x128

Spoiler

@skeletonworks they only uploaded 3 songs, since those 3 are the only, actual "original soundtrack" whereas the rest are not made for the series specifically (e.g. Trouble I'm In = In Your Eyes movie OST, etc.) + the soundtrack album that was released in May only comprises of the three songs :D [not sure if this is the explanation you wanted?]

• Like 15

Guest skeletonworks

@xix19xix I only saw the single for Light on iTunes... I wonder why they only uploaded 3 songs for the Shangyin OST?

@charlie10 I saw a tweet about "See Yu Later" and thought wow the poster is a genius to be able to see thru this "cryptic" message (or it could be like you said, nothing extraordinary and we're just overthinking it). But if it's really cryptic, then this meow really like to play game with us.

@abbraccio91 LOL thanks for the explanation! No wonder I saw a Weibo post with "UVWXYZ" and I thought what the heck is that? Has the CP fans finally gone cuckoo already? LOL.

@bearology That's EXTREME!!!!! And reflection on the skateboard?? Aiya.. This reminds me again of that reflection on that marble pillar when Johnny was at Dandong *___*

@izziehudson I see. Thanks for the explanation ^^ Then I don't need to buy from iTunes cuz it's already included in Zhouzhou's LIGHT album..

this manip LMAO. @ximichem here you go, can this be one of those moment where ZZ meaow meaow when JY called him his little sl*t?

Gonna hide this in spoler

Spoiler

tumblr_o8nxabvQ7g1uncpu2o1_540.jpg

I hate the original pic of this, since the show was quite demeaning, but that was just my opinion. But, this manip makes it up. ZZ's face lmao

@skeletonworks, kmmyyz mentioned it is the yellow-ish filter on iphone that ZZ likes to use in some of his filtered photo post. But maybe when she has time she can explain it better than me.

@charlie10 too true, the other day when I saw the MV I thought, ah he is a grown up man, and our age differences are not that big, so am okay fangirling like an addict. Then every now and then he dropped pictures like this one, making me feel like a dinosaur. But, I also really like when he dress casually same without make up, both of them are very fine young men.

• Like 19

JY fan art for his weibo update. Cr on pic

Spoiler

Ckwd6rTUgAE98-U.jpg

ZZ - Light BJ Stage. Cr ING. I love ZZ in these black and white photo

Spoiler

006brDmojw1f4sspi0g8aj30rs15on80.jpg

Cr CaTimmy. JY, how can you handle seeing this handsome/adorable face every morning/night :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

CkvwO2qUUAA6WDm.jpg

CkvwQ3sUgAAhkUP.jpg

Cr [二喵二条]

Spoiler

0066JhJEgw1f4sq77ptgzj31kw2dc18b.jpg

0066JhJEgw1f4sq5ds9kbj31kw2dcanc.jpg

Cr Superman

Spoiler

CkwfwS7UoAQAD5I.jpg

CkwgQ26UoAAgXfX.jpg

• Like 16

22 minutes ago, bearology said:

Cr CaTimmy. JY, how can you handle seeing this handsome/adorable face every morning/night :sweatingbullets:

Reveal hidden contents

CkvwO2qUUAA6WDm.jpg

CkvwQ3sUgAAhkUP.jpg

Maybe because ZZ also wakes up to a bf who looks like this effortlessly every morning?

Spoiler

13245230_105206773231259_538553797288988

13419001_136243780127558_836540641310106

and he wants you to know that he has a strong veiny arms to protect his beloved ( I am seriously thinking that JY is very well aware of all of the fetishes that his fans have over him). Look at him strutting his veins.

13413654_136244033460866_539911859220215

cr on the pics from the stash of ximichem

• Like 17

Guest skeletonworks
19 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

@izziehudson and @skeletonworks, thanks :) I have downloaded Light and also voted 5 stars for both the album and Light on iTunes :)

Looks like JY also went to this competition today? Looking extremely relaxed...

credit on the photo:

Reveal hidden contents

006pqGuGjw1f4smju2e22j308w0b5dhr.jpg

I think that was an old photo of Johnny attending the BJJ competition. He looked young and his hairstyle seems different.

I found a compilation of these photos here: http://www.weibo.com/5910008540/DzJpGvx72?sudaref=www.google.com&retcode=6102&type=comment#_rnd1465745566173

And in one of these photos, Johnny was donning a white belt. I thought he's already promoted to blue belt now?

Fans nowadays like to dig old photos of Johnny and Zhouzhou when there's not much activities going on for these two boys. Last time I also mistaken Johnny attending BJJ competition because the poster wrote the date to be this year when in fact it was last year.. 

I checked GCJJF and this year's competition falls on 18/6/2016. Isn't that the day Johnny is rumoured to attend Paris week? Or some cosmetic event together with Zhouzhou?

*sneaks in*

Just want to drop a short audio clip of ZZ introducing himself and some other things that I don't know what it meant. You can hear this by searching for 许魏洲 on Baidu (must be done through mobile site!) and click at the speaker icon next to his name.

Download link: here

Spoiler

0erGbi4.png

Yea... used on pc to download the audio haha /hides

Also, a short audio clip of JY's welfare for DWS from this link. Would be thankful if anyone can translate the audio clips!

Download link: here

--

Last but not least, full version of JY's Youku All Star re-uploaded on YT for easier viewing (sadly not HD :()

• Like 21

1 hour ago, Scandani said:

Maybe because ZZ also wakes up to a bf who looks like this effortlessly every morning?

Reveal hidden contents

13245230_105206773231259_538553797288988

13419001_136243780127558_836540641310106

and he wants you to know that he has a strong veiny arms to protect his beloved ( I am seriously thinking that JY is very well aware of all of the fetishes that his fans have over him). Look at him strutting his veins.

13413654_136244033460866_539911859220215

cr on the pics from the stash of ximichem

There so cute i wish them all the luck and love the can have.

Waking up next to some one who looks as Jonny and Timmy whohoo ok i'm dreaming hahahaha i'm way to old lol

• Like 5

Guest skeletonworks

Thanks for compiling this! I think Zhouzhou's collections of hats are more fun & cute!! Among all his hats, I like the "STAY REAL" one the best :D

Waiting for your compilation of Johnny's snapbacks :D  

I'll help you with some unclear caption on his hat.

24 minutes ago, Scandani said:

STAY CLEAR

Spoiler

13260094_105016389916964_370956750457408

This is still the "STAY REAL" hat. I believe we discussed that this could be the hat given by Johnny ^^

OMEGA?

Spoiler

13260158_105053919913211_213582112350242

This is LIBRA sign hat given by fan if I'm not mistaken.

Found it @Scandani "I'll be good sometimes" :w00t: 

#i can not make this one out. is it, LIFE IS HARD SOMETIMES? I can only be sure of the last part SOMETIMES

Spoiler

13254301_105030489915554_342964516803853

@skeletonworks JY did say he's now holding a 蓝 带 (lán dài - blue belt) at the Yoka interview. Please correct me if I'm wrong but during competitions, participants will be wearing the colour of the belt depending on what level they are currently in.

Spoiler

Prior to his blue belt, JY was holding a white belt. So before he passes the stage / gets through the competition, he will still be donning his white belt...the blue belt should be awarded only after he passed the stage. I've lost track of his Jujitsu competitions this year...so I can't be too sure when the change of belt colour exactly occurred.

To sidetrack, do you know JY's Jujitsu schedules? This might help to solve the mystery of the rash / insect bite / mild bruise on his neck....assuming it's a light bruise sustained from Jujitsu practices....but of course, the delulu in me is hoping otherwise =D But actually, it might not really matter anymore coz if JY's truly relocating to Beijing, he will have a new set of Jujitsu practice schedule anyway.

Oh btw, JY will be heading for the Paris Fashion Week (Men's Wear) on June 23 so there's still a chance he might be able to attend the cosmetics event on June 18 but I don't dare to get my hopes up too high, though.

Spoiler

I know JY winks sometimes in certain photos but in his latest Weibo post, his "winking style" is almost similar to another of his Weibo post which was taken on his birthday last year...the only thing missing is the half-heart gesture. Hmm...was he really winking at who we all hope / think it is behind the lens? =)

JY%201_zpsns3fntsy.jpg

• Like 14